Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (60784 Views)

Kmjwj / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Michellla(f): 7:06am On Mar 28, 2016
kinglekan:

I haven't been in such awkward position ever. grin grin
will choose to believe you grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by asumo12: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2016
grin
Omotayor123:

It's Korean film ooo. I think it's Blood. *can't really remember the title*One hospital film like that sha.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Rexhenrex(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2016
adepeter26:

This one funny gaan oo
its a true life story my brother...lol
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Rexhenrex(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2016
adepeter26:

This one funny gaan oo
its a true life story my brother...lol
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Omotayor123(f): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2016
asumo12:
grin
You don come again abi
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by asumo12: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Omotayor123:
You don come again abi

Morning boo!

How was your night dear?

Aku fuel scarcity yi ooooo!

grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Omotayor123(f): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2016
asumo12:

Morning boo!
How was your night dear?
Aku fuel scarcity yi ooooo!

grin
Morning!
Night was good
Na so we see am oooo
grin cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by asumo12: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2016
Omotayor123:

Morning!

Night was good

Na so we see am oooo

grin cheesy

U dey house?

Ontop that your bed?

With pillows?

embarassed
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by JoeCutie(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2016
PhweshyJ:
We both know that this story isn't complete, Joe. Do well and complete it biko. I'll give anything just to see how it ended. Please? wink grin
Are you about that? shocked

Okay, just hang in there, I'm coming...
grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhhh, I dey feel you shaaa...

guy, legally abeg... I no go come see you for prison if them catch you ooo, and you no go come enjoy the money...buh if the means legit, we go fit flex the money freelycheesygrin
Hahahahaha grin grin abeg make i go sleep....
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Omotayor123(f): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2016
asumo12:

U dey house?

Ontop that your bed?
With pillows?

embarassed
See Jamb Question undecided No. I dey your bed tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by asumo12: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2016
Omotayor123:

See Jamb Question undecided
No. I dey your bed tongue

Kilomean?

Are u trying to embarrassment me ni abi?

undecided
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Omotayor123(f): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2016
asumo12:

Kilomean?
Are u trying to embarrassment me ni abi?

undecided
Embarrassment bi ti bawo
Perherps you should share your experience here tongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Mediapace: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Why shunning he may think you are cheating on him
Omotayor123:

See Jamb Question undecided
No. I dey your bed tongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by iambibi(f): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2016
chibwike:
Why na...after all the sweet talks

You haven't slept or you just woke up to reply mentions and then return back to sleep
Exactly...!!!!
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2016
PhweshyJ:
We both know that this story isn't complete, Joe. Do well and complete it biko. I'll give anything just to see how it ended. Please? wink grin
I know say na that kind thing u dey like tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Michellla:
will choose to believe you grin

I hope i won't go through something like this when i come visiting ya? grin grin

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by HUMAN22: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2016
lalasticlala pls come n share urs........i am much interested to hear urs
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by addikt(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2016
wristbangle:
Two years ago, similar experience happened to me when I paid a courtesy visit to my girlfriend who complained that I am not the caring type (hmm honestly women are complicated beings, this is someone I had to miss a job offer just to satisfy her selfish attention; chai lalasticlala can bear me witness that I have suffered in the hands of Women, he should push this article to FP so that guys can learn from my story crycrycry)

BACK TO THE STORY

So eventually I visited her but the greatest shock of my life was when my girlfriend told me to hide in the roof because she claimed that the male visitor knocking @ her door is a cultist.

I had no choice than to give in to her advice. Apart from the fact that the roof terribly stained my shirt, rats, cockroaches and mosquitoes were busy making jest of me by romancing my body anyhow sad. Now the real shocker was when I peeped through the roof to view what was going on between the cult guy and my girlfriend, my eyes went red when I saw the guy giving my ex girlfriend doggy style intimacy.

I couldn't hold the heartbreak, deceit and tears rolling from my eyes and when I shouted "Tola has killed me oo". I fell from the roof, hit my head against the floor and fainted immediately. I woke up in the hospital when the doctor told me that I have been unconscious for several days.

Hmmm women!

@ ireneony and falconey, weldone oo sad

Ah, you can lie!!!.....ayemi oooooo..... cheesy grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by ireneony(f): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2016
addikt:

mmm
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by NigerianScholar: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2016
wristbangle:
Two years ago, similar experience happened to me when I paid a courtesy visit to my girlfriend who complained that I am not the caring type (hmm honestly women are complicated beings, this is someone I had to miss a job offer just to satisfy her selfish attention; chai lalasticlala can bear me witness that I have suffered in the hands of Women, he should push this article to FP so that guys can learn from my story crycrycry)

BACK TO THE STORY

So eventually I visited her but the greatest shock of my life was when my girlfriend told me to hide in the roof because she claimed that the male visitor knocking @ her door is a cultist.

I had no choice than to give in to her advice. Apart from the fact that the roof terribly stained my shirt, rats, cockroaches and mosquitoes were busy making jest of me by romancing my body anyhow sad. Now the real shocker was when I peeped through the roof to view what was going on between the cult guy and my girlfriend, my eyes went red when I saw the guy giving my ex girlfriend doggy style intimacy.

I couldn't hold the heartbreak, deceit and tears rolling from my eyes and when I shouted "Tola has killed me oo". I fell from the roof, hit my head against the floor and fainted immediately. I woke up in the hospital when the doctor told me that I have been unconscious for several days.

Hmmm women!

Abeg, weytin b d title of the film
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by tsdarkside(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2016
ireneony:
FTC grin

This Thread will not pass me by.
I know am not a guy. Abeg make una dash me like.

Let me share mine even though I'm not a guy.
There was this guy I love so much.
I have this feeling he was going to marry me.
He took me to his friend's birthday party.

In front of everyone in knelt down facing me, before he could utter any words, I jumped and screamed! Yes!!! I will marry you! Unknown to me , the reason he knelt down was that he was trying to lace his shoe. The next thing he said was babe what! I am not ready for marriage .

I was so embarrassed cry ...
Before I could face the audience, I woke up from my dreamgrin

grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by winkmart: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Visited one mumu, she no even offer me water and she want make I marry am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by wexyee: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
here to read the lies.
hehehe sharp gurl.. I really like ur type. So hw we go do nah cool
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Michellla(f): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2016
kinglekan:

I hope i won't go through something like this when i come visiting ya? grin grin

i hope not.....tonguetongue.we got four bulldogs though.beware
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2016
Omotayor123:

It's Korean film ooo. I think it's Blood. *can't really remember the title*One hospital film like that sha.
shocked shocked shocked :othat film was so interseting wink
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by wexyee: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2016
Michellla:
"I couldn't just stand the humiliation and was forced to leave that night after which I passed the night in an uncompleted building"

We know you lying,but continue grin
hehehe coded girl
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by wildikeman(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2016
I have been laughing since. Because of puna! (In Patiance voice) continue.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by wristbangle: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2016
addikt:

tonguetongue I am saying the truth na
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by zubby29(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2016
wristbangle:

BACK TO THE STORY

Hmmm women!

hahahaha.u nearly killed me with laf
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by stanisbaratheon: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nearly every guy has at least once in his lifetime experienced a memorable awkward moment when he was brutally embarrassed for visiting a lady either by the lady's parents, her brothers, uncle or her boyfriend whom she never told you about.

*Let me share mine*

A few years ago, I was in a long distance relationship with a very pretty lady. After several months of regular chats, calls and SMSes; I planned on how to meet with my supposed girlfriend and of course, our wishes came to reality as I travelled down to meet with her.

She entertained me with pictures and we started discussing those nasty things we used to say on the phone and how we have both been fantasising about the day we will meet, make fun and perhaps, make love. We discussed at length and later ran out of gist after which I went to the bathroom to have my bath and she followed suite after I was done. (She lived in a self-contain apartment)

We further had a little gist, we became quiet and started looking at each other just like a puppy that has not been fed for days. That was when I knew it was time for the show to begin when someone knocked on the door. She headed towards the door and opened it and here came this young man of an average height, dark sinned and a bit mancho. He didn't greet me but as a perfect gentlemen, I greeted him but I noticed he didn't respond (whether you answer of not, na ur own wahala be that, I said to myself).

What I noticed was the sudden facial expression of contempt registered on his face and the first question he asked her was what I was doing in her room and I was like wtf !! "Shey dis one dey craze ni?, who be dis dog wey no get rope for neck?" Be like say this guy no know me, even Goodluck Ebele Jonathan no fit pursue me comot for here" .... I just throway face dey reply my BBM PINGs as I no kuku get business with am

When I got the greatest shock of my life was when she introduced me to him as an ex classmate way back in secondary school and that I only came to say hello to her and would be leaving soon.. The dude started shouting calling her all sort of names and demanded I leave the room before he's forced to do what would hurt me shocked I couldn't just stand the humiliation and was forced to leave that night after which I passed the night in an uncompleted building.

She later called and start pleading that it was her uncle and that he had gone so I should return back. I got furious and heaped curses on her never to call me again..

I later deleted her number, blocked her on whatsapp and unfriend her on facebook.

I have never felt embarrassed like this in my life all because of punni

Guys, don't be shy, share that embarrassing moment of yours and spread the fun

you went to a lady's house, hoping to spend the night without a contingency plan?? haba oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / "I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy" -Nigerian Girl In Hijab Says On FB (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.