Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (898156 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by evamum: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2016
herrik066:
Thanks. Dates again.

BTW 30 July - 4th August depart, 12-17th Jan. return, any best deal goes
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2016
Go to bed?
For where. We don wake oh. We dey go hustle! grin grin

simababe:
@firstymum@nnystc go to bed. Go n relax. grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2016
Bros, nawa o. I don reply your pm request with the flight info. You gats to dey refresh the thread before replying in this forum o

solistic:

Herrik066, you have already helped with the price of the ticket, and I requested on how to book the flight and you asked me to send you a PM. I think by default on nairaland, you need to respond to a default PM request from me before I can send a normal PM. The request should be coming from me: solistic via my email address: babstunde02@gmail.com
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by solistic: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2016
herrik066:
Info sent via pm

Herrik066, thanks, I got your PM. I will follow it,
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2016
4th August- 13th January. Cheapest is N386,000. Flights has gone up in the last 2 days. i'll send you the info so you could check for yourself. Please extend to others too.

evamum:

BTW 30 July - 4th August depart, 12-17th Jan. return, any best deal goes
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2016
You are welcome Solistic.

solistic:

Herrik066, thanks, I got your PM. I will follow it,
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by elabogado: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2016
herrik066:
4th August- 13th January. Cheapest is N386,000. Flights has gone up in the last 2 days. i'll send you the info so you could check for yourself. Please extend to others too.

Can you please also help me check for 9th of August to 14th of September please. email is graciouspej@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by evamum: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2016
herrik066:

Thanks, I really do appreciate. Will sure extend it. God's Blessings
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by BeckyU: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2016
My dear people,

I was seriously praying that I will be typing my testimony today, but it is not to be apparently. Please I need your candid advice as to why I was denied today. I have been preparing and reading every post you all and I gained a lot so I really thought I was prepared. My visa class is B2

My transcript:

VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning
VO: Asks for my passport, I handed it over. He typed and typed and then, why are you going to US?
Me: To have my baby
VO: Where in US?
Me: Houston
VO: Why Houston?
Me: Because I have friends there and the Doctor I will be using is based in Houston
VO: How much did you budget for the cost of this trip?(Trying to use his exact words)
Me: $13,153.00
VO: What do you do for work?
ME: I work in a Bank, blablabla Bank precisely
VO: Opened my passport over and over and then typed and typed and then brought out the blue paper. ''Unfortunately you are not qualified for US visa, read the blue paper .........I just went blank sha. Dissapointed and sad.

Please I need your urgent help and advice. The paper says I cant appeal the decision so that means I have to pay again and schedule and interview. Please is there a way I can also expedite the interview because this one took me more than a month from the date of scheduling. I am almost 30weeks into my pregnancy. Appreciate all the help.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2016
BeckyU:
My dear people,

I was seriously praying that I will be typing my testimony today, but it is not to be apparently. Please I need your candid advice as to why I was denied today. I have been preparing and reading every post you all and I gained a lot so I really thought I was prepared. My visa class is B2

My transcript:

VO: Asks for my passport, I handed it over. He typed and typed and then, why are you going to US?
Me: Because I have friends there and the Doctor I will be using is based in Houston
VO: How much did you budget for the cost of this trip?(Trying to use his exact words)
VO: Opened my passport over and over and then typed and typed and then brought out the blue paper. ''Unfortunately you are not qualified for US visa, read the blue paper .........I just went blank sha. Dissapointed and sad.

Please I need your urgent help and advice. The paper says I cant appeal the decision so that means I have to pay again and schedule and interview. Please is there a way I can also expedite the interview because this one took me more than a month from the date of scheduling. I am almost 30weeks into my pregnancy. Appreciate all the help.
Sorry bout the refusal.
Ist Its imprortant to reiterate the fact that the vos make their desicion from the ds 160 AND the interview and sometimes a transcript may not give a true picture.
You said he looked thru your passport? Maybe he wasn't impressed with what I assume is no travel history. Some VO's place a premium on that. I don't know how much you earn and how long you have worked . The vo may have considered that vis a vis the 13k you quoted.
2ndly I wish we wouldn't be using that 'my friend said' answer
Why Houston? Is basically why do you want to born in Amrica and why did you pick Houston ?
If you look at it that way? Your answer falls short. Always lead the interviewer to your areas of strenght
If it were me I'd prolly answer
A: Because I have had so so so and so issues in the past and after my research I discovered that Dr XYX in Houston has a good reputation of handling such matters and even when I mentioned it to my ObGyn he also was of the opinion that Dr XYX would handle my case better because of their facilities.
I don't know why we always give one word /short answers. With this answer I gave above it is only ntural that the vo will pick on one of the issues there and ask more questions. For egs : is it only dr xyx that can handle your matter?
Are you saying your obgyn is not good?
Tell me more about this your health condition.
Show preparedness. Own the interview. Yes its good to read the thread but don't cut and paste.
Be that person that the vo remembers at the end of the day because you stood out.
As for expedited date, read the last page, somebody just asked that question and was answered. God's grace

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by cutie333: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
ringofGod:
Hello people, I need help with Hospitals in Atlanta - I am considering Northside because it is close to where I will be staying but it seems a bit pricy @ $5500 for only hospital fees.

Also need to find out if I really need to write the consulate of my intention to go give birth, I already have a valid visa and gave birth to my first child in California 3 years ago. Please assist. Thank you

hi ringofGod, how did you get the bill of $5550 for northside hospital bill? is this new cos from what i know its 3550.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by debby516(f): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
@Lady G, God bless ur strength, wisdom and effortless ways of addressing our issues, they are unimaginable. I am coming back here for my testimony very very soon.
LadyGuinivere:

Sorry bout the refusal.
Ist Its imprortant to reiterate the fact that the vos make their desicion from the ds 160 AND the interview and sometimes a transcript may not give a true picture.
You said he looked thru your passport? Maybe he wasn't impressed with what I assume is no travel history. Some VO's place a premium on that. I don't know how much you earn and how long you have worked . The vo may have considered that vis a vis the 13k you quoted.
2ndly I wish we wouldn't be using that 'my friend said' answer
Why Houston? Is basically why do you want to born in Amrica and why did you pick Houston ?
If you look at it that way? Your answer falls short. Always lead the interviewer to your areas of strenght
If it were me I'd prolly answer
A: Because I have had so so so and so issues in the past and after my research I discovered that Dr XYX in Houston has a good reputation of handling such matters and even when I mentioned it to my ObGyn he also was of the opinion that Dr XYX would handle my case better because of their facilities.
I don't know why we always give one word /short answers. With this answer I gave above it is only ntural that the vo will pick on one of the issues there and ask more questions. For egs : is it only dr xyx that can handle your matter?
Are you saying your obgyn is not good?
Tell me more about this your health condition.
Show preparedness. Own the interview. Yes its good to read the thread but don't cut and paste.
Be that person that the vo remembers at the end of the day because you stood out.
As for expedited date, read the last page, somebody just asked that question and was answered. God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
firsttymum:
post ur transcript

I understand what you mean by transcript pleased.
I'm going to have a baby not for schooling.

Kindly explain.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
firsttymum:
post ur transcript

I understand what you mean by transcript please.

Kindly explain.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ladyguinivere that is en.... Nairaland visa consultant... President of visa issues
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
wapu:

I understand what you mean by transcript please.

Kindly explain.
Post the questions that were asked and ur exact answers. The way BeckyU just did
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Elueski(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
We are immensely indebted to the initiator of this thread. A lot of useful information has been shared here. In the spirit of giving back, my wife Houston POE was smooth and lasted less than 3 minutes.
Here it go:

CBP: Hello
Me: Hi
CBP: what are you here for?
Me : Childbirth and Vacation
CBP: How much do you have?
Me: over $12k
CBP: Place your fingers and stamped her in.

We give God all the Glory.

15 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
BeckyU:
My dear people,

My transcript:

Lemme add
How did you sound? Ur countenance
What's actually in ur passport? Is it virgin?
I think the highlighted statement put the VO off.
They wanna hear u researched it nd bla bla
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
firsttymum:
Ladyguinivere that is en.... Nairaland visa consultant... President of visa issues
If only to say kudi dey the work grin
This kain hungry president cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nnystc:
Go to bed?
For where. We don wake oh. We dey go hustle! grin grin

Abeg help me tell her o
Cc simababe
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by debby516(f): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
For visa, pls do i need to obtain doc's report from my naija doc to show ow long i'm gone, ANC etc, to show dat i am undergoing care here but just want something better?

Thanks.
LadyGuinivere:

If only to say kudi dey the work grin
This kain hungry president cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MzYemie(f): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sure you may

chloe7:
please I need his number too o , can I pm you please
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Because of the denials of the past few days I think I should point out a few tips
1.Make your intentions clear
For egs. A lotta folks say 'vacation and childbirth'. Whaat is that? Are you going to honolulu to surf abi are you going to enter jangilova at Disney? Your purpose is childbirth . Fullstop!
If you read a lot of transcripts both here and at the visit visa thread, the vo's are always preoccupied typing what I don't know. Make him look up. Make him see you as a person not just a number. Now that sets the mood for the interview. It also establishes you as a straightforward persoon.

2. Why do you want to birth in America.
Biko. This is very key. Unfortunately the vo may not phrase the question like this. Bu anyhow e take ask am: For egs 'Why Dr F.' 'Why Houston?' 'Why Sugarland?' It all boils ddown to why don't you want to born in any of the states in Naija? Why should I give you a pass to my country to born. You MUST know the answer to this question. That means breaking it down to personal reason, reason for the hospital choice, location etc. In my opinion, my friend said, my uncle said is not good enough.
If I didn't have a visa and I had to apply to birth I'd prolly answer like this
A: Because the suffer I suffered to get this pregnancy ehhh , I don't want stories that touch'
Only a person with a broken antenna for gossip will fail to ask ,' what do you mean by suffer'
Now you have led the interview to favourable grounds for you. I want to believe that if you finances are tidy, by the time you finish your explanations, only a witch will refuse you.
My colleague in her interview said ' because of the risk of multiples' and when asked how many she said triplets and na congrats congrats the interview take end.
Now I'm aware that not everybody has extreme stories but that's the beauty. You should be able to have a reason personal and true to you.
Somebody once saod his reason for travelling was to see snow. After the vo laugh finish e give am visa.
It may b that you want the cosmetic stiching and to eat immedately afterwards your cs unike naija where u drink lipton for 2 days.
It sounds silly BUT if stands out. That plus the reason that the hospital will cater to that need as opposed to a naija hospital.
I don taya to type mbok!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
debby516:
For visa, pls do i need to obtain doc's report from my naija doc to show ow long i'm gone, ANC etc, to show dat i am undergoing care here but just want something better?

Thanks.
Check what other people have carried.
If its just a general letter and you have no underlying medical issue, I personally dont see the point. It dosent establish anything
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
wapu:

I understand what you mean by transcript pleased.

Kindly explain.

*falls from palm tree*

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by debby516(f): 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thank you. Just out of curiosity and to take as much as possible.
LadyGuinivere:

Check what other people have carried.
If its just a general letter and you have no underlying medical issue, I personally dont see the point. It dosent establish anything
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Adebuble(f): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello all..

Congrats to all d new mamas and papas in d house.

Just passing by..

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by debby516(f): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
I am laughing out loud here. @wapu, transcripts of what transpired during your visa interview or POE interview, not ur Uni/High sch transcripts.
nefertitiram:

*falls from palm tree*

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
debby516:
I am laughing out loud here. @wapu, transcripts of what transpired during your visa interview or POE interview, not ur Uni/High sch transcripts.
Why una dey laff na? I no blame am jare! Na the context she sabi transcript be that.
Sister Wapu no mind dem jor cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by lobus: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
BeckyU:
My dear people,

My transcript:

What is the reason for refusal on the blue paper?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Popri(f): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lady G ALWAYS killing "it"
You are gifted grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (405)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.