Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. (28008 Views)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Cutehector(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

Let me pretend I didn't see that! What happened to the thread that was taken to dating section? I couldn't find it this morning.
when they started throwin shades at me, the mods deleted
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Cutehector(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

I heard the Knights almost ended your nairaland career nights ago grin cheesy are you still breathing? Kikikiki
naaaaaah. U knw one thing for sure is dah I can never hide behind a new moniker to throw shades. I'm much bigger dan that. Anyone who wants to face me should use their original moniker to do dat.

Haba Kitana. Who would dare finish my career
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2016
girl.....you ALWAYS GOOD OPENING THREADS WITH MEANINGFUL STUFF.....

(I ADMIRE THAT)
BUH BRA WHAT YOU JUST DID UP THERE IS BORING AND KWE KWE KWE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by ifeajikap(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided undecided don't get it twisted, Internet is different from reality! Believe what you see here at your own detriment.
last tym I believed internet was d year dy launched nigeria satelite to space nd it lost, but I gats reply ur comment na
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

Na wa o undecided undecided so which type you come be? Team foreign girls?
Naarh. I would say I am that guy that is fun and act as though I amcareless about stuffs but really deep down, I care a lot, the type that can jump in front of a bullet for you if I really love you. The thing is I like living in the moment, being spontanaeous, free bla bla.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by firstking01(m): 7:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

tongue
you don come again this early morning bagrin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided undecided don't get it twisted, Internet is different from reality! Believe what you see here at your own detriment.
yeah, so many fake people here. One of the things turning me off..
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by KINGinWAHALA(m): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2016
Hello, fellow Nairalanders. I have a stock of quality tokunbo panties of various sizes and colours, imported from China, for sale. The stock arrived this morning at Tin Can and I've done every necessary paperwork for clearance.
You can make your order now. I give great discount for wholesale buyers and offer delivery services too. Check my signature for my email.
cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:
Hello, fellow Nairalanders. I have a stock of quality tokunbo panties of various sizes and colours, imported from China, for sale. The stock arrived this morning at Tin Can and I've done every necessary paperwork for clearance.
You can make your order now. I give great discount for wholesale buyers and offer delivery services too. Check my signature for my email.
cool

Kitana u nor go like buy...
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Marlvin(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Naarh. I would say I am that guy that is fun and act as though I amcareless about stuffs but really deep down, I care a lot, the type that can jump in front of a bullet for you if I really love you . The thing is I like living in the moment, being spontanaeous, free bla bla.

No girl is worth the bullet, friend; no matter the level of luv you have for her.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by AlexCk: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:
1) Bachelor boyfriend: he enjoys doing things on his own,his girlfriends opinion is irrelevant, he not serious about the relationship, anything can happen.

2) Acidic boyfriend: He's always angry and boiling like acid, moody,dominating and dangerous when angry, fights in public.

3) Slave boyfriend: Washes girlfriends pants, asslicks alot,he behaves like a sissy in the relationship. Doesn't have a say at all, his babe controls him!

4) General boyfriend: boyfriend for all, he belongs to everybody and nobody,has lots of female friends, spends lavishly,likes dishing money around,he tells you no strings attached.

5) Dry boyfriend: Very stingy, doesn't consider girlfriends emotions and well being,makes the relationship boring,an extreme introvert, has no sense of humour, forbids hanging out, doesn't like babe going out with friends.Would rather just stay indoors and have dry sex.

6) Panadol boyfriend: Lazy and only loves girlfriend for the sake of money,uses babes money to ball and hangout,he's not creative, his atm card doesn't always work lies lies lies,he's very dependent, always borrows from babe and never pays back.

7) Baby boyfriend: Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own(mummys boy) compares girlfriend to sisters and always runs to them if something happens.

cool Visiting boyfriend: comes at odd hours usually late in the night,comes once in a blue moon usually to have sex and disappear.

9) Caring boyfriend: caring and loving,provides material and emotional needs and creates time for his girlfriend,very responsible and treats girlfriend with respect. I know most guys would lie they belong in this category undecided

Lol, be like say i see this list for google sef, grin grin

"panadol boyfriend " tho. Lol, e for b quinine bf sef. Tor.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by BlissP(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2016
Only u shocked :o5 6 7&9

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by KINGinWAHALA(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2016
Quality tokunbo panties from China. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxi112: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:
cool

egbon!

na wahala u won flex this week?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by KINGinWAHALA(m): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2016
They come in different shapes, colours and designs. cool

5 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:
cool

bro na how much?? Hope e no pass 20 naira o,, because I no say bend down select pant no cost for market

5 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by KINGinWAHALA(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Maxi112:
egbon!

na wahala u won flex this week?

Please quote me only if you're interested in my goods. I'm strictly here for business...take your childish pranks to the playground. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2016
Marlvin:

No girl is worth the bullet, friend; no matter the level of luv you have for her.
We have different definition for love bro. Why is it love if you cant do that much for the recipient in as much it is not one-sided

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by KINGinWAHALA(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2016
BreadandBeans:

bro na how much?? Hope e no pass 20 naira o,, because I no say bend down select pant no cost for market

That's original panties, sir. The dollar hike has affected the cost of importation and clearance too. If you're buying in dozens I can sell one for N80 only. Buy for your wife, daughter or girlfriend and you won't regret it. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:

That's original panties, sir. [b]The dollar hike has affected the cost of importation and clearance too. [/b]If you're buying in dozens I can sell one for N80 only. Buy for your wife, daughter or girlfriend and you won't regret it. smiley

So this dollar issue too affect the price of pants too cry Bet Buhari why na..

But gree for me 45 naira each na.. I won buy three for Hateu2

4 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxity02(f): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided undecided undecided about what?
about what you copied and pasted
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Marlvin(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Onye nkea digodu serious n'ele pant online. hahaha Uwa dikwanu egwu.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by KINGinWAHALA(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2016
BreadandBeans:

So this dollar issue to affect the price of pants too cry Bet Buhari why na..

But gree for me 45 naira each na.. I won buy three for Hateu2

Ok, these are the only panties that fall within that range, sir. But you'll have to come to my shop in Benin to collect them.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

Let me pretend I didn't see that! What happened to the thread that was taken to dating section? I couldn't find it this morning.

There's no need to pretend. I just don't think you're as "bad-ass" as you like to project. grin

Yup. It was moved to the meet-up zone and subsequently closed. Too much blood gringrin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by KINGinWAHALA(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Maxity02:
grin grin
Sweetheart, I have panties that will fit you perfectly wink
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Johnjnr(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2016
This one dey are advertising paints like dis, are we safe............

Economy gone south, make e be legit ooo
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by KINGinWAHALA(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Johnjnr:
This one dey are advertising paints like dis, are we safe............

Economy gone south, make e be legit ooo
I used to be a hungry, motor park tout in Benin. The job required I stood under the sun/rain and hustle money from road transporters. Twice I've been badly beaten by conductors and I've spent nearly 8 months in prison after being accused of raping a minor. Bro, I'm not going back that lane...I've given my life to Christ. Thankfully, I found this tokunbo panties business lucrative and I'm sticking with it. Pls patronize me so I won't die of hunger. Thanks in advance.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2016
BreadandBeans:

So this dollar issue too affect the price of pants too cry Bet Buhari why na..

But gree for me 45 naira each na.. I won buy three for Ha.teu2

undecided undecided
Breadandbeans, are u okay so undecided
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by pennytration(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2016
I would say 9, but u pple will know i'm lying..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.