Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship (8653 Views)

Can You Date An Atheist? / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Should I Continue My Relationship With An Atheist? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2016
I am a very choosy man so you have to be intelligent, not older than 30, believe in commitment, any tribe or Nationality is ok, you must have ambitious life goals (I hate mediocre)

Just send a PM.

Thank you

Note: For the Ladies, Please don't comment here so has to protect your identity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:09am On May 22, 2016
Atheist? Like seriously dude?
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2016
Omittesb:
Atheist? Like seriously dude?
Christians, Muslims, traditionalists, Hindus. Etc should keep off

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Cutehector(m): 8:48am On May 22, 2016
He doesn't want the no sex till marriage kinda girl grin

13 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:59am On May 22, 2016
HardMirror:
Christians, Muslims, traditionalists, Hindus. Etc should keep off

Pity you bro.. Don't you know your a shame to God who created you?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 9:13am On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:
He doesn't want the no sex till marriage kinda girl grin
Wrong! Even oloshos are christians, muslims, traditionalists. Go ask them I am yet to meet an Atheist Ashawo.
I have had several GFs who are christians and muslims and we have sex a lot.
What I am looking for is a lady at the same intellectual liberation as me.
Life is more than sex. Seems that's all you know

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2016
Omittesb:

Are u an atheist? Are you a Lady? Do you have any Lady you want to recommend? Not here to discuss religion.
Thank you

16 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by dollyjoy(f): 9:16am On May 22, 2016
Omittesb:

Are you a Christian
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:17am On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Are you a Christian

YES!..

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by dollyjoy(f): 9:20am On May 22, 2016
Omittesb:

YES!..
what is your definition of a Christian
Because i know you are a church goer not a Christian.

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by wilybebsy(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2016
Good luck on ur gulder ultimate searchcheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by possibilita(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2016
Guy goodluck,I no dey like religous babes too but them hard to find as na hypocrites babes be nowadays so jst go chuch or mosque na there them dey.

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:39am On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:

You know nothing about Me Miss!.. I believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth and His Only Son Jesus Christ. So been a christian do not mean am a church goer but I try to follow in the footstep to Christ.

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Marlvin(m): 9:44am On May 22, 2016
You'd mostly find hypocrites on here

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2016
Marlvin:
You'd mostly find hypocrites on here
Not a problem.
At least they are helping keep the thread on page 0.

Real life is offline, not all these talkatives

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by dragonEmperor(f): 11:19am On May 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Vince77(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2016
Im a Christian but wouldn't mind dating an atheist.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by rosieluv(f): 2:12pm On May 22, 2016
i pray u find someone dat holds d same view as u. Wish u luck dear
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2016
rosieluv:
i pray u find someone dat holds d same view as u. Wish u luck dear
Thanks sweetheart
Been a while smiley
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by lawnreigh(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2016
HardMirror:
I am a very choosy man so you have to be intelligent, not older than 30, believe in commitment, any tribe or Nationality is ok, you must have ambitious life goals (I hate mediocre)

Just send a PM.

Thank you

Note: For the Ladies, Please don't comment here so has to protect your identity
Thanks brother, I went through your profile and I can see you are an atheist, Well I‘ve been looking for how to become an atheist since and want to know more about their philosophy, I will like to know more on books to read, how to go about it an all that because religion is a disaster in Nigeria and the world at large especially Abrahamic Religions (Islam, Christianity and Jews). Islam is built on conscription, use of force all, Christianity is Hypocrisy and deception , Dont even talk about the Zionist which is built on Vengeance, Hate etc which gave birth to terrorism, poverty & hunger(due to gullible followership) etc. Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by GSKing: 5:10pm On May 22, 2016
Op, since no lady has expressed interest in you, can you settle for a dude?

*Asking for my peace of mind*

I can be beautiful for you and I'm an atheist.

Send me a mail

kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by lepasharon(f): 7:29pm On May 22, 2016
GSKing:
Op, since no lady has expressed interest in you, can you settle for a dude?

*Asking for my peace of mind*

I can be beautiful for you and I'm an atheist.

Send me a mail

kiss kiss kiss

Would you settle for a woman? undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by UyiIredia(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2016
No wonder u dey find atheist chic. The atheist girls wey dey NL. Amusaopeyemi, reallest and co nor fine. U dey look for fine atheist chica. Bros u go wait till you grow K leg.

7 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2016
lawnreigh:
Thanks brother, I went through your profile and I can see you are an atheist, Well I‘ve been looking for how to become an atheist since and want to know more about their philosophy, I will like to know more on books to read, how to go about it an all that because religion is a disaster in Nigeria and the world at large especially Abrahamic Religions (Islam, Christianity and Jews). Islam is built on conscription, use of force all, Christianity is Hypocrisy and deception , Dont even talk about the Zionist which is built on Vengeance, Hate etc which gave birth to terrorism, poverty & hunger(due to gullible followership) etc. Thanks in anticipation
lawnreigh:
Read all religious books you can afford to read.
The Bible,
The Quran,
Gray message,
Principles of Buddhism,
All these will benefit you in understanding the thoughts and contributions of these religions to the world we live in and further help you in your interaction with people you will meet every day

As for atheism, it is a thing of self discovery and enlightenment. There are no bounds. You have to open up your mind, be ready to pickup useful knowledge from All religions and school of thoughts.
We are not here to fight religion, we only challenge people to think.
You can read
The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins,
Why I am not a Christian By Bertrand Russell
The Atheist Universe
These books are very interesting and would further expand your reasoning BUT don't let books define you. The whole point of Atheism is to open your mind to reasoning. YOU are RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOMES OF YOUR LIFE, there will be external influences, but you choose what you believe.
You can also make independent contributions to the betterment of society.
All the best bro

6 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 7:50pm On May 22, 2016
UyiIredia:
No wonder u dey find atheist chic. The atheist girls wey dey NL. Amusaopeyemi, reallest and co nor fine. U dey look for fine atheist chica. Bros u go wait till you grow K leg.
You guys think life revolves around Nairaland. Smh.
So because I know some nairaland ladies that are atheist, you expect me to start chasing them around for relationship?
Damn! You need to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 22, 2016
UyiIredia:

grin grin Logged on to NL just now only for me to see your mention. Lol! I don't have any money to pay you for this free advert o.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by lepasharon(f): 9:35pm On May 22, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

grin grin Logged on to NL just now only for me to see your mention. Lol! I don't have any money to pay you for this free advert o.

How do cope being an atheist in naija as a woman?
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 22, 2016
lepasharon:

How do cope being an atheist in naija as a woman?

Honestly I don't care, me i'm just carefree. I even mess with people sef. Like whenever I tell them i'm an Atheist, they gave me this "what? you're doomed" look and I just say "Yes, I mean the devil is currently using me and it's been fun all the way. I'm enjoying recruiting more souls for him." since that's what they want to hear.
My pastor uncle understands me and won't even judge me or force religion on me, but "so called" church goers won't let me be, they call me names and bully me on social media but I've grown to develop thick skin just like my friend Imoh David. I mean whats the use of explaining certain things to people who tell me "i'm a lost soul"

8 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:52pm On May 22, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Honestly I don't care, me i'm just carefree. I even mess with people sef. Like whenever I tell them i'm an Atheist, they gave me this "what? you're doomed" look and I just say "Yes, I mean the devil is currently using me and it's been fun all the way. I'm enjoying recruiting more souls for him." since that's what they want to hear.
My pastor uncle understands me and won't even judge me or force religion on me, but "so called" church goers won't let me be, they call me names and bully me on social media but I've grown to develop thick skin just like my friend Imoh David. I mean whats the use of explaining certain things to people who tell me "i'm a lost soul"
hmmmmmm
what if I tell you Christianity is NOT a religion ... will you change your beliefs?
PM lets talk more "

its just a conversation.

nothing intended
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Stevebamdex(m): 11:40pm On May 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Wrong! Even oloshos are christians, muslims, traditionalists. Go ask them I am yet to meet an Atheist Ashawo.
I have had several GFs who are christians and muslims and we have sex a lot.
What I am looking for is a lady at the same intellectual liberation as me.
Life is more than sex. Seems that's all you know

You had sex a lot ? Perhaps you have always being a lousy sinner behind close door when you were claiming to still be a deluded pastor that you were in the past.
You never know God in first place..you were just an hypocrite that chose to play along..your fruit has identified you as false personality..repent now or you perish.

5 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Stevebamdex(m): 11:45pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:

See pot calling kettle blacksad
If he should be a church goer, what are you? A mosque goer?
How do you know a real christian? Miss discerner? Or are you a diviner?
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by GSKing: 12:36am On May 23, 2016
lepasharon:

Would you settle for a woman? undecided

Would you let me have you? Are you willing to be my lady?

If yes, PM me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Goes Completely Nude For Her Birthday Photoshoot / Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! / Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.