Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (60788 Views)

Kmjwj / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
gmyguy:
so untop every, you still no chop. In fact u deserve schooling and flogging
Baba, no mind me jawe cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by iambibi(f): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
chibwike:
Ok, i was slapped brutally by my dad....because of a girl.

How did it happen?. Well i was in the church oh during a vigil, singing my praises jeje...all of a sudden i had a tap on my back..on looking back i saw that it was the lil sis of the babe that actually caused my slap.

She said her sis wants to see me outside...we had initially been staring at each other in the church since (you know that love look na) so that made me feel that maybe she has decided to make the move.

Sharp sharp, i hurriedly stopped my singing and proceeded to follow the messenger outside. Over-happiness made me forget that my dad was sitting close to me.

Omo the man followed me up oh...i was just walking happily and he was at my back moving with me
. When i got there i was like 'babe you said you wanna.......' before i could complete the statement..the slapped landed on my face GBOA!. I turned immediately, on seeing my dad..i became weak.. i just gave myself away so he can use me...

For some time i could not look at her face.

Twas really shameful.

P.s i was still young then oh.
.Lmao.. @the bolded.... As innnn... As a living sacrifice!! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
FTC grin

This Thread will not pass me by.
I know am not a guy. Abeg make una dash me like.

Let me share mine even though I'm not a guy.
There was this guy I love so much.
I have this feeling he was going to marry me.
He took me to his friend's birthday party.

In front of everyone in knelt down facing me, before he could utter any words, I jumped and screamed! Yes!!! I will marry you! Unknown to me , the reason he knelt down was that he was trying to lace his shoe. The next thing he said was babe what! I am not ready for marriage .

I was so embarrassed cry ...
Before I could face the audience, I woke up from my dreamgrin

ROTFL grin grin grin grin

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Tallesty1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:
[b]I have an embarrassing moment too grin

I can remember my teenage years when I was just blossoming and the attention from guys was a thing of pride cheesy

On a certain day,one particular handsome guy who has been giving me side eyes accosted me on my way from an errand in the evening around 5pm,so we got talking and the chemical reaction taking place in the air was so strong,I didn't even realise i was blushing sheepish and I was oblivious of my surrounding,the sweet words he was saying to me, was all I could hear and feel,i was not even conscious that we already got to the front of my gate,and we stood talking for some minutes,the only thing that brought me back to reality was the heavy slap I received on my back KPAAAH! shocked, I became aware instantly,low and behold my grandma has been watching me for some minutes without my knowledge,and I was there swooning at his sweet words gringrin

The embarrassment was so much,as she forbids me from leaving,then gave the guy the word trashing he will never forget grin, people had gathered and were pleading on our behalf. grin.
The guy left with his head bowed,since then,he refused to look at me again.

LOL, that experience taught me not to walk with a guy on my street till date grin

nostalgic embarassed

popcorn for y'all cheesy[/b]
No be today
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Michellla:
thanks tons smileykinglekan come and share yours.and dont dare lie.

I haven't been in such awkward position ever. grin grin

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Synzu(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:
Awwwnn embarassed
am sure you got them back grin
A few.. Lost others.

You still up?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Lsofdk(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, mba o, anam amuamu grin
ok odikwa mma, jisi ike, imutacha ikuzie mwink
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
philcupid:
it all happened with my ex girlfriend, we were having a great relationship mostly great s,ex, one day I came visiting her the night after we had sex chatted, on entering I saw this really huge guy on her bed with just boxers and my girl on wrapper.
I shock, I first look myself look the guy but decided to fight for love anyway, I began interrogating the guy, the guy come keep face like "who be this small boy?", I no mind am come dey ask wetin him dey do for MY bed, na so my so called girlfriend come tell am "uche, please don't vex, sorry for not doing courtesy, philcupid here is my brother born out of wedlock to my mum, he stays in the village with grandma, that's y u didn't see him when you came for introduction"
I felt like my world dropped, I don date this babe for 11 months and dey plan to marry am, I just open door leave because I know if I talk anything, na cry I go use finish am.
that's y i can't seem to trust this girl i love so much
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Olayeancarh: 12:08am On Mar 28, 2016
hmmm,never knew lie's Muhammed children are dis much,all of u kwatinu o,God is watching u in 3D.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Frankdammy(m): 12:23am On Mar 28, 2016
Lol!... see dem liers!. #smh.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Shegzy8(m): 12:32am On Mar 28, 2016
mine no bad sha.....

ma babe stays nearby cos we b dey same skul so most times m either in her room or she been in mine.

naso wen I sick I kon gatz dey her room wella,her senior broda wey b fellowship pastor just show,me n her elder bro bin dey 400 level together just DAT na different faculty n in senior me gan...naso with d malaria and everything she sha gv me ma cloth naso I carry m run enta toilet.for more Dan an hour I dey d toilet oooo...d broda no 1 g
ree go...n ma health was bad DAT I almost fainted.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 12:39am On Mar 28, 2016
silentachieverr:

The bolded comment made me laugh out loud! grin
LOL
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 12:43am On Mar 28, 2016
iambibi:
.Lmao.. @the bolded.... As innnn... As a living sacrifice!! grin
LOl, something like that

Did you later tell that guy your real name?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by drmikeadams(m): 12:54am On Mar 28, 2016
saintdennis:
Hmm upon all my escapades ain't got one rily badt experience so I will share a close shave with death/better injury cos of konji back in skul.

Mary(not real name) had the best shaped & sized azz I ever seen, the type you only see on tv and magazines, met her @ a party held @ S&T barracks Found out she's in my dept but running p/t program, has a bf (a cultist) but jeez that body make me risk collect number.

Fast-forward 2/3 times we hooked up @ a friends place in bdpa since I knw say the dude no dey enter eiye zone.

Konji make me wear bathroom slippers run go her place run shows all night then around 6am or so the next day her bf knocks on the door, she's panicking, am panicking then my guardian angel gives me sense! I go to her kitchen (self con ish). Tell her to open the door, she does, the dude walks in, I come out of the kitchen 10 seconds later with garri, rice and fresh tomatoes , greeted the obviously perplexed bf, thank Mary for giving me the money and foodstuff, slipped into my bathroom slippers and left the room.

My acting was so good the babe called to hail me, that even she believed me.

To reinforce the I am a broke guy lie (armed with the knowledge her bf spent the night with her) i went to her place by 5:30am knocked on d door and she gave me more foodstuffs.
The guy even gave me his carpet and curtains the following semester since he was graduating .

Guys ALWAYS WEAR NORMAL HOUSECLOTH AND BATHROOM SLIPPERS so you fit claim neighbour o. #freeAdvice
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by drmikeadams(m): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=drmikeadams post=44171949][/quote]?..uniben ..una no dey carry last
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by iambibi(f): 1:34am On Mar 28, 2016
chibwike:
LOl, something like that
lol... U eh.. No i didnt
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by iambibi(f): 1:35am On Mar 28, 2016
chibwike:
LOl, something like that
lol... U eh.. No i didnt
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 1:49am On Mar 28, 2016
iambibi:
lol... U eh.. No i didnt
Why na...after all the sweet talks

You haven't slept or you just woke up to reply mentions and then return back to sleep
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Bhella5(m): 2:14am On Mar 28, 2016
ireneony:
that will be in the female edition
Yeah? Whatever happen to gender equality.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 3:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Caringguy:
No! not the music ooo, i just want to be known that's why i wanna release just one single...

Abegi ''''' legally or illegally the money must be made.....

ohhhh, I dey feel you shaaa...

guy, legally abeg... I no go come see you for prison if them catch you ooo, and you no go come enjoy the money...buh if the means legit, we go fit flex the money freelycheesygrin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 3:27am On Mar 28, 2016
JoeCutie:
That's more like the Onyi I know. And yes, you know me, I like amebo. Don't you? grin

repenttongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

repenttongue
You no dey sleep ni?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 3:34am On Mar 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

You no dey sleep ni?
two of us dey do Virgil natongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 3:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Lsofdk:

ok odikwa mma, jisi ike, imutacha ikuzie mwink

hehehehe, inwero nsogbu... udo!!grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

two of us dey do Virgil natongue
U and who? cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 3:50am On Mar 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

U and who? cheesy

tomorrow now, you go say I don talk lipsrsealedtongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

tomorrow now, you go say I don talk lipsrsealedtongue

Hello, can u make urself lucid pls.... Make me understand u biko
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 3:57am On Mar 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

Hello, can u make urself lucid pls.... Make me understand u biko
hehehehe.... oya no worry na..
Buh who teach you "BIKO"?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe.... oya no worry na..
Buh who teach you "BIKO"?
Tell me jor... Ayam curiously curious like a curious cat grin
Na Nairaland teach me oh grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 28, 2016
misspicy:

Same dear smiley

yes I did,and chicken don finish,will you manage fish? cheesy
Fried or grilled? grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by JoeCutie(m): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

repenttongue
Okay, I will... after you. tongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by PhweshyJ(f): 6:57am On Mar 28, 2016
JoeCutie:
YES!!!

It was back in school. I'd gotten off the phone with this babe like 4 minutes earlier. She'd called to confirm if I was still coming. I told her I was four minutes away from her place. And at exactly four minutes, I was there. She had finished having her bath, and was relaxing on her bed. When I got to the frontage of her room, I knocked on the door, to which she answered, asking me to come in, that the door was open. I pushed the door open, and lo and behold...

There she was, lying on her bed stark nakéd, with her legs widely open like Open-Ended question. shocked embarassed angry And for a moment, I was literarily dumb, transfixed, blind, and in fact, lost. I guess she was saying something then, but I had no idea what. What was I to do at that moment? No clues. I tried using my visual philosophically acuity to solve the situation, and eureka! I got my answers!

I had already come in, so retreating wasn't a viable option, cos only cowards retreat, no? And since I'm no coward, there was only one option staring me in the face. I slammed the door behind me, and locked it. I walked straight to the bed and....

OkBye!
lipsrsealed tongue cheesy
We both know that this story isn't complete, Joe. Do well and complete it biko. I'll give anything just to see how it ended. Please? wink grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / "I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy" -Nigerian Girl In Hijab Says On FB (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.