Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? (5269 Views)

LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table / Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? / Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sanchez01:

When I saw your first two posts, I sincerely thought you were trolling, judging by your moniker. However, I have shaken myself off from the idea that you are indeed trolling.

First off, Just like you and the other "champions" on this thread, you didn't read the thread and the place of comprehension was not made available since all you read was the topic. And if by "empty" you mean ladies who desire the best things of life but would never desire to flinch a muscle to get them, then yes, my thread is directed at them. And concerning the issue of wives in the home you have been mentioning, and claiming I was referring to, I believe it all stem from the fat that you didn't read the thread

Your comprehension skill is out of this world.
Sigh

Not only did i read the piece i also read your subsequent posts. Or were you not the one that said this:

1. If all we need is a woman to give us children, we could as well lean towards baby mamas.
2. If all we need is a woman to wash our clothes, we can as well get for ourselves a laundry machine while we remain single.
3. If it was for food alone, most males out there devote time to worshipping the kitchen.
4. If it was just someone to welcome, I could choose to never leave my parents house since I'd be returning to them and other family members everyday.
5. And if it was someone to share my problems with and seek advice, I may as well lean towards my buddies since they know me inside out, or possibly book an appointment with a counselor.

First you kicked off saying they only contribute beauty and likes. And someone called your attention to their domestic roles. What did you do? you went ahead to contradict your "horrible postulation" with your post above. Which means you believe they bring much more than beauty afterall. What now? you couldnt wait to some all that to zero, so they can fit into your garbage piece.

mehhn who is confused now grin
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Festivalofholi :
we don't talk, how?
Stop askin' silly questions.
Of course we haven't talked.
You just decided now to....what did you quote me for
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by mzvyne(f): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sanchez01:
*sighs* Another one... undecided
Another what?
By the way, I asked you a question but you didn't respond.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Stop askin' silly questions.
Of course we haven't talked.
You just decided now to....what did you quote me for
Silly questions?? Clarify
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Silly questions?? Clarify
I just remembered you quoted me to insult me!
I mean this thread is the first we've talked. Gosh!
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I just remembered you quoted me to insult me!
I mean this thread is the first we've talked. Gosh!
My bad... I mistook u 4 someone else. We cool?
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Festivalofholi:
My bad... I mistook u 4 someone else. We cool?
Never was upset with you.
Uhm,I wanna go now.See ya around NL.Bye
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Never was upset with you.
Uhm,I wanna go now.See ya around NL.Bye
will keep an eye on u... Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Elzends:
I hope vinshu is reading this

U said exactly wat I wanted to ask. Dat vinshu of a lady dat likes gold bt ve neva seen any b4.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sanchez01:

1. If all we need is a woman to give us children, we could as well lean towards baby mamas.
2. If all we need is a woman to wash our clothes, we can as well get for ourselves a laundry machine while we remain single.
3. If it was for food alone, most males out there devote time to worshipping the kitchen.
4. If it was just someone to welcome, I could choose to never leave my parents house since I'd be returning to them and other family members everyday.
5. And if it was someone to share my problems with and seek advice, I may as well lean towards my buddies since they know me inside out, or possibly book an appointment with a counselor.

It is really beyond these things. The role of a woman is not to give births as pigs while you use their remains to decorate your home like a trophy won in 1975.

Thumbs up for ds reply. Honestly ds ve been my view abt needing a wife or woman, they r nt just needed to b baby-making machine nd bed-warmers. I ve always asked myself each time I date a lady, wat does she ve to offer, its nt abt money nw, does she ve the brain to offer any, ideas rule the world.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Sanchez01: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Sigh

Not only did i read the piece i also read your subsequent posts. Or were you not the one that said this:

First you kicked off saying they only contribute beauty and likes. And someone called your attention to their domestic roles. What did you do? you went ahead to contradict your "horrible postulation" with your post above. Which means you believe they bring much more than beauty afterall. What now? you couldnt wait to some all that to zero, so they can fit into your garbage piece.

mehhn who is confused now grin
Beautiful, and you succeed in removing this for what purpose
It is really beyond these things. The role of a woman is not to give births as pigs while you use their remains to decorate your home like a trophy won in 1975.
Note, my response was borne from someone's assertion who limited the role of women to just children bearing and a counselor cum adviser in the home. Perhaps you go back and read and re-read several times.
And I'm sure you read this?
Ragner:

Yes not to all...But Many African Men Prefer it that Way... No matter how you Look at it, the Majority will always Still Believe A Woman's Place is in the Kitchen while we Explore the world.
If you did at all, you would have as well read my response to him. When I said your comprehension skill was missing, I meant it. Now, go back to the piece and read, this time calmly to understand those whom the post are directed at. Your partner, KingCheezyPuff, knew right from the outset what the post is about, the reason she cited Beyonce as her case study.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sanchez01:
If you did at all, you would have as well read my response to him. When I said your comprehension skill was missing, I meant it. Now, go back to the piece and read, this time calmly to understand those whom the post are directed at. Your partner, King.CheezyPuff, knew right from the outset what the post is about, the reason she cited Beyonce as her case study.
How am I his partner
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Richiy:
This world is no longer a world of ladies sitting back and receiving all they need.

The desire to leave something worthwhile, a mark should consume every lady. This transcends just being successful.

This is no longer a period of walking around purposelessly or thinking the world revolves around you, your nails, body, shoes and clothes.

I want to see more ladies burn with the desire for knowledge and it's application. Burn with the desire to make a change while looking making profits/progress. You are also allowed to be pretty while doing that grin

If u r a lady, I must tell u hw surprised I am to read this. I am vry surprised to read this coming from a lady, it seems dat ds d clime we live ve the notion dat ladies shud just b obtuse, noting other than making babies as wat dey ve to offer. So wrong. I beliv in intelligence. Dey can offer a lot more.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Sanchez01: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
mzvyne:

Please can u kindly state wat u want from ur wife beyond these things...
Go public with my "spec"? Mbanu!grin. That you are a woman should not be an excuse for you to restrict yourself to a man's bed, his kitchen, wash his clothes and listen to him whine while you nod and become the YES MAN. There's more to a woman than those things.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by mzvyne(f): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sanchez01:

Go public with my "spec"? Mbanu!grin. That you are a woman should not be an excuse for you to restrict yourself to a man's bed, his kitchen, wash his clothes and listen to him whine while you nod and become the YES MAN. There's more to a woman than those things.

What you are insinuating is I should be all this and more.... Tell me what more means,,,,,, not necessarily your specs.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by tosan200(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
All you wrote is hogwash. There is a natural order and any deviation from the order will surely end in gnashing of teeth. Any woman who puts career ahead of marriage is Oyo.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Sanchez01: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
mzvyne:

What you are insinuating is I should be all this and more.... Tell me what more means,,,,,, not necessarily your specs.
Like I said on the piece, only few ladies have managed to reason outside of the box. As a lady, if you cannot figure out the 'more' but feel everything about a woman ends and starts with the kitchen and giving birth, then there's nothing I can tell you.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
So, I read everything Up there and I agree With 80% of 'em...undecided

No mater how independent i wanna be...It still doesn't change the fact that "I CAN'T Marry A guy that CANNOT afford to buy A car. " sorry! I'm not sorry.

Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by mzvyne(f): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sanchez01:
Like I said on the piece, only few ladies have managed to reason outside of the box. As a lady, if you cannot figure out the 'more' but feel everything about a woman ends and starts with the kitchen and giving birth, then there's nothing I can tell you.

You started with likes and social media, and degenerated to chores and childbringing.

You want an intellectual yeah? An Okonji-Iweala, but at the same time a super mum and model wife all wrapped in one...

You do know however that most high flying career ladies do not devote as much time to their homes as they do their jobs/endeavours.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Vinshu(f): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Eaa247:

U said exactly wat I wanted to ask. Dat vinshu of a lady dat likes gold bt ve neva seen any b4.

Didnt read the article but saw yours. Speaking of gold, i can proudly confirm that i have more gold than you do. Prove me wrong.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Sanchez01: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
tosan200:
All you wrote is hogwash. There is a natural order and any deviation from the order will surely end in gnashing of teeth. Any woman who puts career ahead of marriage is Oyo.
So as a man/guy, you cannot differentiate between an independent woman and a career woman Interesting!
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
So, I read everything Up there and I agree With 80% of 'em...undecided

No mater how independent i wanna be...It still doesn't change the fact that "I CAN'T Marry A guy that CANNOT afford to buy A car. " sorry! I'm not sorry.

I thought you liked power bikes. undecided
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
mzvyne:

You started with likes and social media, and degenerated to chores and childbringing.

You want an intellectual yeah? An Okonji-Iweala, but at the same time a super mum and model wife all wrapped in one...

You do know however that most high flying career ladies do not devote as much time to their homes as they do their jobs/endeavours.

Not in all instances.

Omotola Jolade and Folorunsho Alakija are both high flyers in their careers yet they both alluded to the fact that they still do basic chores in their respective homes.

Such excuse are meant for those who chose not to live up to their responsibilities on the home front.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by tosan200(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sanchez01:

So as a man/guy, you cannot differentiate between an independent woman and a career woman Interesting!
I get where you are coming from. A woman can be independent and not necessary be a career person- But really who are we deceiving? Its all just in our deluded minds.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:

Didnt read the article but saw yours. Speaking of gold, i can proudly confirm that i have more gold than you do. Prove me wrong.

Mayb because am nt a gold digger. Its obvious dat gold diggers shud ve more gold.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by mzvyne(f): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
brandnew3:

Not in all instances.

Omotola Jolade and Folorunsho Alakija are both high flyers in their careers yet they both alluded to the fact that they still do basic chores in their respective homes.

Such excuse are meant for those who chose not to live up to their responsibilities on the home front.

Exactly, so u saying Omotola comes home to do dishes when she's been on set for a whole day? Or takes her kids to school before and after going on set? Yeah right.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Sanchez01: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
tosan200:

I get where you are coming from. A woman can be independent and not necessary be a career person- But really who are we deceiving? Its all just in our deluded minds.
No, it is not. They are very different things. It's one thing to be an independent lady, it's another thing to be a career driven one. While a career lady could be independent, an independent woman may not necessarily lean towards career as the ultimate for her. It's just like saying all predictors are verbs but not all verbs are predictors.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
OP if you like dont get a woman that is ready to take care of you and your children first, be deceiving yourself you hear.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
mzvyne:

Exactly, so u saying Omotola comes home to do dishes when she's been on set for a whole day? Or takes her kids to school before and after going on set? Yeah right.

Yes she claims they've always had domestic helps but that doesn't stop her from playing her role in the kitchen.

She doesn't always have to do the dishes.

My point is, every responsible wife has a role to play on the home front, else she has no business keeping a home.

It's that simple!
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by mzvyne(f): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
brandnew3:

Yes she claims they've always had domestic helps but that doesn't stop her from playing her role in the kitchen.

She doesn't always have to do the dishes.

My point is, every responsible wife has a role to play on the home front, else she has no business keeping a home.

It's that simple!

Bros, I don't think you've followed my posts on this thread.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
mzvyne:

Bros, I don't think you've followed my posts on this thread.
No I didn't. I only saw the one I quoted.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by skywalker240(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Elzends:
I hope vinshu is reading this
Yeah me too bro..
Dat Silly lita tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) / 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.