Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (898145 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bissysummy: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nnystc:
Hi. Did you use the method that Lobus recommended earlier? Pls try that, you havent said whether you tried that one yet.

At nysct, yes i followed it and i submitted but was denied yesterday.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by BeckyU: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
lobus:

What is the reason for refusal on the blue paper?

Section 214(b). Something about not having strong ties in Nigeria. Was surprised because he didn't see my burden of proof where I included my family photo to show I have two kids and a husband here as well as a Bank job to come back to.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Posh404: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
[quote author=feddy27 post=47701725]Posh404,

Biollar1 is a nursing mother; she can't start type things that are repeated. Use the search button. You will see others that used Dr E. Example: ozycy, firsttymum, click on their profile and read thru dia posts, u will find cost breakdown. [/quot

THANKS I"LL DO JUST THAT!

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by lobus: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
BeckyU:

Section 214(b). Something about not having strong ties in Nigeria. Was surprised because he didn't see my burden of proof where I included my family photo to show I have two kids and a husband here as well as a Bank job to come back to.

Reapply and get an appointment date after which you should request for an expedited interview. Once the expedited interview is granted, you would be given a closer date.

If you can swing it, try and be interviewed by a lady and not a man. Ladies seem to be more sympathetic to a pregnant woman's plight. (This is just an observation)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
BeckyU:

This is where you make use of the space/column where they ask why you were refused.
State that you do not think the vo considered your husband and 2 kids and the fact that you have worked without a tarnish in xy bank for x number of years and earn soo so and so when he reached his desicion

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Tyrah1: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks was wondering too
nefertitiram:

I don't think so
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Tyrah1: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
@LadyG thanks but please note cos of that please
LadyGuinivere:
Why una dey beg the whoever na? If it vex you please then don't pm her. I have said it over and over, no be by force to answer pm. If e pain you well, please read from part 1 to 4. Jot down alllllll the hospital and costs and start answering pms.
Fyi people run consultancies and get paid for it.
@first time mum ignore . Na Buhari economy dey worry am.

@Tariah I saw your pm. And I assume the question you asked was the reason. You are asked to reapply when your circumstance has changed. The embassy usually ADVICES you wait 3 months. Its not cast in stone.
But if you are pregnant, you may not have the benefit of time so usuallly mommas reapply as soon as they can get a date
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tyrah1:
@LadyG thanks but please note cos of that please
Is it a visa related matter? Please ask it here. I respond here as soon as possible. If its something you can post here then I don't think its something I can answer.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Kikikikikikikikiki

Ignored.

Moving on

If u say someone shld check my post amd Ozycy's post for Dr E Chai I pity the person o.... Kikikikikikikikiki
The person will read and read en kikikikikikikikiki

BeckyU Abeg add prayers... I can't over emphasize prayers. Good luck dear.

Sane people of nairaland community thanks jare.
I don suffer for this nairaland from pm to here.. Una like to yab innocent me because I'm quiet.

I will say one thing tho. If u had to open a new account just to insult me Hmmmm that's fan behavior... U r my fan... grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
BeckyU:

Thanks Fisttymum, I think I sounded confident and composed. I have UK and Dubai visas that I used in 2014 and then Ghana stamps of air and Road transport of early this year. Could it be any of these? I am sensing he saw something cos no request for documents was made.
Me too I think so too.. I'm wondering what he saw tho? Just Read the comments and apply correct where due. Good thing is someone that rejected u before can't interview u again.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
firsttymum:

Post the questions that were asked and ur exact answers. The way BeckyU just did

Oh okay

Vo: good day
We: good day
Vo: why do want to travel to the us
Hubby:for our honeymoon and vacation.
Vo: Where do you work:
Hubby:I'm the head ....... for ..
Vo:much do earn...
Hubby: A base of ......
Vo: How long have you been married.
Hubby: Actually we ain't wedded yet, we'll be getting married in dec but we've done our traditional marriage...
Vo: I'm sorry you ain't qualified.......
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tyrah1:
Hello to my mamas n papas great work u doing here just wise,LadyG,firstymum, and others please a quick question just heard if someone is refused one can only apply again after 5month that that's the new policy. Please is this true? Has any1 heard of this?
I haven't o. I don't think so jare.
Popri:

It is not dead o
We are not moved by what we see smiley smiley
@firsty, abeg cone lemme 'fetch' some hot steaming asaro from my pot for you and chilled 100% orange juice home made from premium Benue oranges wink
jogging to ur pot.... grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
Posh404:

Hello everyone . Don't know where to start as I had to exit this thread cos I had miscarriage early this year and all I read and planned for delivery actually evaporated from my head. Glory be to God for his faithfulness for performing another miracle in my life. Want to say a big thank u to firsttymum, LadyG, Justwise &Co....for their patience in running this thread. I had my visa long before I got pregnant the last time and I wrote a letter of intent to the embassy , I didn't get a reply. Didn't follow up cos I lost the pregnancy. Will write another one soon and I hope they reply. I'm back on this thread and I pray God will see me through this time.

Biola1 biko I need info from you o......your testimony is sweet mbok

First of all I'm not running the thread o...

Awww sorry about your loss. Reading through my post or Ozycy's is punishment aswear. Lol. Check page 52 of part 3. Precisely November 1st posts.
However a friend gave birth recently and the dr and hospital fees are now
Hospital 2500
Dr 2300.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'm on pm break o.... I see ur pms pls pls ask ur questions here mbok.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
firsttymum:
I'm on pm break o.... I see ur pms pls pls ask ur questions here mbok.
Ah ah! Haba! Just look at your jotter and snap all the pages and send to me. What's the biggie? Lol

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Enyinne(f): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thank God for u. Lines are falling into places for ur good. U shall continue to hear more good news and receive more blessings as ur journey is wrapped up in success

Sweetuzy01:
So happy for you dear. Thank God for victory and safety of the twins. He will continually keep them. Do take care and be renewed in His love for you. Hugs.

{quote author=temyb post=47484933]Hello everyone
To the glory of God Almighty one of my twin was discharged today. Twin 2 would be ready to go home weekend or Monday by His grace. Soooooo grateful to God Almighty for everything,it's been a roller coaster ride but my God has been faithful. Apart from the money that is now over $300000 which I know God is working out something for us in Jesus name everything else has been good.
I tapped into singing of praise as said my one mama here&it worked. Having spent double for my own payment as it was emergency God surprised me. Coupled with the fact that am paying $1800 for a sublet room,God surprised me again today by bringing someone unexpectedly to me.
Still waiting on God for more of His miracles. Thanks to all the mamas and papas that pmed me&gave me words of encouragement when I almost lost it for the 1st 3 weeks without my babies&bills piling me but truly my God has indeed be faithful.
Like Oliver twist am believing Him for more.
Missing home ooo,can't go now cos they are still small&would need to still see Dr's till another extra 2months.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Momo13: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
nefertitiram:

*falls from palm tree*

Jeezzzzz nef! grin
#iamspanishlylaughing
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Ah ah! Haba! Just look at your jotter and snap all the pages and send to me. What's the biggie? Lol
Aswear I can't forget that statement.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by quin9(f): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Just to add...
I think if you really want to birth in the US and you do not already have a valid visa,the earlier you apply the better,that way you get enough time to reapply if denied.

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Bisoye82: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
firsttymum:
So today I was thinking... If u go through the ttc thread and ivf especially ivf thread Hmmm.... You'll melt...

So I felt if u can freely and willingly donate eggs especially if u know one who's in need pls do.
I wanted to discuss surrogacy but that'll take personal conviction.
These people are spending alot... OMG a whole lot. So pls I indulge us to visit and pray and do what you can as d spirit leads (like donate eggs, surrogacy) . During ur devotion pray for them or even if it's only one person.. Pick a name and pray.

God bless us all.

This is quite thoughtful
I will love to but hubby spiritualize everything grin even mosquito bite sef cheesy
Your post also made me remember I have eggs with a clinic that nearly killed me in Lagos cry .I will probably go and collect my money remaining with them when travelling with twins is not too stressful.
@expensive that was the easy part because the crushing feeling of depression that comes when a cycle failed no matter how you try to brush it off can't be monetised.whew embarassed
God am thankful.
I use myself as a point of contact to all ttc sister's,God will answer your prayers speedily in Jesus name and your mouth will be filled with laughter.

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
firsttymum:

Someone said and I quote "na wa o I sent that msg since morning and u r just replying ( after 5 hrs) that's not Nice"
I now said wow u didn't assume I'm busy? Anyway I'll reply at my free time and it's not even compulsory I do.
He now said is that how I speak to my husband at home?
I ignored. Next he sent an email the next day asking questions I added him to spam. He sent me emails with his other emails and I kept adding to spam. He actually said I won't apologize if that's what you are looking for shocked such nerve. I said I'm not ur wife go and pour ur tantrums on her.

Then one hormonal brat
I replied her the next day Inshort I managed to reply her was really down cos of ms. And she said
Ftm so it took u so long to respond. I now said sorry jare u know how this morning sickness can b. She now said we women like exaggerating... So I can't just take my phone and quickly answer her.
It was as if she was paying me.
I now said no way, I will reply when I can. She said I'm feeling like I have all d information. She will get her info without me. [/b]I said Ok then... later and God bless. She shamelessly sent me a msg about a week later apologizing nd asking me for the pages of bla bla bla I shld just snap my jotter for her. I ignored and added her to spam.

People have eaten up their humanity and are so insensitive and selfish.

Jizoxxx....
Ham hi reading whell?
Hor ham hi dreaming?
Hiaan ooo kwa!

And dats how my frend told me someone paid [b]N700,000
for visa (with agent) and they r still uncertain it will b granted....dat kind person go de beg agent yet all dem freebiee folks be talking thrash.
Dem no even fear say u get belle and dem de stress you.....haaa!

E b like say na strictly business mode from now on.
O well...

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Austine2020: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
BeckyU:

Thanks Fisttymum, I think I sounded confident and composed. I have UK and Dubai visas that I used in 2014 and then Ghana stamps of air and Road transport of early this year. Could it be any of these? I am sensing he saw something cos no request for documents was made.
my sister,they didn't see anything wrong and you didn't do anything wrong.its just that sometimes it's not your luck or you ran into a visa officer that woke up angry that morning. because I have seen people that answered worse than you did and were with virgin passport and still got their visas. How can you explain that my wife was issued b1/b2 visa in 2014,she used it two times (2014 and 2015),stayed 2 months in her first visit and 3 weeks in her second visit, she never used it for child birth,and when she put in for her Dropbox renewal,she was called for interview and was refused for just no reason. They are just doing what they like, So just take it in good faith and don't give up.just reapply,God will do it for you.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Latolly: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Abeg all the sabi mamas. I hail una PLUS throw una respect o.....ikiraaaaa o. Pls I tot I read somewhere here abt calling/ emailing to CORRECT FORM IF UID NO( US visa apt confirmation page) AND DS 160 CONFIRMATION NO DOES NOT TALLY. Pls help o with page no or info as to go abt it abegi. Lady G abeg biko.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ayanuke: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Sorry bout the refusal.
Ist Its imprortant to reiterate the fact that the vos make their desicion from the ds 160 AND the interview and sometimes a transcript may not give a true picture.
You said he looked thru your passport? Maybe he wasn't impressed with what I assume is no travel history. Some VO's place a premium on that. I don't know how much you earn and how long you have worked . The vo may have considered that vis a vis the 13k you quoted.
2ndly I wish we wouldn't be using that 'my friend said' answer
Why Houston? Is basically why do you want to born in Amrica and why did you pick Houston ?
If you look at it that way? Your answer falls short. Always lead the interviewer to your areas of strenght
If it were me I'd prolly answer
A: Because I have had so so so and so issues in the past and after my research I discovered that Dr XYX in Houston has a good reputation of handling such matters and even when I mentioned it to my ObGyn he also was of the opinion that Dr XYX would handle my case better because of their facilities.
I don't know why we always give one word /short answers. With this answer I gave above it is only ntural that the vo will pick on one of the issues there and ask more questions. For egs : is it only dr xyx that can handle your matter?
Are you saying your obgyn is not good?
Tell me more about this your health condition.
Show preparedness. Own the interview. Yes its good to read the thread but don't cut and paste.
Be that person that the vo remembers at the end of the day because you stood out.
As for expedited date, read the last page, somebody just asked that question and was answered. God's grace

This woman, who says God will not answer your prayers? Givers never lack. I await your testimony.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Posh404: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
firsttymum:

First of all I'm not running the thread o...

Awww sorry about your loss. Reading through my post or Ozycy's is punishment aswear. Lol. Check page 52 of part 3. Precisely November 1st posts.
However a friend gave birth recently and the dr and hospital fees are now
Hospital 2500
Dr 2300.

Thanks for the "expo" lol. you are a life saver
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Lajoie33: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good evening everybody o. I hope all is well with everyone. If I missed any birth announcements, then a BIIIG CONGRATULATIONS to all the new mums. This belle de do me serious something. It's like me n my toddler are competing for 'who will spend more time in the hospital' but God de. He will never leave anyone of us halfway through our journey.

I was waiting to give a testimony of how I did dropbox renewal strictly on the info I got on this thread,but now I need help. I applied for renewal on thursday, today I check my dashboard and I see I've been invited for followup appointment. I dont know what to do, what it means, what I need for the appointment... I tried searching for "dropbox", "dropbox renewal" "dropbox visa renewal" I got nothing. Maybe it's the pounding head, maybe it's all the uncertainty surrounding my pregnancy right now, maybe it's just preggy brains but I dont know how else to get the info I need. So I'm begging, can anyone help me? Please... Justwise... LadyG, Nef...FTYmum... anyone... please I take God beg una. Help save a soul. Thank you in advance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Beryl15: 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
wapu:

Oh okay

Vo: good day
We: good day
Vo: why do want to travel to the us
Hubby: for our honeymoon and vacation
Vo: Where do you work:
Hubby:I'm the head ....... for ..
Vo:much do earn...
Hubby: A base of ......
Vo: How long have you been married.
Hubby: Actually we ain't wedded yet we'll be getting married in dec but we've done our traditional marriage...
Vo: I'm sorry you ain't qualified.......

Well from your transcript you can't be going on honeymoon when you ain't married, that's probably what got you the denial. He should have simply answered we've been married so so number of months or years.( then specify if asked) plus don't know if traditional marriage is recognized by them.
Anyway do the needful and reapply when you two are legally married.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Beryl15: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
It's been ages since I posted here. God bless everyone who actively contributes to this thread.
Biko where is Modath? It haff tey.

Firsttymum, ladyGunivere kiss kiss
Xenadarl my Delawarean padi wink

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by temyb: 2:46am On Jul 20, 2016
Lajoie33:
Good evening everybody o. I hope all is well with everyone. If I missed any birth announcements, then a BIIIG CONGRATULATIONS to all the new mums. This belle de do me serious something. It's like me n my toddler are competing for 'who will spend more time in the hospital' but God de. He will never leave anyone of us halfway through our journey.

I was waiting to give a testimony of how I did dropbox renewal strictly on the info I got on this thread,but now I need help. I applied for renewal on thursday, today I check my dashboard and I see I've been invited for followup appointment. I dont know what to do, what it means, what I need for the appointment... I tried searching for "dropbox", "dropbox renewal" "dropbox visa renewal" I got nothing. Maybe it's the pounding head, maybe it's all the uncertainty surrounding my pregnancy right now, maybe it's just preggy brains but I dont know how else to get the info I need. So I'm begging, can anyone help me? Please... Justwise... LadyG, Nef...FTYmum... anyone... please I take God beg una. Help save a soul. Thank you in advance

The follow up appointment is a new system just introduced by the embassy just last month. Someone I know went for interview and was given the white paper that visa approved only for them to call back the same day and said that there's a follow up appointment. My advice is for u to check your dashboard on time and see the avaliable date because it's booked till August. The follow up appointment is usually Tuesdays in the afternoon from 2pm. I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MommaT: 3:06am On Jul 20, 2016
Myself, mum and LO returned to Nigeria last night, we give God ALL the glory. I'm grateful for the info gathered here, God bless every contributor and it is in the light of this that I am sharing my experience as well. I had some issues with BC which necessitated an ammendent, so I dint get it back till about 2 weeks to my return date.
I applied for both passports at New York and it wasn't too stressful, I received naija passport same day and US passport next day.
For US passport i paid $165 while naija passport was $107 (77 for passport and 30 for processing) .
Naija passport - I did not have to post money order to Innovate1, the payment page was printed after associating the money order, so if you are pressed for time, want to save cost on ETC, and close to the 3 states that issue, I would go for the passport, just follow the instructions on the site.
US passport- so I found that you could do walk in when you are very close to your travel date and have no appointment that fits into your travel date, but be ready for a looooong queue outside! Even with my appointment, I waited 2 hours before I was seen ie after getting in to the interview room.
Then we encountered an unusual favour on our return, God was at work.
I purchased an infant lap ticket at the airport for $63.40 through Delta altho I booked my flight on Airfrance but it was a code share flight. This took very long though as the lady had to call to book it.
We also got bassinet seat in Economy comfort without paying a cent, I think that was their only bassinet seat.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (405)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.