Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. (28007 Views)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by habsydiamond(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
where are ur 12378. in case u dont know ur equation is not complete not until u have the rest numbers.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

LOL, you're a complete clown!! Just dey observe. grin

k.
bt wait are u truly masonic? what level are u? enter apprehentise,master of d lodges,grand master? all @ur signature
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by desunit(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Its too early for this jor but since I am commenting, I would say I am none of the above.

Jadekitana:

Na wa o undecided undecided so which type you come be? Team foreign girls?
Don't mind the guy, he is a Rev; Father grin grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Richydos:

It still doesn't change anything dt u are changing guys... Keep changing inugo!!!..... Maybe u are d APC version of change when it comes to relationship..... Just continu

Lol.... I dont fuvcking care what you think or whatever u say.
.inugo.
Lol grin
Such myopic thinking grin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxity02(f): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

You should know the drama never ends on here.
hahahaha

plz let it end ohh..
the bash and every other thing here is too much
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by schumastic(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:
1) Bachelor boyfriend: he enjoys doing things on his own,his girlfriends opinion is irrelevant, he not serious about the relationship, anything can happen.

2) Acidic boyfriend: He's always angry and boiling like acid, moody,dominating and dangerous when angry, fights in public.

3) Slave boyfriend: Washes girlfriends pants, asslicks alot,he behaves like a sissy in the relationship. Doesn't have a say at all, his babe controls him!

4) General boyfriend: boyfriend for all, he belongs to everybody and nobody,has lots of female friends, spends lavishly,likes dishing money around,he tells you no strings attached.

5) Dry boyfriend: Very stingy, doesn't consider girlfriends emotions and well being,makes the relationship boring,an extreme introvert, has no sense of humour, forbids hanging out, doesn't like babe going out with friends.Would rather just stay indoors and have dry sex.

6) Panadol boyfriend: Lazy and only loves girlfriend for the sake of money,uses babes money to ball and hangout,he's not creative, his atm card doesn't always work lies lies lies,he's very dependent, always borrows from babe and never pays back.

7) Baby boyfriend: Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own(mummys boy) compares girlfriend to sisters and always runs to them if something happens.

cool Visiting boyfriend: comes at odd hours usually late in the night,comes once in a blue moon usually to have sex and disappear.

9) Caring boyfriend: caring and loving,provides material and emotional needs and creates time for his girlfriend,very responsible and treats girlfriend with respect. I know most guys would lie they belong in this category undecided

Dear guys which type of boyfriend are you and ladies which is your man? Tell us the type u'v dated before and experience.

Jade has dated 5,6,7 and gladly kicked their ass to the curbs undecided unfortunately she messed up with number 9 and got her ass kicked to the curbs as well undecided

if this makes FP then i can bet my 50 liters of fuel that this lady is dating a ''MOD'', QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Amelian:

.inugo.
Lol grin

mehn, i love those cleavage!
abeg zoom am well well make i Feed ma eyes?....kikiki sweeti porero!
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Blessograo(f): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

Oh yes she loves spontaneity, and doesn't regret been a hoe at all, suck on your cork and die undecided
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

k.
bt wait are u truly masonic? what level are u? enter apprehentise,master of d lodges,grand master? all @ur signature

2nd degree fellowcraft freemason, lodge of perfection. Why do you ask?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxity02:
hahahaha

plz let it end ohh..

the bash and every other thing here is too much

The e-brawls bring out the fun in this forum. Without it, you probably won't be here.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

2nd degree fellowcraft freemason, lodge of perfection. Why do you ask?
tell me, 3 masonic treasures? what county lodge? am also a mason!
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
tell me, 3 masonic treasures? what county lodge? am also a mason!
I hele...
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

I hele...
a'll right heal....
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

a'll right heal....

You haven't answered me.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Richydos(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Amelian:

.inugo.
Lol grin
Of course gals of ur kind take d truth harshly.... But never mind ur timid self can CONTINUE with her lifestyle.... Who gives a Bleep if u are hoe..... As long as u don't make d changing guys ur ATM machine.... Peace
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

You haven't answered me.
"conceal" wen u've answered mine!
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxi112:
I thought it was u at first

U said a group
Yeah, its normal to have thought so.

Yeah, the person that registered and operating that kinginwahala moniker is a member of an online chest beating group that calls themselves "knights"

The person shouldn't worry though, his "CALL TO GLORY" is already near.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
I'm sorry. I didn't buy that. Stay safe.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
desunit:

Don't mind the guy, he is a Rev; Father grin grin grin
And you are my choir master shebi :p
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,someone hurt u real bad bf i guess.
Yes
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

den i dont buy yours too, answer mine first?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxity02(f): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

The e-brawls bring out the fun in this forum. Without it, you probably won't be here.
I might still be!

How u doing?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxity02:
I might still be!

How u doing?
I'm just saying; it'll be boring without it.

I'm fab cool. You?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxity02(f): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

I'm just saying; it'll be boring without it.

I'm fab cool. You?
I'm good!
yeah it will be... all am saying is... "just take it easy"
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxity02:
I'm good!
yeah it will be... all am saying is... "just take it easy"
Yes ma'am cool
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxity02(f): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

Yes ma'am cool
watching from hence
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Henycymama(f): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lolzz, some guys bin paraing here...
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxity02:
watching from hence
LOL. Monitoring spirit gringrin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
seems like you really took your time to observe and analyze Nigerian boys. lol
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxity02(f): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

LOL. Monitoring spirit gringrin
lolz..
U no well
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxity02:
lolz..
U no well
I'm not the one monitoring people bae wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.