Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? (1738 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / My Experience With A Little Gal Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by Cholls(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
My brothers and sisters Who likes pain with sex? (especially being scratched or bitten)...i love it..I leave bite and scratch marks every time (which I feel bad for later on) but I love getting really physical and I love having her claw me and things like that...I just love the pain mixed with the pleasure...but I am weirdo..I like having my hands licked,I like biting a woman's nippples. lol...wow I am being a little too honest arent I....well no whahala....And I like having mine bitten (hard).
In fact, biting me just about anywhere is great when were gettin hot.

post if you agree or anything to make me feel a little less awkward.
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by ATMC(f): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
I liked Christian Grey for that.
I like you already that because. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by dikeigbo2(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ask irunooboo for a straight answer grin
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by Cholls(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
my brothers and c'mon am still waiting for more contributions.
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ask ritababe
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by yarimo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kai this story is for the orimelas
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by lawflec(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
I like it when you do all these with your wife...
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by lawflec(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
I like it when you do all these with your wife... So it won't be fornication.
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by ritababe(f): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
I bet u will love candle wax too cuts thats my favourite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by Cholls(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
ritababe:
I bet u will love candle wax too cuts thats my favourite
my sister omg.
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by pinkpebbles(f): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Vampire sex. Very explosive grin. Some guys wil nevr understand it
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by Cholls(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
pinkpebbles:
my sister I will love to experience that.
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by SageNaruto(m): 3:02am On Apr 04, 2016
Its all fun and sweet until you cross that thin line between rough fvck and S&M... I would love to bound a girl with ropes and fvck her senseless though embarassed
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by pinkpebbles(f): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol. grin
Cholls:
my sister I will love to experience that.
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by seaga: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2016
pinkpebbles:

Believe you me,there re guys that can fulfil your wildest fantas, just ve to look in the right places wink
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by pinkpebbles(f): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmm. Could it b u? shocked
seaga:

Believe you me,there re guys that can fulfil your wildest fantas, just ve to look in the right places wink
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by andreernest28(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
@Ritababe i love candle wax,you nailed it
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by seaga: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Hmmm. Could it b u? shocked
well I don't believe in one hyping himself. ....but don't underestimate either.So how is the virtuous you doing today?
Re: Do You Like A Little Pain With Your Sex? by pinkpebbles(f): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lol. Am doin gud. Thank you
seaga:

well I don't believe in one hyping himself. ....but don't underestimate either.So how is the virtuous you doing today?

(1) (Reply)

The Marriage Ended In Final Year( 400level!!!) / Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off / Things To Say That Are More Important Than "I Love You".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.