Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? (5265 Views)

LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table / Thou Sister, What Are You Bringing To The Table? / Ladies: What Are You Bringing To The Table In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by RuggedArab: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Estharfabian:
So, I read everything Up there and I agree With 80% of 'em...undecided

No mater how independent i wanna be...It still doesn't change the fact that "I CAN'T Marry A guy that CANNOT afford to buy A car. " sorry! I'm not sorry.

[color=#550000][/color]

Lol. This girl sha.

Why not remove the "CAN'T" and "CANNOT" and the sentence will make sense.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2016
RuggedArab:

Lol. This girl sha.

Why not remove the "CAN'T" and "CANNOT" and the sentence will make sense.
undecided
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Mskrisx(f): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2016
Ragner:
Dude, Sometimes, All we Really Need is a Woman To Give us Children and Raise them While we Work,Make Money and Pay Bills.

You all have to stop making it seem like the Woman Sits at home all day Doing Nothing.
I mean, Your Clothes get washed, there's Food to Eat, there's Someone to welcome you at home after a Long day, there's Someone to share Problems with and Seek Advices

I would have typed something but no wahala...
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by aubventure: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Ragner:
Dude, Sometimes, All we Really Need is a Woman To Give us Children and Raise them While we Work,Make Money and Pay Bills.

You all have to stop making it seem like the Woman Sits at home all day Doing Nothing.
I mean, Your Clothes get washed, there's Food to Eat, there's Someone to welcome you at home after a Long day, there's Someone to share Problems with and Seek Advices

Guy you better wake up.
nowadays when you get house maid to do all does things you are talking about
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Sanchez01: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Mskrisx:

I would have typed something but no wahala...

Please type something.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by skywalker240(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ragner:

Yes not to all...But Many African Men Prefer it that Way... No matter how you Look at it, the Majority will always Still Believe A Woman's Place is in the Kitchen while we Explore the world.

bro, times have changed...our fathers did that THEN...but now it shouldnt be so. My observation.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Doubleagent008(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Why do ya'll cry everyday about gold diggers but want women that look like Beyonce
Well Beyonce don't come cheap!!!
Have you even payed fer tickets to her concerts grin
When there is Bola Are, Tope Alabi and sikiratu sindodo. Beyonce ko o beyond the sea ni... who Beyonce don epp?
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Sanchez01: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Doubleagent008:
When there is Bola Are, Tope Alabi and sikiratu sindodo. Beyonce ko o beyond the sea ni... who Beyonce don epp?
Just imagine the names of people you mentionedgringrin
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Sanchez01: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
skywalker240:

bro, times have changed...our fathers did that THEN...but now it shouldnt be so. My observation.
Surprisingly, some of the ladies believe that is a that they need to be. Where is Lalasticlala sef?
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Doubleagent008(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Richiy:
This world is no longer a world of ladies sitting back and receiving all they need.

The desire to leave something worthwhile, a mark should consume every lady. This transcends just being successful.

This is no longer a period of walking around purposelessly or thinking the world revolves around you, your nails, body, shoes and clothes.

I want to see more ladies burn with the desire for knowledge and it's application. Burn with the desire to make a change while looking making profits/progress. You are also allowed to be pretty while doing that grin
from your profile I saw that you are a Quoraaddict. that tells me I should expect something like this from someone like that. Keep thinking, keep geeking, geeky-ness can the new sexy. cheers.
the comment was spot on though.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Doubleagent008(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sanchez01:

Just imagine the names of people you mentionedgringrin
Lol I was replying to her statements and the fact that she said " how many people has bought ticket to beyonce's show". I just said those to point I support other women if not Beyonce. she doesn't have to be the gold standard for a rich powerful woman. duh!!! she is into mainstream entertainment it comes with the territory.
My response was not to discredit her, or her reasoning just the example she stated. sarvy??!
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by Sanchez01: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Doubleagent008:
Lol I was replying to her statements and the fact that she said " how many people has bought ticket to beyonce's show". I just said those to point I support other women if not Beyonce. she doesn't have to be the gold standard for a rich powerful woman. duh!!! she is into mainstream entertainment it comes with the territory.
My response was not to discredit her, or her reasoning just the example she stated. sarvy??!
Lolgrin Don't mind me. It's been long I heard anyone mention those names, let alone write them. I guess you already settled the case by rightly pointing out the real deal.
Re: What Are You Bringing To The Table Beyond Beauty And Social Media Likes? by skywalker240(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sanchez01:

Surprisingly, some of the ladies believe that is a that they need to be. Where is Lalasticlala sef?
Lmao..,

Funny thats why they develop that lazy and always depending nature which result in desperation which leads to gold diqqing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For Slim Girls With Red Outfit / My Husband Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man: Please What Do I Do? / I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.