Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Masturbation Vs Fornication - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Vs Fornication (76274 Views)

"Why Is Fornication Common Amongst Choir Members?" - Nigerian Lady / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by joseph1832(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady. Already did. And non of them even mentioned all this things that blogger posted. Even a poster heRe said he started masturbating when his finAnce went to NYSC camp. Now I don't see how that will make him prone to becoming gay.

Bro, you and that blogger should know masturbation is a very different thing when it has to do with teenagers and adults.

The blogger you used as a source only succeeded in making hasty generalizations and quoting journals that was conducting from 2009 below.

Things have changed since then... www.healthystrokes.com/questionsp.html from this link, many who masturbate are still kids...
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by agbajesaid(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2016
classiclight:
and gambling
DEFINITELY
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2016
The only problem I see with masturbation is that it can be addictive any other pro besides this is just a myth.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by donshady(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2016
holyokoto:

They are only attaching those side effects because it looks like sexual immoralities to discourage people. Even when having sex with your wife you naturally get weak . There is absolutely no health implication in Masturbation. Is a natural phenomena that is if everyone will admit they once in their life practice it

We all have our views and perspective towards masturbation.. Why do people get addicted to it?
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2016
This comment is very uninformed, misleading and inaccurate.

None is advisable. but I'll still prefer fornication to masturbation because

1. Masturbation makes you weak, it drains protein and calcium content in the body

2. Masturbation creates nervousness and neurological problems

3. Masturbation is one of the main cause for erectile dysfunction.

4. Masturbation addicts you even if you taste it for one time. Controlling it is a very big menace.

5. Masturbation creates drowsiness; you will be sleeping most of the time after ejaculation of your sperm. You will experience a damn tired.

6. Masturbation causes stress and strain in your mind and soul.

7. Masturbation also affects us psychologically; it creates depression after ejaculation and makes one feeling bad on his own.

8. Getting red hot while masturbating will give a bad name in that environment and it is an indecent activity.

9. Masturbation cannot be done simply, it needs to see, touch, indulge or, at last to think of a sexual practice/ sex organ of the opposite sex. This is more harmful that the image in your memory that you see could not be erased easily. This will lead you to a noxious problem that you cannot see any girl/ lady/ women without a single thought i.e., sex.

10. Masturbation creates an urge to do indefinitely; it doesn’t see the place, people and culture. It makes you digging worse sexual problems if chance knocks the door.

11. Masturbation leads you to illegal contacts because the urge increases day by day and finally will lead to the search of a source for sexual pleasure.

12. Masturbation is the main reason for speedy sperm release during sexual intercourse. It will create dissatisfaction to you and to your wife.

13. Over masturbation reduces your sperm count. Couples who desire to get pregnant should not masturbate.

14. SThe seminal fluid that gets released on masturbation contains proteins that are needed for many metabolic activities and cell formations. Proteins are the building blocks of our body; ejaculation often will create you to be lean and distracts your metabolism of muscle building.

15. Ethically masturbation is wrong; you think of X/Y and do sex of your own. This hinders your values and respect for others. You may be are good in all other regards but will end up in a great problem if not concerned to stop this habit.

16. Masturbation wastes your time and makes you useless.

17. The pleasure of masturbation never lasts for a long time.

18. Masturbation creates more problems as you lose your memory and thought-provoking ability.

19. Masturbation is not the end of your desire; you may be fooled by your own practice. It will never give you a solution or a satisfaction but seems that it gives.

20. It is not needed in any way to your sexual life that it has to be practiced without fail.

21. Guys who masturbate will lose interest in sex with their wife very soon. They can’t feel pleasurable for a long time.

22. Masturbation induces homosexuals in schools, colleges and hostels. Many times the latter creates sexually transmitted diseases like VD, syphilis, AIDS etc.,[/quote]
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by holyokoto(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:

We all have our views and perspective towards masturbation.. Why do people get addicted to it?

The Addiction is bad in anything not only masturbation
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:

1. Masturbation makes you weak, it drains protein and calcium content in the body

4. Masturbation addicts you even if you taste it for one time. Controlling it is a very big menace.

5. Masturbation creates drowsiness; you will be sleeping most of the time after ejaculation of your sperm. You will experience a damn tired.

7. Masturbation also affects us psychologically; it creates depression after ejaculation and makes one feeling bad on his own.

8. Getting red hot while masturbating will give a bad name in that environment and it is an indecent activity.

9. Masturbation cannot be done simply, it needs to see, touch, indulge or, at last to think of a sexual practice/ sex organ of the opposite sex. This is more harmful that the image in your memory that you see could not be erased easily. This will lead you to a noxious problem that you cannot see any girl/ lady/ women without a single thought i.e., sex.

10. Masturbation creates an urge to do indefinitely; it doesn’t see the place, people and culture. It makes you digging worse sexual problems if chance knocks the door.

11. Masturbation leads you to illegal contacts because the urge increases day by day and finally will lead to the search of a source for sexual pleasure.

12. Masturbation is the main reason for speedy sperm release during sexual intercourse. It will create dissatisfaction to you and to your wife.

13. Over masturbation reduces your sperm count. Couples who desire to get pregnant should not masturbate.

14. SThe seminal fluid that gets released on masturbation contains proteins that are needed for many metabolic activities and cell formations. Proteins are the building blocks of our body; ejaculation often will create you to be lean and distracts your metabolism of muscle building.

15. Ethically masturbation is wrong; you think of X/Y and do sex of your own. This hinders your values and respect for others. You may be are good in all other regards but will end up in a great problem if not concerned to stop this habit.

18. Masturbation creates more problems as you lose your memory and thought-provoking ability.

19. Masturbation is not the end of your desire; you may be fooled by your own practice. It will never give you a solution or a satisfaction but seems that it gives.

20. It is not needed in any way to your sexual life that it has to be practiced without fail.

21. Guys who masturbate will lose interest in sex with their wife very soon. They can’t feel pleasurable for a long time.

22. Masturbation induces homosexuals in schools, colleges and hostels. Many times the latter creates sexually transmitted diseases like VD, syphilis, AIDS etc.,

This comment is so very uninformed, misleading and inaccurate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Obiwiz(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2016
aluk:

Let me teach you how it feels like grin grin grin
You're a pianist? I'm ready to learn.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by donshady(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2016
holyokoto:

The Addiction is bad in anything not only masturbation

You're right but I won't even advice you to give masturbation a trial.. but I still can advice you to have protective sex with opposite.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Chimdiebere(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2016
all you wankers read this pic below grin

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by donshady(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Marizu:

This comment is so very uninformed, misleading and inaccurate.
Just share your views and opinions bro.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by oludarebagbile: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2016
Both masty and form are sin to God. Both are bad and not good for us spiritually.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by oludarebagbile: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2016
AreaFada2:
The problem with Africa fora is that matters always take a religious dimension.

Easy to see why we have poor hospitals, poor schools, poor roads, no light, no fuel BUT sparkling mega churches & mega mosques. 10 churches per street, yet no pharmacy or dentist on that street.

After worshiping in these places and forming holy holy, people return to workplace on Monday and continue bribery, looting, corruption, yahoo-yahoo, prostitution, even kidnapping & armed robbery.

What has this got to do with matter at hand?
Simple. Over religiosity prevents us from finding practical & scientific solutions to issues, let us abdicate our duties & ultimately shifting all to GOD to handle.

Did China, Japan, Germany and others succeed with this our approach?
This countries you mentioned also believe in spirituality and they don't joke with it. Just that what we believe in differs. There are some issues that are more rooted in spirituality than physical and some of these issues are masturbation and fornication. Both of them have spiritual effect. That's the truth.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by justwise(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2016
oludarebagbile:
Both masty and form are sin to God. Both are bad and not good for us spiritually.

Show me where masturbation was mentioned in the bible
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:

We don't need to fight over this.
Even though scientific proof is made known, IGNORANCE will still have its place..

I'm glad you used the word Ignorance which means a lack of knowledge. Why not share these RELIABLE sources and make others have knowlegde?

I read your bullet points and surely you have to have supporting information c'mon...common sense isn't really common so help use believe your opinions with trustworthy sources.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by mohdimplez(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:

22. Masturbation induces homosexuals in schools, colleges and hostels. Many times the latter creates sexually transmitted diseases like VD, syphilis, AIDS etc.,
nice write up.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by mbatuku1: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:

You're just talking horse shit. Provide scientific evidence to back your claim.

Masturbation is healthy and pleasurable.

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/5-reasons-you-should-masturbate-tonight

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a36484/benefits-of-masturbation/

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-18581/10-reasons-to-make-masturbation-part-of-your-wellness-routine.html

These are well researched studies by university groups and other people in the know that prove you wrong.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2016
Obiwiz:

You're a pianist? I'm ready to learn.

Sure, I will teach you all you need to know. Just PM me.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by CrystalLaL(f): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:

Masturbation in female is still preferable .. But in male it's alarming.
. Why should it be preferable in female?
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Bimpe29: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2016
agbajesaid:
I just read a post on FP concerning masturbation. I now asked myself an honest question; isn't it better to masturbate than to fornicate. Its what everyone have experienced expecially at early stage of puberty. The urge for sex increases and we are far from marriage due to age, lack of fiancee, money etc. My religion advices fasting as an alternative to fornication and masturbation but for how long? Isn't it better to masturbate than to fornicate? Asides the immorality in masturbation, is anything bad in it healthwisely and religiously? Matured opinions needed.
What is bad does not have another name other than BAD.
Both are bad. Comply with dictate of your religion .
Heaven will not if you don't do either of them.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2016
agbajesaid:
I just read a post on FP concerning masturbation. I now asked myself an honest question; isn't it better to masturbate than to fornicate. Its what everyone have experienced expecially at early stage of puberty. The urge for sex increases and we are far from marriage due to age, lack of fiancee, money etc. My religion advices fasting as an alternative to fornication and masturbation but for how long? Isn't it better to masturbate than to fornicate? Asides the immorality in masturbation, is anything bad in it healthwisely and religiously? Matured opinions needed.
i suppose you are a muslim.

only two things were permitted; either you get married which is the best option (no excuse for not having money) or you fast.
the option of masturbation was not given. so it is purely haram.
Allah knows best. juma'a mubarak
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by MrLeno(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:

Atleast 90% of the things you listed here probably still happen during fornication. So I don't really grab the point made
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by MrImole: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:

Bro you can't cure masturbation when you still persist in doing it... so taking the mentioned above is abortive unless u decide to stop.

Believe me, it works.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by delightz(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2016
Praizekeyz:
dis one naw be forming MR RIGHT!! Donnt u fuk?? Is body firewood??
Body is not firewood. .....body is plastic. ...continue ur journey. ....we will still read your testimony of how you almost died because of women.. grin cheesy
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Praizekeyz(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2016
delightz:

Body is not firewood. .....body is plastic. ...continue ur journey. ....we will still read your testimony of how you almost died because of women.. grin cheesy
u see! Dats ow chronic mad ppl like u die untimely! Did I quote u dying? Like y small tin dey quick pain una like dis?? We just here 2 catch fun mhen don't take tinz too serious! Wateva u wish me I wish u too.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by zinaunreal(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2016
Sochimaobim:

just masturbated with ur pix..
sick man
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by donshady(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2016
AKBlivReborn:

I'm glad you used the word Ignorance which means a lack of knowledge. Why not share these RELIABLE sources and make others have knowlegde?

I read your bullet points and surely you have to have supporting information c'mon...common sense isn't really common so help use believe your opinions with trustworthy sources.

All is based primarily upon my opinion and also various real life findings (e.g. emails
from concerned readers, various forums and sites).
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by donshady(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2016
MrImole:

Believe me, it works.
It's based on your findings..
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by delightz(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Praizekeyz:
u see! Dats ow chronic mad ppl like u die untimely! Did I quote u dying? Like y small tin dey quick pain una like dis?? We just here 2 catch fun mhen don't take tinz too serious! Wateva u wish me I wish u too.
Sorry dude....
I know how difficult it is to comprehend some statement when you are depressed. ....i never wished u dead or said you where going to die......read my comment again. U mustn't quote me in other to express your depressed conditions. Just read and ignore like other sane humans.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by gebest: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2016
donshady:

u are really a chronic masturbator, u try sha but u ar not 100% correct.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by Praizekeyz(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2016
delightz:

Sorry dude....
I know how difficult it is to comprehend some statement when you are depressed. ....i never wished u dead or said you where going to die......read my comment again. U mustn't quote me in other to express your depressed conditions. Just read and ignore like other sane humans.
mtchWwwwwwwww....I blame u? Na me dey reply u.
Re: Masturbation Vs Fornication by menxer: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2016
If I ever have to choose between fornication and masturbation, I'll choose fornication anytime.

From the point of view of health and psychology fornication brims with benefits.

From the point of view of church, both are sins with consequences, so why not enjoy it while at it (fornication)?

From my point of view fornication (sex) is an exchange of energy with attendant hormonal activation while masturbation is just running a car engine without any gears to engage till the fuel runs out.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.