Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Masturbation Vs Fornication - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Vs Fornication (76385 Views)

"Why Is Fornication Common Amongst Choir Members?" - Nigerian Lady / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by gragraboy: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
donshady:
Do you realise the effect of masturbation?
it kills you slowly..till u loose everything.. Beware.
How

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by sonyoung: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
donshady:

None is advisable. but I'll still prefer fornication to masturbation because

1. Masturbation makes you weak, it drains protein and calcium content in the body

2. Masturbation creates nervousness and neurological problems

3. Masturbation is one of the main cause for erectile dysfunction.

4. Masturbation addicts you even if you taste it for one time. Controlling it is a very big menace.

5. Masturbation creates drowsiness; you will be sleeping most of the time after ejaculation of your sperm. You will experience a damn tired.

6. Masturbation causes stress and strain in your mind and soul.

7. Masturbation also affects us psychologically; it creates depression after ejaculation and makes one feeling bad on his own.

8. Getting red hot while masturbating will give a bad name in that environment and it is an indecent activity.

9. Masturbation cannot be done simply, it needs to see, touch, indulge or, at last to think of a sexual practice/ sex organ of the opposite sex. This is more harmful that the image in your memory that you see could not be erased easily. This will lead you to a noxious problem that you cannot see any girl/ lady/ women without a single thought i.e., sex.

10. Masturbation creates an urge to do indefinitely; it doesn’t see the place, people and culture. It makes you digging worse sexual problems if chance knocks the door.

11. Masturbation leads you to illegal contacts because the urge increases day by day and finally will lead to the search of a source for sexual pleasure.

12. Masturbation is the main reason for speedy sperm release during sexual intercourse. It will create dissatisfaction to you and to your wife.

13. Over masturbation reduces your sperm count. Couples who desire to get pregnant should not masturbate.

14. SThe seminal fluid that gets released on masturbation contains proteins that are needed for many metabolic activities and cell formations. Proteins are the building blocks of our body; ejaculation often will create you to be lean and distracts your metabolism of muscle building.

15. Ethically masturbation is wrong; you think of X/Y and do sex of your own. This hinders your values and respect for others. You may be are good in all other regards but will end up in a great problem if not concerned to stop this habit.

16. Masturbation wastes your time and makes you useless.

17. The pleasure of masturbation never lasts for a long time.

18. Masturbation creates more problems as you lose your memory and thought-provoking ability.

19. Masturbation is not the end of your desire; you may be fooled by your own practice. It will never give you a solution or a satisfaction but seems that it gives.

20. It is not needed in any way to your sexual life that it has to be practiced without fail.

21. Guys who masturbate will lose interest in sex with their wife very soon. They can’t feel pleasurable for a long time.

22. Masturbation induces homosexuals in schools, colleges and hostels. Many times the latter creates sexually transmitted diseases like VD, syphilis, AIDS etc.,
DR who!!!!!!!!
Na wa so u know all these thing and u still de do am?
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by sotall(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by romme2u: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
Guy, I want to be like you when I grow up. Your power to imagine must be very realistic in hd and 3d. So you mean that you can nyuo (release) without jerkingoff! I doff my cap! this is supernatural!

yes it is very possible but most times it may be partial eja
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by AreaFada2: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
The problem with Africa fora is that matters always take a religious dimension.

Easy to see why we have poor hospitals, poor schools, poor roads, no light, no fuel BUT sparkling mega churches & mega mosques. 10 churches per street, yet no pharmacy or dentist on that street.

After worshiping in these places and forming holy holy, people return to workplace on Monday and continue bribery, looting, corruption, yahoo-yahoo, prostitution, even kidnapping & armed robbery.

What has this got to do with matter at hand?
Simple. Over religiosity prevents us from finding practical & scientific solutions to issues, let us abdicate our duties & ultimately shifting all to GOD to handle.

Did China, Japan, Germany and others succeed with this our approach?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by wristbangle: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
donshady:

1. Masturbation makes you weak, it drains protein and calcium content in the body

4. Masturbation addicts you even if you taste it for one time. Controlling it is a very big menace.

5. Masturbation creates drowsiness; you will be sleeping most of the time after ejaculation of your sperm. You will experience a damn tired.

7. Masturbation also affects us psychologically; it creates depression after ejaculation and makes one feeling bad on his own.

8. Getting red hot while masturbating will give a bad name in that environment and it is an indecent activity.

9. Masturbation cannot be done simply, it needs to see, touch, indulge or, at last to think of a sexual practice/ sex organ of the opposite sex. This is more harmful that the image in your memory that you see could not be erased easily. This will lead you to a noxious problem that you cannot see any girl/ lady/ women without a single thought i.e., sex.

10. Masturbation creates an urge to do indefinitely; it doesn’t see the place, people and culture. It makes you digging worse sexual problems if chance knocks the door.

11. Masturbation leads you to illegal contacts because the urge increases day by day and finally will lead to the search of a source for sexual pleasure.

12. Masturbation is the main reason for speedy sperm release during sexual intercourse. It will create dissatisfaction to you and to your wife.

13. Over masturbation reduces your sperm count. Couples who desire to get pregnant should not masturbate.

14. SThe seminal fluid that gets released on masturbation contains proteins that are needed for many metabolic activities and cell formations. Proteins are the building blocks of our body; ejaculation often will create you to be lean and distracts your metabolism of muscle building.

15. Ethically masturbation is wrong; you think of X/Y and do sex of your own. This hinders your values and respect for others. You may be are good in all other regards but will end up in a great problem if not concerned to stop this habit.

18. Masturbation creates more problems as you lose your memory and thought-provoking ability.

19. Masturbation is not the end of your desire; you may be fooled by your own practice. It will never give you a solution or a satisfaction but seems that it gives.

20. It is not needed in any way to your sexual life that it has to be practiced without fail.

21. Guys who masturbate will lose interest in sex with their wife very soon. They can’t feel pleasurable for a long time.

22. Masturbation induces homosexuals in schools, colleges and hostels. Many times the latter creates sexually transmitted diseases like VD, syphilis, AIDS etc.,

Excellent one bro

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by gurunlocker: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:

Lol... did you study masturbation in school?

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by simdam500(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2016
masturbation, fornication. it those challenges as a guy u face when the sex hormone rises than usual. it certainly a bad habit and who ever is not imvolving in this 2 habit is involve in something else. human is not perfect.

However, u can only hope to fight it till u win. only then can u say “am a man“.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by huntax(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2016
rallymento:
I have neither fornicated nor masturbated in my entire life.

It is all about moral and what your brain interprets to you.

I am no saint though and I am not judging those that have found themselves in such mess.

There is a way >>>>>>>>

We call Him the Ocean divider
The Everlasting King
The bright and morning Star
Rose of Sharon.
Lilly of the Valley.
Prince of Peace...
The forgiver of our sins
In Igbo we call Him
Ji ana aru na oku o na epu ome!!
Anu Kporonku na eju onu
Isi iyi nke ndu
Odo mmiri bethseda
Ono ro Ihe noro enyi ma kpuru mgbada no onu!!

Run to Christ and enter your rest
But you once posted that u were in love with a runs girl and you had series of phone intimacy with her. You even sent her tfare to come to your house. So don't give us the saint pep talk, we've all been there and done that. cheesy

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2016
@ donshady are you a doctor or a researcher?

OP, do whatever makes you happy. As long as you don't kill anyone - it is called living life.

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by happney65: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2016
AreaFada2:

Easy to see why we have poor hospitals, poor schools, poor roads, no light, no fuel BUT sparkling mega churches & mega mosques. 10 churches per street, yet no pharmacy or dentist on that street.

After worshiping in these places and forming holy holy, people return to workplace on Monday and continue bribery, looting, corruption, yahoo-yahoo, prostitution, even kidnapping & armed robbery.

Simple. Over religiosity prevents us from finding practical & scientific solutions to issues, let us abdicate our duties & ultimately shifting all to GOD to handle.

Kolo dey worry us for head..I swear..Imagine Preaching...An American or European seeing all those yeye posts would go be laughing to himself and wondering how religion has blinded folded these set of People..

I weep!!!

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by ahamonyeka(m): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:
Do you realise the effect of masturbation?
it kills you slowly..till u loose everything.. Beware.
explain to us how it kills slowly.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2016
agbajesaid:
I just read a post on FP concerning masturbation. I now asked myself an honest question; isn't it better to masturbate than to fornicate. Its what everyone have experienced expecially at early stage of puberty. The urge for sex increases and we are far from marriage due to age, lack of fiancee, money etc. My religion advices fasting as an alternative to fornication and masturbation but for how long? Isn't it better to masturbate than to fornicate? Asides the immorality in masturbation, is anything bad in it healthwisely and religiously? Matured opinions needed.
I think masturbation is better to a certain extent, the problem is that it might become addictive and you go begin look like mumu when real performance confronts you. Furthermore, I discovered that as time goes on, your senses become dull, you start looking for more extreme outlets to get your pleasure, this often leads to perversion; another bad repercussion is that your kini becomes desensitized, because it is used to your hands which is very hard, therefore a woman's soft kini cannot satisfy you anymore, even mouth resuscitation won't help; another thing is your memory, for some reason as you grow older, masturbation ruins your short time memory, recalling ideas or what you just read becomes a major chore; also your get up and go becomes affected, you can't get out of the bed after a long night of beating off to Alexis Texas's phat bum...
On the other hand, fornication could lead to unwanted relationships, children or diseases and both masturbation and fornication belittles you as a human being...either way you're fvcked..enjoy

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by azeecoboy(m): 12:26am On Apr 01, 2016
funny enough i try to desist myself from masturbating and after days again i cant help but do that shit again!..
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by agbajesaid(m): 12:31am On Apr 01, 2016
I know we have certified psycologist here that will help. What triggered the act in me was the absence of my fiancee. She went for service;so we were apart for almost 6months. So rather than hanging out with another chick or visiting olosho joint, i opted for masturbation. I think knowing what triggered it will help in finding a solution.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Rainmaker69(m): 12:44am On Apr 01, 2016
One of the shallowest contributions I've read on NL ever! Wth!
donshady:

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by millhouse: 12:51am On Apr 01, 2016
AreaFada2:

my Broda... The thing tire me ooo... For my street wey them claim to be residential.. I Have to trek for 15Mins to get to the nearest pharmacy, but church full left right and center
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by jkarmstrong(m): 12:53am On Apr 01, 2016
After patiently reading the comments here I got to say we have loads of morons in here. I give up on nairaland. The whole place stinks with ignoramuses.

You gotta be kidding me. Read people! Read! Not your religious texts, but progressive science commentaries. Your pieces of advice sound very much like fossilized remains from a dark age improbably-----I barely can believe it---- hanging around in a fast moving world.

NEWS FLASH NAIRALAND: The rest of the world has moved on, you should too.

Walks away from thread with a ' I can barely believe it' look.

Ahem: Just so you know masturbation has lots of benefits-----nothing inherently bad about it----as does fornication.

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Cation(m): 12:54am On Apr 01, 2016
rallymento:
I have neither fornicated nor masturbated in my entire life.

It is all about moral and what your brain interprets to you.

I am no saint though and I am not judging those that have found themselves in such mess.

There is a way >>>>>>>>

We call Him the Ocean divider
The Everlasting King
The bright and morning Star
Rose of Sharon.
Lilly of the Valley.
Prince of Peace...
The forgiver of our sins
In Igbo we call Him
Ji ana aru na oku o na epu ome!!
Anu Kporonku na eju onu
Isi iyi nke ndu
Odo mmiri bethseda
Ono ro Ihe noro enyi ma kpuru mgbada no onu!!

Run to Christ and enter your rest
u are confused,is it JESUS that 4gives ur sins or GOD.If JESUS is the king of kings then how do u praise GOD?

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by LaExpert: 12:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Aviero:
Sex outside marriage is fornication to YOU. I see it as something else.

That a man sees a dog as food does not negate/change the fact that it is a DOG.

That you see sex outside marriage as something else doesn't change the fact that it is FORNICATION!

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:

Na lie...Masturbation rejuvenate the mind and body. Awesome feeling. Leaves you more mentally alert and ready for many other actions after the drowsiness because you must fill up the emptiness with stuff. I am more productive after letting a few steam out through masturbation.
Good night.

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by hunkydory(m): 1:09am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:

In respect of number 14. Is the content of the seminal fluid released during sex not the same with the one released during masturbation?

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by godwinasky: 1:11am On Apr 01, 2016
I saw a young man in d clinic today who has been suffering erectile dysfunction for over 4years. He was a chronic masturbator who had engaged so much in it that even after 4years of medical and psychotherapy treatment, he is still yet to regain his erection and viable penile function even if he has not masturbated four 4 years ,as he claims.

Even medicines have failed on him!

This is to buttress d no 3 of donshady's post........meanwhile, thanks for that Donshady.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 01, 2016
Toks2008:

I can imagine how Baba Jehovah will be laughing at us anytime we discuss this issue.

Do you know that sometimes i ease off without even touching my pnis?

Do you think i can survive a month without scrwng d shit out of at least one lady?

If i feel Hot i simply close my eyes and imagine myself doing shits on a sweet lady and im good even without touching any part of the pnis.

Im writing this cos im real,down to earth and non hypochritical..i am a sexually active man and at the same time a lover of christ.

I cant afford to sleep around even when my flesh yearns for it...everyday i feel like tearing a sweet chic apart and do crazy stuffs on her.

Unfortunately i cant toy with the grace of God neither can i fast or pray sexual urge away..it is part of us,GOD created the urge and trying to ignore the feeling is trying to ignore the urge to defecate.

My advice remains the same...avoid masturbation not because its a sin but it is addictive and it can drift you away totally from the opposite sex if not careful.

For me i dont know if what i do is masturbating cos i dont jerk off but whichever way,avoid it if you can but if your passion for sex is so high,i will say it is still better than fornication...but whatever you do,AVOID PORN

u're right, and these days, "blue balls" no wan let the boys rest at all. That thing d torment me no be small.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by tosyne2much(m): 1:20am On Apr 01, 2016
ademasta:
Mastfonication grin ...anyways, all way na way to whom it concerns. But if you look at it critically, fornication betters masturbation. Wait o, na masturbation better. Abeg let the experienced ones comman answer joor.
Since you are here we don't need any experienced person cheesy
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by nonix22(m): 1:23am On Apr 01, 2016
lanrywatt:
Answer me first before I talk, Dieing by road and Dieing by plane crash which is better
All Die na Die!
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by paparazzi1987(m): 1:25am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 01, 2016
Toks2008:

I can imagine how Baba Jehovah will be laughing at us anytime we discuss this issue.

Do you know that sometimes i ease off without even touching my pnis?

Do you think i can survive a month without scrwng d shit out of at least one lady?

If i feel Hot i simply close my eyes and imagine myself doing shits on a sweet lady and im good even without touching any part of the pnis.

Im writing this cos im real,down to earth and non hypochritical..i am a sexually active man and at the same time a lover of christ.

I cant afford to sleep around even when my flesh yearns for it...everyday i feel like tearing a sweet chic apart and do crazy stuffs on her.

Unfortunately i cant toy with the grace of God neither can i fast or pray sexual urge away..it is part of us,GOD created the urge and trying to ignore the feeling is trying to ignore the urge to defecate.

My advice remains the same...avoid masturbation not because its a sin but it is addictive and it can drift you away totally from the opposite sex if not careful.

For me i dont know if what i do is masturbating cos i dont jerk off but whichever way,avoid it if you can but if your passion for sex is so high,i will say it is still better than fornication...but whatever you do,AVOID PORN
U're right. "blue balls" ain't smiling at all. Any little erec.tion, whether accidental or planned and it comes knocking untill it gets what it wants. Chaii, that thing the real torment me, dunno if u'v ever experienced it sha.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by nonix22(m): 1:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Omagzee:

u're right, and these days, "blue balls" no wan let the boys rest at all. That thing d torment me no be small.
which onebe blue balls again??

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by lepasharon(f): 1:27am On Apr 01, 2016
jkarmstrong:
After patiently reading the comments here I got to say we have loads of morons in here. I give up on nairaland. The whole place stinks with ignoramuses.

You gotta be kidding me. Read people! Read! Not your religious texts, but progressive science commentaries. Your pieces of advice sound very much like fossilized remains from a dark age improbably-----I barely can believe it---- hanging around in a fast moving world.

NEWS FLASH NAIRALAND: The rest of the world has moved on, you should too.

Walks away from thread with a ' I can barely believe it' look.

Ahem: Just so you know masturbation has lots of benefits-----nothing inherently bad about it----as does fornication.

you need to have seen my face while reading this thread. The only brain cell I had left got lonely and died

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 01, 2016
nonix22:

which onebe blue balls again??

that dull but constant pain you feel in ur pe..nile/scrotal region after maintaining an erection for long without ejacu..la..ting. For some people(e.g me) the pain is so severe and unbearable, at times it extends to my lower abdomen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119