Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. (28014 Views)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxi112: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Yeah, same here. when nemesis catches up with the person offline, I just pray he doesn't disgrace his group by begging for mercy.
I thought it was u at first

U said a group
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Get a guy settle down and marry.

If thats your mission advertise properly. angry
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by ifeajikap(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Gordieshegz:

Who hate guys?
This one?
If what this one has for guys is called hatred, guys should pray not to be loved then...
She had better dont waste her time on writing any poo..
She no go sell shishi..
even her unmerited crush,phyno will throw the(enticed copy)trash into the dustbin
hmmm I sense hate here, well u no sum pple read and believe anytin so she go sell.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Eyepencil: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
queencalipso:
number 1&4 but these two qualities was found in one person.

Did I mention that he was a great lier, the most deceitful human being I've ever had the misfortune to meet and a cruel manipulator. even the devil will marvel at his lies and deception.

Oh lord! I pray never to meet such a human being in my life again.

Lols...Thats the perfect naija guy. Nobody takes u girls serious nowadays.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by hopeforcharles(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:
1) Bachelor boyfriend: he enjoys doing things on his own,his girlfriends opinion is irrelevant, he not serious about the relationship, anything can happen.

2) Acidic boyfriend: He's always angry and boiling like acid, moody,dominating and dangerous when angry, fights in public.

3) Slave boyfriend: Washes girlfriends pants, asslicks alot,he behaves like a sissy in the relationship. Doesn't have a say at all, his babe controls him!

4) General boyfriend: boyfriend for all, he belongs to everybody and nobody,has lots of female friends, spends lavishly,likes dishing money around,he tells you no strings attached.

5) Dry boyfriend: Very stingy, doesn't consider girlfriends emotions and well being,makes the relationship boring,an extreme introvert, has no sense of humour, forbids hanging out, doesn't like babe going out with friends.Would rather just stay indoors and have dry sex.

6) Panadol boyfriend: Lazy and only loves girlfriend for the sake of money,uses babes money to ball and hangout,he's not creative, his atm card doesn't always work lies lies lies,he's very dependent, always borrows from babe and never pays back.

7) Baby boyfriend: Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own(mummys boy) compares girlfriend to sisters and always runs to them if something happens.

cool Visiting boyfriend: comes at odd hours usually late in the night,comes once in a blue moon usually to have sex and disappear.

9) Caring boyfriend: caring and loving,provides material and emotional needs and creates time for his girlfriend,very responsible and treats girlfriend with respect. I know most guys would lie they belong in this category undecided

Dear guys which type of boyfriend are you and ladies which is your man? Tell us the type u'v dated before and experience.

Jade has dated 5,6,7 and gladly kicked their ass to the curbs undecided unfortunately she messed up with number 9 and got her ass kicked to the curbs as well undecided

inconclusive list, my type was not captured.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by enoch701(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bluezy13:
Jade has dated 5,6,7 and gladly kicked their ass to the
curbs unfortunately she messed up with number 9
and got her ass kicked to the curbs as well

Jade must be a hoe...
Don't be like Jade
hahahahahahaha.....hilarious.....u show no mercy
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxity02(f): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:

Sweetheart, I have panties that will fit you perfectly wink
thank u I don't need them
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by queencalipso(f): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Eyepencil:

Lols...Thats the perfect naija guy. Nobody takes u girls serious nowadays.
its his loss, not mine.

if someone can deceive a girl up to his own family and down to his paternal home, his birth place; then its no longer for fun, its who he is. And only God can help him.

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Justycxx(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

Spacebooker undecided
chipt for me
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Eyepencil: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
queencalipso:

its his loss, not mine.

if someone can deceive a girl up to his own family and down to his paternal home, his birth place; then its no longer for fun, its who he is. And only God can help him.

Oh! I can see. He went too far though, hope u have now got someone that is ur spec?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Akynzodeighbour(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:
1) Bachelor boyfriend: he enjoys doing things on his own,his girlfriends opinion is irrelevant, he not serious about the relationship, anything can happen.

2) Acidic boyfriend: He's always angry and boiling like acid, moody,dominating and dangerous when angry, fights in public.

3) Slave boyfriend: Washes girlfriends pants, asslicks alot,he behaves like a sissy in the relationship. Doesn't have a say at all, his babe controls him!

4) General boyfriend: boyfriend for all, he belongs to everybody and nobody,has lots of female friends, spends lavishly,likes dishing money around,he tells you no strings attached.

5) Dry boyfriend: Very stingy, doesn't consider girlfriends emotions and well being,makes the relationship boring,an extreme introvert, has no sense of humour, forbids hanging out, doesn't like babe going out with friends.Would rather just stay indoors and have dry sex.

6) Panadol boyfriend: Lazy and only loves girlfriend for the sake of money,uses babes money to ball and hangout,he's not creative, his atm card doesn't always work lies lies lies,he's very dependent, always borrows from babe and never pays back.

7) Baby boyfriend: Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own(mummys boy) compares girlfriend to sisters and always runs to them if something happens.

cool Visiting boyfriend: comes at odd hours usually late in the night,comes once in a blue moon usually to have sex and disappear.

9) Caring boyfriend: caring and loving,provides material and emotional needs and creates time for his girlfriend,very responsible and treats girlfriend with respect. I know most guys would lie they belong in this category undecided

Dear guys which type of boyfriend are you and ladies which is your man? Tell us the type u'v dated before and experience.

Jade has dated 5,6,7 and gladly kicked their ass to the curbs undecided unfortunately she messed up with number 9 and got her ass kicked to the curbs as well undecided

you must have copied some of this stuff from Dr olukoya's message
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by youngice(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Epic
Bluezy13:
Jade has dated 5,6,7 and gladly kicked their ass to the
curbs unfortunately she messed up with number 9
and got her ass kicked to the curbs as well

Jade must be a hoe...
Don't be like Jade
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by sunnyphem(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
I rep first one
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by DanielGb(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Garbage. @OP: Fish brain + a hole
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by donholy28(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided undecided don't get it twisted, Internet is different from reality! Believe what you see here at your own detriment.
that's what we all say...but in truth we know that the internet is d place we show who we truly are...reality is were we hide

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

There's no need to pretend. I just don't think you're as "bad-ass" as you like to project. grin

Yup. It was moved to the meet-up zone and subsequently closed. Too much blood gringrin

synzu baba hw every every nau? abeg who dey comot blood? ma do small amebo abeg?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by queencalipso(f): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Eyepencil:

Oh! I can see. He went too far though, hope u have now got someone that is ur spec?
fear no allow me again o. guys can not be trusted. you see them hovering around you as if they mean what they say.

each time I remember his deception I will just laugh.

God! there are humans worse than the devil in this world.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by edetty(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
I think I saw Jade @compter village dis morning,,, all guys tryna get her attention, grabbing her hands and commenting Na she fine pass,,somtiñ in dàt liñe,not sure!
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by harsysky(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
I'm all of them from 1-9. I just choose to activate any one I want for reasons best known to me.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Eyepencil: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
queencalipso:

fear no allow me again o. guys can not be trusted. you see them hovering around you as if they mean what they say.

each time I remember his deception I will just laugh.

God! there are humans worse than the devil in this world.

Lols...c'mon you don't let such thing to scare you away 4rm hooking up with ur dream man. We all have one or two ugly experience you just have to move on and hope for the best.

There're still good guys out dia..being single isn't the solution my dear.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
AirSultan:
If I really love you and I am sure its not one-sided, yes. Too bad for I am even finding it hard to even love now!
lol,someone hurt u bf i guess.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

synzu baba hw every every nau? abeg who dey comot blood? ma do small amebo abeg?

Apparently, you arrived late! But trust nairaland nau? There's always a re-match lurking gringrin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by zealot4me(f): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bae is number 9
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxity02(f): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

Apparently, you arrived late! But trust nairaland nau? There's always a re-match lurking gringrin
hahahah..

U said re-match??
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

oya,which of d knights comot blood,templers? or ur own freemason knights?
Na cutehectar una wound so, i hear say dem don discharge am frm hospital oo.
make una do quick fight spartacus jare!
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxity02:
hahahah..
U said re-match??
Are u new on NL? grin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
WiLdFLame:

oya,which of d knights comot blood,templers? or ur own freemason knights?
Na cutehectar una wound so, i hear say dem don discharge am frm hospital oo.

LOL, you're a complete clown!! Just dey observe. grin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxity02(f): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

Are u new on NL? grin
lolz

why do u ask?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by morayo90(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wat abt . . . . . . . . .SEX BOYFRIENDS
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Richydos(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Amelian:

Must one individual guy possess number each?
Are u not a guy? Someone like u can possess three or multiple numbers in one body.
Please use the pic below.

It still doesn't change anything dt u are changing guys... Keep changing inugo!!!..... Maybe u are d APC version of change when it comes to relationship..... Just continu
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maxity02:
lolz

why do u ask?
You should know the drama never ends on here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Agree ?? See The Top 5 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / Watch: Senior High School Student 3 Some Sex Video Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.