Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (900537 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 7:19pm On May 13, 2016
Lmao! cheesy see as I dey laff. I hope dollars dey ya purse wey u carry give me so?

@ the highlighted...u just hit it sis. God bless u

LadyGuinivere:
Bia nu! I am writing the names of noise makers o! Which ones now?! I go send una go naughty corner o cheesy. Biollar please hepp me hol' my purse make I go cut cane grin
Please let's learn to criticize opinions and not posters/persons. Next thing now, another 4 pages will Be dedicated to nonsense and ingridents.
Nna mehn but people go school for this thread. The quality of grammer I used to 'lan' from here eHhhh. Na the children una born for america dey teach una cheesy
Udo nu!

@ajuju chukwi gozie gi. A na m a blushi serzly kita grin. Ngwanu ka anyi suba soo soo igbo. Agba kwana oso o!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by chikos: 7:23pm On May 13, 2016
Cobiss:
Hello, I have a question. About Fit to Fly, must it be from a government hospital? Do they accept Fit to Fly from private hospital? I intend using Lufthansa/United and am travelling from abuja.

Those Lufthansa pple are crazy sometimes. If ur hospital will collect money before they give u the fit to fly, don't bother. Just be at the airport early enough and collect from port health cos they might still insist u get from them.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nogen: 7:25pm On May 13, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Wait small mbok! Where she born? Ow much she been pay?
Make e go complete the money how na? To whose account mbok? Ha! See another life and super story with tales by moonlight in one tory. shocked

E born for Del Sol o. E say make I send am my receipt make she for compare. She no owe but dem give people wey pay cash discount. VO say make she go pay the rest . Say na Texas people dem dey pay the balance. Una don hear this kind palava before?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Veka: 7:31pm On May 13, 2016
jeez. this particular question has been dealt with over and over and over again. dont misrepresent. maybe you were not following this thread as at when you applied but please go back and read. this situation as been dealt with at least once almost every 10 pages.
zeejam:

Hello dear Mums and Mums to be. please. i need information about birthing in wisconsin or chicago, the Costs, etc. Can't seem to find any information on chicago and wisconsin. I got my visa yesterday B1/B2, we only filled that we are going on vacation. The interviewer only ask us where we work n if we have travelled before. She didn't check doc and that was all. I intend going next month. Do I send doc to the embassy to declare my intention or I should just say am on vacation n to have my baby at the airport. Pls it's urgent help a sister.

Big thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 7:33pm On May 13, 2016
My sister...oro pesi je ni and atawewe gat mi rolling cheesy

Bisoye82:

Atawewe that's all you have say. grin grin grin in those days of kids in their pata rolling tyre on the street. grin

@LadyGuinivere abeg interpret the last paragraph of ya gist abeg tongue

@luckyman123 Is this your first of travelling to the US?.if yes go and buy your tickets first then ask for advice grin
We are confused about where you are going sef.LA? Dubai? Abu Dhabi? Ikeja?
Good morning my people
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Veka: 7:42pm On May 13, 2016
i think you are pretty safe. came in through houston poe on the 5th told them it was for child birth. have evidence of your ability to pay. you might spend time before secondary inspection or might go through at once. i had 7k that was counted and checked for authenticity. lol. you should be fine.
Mumtwins08:
Hi mommas, renewed my visa for birthing purpose .. That's what I told them at the embassy and I was given . Do u think it will still be trouble going through Houston poe? Or who has gone through there recently after declaring at interview that you are going to give birth. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Cobiss: 7:42pm On May 13, 2016
Congrats. God has done it for you. I was just thinking some days ago that I haven't seen any delivery news from you yet. Thank God for everything

TheLeakyTribe:
It is my turn to share my testimony.

My LO was born yesterday 11th May 2016. Some of you would recall how my Dollars were stolen by my help before my trip. I was well prepared to follow it up and post everywhere about it but after my first doctors appointment here, the stolen money was irrelevant to me.

The doctor did a scan and said she found spots on my LO's heart that were indicative of either a hole in the heart or downs syndrome. I began to pray and believe God even though I was very shaken by the news.

Long story short, she arrived yesterday and is completely fine. She followed me straight from the OR to the postpartum recovery room. Join me praise the Lord. I'm one happy mumma.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Cobiss: 7:46pm On May 13, 2016
Thank God. I just thought about you some days ago. Congrats dearie

TheLeakyTribe:

My LO was born yesterday 11th May 2016. Some of you would recall how my Dollars were stolen by my help before my trip. I was well prepared to follow it up and post everywhere about it but after my first doctors appointment here, the stolen money was irrelevant to me.

The doctor did a scan and said she found spots on my LO's heart that were indicative of either a hole in the heart or downs syndrome. I began to pray and believe God even though I was very shaken by the news.

Long story short, she arrived yesterday and is completely fine. She followed me straight from the OR to the postpartum recovery room. Join me praise the Lord. I'm one happy mumma.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 7:49pm On May 13, 2016
biollar1:
Lmao! cheesy see as I dey laff. I hope dollars dey ya purse wey u carry give me so?

@ the highlighted...u just hit it sis. God bless u

Me? Igbo woman give u purse with dollars inside? Mae u do me @leakytribe's housegirl style. If I hear. Na kobo kobo fill d purse o tongue

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 13, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Me? Igbo woman give u purse with dollars inside? Mae u do me @leakytribe's housegirl style. If I hear. Na kobo kobo fill d purse o tongue

Me sef bin wan ask for d holding of dat purse but I come think thrice say LadyG too wise to leave dollars inside so I bone..Dat leakytribe house hep na really bad somborri cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 13, 2016
Biko @ Emeriem where art thou oh....it haff tey we hear from u.....God be with you!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by phummy2: 8:10pm On May 13, 2016
simababe:
@pamperme, thanks dear. Well noted.

@phunmie2, best bet is to kip on checkin diff banks. SIL said u can try jaiz bank in abj

Thanks @simababe, will check on Monday.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mumtwins08: 8:18pm On May 13, 2016
Veka:
i think you are pretty safe. came in through houston poe on the 5th told them it was for child birth. have evidence of your ability to pay. you might spend time before secondary inspection or might go through at once. i had 7k that was counted and checked for authenticity. lol. you should be fine.
Thanks a lot .... Paid half of my bills ..(3k) and remaining 2200... Plan to hold 6k as well cos I will be staying with my aunt and she's taking care of accommodation and feeding . Thanks a lot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mumtwins08: 8:20pm On May 13, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Childbirth and receiving healthcare in the us is legal. So long as u pay.
Since you were upfront you shouldn't have any problem except u can't prove that u can pay all your bills. So go with as much cash (best option) as u can or other verifiable proof. Safe trip
Thanks a lot mam
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by biollar1: 8:22pm On May 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy
LadyGuinivere:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 8:36pm On May 13, 2016
Cherie, are you the same as Chigoziri that was in Lome?

cherie24:
I was just so eager to write this thing and i quoted teh wrong person.

This message is for @ZEEJAM...

Some of the women here will recognize my story especially from 2014.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 8:58pm On May 13, 2016
happytbaby:

Cherie, are you the same as Chigoziri that was in Lome?

Was chigoziri's visa cancelled?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 9:00pm On May 13, 2016
Chai zeejam,

My advice to u, change moniker and redial this number cos ur name haff enta blak book. grin

Or are u a spy trying to feel our temperature in this economic crisis?? Confess !!

Just checked, u be new student in this classroom - April 7!! U haff fail entrance exam

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Msp: 9:17pm On May 13, 2016
Pls did she present any receipt that had discounts to the VO? Because i know if you print the bill from your online account it will show deductions (maternity package) till you get a zero balance.

So the VO will be wondering who paid for the discounts or how did it come about.

Please can you ask her, this thing is getting scary

Nogen:

E born for Del Sol o. E say make I send am my receipt make she for compare. She no owe but dem give people wey pay cash discount. VO say make she go pay the rest . Say na Texas people dem dey pay the balance. Una don hear this kind palava before?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:23pm On May 13, 2016
Hi
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:23pm On May 13, 2016
Yes, it was in part 1 and was 2014. That was before the tsunami happened so one might not find those pages. So much info was lost.

LadyGuinivere:

Was chigoziri's visa cancelled?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 9:24pm On May 13, 2016
Nogen:

Haaaaaaa! Doctores para ti or she went solo? Thank God I renewed when I did o! Jesus!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 9:34pm On May 13, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Wait small mbok! Where she born? Ow much she been pay?
Make e go complete the money how na? To whose account mbok? Ha! See another life and super story with tales by moonlight in one tory. shocked

Hian this matter is getting strong oh. Shuo! I don't understand. How much is now the estimated limit to be deemed complete payment. Na the election fever dey cause all this one?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:34pm On May 13, 2016
So I heard about one hospital with a maternity package of total cost usd4,200. Being the researcher that I was I began checkinf hospital ranking, area and other information. On the hospital website, i saw information below. It was one of the causes that people were being asked to donate for.

Your gift will support our comprehensive prenatal and maternity care program for underinsured and uninsured pregnant women that will ensure safe delivery of healthy babies.

Please help me interpret. I have asked hubby too and he came to the same conclusion as I did. But I shall wait una verdict.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 9:40pm On May 13, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Buhaha cry

See as Lady G and porschebabymama don use my matter as standing joke. E no go better for that girl.lol.
cry

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by luckyman23: 9:59pm On May 13, 2016
This is my first time of travelling. I only want to know how Dubai or Abu Dhabi connecting point is to U.S. and whether they are point of entries.Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by abbeykun: 10:01pm On May 13, 2016
Hello @Dabira19, just so you know, Sierra providence Hospital east campus that @dyout mentioned is different from Sierra providence Hospital (both in El Paso).

There are different chains of hospitals under that umbrella.

So, best you have exact hospital to make your inquiry on so as not to be mislead.
Dabira19:

Thanks @ dyout
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 10:06pm On May 13, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

Buhaha cry

See as Lady G and porschebabymama don use my matter as standing joke. E no go better for that girl.lol.
cry
Ah ah mommy! It didn't like that ooooo! #sorryface grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 10:06pm On May 13, 2016
Nogen:

Make I go inquire if E get today becos she go embassy today. A dey come my people.

Update: Dem no give am again. Na wao.
Real Nawaa ooo, this is getting serious.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 10:13pm On May 13, 2016
nefertitiram:

Haaaaaaa! Doctores para ti or she went solo? Thank God I renewed when I did o! Jesus!
You go try use this visa born all your pikin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 10:38pm On May 13, 2016
ozycy:

You go try use this visa born all your pikin grin
So all the 2018 people will re evaluate their plan o as the story dey change day by day
Cc:Nef
Chloe
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mrsbw: 10:53pm On May 13, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

Congrats!! God bless and keep the LO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.