Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. (28006 Views)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by teamobanabo(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2016
Who boyfren Epp..dt No.9 Only exists in movies and in the dream world, who be mumu
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by rudestmcblaze: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2016
i love being a general boyfriend cos having no strings attached means having less headache and u don't bother whether or not she cheats cos u have it at the back of ur mind that "even ur boo get a boo". So, don't blame me for always running after peoples gfs
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by mahaveer96: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2016
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Richydos(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2016
midehi2:

you are very funny sha @N80 cheesy
Hahahahahahahah..... Customer Dada we know d economy is quite harsh BUT how much will u like 2 pay.... Plz don't price below #60 coz awa na fe ra motor
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2016
@maxi112 I have seen the posts of the moniker impersonating mine, not the first time though. We all know those behind the moniker though. If they (knights) likes, let them roam all over nairaland displaying their stupidity thinking they wanna hurt me, who doesn't care about their existence, that's their problems and not mine.

Those with sense will know that isn't me, except their asslickers and b!tches that would take them serious.

Whoever amongst them is behind the moniker, when the person's gets tired, he would go and sleep.

This has just shown they re not only online chest beaters that doesn't bite but also kids, yeah, kids, that's what they are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Skibofire(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2016
BreadandBeans:

OK babie.. Food is ready come join me grin grin

Cc: Terry G thank you for the pure water
Na lag dat pure water dey?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Richydos:

U 2 dey follow lie inside dis harsh weather wey we sey make we try catch some fun here ba...... *Continu...... We know ur type
grin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Hysmady(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Im number 1,9 and 5 in hybrid but dry! cool
Why? Because Girls ain't loyal...Girls these days wanna be bitchyy and bad smiley

Hysmady said so!
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=FreemanDave post=44661226][/quote]

Lol cheesy
I know some will doubt me but trust me have had my fair share of some of the numbers 1,5,6 and 7... it was not a pleasant experience at all... I regret meeting such guys.
But lucky is smiling on me this time around and i wont joke it with , one bit... cheesy

So doubting thomas , its true and real wink
Why do u think am so happy tongue
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxi112: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
@maxi112 I have seen the posts of the moniker impersonating mine, not the first time though. We all know those behind the moniker though. If they (knights) likes, let them roam all over nairaland displaying their stupidity thinking they wanna hurt me, who doesn't care about their existence, that's their problems and not mine.

Those with sense will know that isn't me, except their asslickers and b!tches that would take them serious.

Whoever amongst them is behind the moniker, when the person's gets tired, he would go and sleep.

This has just shown they re not only online chest beaters that doesn't bite but also kids, yeah, kids, that's what they are.
am aware...

that pant seller, he is making fun of him self not u

tho I no d fool behind that monicker
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by staymore: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
My type is not in your list
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2016
Why are 8 out of 9 of the types negative?
Not saying that that's inaccurate though grin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2016
angry I just saw the topic and didn't have to even check who the op was tongue Lo and behold I scrolled up to check and it was the bashing Madam " Jade " ... Find that guy and make him / show him how to be perfect .
Have a nice day Ma'am ! wink
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Fraih(f): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2016
olac21:
This is a piece of crap I won't love to read early this morning!
But you read and dropped a comment.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Afroconnect: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2016
What type of girl are you Jade...seems you know all types of guys.lol
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Afroconnect: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:

I used to be a hungry, motor park tout in Benin. The job required I stood under the sun/rain and hustle money from road transporters. Twice I've been badly beaten by conductors and I've spent nearly 8 months in prison after being accused of raping a minor. Bro, I'm not going back that lane...I've given my life to Christ. Thankfully, I found this tokunbo panties business lucrative and I'm sticking with it. Pls patronize me so I won't die of hunger. Thanks in advance.

Your moniker will scare people away...use ur common sense,else hunger go bend u.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxi112:
am aware...

that pant seller, he is making fun of him self not u

tho I no d fool behind that monicker[color]
[color=red]Yeah, same here. when nemesis catches up with the person offline, I just pray he doesn't disgrace his group by begging for mercy.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Richydos(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Amelian:

Lol cheesy
I know some will doubt me but trust me have had my fair share of some of the numbers 1,5,6 and 7... it was not a pleasant experience at all... I regret meeting such guys.
But lucky is smiling on me this time around and i wont joke it with , one bit... cheesy

So doubting thomas , its true and real wink
Why do u think am so happy tongue
Only u 1,5,6,7 n maybe no 3 now... Dt makes 5 guys in total already..... Don't worry itz just 4 remaining for u to win d list..... Continu
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by dukeo(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:
1) Bachelor boyfriend: he enjoys doing things on his own,his girlfriends opinion is irrelevant, he not serious about the relationship, anything can happen.

2) Acidic boyfriend: He's always angry and boiling like acid, moody,dominating and dangerous when angry, fights in public.

3) Slave boyfriend: Washes girlfriends pants, asslicks alot,he behaves like a sissy in the relationship. Doesn't have a say at all, his babe controls him!

4) General boyfriend: boyfriend for all, he belongs to everybody and nobody,has lots of female friends, spends lavishly,likes dishing money around,he tells you no strings attached.

5) Dry boyfriend: Very stingy, doesn't consider girlfriends emotions and well being,makes the relationship boring,an extreme introvert, has no sense of humour, forbids hanging out, doesn't like babe going out with friends.Would rather just stay indoors and have dry sex.

6) Panadol boyfriend: Lazy and only loves girlfriend for the sake of money,uses babes money to ball and hangout,he's not creative, his atm card doesn't always work lies lies lies,he's very dependent, always borrows from babe and never pays back.

7) Baby boyfriend: Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own(mummys boy) compares girlfriend to sisters and always runs to them if something happens.

cool Visiting boyfriend: comes at odd hours usually late in the night,comes once in a blue moon usually to have sex and disappear.

9) Caring boyfriend: caring and loving,provides material and emotional needs and creates time for his girlfriend,very responsible and treats girlfriend with respect. I know most guys would lie they belong in this category undecided

Dear guys which type of boyfriend are you and ladies which is your man? Tell us the type u'v dated before and experience.

Jade has dated 5,6,7 and gladly kicked their ass to the curbs undecided unfortunately she messed up with number 9 and got her ass kicked to the curbs as well undecided

just forget all these grammar and tell us the one you like
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Skibofire:
Na lag dat pure water dey?
yea but it specially made for the big boys.. Na Terry G be the supplier tongue

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Richydos:

Only u 1,5,6,7 n maybe no 3 now... Dt makes 5 guys in total already..... Don't worry itz just 4 remaining for u to win d list..... Continu

Must one individual guy possess number each?
Are u not a guy? Someone like u can possess three or multiple numbers in one body.
Please use the pic below.

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by DukeOfPersia: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Cutehector:
[s]naaaaaah. U knw one thing for sure is dah I can never hide behind a new moniker to throw shades. I'm much bigger dan that. Anyone who wants to face me should use their original moniker to do dat.

Haba Kitana. Who would dare finish my career[/s]

Dumbo

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Skmoda360(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bluezy13:
Jade has dated 5,6,7 and gladly kicked their ass to the
curbs unfortunately she messed up with number 9
and got her ass kicked to the curbs as well

she is a real hoe innit

Jade must be a hoe...
Don't be like Jade
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Skmoda360(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bluezy13:

she is a real hoe innit

Jade must be a hoe...
Don't be like Jade
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Harold20: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
LMAO.... Best shade i seen in years!!!.... hahahahahahahaha
Bluezy13:

Jade must be a hoe...
Don't be like Jade

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by queencalipso(f): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
number 1&4 but these two qualities was found in one person.

Did I mention that he was a great lier, the most deceitful human being I've ever had the misfortune to meet and a cruel manipulator. even the devil will marvel at his lies and deception.

Oh lord! I pray never to meet such a human being in my life again.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by DukeOfPersia: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxi112:
egbon!

na wahala u won flex this week?

Shut up cretin!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Knetpro(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bluezy13:

Jade must be a hoe...
Don't be like Jade

Na wa ooooo!!! Your own get as e bi oooooo!!!! Easy on Jade now!!!!
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by queencalipso(f): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Amelian:

Must one individual guy possess number each?
Are u not a guy? Someone like u can possess three or multiple numbers in one body.
Please use the pic below.

you are right girl, just like my ex.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxi112: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
DukeOfPersia:

Shut up cretin!
go get a life, I don't have ur time now
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Gordieshegz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
ifeajikap:
wit ur hate 4 guys most gals will buy ur books nd all dose learner boys who are trying to establish dere self in a relationship will buy ur books too more moni 4 u.

Who hate guys?
This one?
If what this one has for guys is called hatred, guys should pray not to be loved then...
She had better dont waste her time on writing any poo..
She no go sell shishi..
even her unmerited crush,phyno will throw the(enticed copy)trash into the dustbin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.