Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... (4690 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by realtalk19: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
am doing that already the two families are involved now. as at lat night both families met to chart the way forward before my departure on 30th April. i do hope she will change her stance and be on the same page of wise reasoning with me. thanks bro, i really appreciate.

thats better. btw am female.lol. dont worry all is well.takia
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by joceey(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
Most times it beats my imagination how some babes think they can dominate their relationship or have their way at any time they deemed fit. Again understanding is supposed to be the key word spiced with true and sincere love.

On the 1st of April this year, which coincidentally was my birthday, my HR summoned me to our Lagos head office. Please note that i work in Portharcourt with one of the big multinational oil firm.My flight was fixed and in less than 2hrs i was seated with my Hr boss. After few delay, my boss repeated the exact questions that i was asked they day i was interviewed for the job.

Fast forward; after the interview sessions he offered me a hanshake which i accepted. few minutes later he handed a letter to me and when i opened and read it contents, itwas a recommendationletter. i have been nominated to be one of those who will be travelling to switzerland for training which will last for two yrs.

That same day i called my fiancee and told her the good news lo and behold she was so repulsive about it she told me emphatically that i should decline the offer and when i inquired after her reasons she told me leaving her behind will mean that the relationship will die automatically.

I have tried to let her see reasons why i should go for this training but all pleas fell on deaf ears and honestly i love her so very much but with the recent development am just confused. am due to depart the shores of nigeria on the 30th of this month. fellow nairanladers pls advise what should i do am confused.

Guy Pls go after your career which type of woman be that Hmmm don't do what will make u regret it in life and secondly no put mind on her at all anymore cos from what am seeing na she go disappoint you at last.
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by firstking01(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2016
For your info, switzerland is the most peaceful place on the surface of the earth...the only country with no army to be intimidating people around...

I love that country durgh...
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by firstking01(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2016
But op, do you really need advice on thisundecided??
Re: She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... by myssmee: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Lol she's not serious this is something both of u can sit and talk about the long distance if truly u love each other Infact social network has made it simple for LDR's to work nowadays when there's skype and the rest btw I'm single lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Am Gynophobia / Wetclef.com Vs. Nairaland.com — 12 Things To Know About These Two Great Forums. / Most Beautiful Girls Are Thieves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.