Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (60777 Views)

Kmjwj / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by AdemolaA2: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2016
wristbangle:
Two years ago, similar experience happened to me when I paid a courtesy visit to my girlfriend who complained that I am not the caring type (hmm honestly women are complicated beings, this is someone I had to miss a job offer just to satisfy her selfish attention; chai lalasticlala can bear me witness that I have suffered in the hands of Women, he should push this article to FP so that guys can learn from my story crycrycry)

BACK TO THE STORY

So eventually I visited her but the greatest shock of my life was when my girlfriend told me to hide in the roof because she claimed that the male visitor knocking @ her door is a cultist.

I had no choice than to give in to her advice. Apart from the fact that the roof terribly stained my shirt, rats, cockroaches and mosquitoes were busy making jest of me by romancing my body anyhow sad. Now the real shocker was when I peeped through the roof to view what was going on between the cult guy and my girlfriend, my eyes went red when I saw the guy giving my ex girlfriend doggy style intimacy.

I couldn't hold the heartbreak, deceit and tears rolling from my eyes and when I shouted "Tola has killed me oo". I fell from the roof, hit my head against the floor and fainted immediately. I woke up in the hospital when the doctor told me that I have been unconscious for several days.

Hmmm women!

@ ireneony and falconey, weldone oo sad
.. chaiii.. I love your super story bro and your exclamations are cool and funny as Bleep ..
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2016
MARKone:

Hahahahahahaha.....and they say guys sabi lie well, that girl tho. Bros, then I would have done worse if I were in your shoes, it wouldn't end in just heaping curses. But the correct thing you would have done is to go back when she called you to come back, rekindle the starring mood una dey before, chop kpekus and pack your bag and leave immediately, how can you loose both ways, on top that, you come sleep inside uncompleted building, hotel no dey around??
I been no get money to book hotel cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2016
iambibi:
.. Lolz... Right track? For your plastic mind abi tongue.... I skipped it because it doesn't hav an ansaundecided..
Lol...I meant am on the right track, pertaining to what i posted...its not what you are already thinking..

Dont call my mind plastic again oh.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Omotayor123(f): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
ellacute45:
shocked shocked shocked :othat film was so interseting wink
undecided
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2016
SamsonJohn743:
Bae, u'r cutekiss
.HI

THANKIA
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by virginchaser(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Mine goes thus:
There used to be this Unilorin girl introduced to me by my youthful friend, a marketer in Ilorin. I felt in love with her on phone without knowing her. The babe invited me to Bauchi where she was doing her youth service. When i got there i realized the babe make sense but i could not go out whenever women where outside in that compound. I felt the tension in a Muslim society, we visited her youth copper friend a Yoruba girl been smashed mercilessly by Igbo boy while we waited outide. My girl friend started shouting outside the locked door - ti omo ibo yi o ba ti fun e loyun ara re ko ni roo - meaning if this Igbo boy have not impregnated you, your body will not rest.
As usual, during the night game started and she objected asking if that was the reason i came all the way from Lagos? She said she was disappointed, i said i was too, and she started sobbing. I thought of the time, risks and money i wasted and no result. I tired for Yoruba babes.
I was embarrassed

I traveled back to PHC could not tell my friends how i spent my leave.
Surprisingly, she started disturbing me that she wanted to see me badly and she will be on her way to Portharourt if i could grant her the permission.
She came and i realized she was a tiger inside room. In fact i forgave her all her sins. I asked why she punished me in Bauchi she said she needed to earn respect from me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by kitogram(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2016
First ever post ever on NL and it had to be on this thread.

Here goes....

I had this babe in secondary school that i was crushing on hard and we later bacame close and love was in the air.
Being a loverboy i'd throw stunts only seen or heard of in the movies, get her flowers and chocolate, and there was a day i rode in my bike all the way to her house (about four blocks from mine) while it was raining just to deliver a gift shocked, silly i know right?
Young love, and things seemed to be going well until one faithful day.
It was the holidays (Christmas) and she called saying she was coming around to see a family friend very close to my place and she asked if she could stop by my place. First time she would have been to my place and my dad was out though i didnt know how long for,......from that moment it was obvious i wasn't thinking clearly...didn't care about the consequences, my brain took a break...after all if he showed up i could cook up some lies about why she was here.
so she finally arrived and we go to talking, showed her around my compound, almost kissed her while we were touring but it was clear she wasnt quite ready as she was waiting for me to take her to my room.....lol, now the part that is going to leave a scar..
we entered the house and were headed for my room when i heard the sound of a car horn at the front gate,yeah you guessed it, the old man was back.....at that moment i got my brain functions back, and i told her we needed to be at sitting room for a bit then we sat and he came in and saw both of us sitted and talking, i introduced her to him that she was a girl from school who i ran into when she came to visit some people in the area(had to make sure he wasnt thinking i invited her over,get that heat of me first...lol)and it was clear by the look on his face that he still wasnt all comfortable with what he was seeing. he went straight for the dinning table for his lunch clearly glancing at us at every chance he'd get to see what we were doing. At this point she wasnt comfortable and wasnt even talking anymore and then sent me a text on my phone asking if we could move to a place more private, we waited a few minutes after he had left the dinning room and we qucikly moved to our room, (the end to this short film and there won't be a sequel, my dad made sure of that).... whilst we were in the room, it was obvious the vibe had changed but i was still bent on getting something out of this, while it had on gone as well as i initially planned it in my head. Then i heard a loud shout from the sitting room, it was a dad furiously calling out my name and then i knew it was all over...told her to wait while i go answer his call....on getting to where he was, he asked one question which was where the girl was and i replied "in my room". He quickly set a court meeting with a jury consisting of my cousin and my brother and him being the judge and the prosecutor...lol.. he layed down his case and told me everything down to how i was born and all this while she was still in my room...im pretty sure she heard all he said and at the end, i went back to the room and told her that she had to leave and she agreed. She left and we kinda lost touch after the incident.
Do you want to know how we are now?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 11:44am On Mar 28, 2016
olumzzz:
U b bad geh o
.KIKIKIKI
WE ARE ALL BAD
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by iambibi(f): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
henrylowe:
Very hilarious experience you've got up there Tosyne. cheesy Let me also share mine since there's nothing to be ashamed about

I dated this lady for a few months but the only barrier to effective display of our love in Tokyo was the fact that her parents were unnecessarily being strict which prevented us from having the opportunity to see each other but did more of phone conversation. In fact, I dare not visit her and even when she managed to sneak of the house to visit me, she would be very conscious of time for the fear of being scolded if her parents ever found her missing in the house.

One day, on a Friday to be precise, she called me to come and sleep over at her place as her parents were going for a vigil. As a sharp guy now, I smiled to God for answering my prayer. I went to the bathroom, got dressed and also lied to my own parents that I was also going for a vigil, I was granted amnesty by money dad and I headed to her place around 11pm. cheesy The whole show started for couple of minutes after which we both slept off (I don't expect anybody to ask me what the show was cheesy )

When it was around 4am, there was a knock on the door that was when I knew he was in deep mess. Her parent came earlier than expected. Ordinarily, according to her, she assured me that her parents would not return back until past 5am, but this time I guess things went out of hand.

After few minutes of discombobation on where to hide, I decided to hide beneath the curtain of the toilet located in the axis of the sitting room so that I would quietly sneak out through the main door as soon as they enter into their room. As God will have His way, I successfully hid there, she went to the door, open it and greeted her them. I heard her father playfully told her she no dey use sleep play and all that. She was heading back to her room when calamity happened

Her mother went straight into their room as her father headed towards the toilet to pee before going in with his wife. Seee gbege !!! Before I could say Jack, her father opened the curtain of the toilet and caught me. I thought of running for my dear life but on a second thought the door was already locked with keys so no where to run to

He pointed a torch light on my face and the first question was "what are you doing in my house"? I became a deaf and dumb person at that instance. (Who fit answer dat kind question? cheesy ). The man started shouting at the top of his voice and started calling neighbours that he had caught a thief in his house. I began to plead saying "Sir, I came to take your daughter Mathematics lesson and I carelessly slept off". A 50kg slap was registered on my face and he began to beat me mercilessly. When it was dawn, the police came and bundled me to the station since my girlfriend who was in the best position to save him also denied ever knowing me because she knew her head would be ripped off if she made a confession

I was granted a bail later in the day when the she finally confessed that I wasn't a thief

Lalasticlala come and share yours too
.. Lwkmdoo..... O boi!!.. That 50kg slap suppose to even fling dah your lips troway grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by iambibi(f): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2016
chibwike:
Lol...I meant am on the right track, pertaining to what i posted...its not what you are already thinking..

Dont call my mind plastic again oh.
.lolz... Alryt i wunt call it plastic again.... ..buh Hw abt for your "chop chop" mindtongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2016
iambibi:
.lolz... Alryt i wunt call it plastic again.... ..buh Hw abt for your "chop chop" mindtongue
Lol...that one is worse..my mind dont eat.

I thought i have told you that its not what you think.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by iambibi(f): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
chibwike:
Lol...that one is worse..my mind dont eat.
I thought i have told you that its not what you think.
..awwwwn Is dah why you want to cry?? cry ... Alryt av heard ugrin.. ....so why not cheer up ur "tattered" mindtongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by SamsonJohn743(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.HI

THANKIA
If i were that dude i wouldn't have opened that door until u'r through!:-D
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by bqlekan(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
BumBae:
Omg lalasticlala shocked why !!! lol didnt even know this has been moved to fp

I feel exposed * runz out*

Thank God i no share experience grin

share yours, I'm interested cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by onunwa21(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
ireneony:
FTC grin

This Thread will not pass me by.
I know am not a guy. Abeg make una dash me like.

Let me share mine even though I'm not a guy.
There was this guy I love so much.
I have this feeling he was going to marry me.
He took me to his friend's birthday party.

In front of everyone in knelt down facing me, before he could utter any words, I jumped and screamed! Yes!!! I will marry you! Unknown to me , the reason he knelt down was that he was trying to lace his shoe. The next thing he said was babe what! I am not ready for marriage .

I was so embarrassed cry ...
Before I could face the audience, I woke up from my dreamgrin
angry
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by SamsonJohn743(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
apparentlylaw:
dz fine Geh like dz
always follows me home after lectures, she stopped following her bf... meanwhile her bf is in d xame dept
she did her bufday ....invited me ....I went ....next tin d guy saw me ...called his babe nd told her to send me awt ......she came wif Dah puppy face ...understood wat was happening nd I left ...den next day she dumped him ....since den no dey go party again
Watn u dae write

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
iambibi:
..awwwwn Is dah why you want to cry?? cry ... Alryt av heard ugrin.. ....so why not cheer up ur "tattered" mindtongue
Lol..this lady cef...seems you love teasing

Dont make me E-vex for you oh.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by dammyllare(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin :Dnawa ooo...kongi Don almost kill naija guys ooo
All this stories be like film
Anyways,i got mine too
There was this lady I met while in school,i was in 200L and she was an IJMB student
Very pretty a lady,fair n so clean
We met at a bank n one thing led to another,we started dating
I took her to my flat and introduced her to my friends and she cooked for them while I embark on a journey to Abj
When I got back I went to her apartment n unfortunately for me I called my friends I won't be coming home that I was spending the night with my babe whom we haven't had sex since we started dating
We were set and kissing n smooshing,suddenly I began to get a repeated flash from my friends and we had to stop but my kongi level Don high
As I no get credit I decided to use her phone to call them to find out what the problem was
She was already naked ready to go
Didn't know her China phone sounds like in speaker
As I called my friend n as soon as he figured I was one on the phone....my foolish friend shouted "CHRIS don't have sex with that girl o" before I could find a way to cut or reduce the volume she heard everything and silently stood up beside me,put on her tight from her box and said goodnight
It was the worst night cos kongi Don high

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by lexaydfg(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
prof22:
Another one

There's ds girl in my departmet,. She dey f*ck for state. Ds one go tell u make u pick date, time, where she go come finish U. I've been disturbing her telling her im a f*ckn messiah so she surprised me one day by saying, Tonight, Ur house till dawn. I was d happiest bastard that day, it was like i was paid 10million, i was smiling from that location , on bike, i was just smiling. I went to prepare, drank all d jedi in d world, smocked weed, i was asking my guys what more they were giving tips freely preparing for d night. She showed up 5mins to 8. I hugged her. She went inside d bathrom to shower. My Joystick was taller n stronger....and

I woke up...i passed out while she was in d bathroom. I slept off. She didnt wake me up. I was d talk of d school for two months. People laughed at me, even some lecturers heard d jist they started directing all questions at me.

Silly me

Mehn, after all the smoking and drinking... You actually slept off.... Cheiiiiii..... Hin be like sey u go take am plenty....

Sorry for you... Hahahaha ah.....

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by iambibi(f): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
chibwike:
Lol..this lady cef...seems you love teasing

Dont make me E-vex for you oh.
.. Gush!!! ... E-vex for me.. Lwkmd.... Chibwike Oya naaaaa...... Lolz...... tongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by trippleKAY(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
wristbangle:
Two years ago, similar experience happened to me when I paid a courtesy visit to my girlfriend who complained that I am not the caring type (hmm honestly women are complicated beings, this is someone I had to miss a job offer just to satisfy her selfish attention; chai lalasticlala can bear me witness that I have suffered in the hands of Women, he should push this article to FP so that guys can learn from my story crycrycry)

BACK TO THE STORY

So eventually I visited her but the greatest shock of my life was when my girlfriend told me to hide in the roof because she claimed that the male visitor knocking @ her door is a cultist.

I had no choice than to give in to her advice. Apart from the fact that the roof terribly stained my shirt, rats, cockroaches and mosquitoes were busy making jest of me by romancing my body anyhow sad. Now the real shocker was when I peeped through the roof to view what was going on between the cult guy and my girlfriend, my eyes went red when I saw the guy giving my ex girlfriend doggy style intimacy.

I couldn't hold the heartbreak, deceit and tears rolling from my eyes and when I shouted "Tola has killed me oo". I fell from the roof, hit my head against the floor and fainted immediately. I woke up in the hospital when the doctor told me that I have been unconscious for several days.

Hmmm women!

seriously!? this happened for real bro?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by lexaydfg(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=dammyllare post=44184496] grin cheesy
Why did your friend tell you that There must be a reason or was he joking...
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
SamsonJohn743:

If i were that dude i wouldn't have opened that door until u'r through!:-D
.WHEN THE WINCH DE OUTSIDE DOOR DE SHOUT

NAH
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by dammyllare(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=lexaydfg post=44184727][/quote]
When I got home,i felt like smashing his head on the wall
But he just pleaded he didn't feel cool in his mind something informed him to save me
After all the thoughts and friends saying he might have saved me from a den,i let it go grin embarassed
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
iambibi:
.. Gush!!! ... E-vex for me.. Lwkmd.... Chibwike Oya naaaaa...... Lolz...... tongue
Lol....people around me are begging on your behalf.

Ooooh why did this guys appear now.

You were lucky.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by trippleKAY(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
misspicy:
[b]I have an embarrassing moment too grin

I can remember my teenage years when I was just blossoming and the attention from guys was a thing of pride cheesy

On a certain day,one particular handsome guy who has been giving me side eyes accosted me on my way from an errand in the evening around 5pm,so we got talking and the chemical reaction taking place in the air was so strong,I didn't even realise i was blushing sheepish and I was oblivious of my surrounding,the sweet words he was saying to me, was all I could hear and feel,i was not even conscious that we already got to the front of my gate,and we stood talking for some minutes,the only thing that brought me back to reality was the heavy slap I received on my back KPAAAH! shocked, I became aware instantly,low and behold my grandma has been watching me for some minutes without my knowledge,and I was there swooning at his sweet words gringrin

The embarrassment was so much,as she forbids me from leaving,then gave the guy the word trashing he will never forget grin, people had gathered and were pleading on our behalf. grin.
The guy left with his head bowed,since then,he refused to look at me again.

LOL, that experience taught me not to walk with a guy on my street till date grin

nostalgic embarassed

popcorn for y'all cheesy[/b]
your grand ma be like wake up from ur slumber after landing u dat slap grin
misspicy:
[b]I have an embarrassing moment too grin

I can remember my teenage years when I was just blossoming and the attention from guys was a thing of pride cheesy

On a certain day,one particular handsome guy who has been giving me side eyes accosted me on my way from an errand in the evening around 5pm,so we got talking and the chemical reaction taking place in the air was so strong,I didn't even realise i was blushing sheepish and I was oblivious of my surrounding,the sweet words he was saying to me, was all I could hear and feel,i was not even conscious that we already got to the front of my gate,and we stood talking for some minutes,the only thing that brought me back to reality was the heavy slap I received on my back KPAAAH! shocked, I became aware instantly,low and behold my grandma has been watching me for some minutes without my knowledge,and I was there swooning at his sweet words gringrin

The embarrassment was so much,as she forbids me from leaving,then gave the guy the word trashing he will never forget grin, people had gathered and were pleading on our behalf. grin.
The guy left with his head bowed,since then,he refused to look at me again.

LOL, that experience taught me not to walk with a guy on my street till date grin

nostalgic embarassed

popcorn for y'all cheesy[/b]
your grand ma be like wake up from ur slumber after landing u dat slap
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by schumastic(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
DPricey1:
embarassed
Mine happened in 2013, It was my roommate's birthday, we was all tipsy so I told my roommate I'd pass the night at my boyfriend's and she said she'd go clubbing with her boyfriend. Later on, my boyfriend and i decided to go to my place instead of his since my place is closer to the birthday venue. we got home, 'had fun' and slept naked. 4am my roommate came in with her boyfriend, expecting me to be at my boyfriend's opened the door with her key, turned on the light. My boobs almost flew from my chest because of the way I jumped. We were just so embarrassed. my boyfriend starred avoiding my roommate, and whenever I c my roommate's bf, I wish I could disappear

grin grin grin very funny...your friend n her bf will be feeling on top of the world, can imagine the look on their faces
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by olumzzz(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.KIKIKIKI
WE ARE ALL BAD
Lol...bt u badder...wud like u 2 teach me bad tins
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Henycymama(f): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
henrylowe:
Very hilarious experience you've got up there Tosyne. cheesy Let me also share mine since there's nothing to be ashamed about

I dated this lady for a few months but the only barrier to effective display of our love in Tokyo was the fact that her parents were unnecessarily being strict which prevented us from having the opportunity to see each other but did more of phone conversation. In fact, I dare not visit her and even when she managed to sneak of the house to visit me, she would be very conscious of time for the fear of being scolded if her parents ever found her missing in the house.

One day, on a Friday to be precise, she called me to come and sleep over at her place as her parents were going for a vigil. As a sharp guy now, I smiled to God for answering my prayer. I went to the bathroom, got dressed and also lied to my own parents that I was also going for a vigil, I was granted amnesty by money dad and I headed to her place around 11pm. cheesy The whole show started for couple of minutes after which we both slept off (I don't expect anybody to ask me what the show was cheesy )

When it was around 4am, there was a knock on the door that was when I knew he was in deep mess. Her parent came earlier than expected. Ordinarily, according to her, she assured me that her parents would not return back until past 5am, but this time I guess things went out of hand.

After few minutes of discombobation on where to hide, I decided to hide beneath the curtain of the toilet located in the axis of the sitting room so that I would quietly sneak out through the main door as soon as they enter into their room. As God will have His way, I successfully hid there, she went to the door, open it and greeted her them. I heard her father playfully told her she no dey use sleep play and all that. She was heading back to her room when calamity happened

Her mother went straight into their room as her father headed towards the toilet to pee before going in with his wife. Seee gbege !!! Before I could say Jack, her father opened the curtain of the toilet and caught me. I thought of running for my dear life but on a second thought the door was already locked with keys so no where to run to

He pointed a torch light on my face and the first question was "what are you doing in my house"? I became a deaf and dumb person at that instance. (Who fit answer dat kind question? cheesy ). The man started shouting at the top of his voice and started calling neighbours that he had caught a thief in his house. I began to plead saying "Sir, I came to take your daughter Mathematics lesson and I carelessly slept off". A 50kg slap was registered on my face and he began to beat me mercilessly. When it was dawn, the police came and bundled me to the station since my girlfriend who was in the best position to save him also denied ever knowing me because she knew her head would be ripped off if she made a confession

I was granted a bail later in the day when the she finally confessed that I wasn't a thief

Lalasticlala come and share yours too

lolzzzzz... really funny
I guess it will be an unforgettable day for you
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by iambibi(f): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
chibwike:
Lol....people around me are begging on your behalf.

Ooooh why did this guys appear now.

You were lucky.

.... Lmao... Ifa hear..oya Lemme jst forgiv u shaa.... Jst Carry ur wahala dey go... grin... No b me go put ata-rodo for your eyesgrin.. And if u dare quote me ehnn......tongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Michellla(f): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Trained to come after me abi? undecided I knew you never liked moi. But this, serving me as a meal to bulldogs is heartwrenching. cry cry cry

so you dont trust me angrysad okay deal is off
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Henycymama(f): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
wristbangle:

BACK TO THE STORY

Hmmm women!

lol, habaa
that lady is mean ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.