Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (325181 Views)

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / My Life As A Yahoo Boy By Iphekitan/mainland (review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by johndanny(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
BiniShrine:
ogbeni, it's 8:30 already here ooo... I just fast forward my watch to 8:30 sharp sharp... Oyah post only my own now jor...
lol you see ur life? Only ur own

2 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by johndanny(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
anikum:
guy!!!... u r skillful ooo.. keeping almost 200 people in suspense.. u r a good storyteller. wink wink wink
i swear. A good one at dat
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by johndanny(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Iphekitan:
shocked shocked I pray I won't dissappoint you people , coz my ba3 is red already, and am nt yet true with typing the next part, let's just shift it all to sunday, after 2 in the afternoon.

Plz bear with me
chai! You sef na wah o, wen i don buy a bottle of Origin wit suya sitdown de wait to read d torri.... Dere is God o
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
15 mins to go
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Part 26

When sister faith left, I dressed casually, looking nice and cute, I am among those type of guys can check the mirror after dressing, am very conscious of my appearance.

I went to the primate office to give her a morning greeting.

Me : good morning ma

Primate : morning boy, hope you were able to get enough sleep.

Me : infact ma I woke up an hour ago.

Primate : lol you have to get use to that mister.

Me : I would adapt ma, am a survivor.

Primate : you should break your fast by six in the evening after the church revival.

Me : ok ma, I would survive.

Primate : alryt this are the prayer points you should pray about, along your fasting.

She handed me a note, I was like, isn't it my problem, shouldn't I be the one to know the kind of prayer to pray, now they are even dictating prayer to me nisha.

Me : okay thanks ma.

Went back to my room, starting pinging, since there wasn't much to do.

I gisted bosun about houw the whole place has been since yesterday, krissh wasn't online, but I dropped him an insult, challenged him, for putting up an I don't care attitude, not even a call.

I later switched to watching empress k, on my laptop when there was nothing to do. I was on season two episode five.
I love action ancient korea dramas mehn.

Around 3pm. I heard the church bell ringing, I guess it was time for there revival. But I chose not to attend it early enough, I kept watching my film.
Ko ko ko, someone knocked on my door.

Geez who is the intruder now ?

Opened the door , lo and behold , its sister faith.

Faith : are you not coming for the revival ?

Me : I would be the there later, just wanna take my time here.

She looked around. And returned her gaze to me.

Faith : can I come in ?

In my mind I was like,
Come in ke, I thought she said we should head to the church auditorium and join them.

Me : yeah you are free.

She came me sat on my bed as usual.

Faith : so what were you doing all day ?

Me : just there , watching this korean drama jae.

Faith : I love korean films too, especially the romantic ones.

In my mind, I was like isssh, it's written all over your face.

Me : it's normal for girls to love the romantic ones, I prefer the action ones.

I noticed she was starting to feel relaxed on my bed, I decided to control my self.

Me : sister faith , let's go and join the service already.

Faith : hummm, are you sure ?

Egbami , what such of question is that , girls sha. Tempting a monster, she didn't know I was just trying to code.

Me : yeah I guess, there's nothing am doing again anyways.
Would watch the movie later.

Faith : okay if you say so.

She stood up and we joined the service.
She went to her post as the ushered, she changed to her white robe, hmmmn those white robe, this white garment church girls do put on, that do display their natural endowment.

The praise and worship session was on when I entered. I was still examining the different sets of girls I was sighting, when I noticed the lead voice of the choir was familiar, could it be shade again, I looked straight to the altar from where I sat and yes it was her. But this time she was staring at me also. So our eyes practically clashed.

Damn it, I was trying to avoid this girl oh, now that she had seen me, I guess she would approach me later, girls hen very predictable

To be continued

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by chijioke17(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
one bottle of holy water for you

2 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by abidex0z(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
mo n gbadun e....awesomely awesome..
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by iamDreezzy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Izzorait...sipping my vitamilk.

1 Like

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
It's becoming boring already cry

1 Like

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by johndanny(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
@Op That faith of a girl eh. If u no been pot her na it be say u no try.. U gat punish her carbish which kind tin, anyways ride on
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by osuohak(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
My guy. No come expose our secret for the world to hear and know.

If it be say my clients the here oh. And some of the things you mentioned here has been done on her.

If she no com pay again na o.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Amazing story. But am gonna stop here cause am not good in following NL stories. When you finish writing the book, don't hesitate to send me a copy. ride on!
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Bj5all(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
BiniShrine:
if you try it erhn!!! The thunder and lightning that will scatter you you is in a shrine in BiNI test running its strength.
Na only Bini u see, y u no use ur village thunder?

2 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Holyfield1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
This OP sef, Any small thing...''To be continued'' I don't blame you sha, I blame the mo.d that moved this to FP.....They for ask u if you don actually finish your story before posting it....U just dey leave man pikin for suspense grin Classcaptain come and see your brother o

2 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by dhesmond(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Iphekitan:
Would drop by 8:30pm

Tho, not the concluding part, as am foreseeing, it's going to have a second season.

Stay tuned

Dude you are making it real and am enjoying your story kindly package it and make a novel trust me you will make a brilliant writer..
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Holyfield1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cool Story Keep it up OP
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by TheAziz: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
nice story bruv, buh the suspense too much sha
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by ClassCaptain(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Holyfield1:
This OP sef, Any small thing...''To be continued'' I don't blame you sha, I blame the mo.d that moved this to FP.....They for ask u if you don actually finish your story before posting it....U just dey leave man pikin for suspense grin Classcaptain come and see your brother o

o boy grin ...see as meself dey follow the story like election results grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by iamkingzlee(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
keep it up mahn!! this is lovely..
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Emmaco1990(m): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Am feeling you bro, keep it up and keep it coming...
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by palugy(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
PADDY MAN U BE REALLY YAHOO GUY..SEE HOW U MAKE GROWN UP MEN AND WOMEN LINE UP FOR QUEUE DE WAIT FOR UR GIST..SOTEY MY RICE DON BORN....THNKS FOR KEEPING ME BUSY ALL TRU TODAY CHA....

2 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Farouksenior: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
palugy:
PADDY MAN U BE REALLY YAHOO GUY..SEE HOW U MAKE GROWN UP MEN AND WOMEN LINE UP FOR QUEUE DE WAIT FOR UR GIST..SOTEY MY RICE DON BORN....THNKS FOR KEEPING ME BUSY ALL TRU TODAY CHA....

The guy go don press b4 ...
If u kno wt i mean

....na joke i dey o grin

2 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lovely...... Keep it up........gringrin

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by kelvinesq(m): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
oga mainland please come and settle us. I'm impressed...proudly a follow follow.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Helkayklassic(m): 1:27am On Apr 10, 2016
Nice cool story bro.. Following
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Elparaiso(m): 2:40am On Apr 10, 2016
I think you guys should create a comment section where you can air your views.

That way we can come here to read the story and not multiple comments.

Also, let us stop rushing the guy, you cannot rush perfection.

Mainland or Iphekitan, you have a way of making your readers relate with the story.
Keep it up.

Write at your own pace and deliver at your own time. If the story gets bad because you rushed, these people will still tell you that you should have been calm.

That said, ogbeni update before I find you beat o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by tufur24(m): 4:50am On Apr 10, 2016
place your commments and review here rather than on the main page.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by tufur24(m): 4:50am On Apr 10, 2016
place your commments and review here rather than on the main page. https://www.nairaland.com/3039835/life-yahoo-boy-iphekitan-mainland
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by douglasposh(m): 5:51am On Apr 10, 2016
This is really epic
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by millhouse: 6:49am On Apr 10, 2016
Jameskyle:
It's becoming boring already cry
I tell u
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by olamikunle213(m): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2016
Good morning everybody hey iphekitan wey u today nah today d whole tory must end am patiently waiting ;DGood morning everybody hey iphekitan wey u today nah today d whole tory must end am patiently waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.