Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (325435 Views)

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / My Life As A Yahoo Boy By Iphekitan/mainland (review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by ak4ac(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
TzIphekitan:

Gud observation
Events would unfold on dat in consequent parts
lol..... ......sha no form am ooo
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by leewin(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
oga u come and continue d story now I will call DSS now oh
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by seunique(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
You are longing thing bro
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Damseldammie(f): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ah ah!!! Ègbón ephekiitan... what's good now? you don't long tinz like this nah
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by iykekelvins(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nice One Bro
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by mayowabola(f): 1:45am On Apr 11, 2016
Bro Ife, nibo le waaa ??

1 Like

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 11, 2016
Lubbish!! angry
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by achi4u(m): 6:14am On Apr 11, 2016
Bro Ife I like ur story, keep it going.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by yemitexcel(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2016
am gbaduin ur story am gbaduin ur story am gbaduin ur story
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by ceaser: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2016
huntax:

Why are they banning you?

Nairaland SpamBot must have spotted his many us of Yahoo Yahoo terminologies and seen him as a scammer that needs to be canned.

On the flip side grin perhaps hin be real YY and that bro Ola's laptop he uses for Nairaland has been scanned as a threat to this forum.

Okay. Na joke o.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by ceaser: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2016
hioman:

I guess, B.B gave you a master key that opens any door in the house ... u try sha!

He has been frequenting the house for a few days. So naturally he would know his friends' rooms.

I believe that explains it. Though that is not to say he couldn't be a little more explicit for the sake of readers like the quoted.

1 Like

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by cryles(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2016
Mainland abeg nao
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by MrFabs(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i] keep it coming bro am enjoying you here.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by huntax(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
palugy:
PADDY MAN U BE REALLY YAHOO GUY..SEE HOW U MAKE GROWN UP MEN AND WOMEN LINE UP FOR QUEUE DE WAIT FOR UR GIST..SOTEY MY RICE DON BORN....THNKS FOR KEEPING ME BUSY ALL TRU TODAY CHA....
Congrats bro,boy or girl?

7 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by huntax(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
TzIphekitan:
Tz like you pple ain't getting it ryt, This story is fictional, tz nt a true life story please, stop msging me on whatsapp to teach you YY or Connect you.

Lmfao... My gawd,boys are not smiling o. So people actually bought it? Oh boy,u know you can develop this script into a full nollywood movie? It's very smooth and original,unlike the broken record movies we see these days.
Keep it up,man

1 Like

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by TzIphekitan(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Next part in a jiffy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Olibboy: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Drop the whole episodes at once.... To be continued
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Kaycee625(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Oga complete the story na
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by kabasa1: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
I think this guy is taking a whole lot of people here for granted because they are following this story or one thing is involved meaning this story is not his n is waiting for the real writer to update it somewhere so that he can copy and paste

1 Like

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by MiztaSanchez22(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
My own b say i jst wan no wetin em do faith and mayb em stil bang shade wela 4 wetin she do am......watchin in 4D. Bt in oda news,i dey find work o,who get link make em lp man pekin.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by zinolurv(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mainland U dey try.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by TzIphekitan(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
kabasa1:
I think this guy is taking a whole lot of people here for granted because they are following this story or one thing is involved meaning this story is not his n is waiting for the real writer to update it somewhere so that he can copy and paste

Since u wnt stop talking trash, go google the story and copy and paste it here mtchew.

Your problem is "lack of patience "

Am a busy guy yet I. Find time in my busy schedule to write, type an post
Yet u would still bad mouth

Story ended

If you want to read upcoming part go and do so on my website, guess that should do

3 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Petroking: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
I think you should stop listening to people and post what you would. In life if you are good people will talk and if you are bad people will still talk. Also if you are in between people will still talk. So dig that bro and know that in nairaland. Different people exist

TzIphekitan:

Since u wnt stop talking trash, go google the story and copy and paste it here mtchew.

Your problem is "lack of patience "

Am a busy guy yet I. Find time in my busy schedule to write, type an post
Yet u would still bad mouth

Story ended

If you want to read upcoming part go and do so on my website, guess that should do
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by TzIphekitan(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Part 28

The next couple of days went by swiftly with the normal routine, 12 a.m Prayer, fasting all day, 4pm revival, break by 6pm and rest for the night.

All through this days Sister faith was always there for me, am feeling almost emotionally attached to her. But am trying to be careful, don't wanna blow up my sucess because of a girl.

On the last day of my stay there, was a Saturday, I woke up and started playing assasin's creed on my Pc. Faith later showed up in the most tempting manner, she wore a short gown, she joined me on the bed watching my game, I looked at her face and saw she wasn't looking happy, she wasn't putting on her smile that morning.

Faith : hmmmmn you are leaving tomorrow bayi

Me : yes, any problem with that?

Faith : I would miss you and i know you would forget us when you are gone

Me : can I have your number?

Faith : [smiled a little] 090365****1

Me : now you know I won't abandon you infact I would miss you to.

Faith : Same here also

She shifted close to me on the bed, she kept looking into my eye balls, I knew this girl must have something up her sleeve.

Me : Sister faith what 's wrong? you look disturbed.

Faith : nothing, just like this today
[this time she was rubbish her lips together]

Me : it' s alright, [I decided to cuddle her to comfort her, but she misinterpreted, she held on tight to me with both eyes closed and started confessing her love to me.

Faith : I know as a girl I shouldn't be saying this but i just can't hold it back anylonger, ifemi I Love You body and soul and am willing to be yours forever, I know you love me to and you are just restraining please let your emotions out....

At that moment, I wasn't suprised, I knew she had feelings for me from the first day we met, she's really lovable, with all she had done for me throughout my stay here, it would be unfair of me to just turn her down, so I played along.

Me : sister faith

Faith : just call me faith, your faith

Me : OK faith, I Love You too.

She opened her eyes, looked straight into mine, and approached my mouth with her, mehn she's was so in a hurry, it was as if she has been starved all this while, me sef,, body no be firewood. Didn't give a fu*k about what ever happens next. Someone is getting laid.

I returned her kisses with passion and it become a french kiss, she held my head firm to hers and she kept tongue lashing me, oh Boy the chemistry was so real. I started smooching her by the side. I was going easy on her so she won't start making sounds that would attract people. I proceeded to removing her top, mehn the sight of what I saw was hmm. So there was a big balloon behind the rock.
I played with it a little, she too was moaning a little. She found her way to my round neck, pulled it off, and unbuckled my belt, I was trying to take it slowly but she was just in a rush.

Eventually I killed her softly with ease, she maintained a low ringtone all through. We had a powerful match. At the full time, when the match ended, omo sister faith was exhausted o.

Me : sorry dear

Faith : hummn Ekun, you were too strong

Me : lmao, have you ever seen a lionel chilling with a dog

Faith : gbahun let me start going before mum finds me here

Me : shio after breaking my fast for me.

She left, I knew there wasn't going to be any fast anylonger, body don tire, me sef wan charge.
Drank two tin of three crown milk and slept off

To be continued

7 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by taiwokyle(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Chai, u don use small fart take destroy d bottom
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by esohjay: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Haaaaaa(Sound of Relief) .. I feel fulfilled I never expererit ... Can't wait for primate to spoil your life for you

4 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by chijioke17(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
it is a ghen ghen something o

1 Like

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
The love of pusssy is the root of every evil... Not surprised undecided cry
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Olibboy: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
[s][/s]p*say for dollars. U grab?[color=]p*say for dollars. U grab?[/color]p*say for dollars. U grab?
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Olibboy: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
p*ssy for dollars. U grab?
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by IamPflow(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
so the next update will be tomorrow? cry
Still following till twitter gets banned kiss
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by hadura29(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
esohjay:
Haaaaaa(Sound of Relief) .. I feel fulfilled I never expererit ... Can't wait for primate to spoil your life for you

I swear how you take know.. once had a girl who wants me to meet her wooli mom, bros I pick race.... emi

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.