Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (65861 Views)

Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 18, 2016
Abegi,no be the same Tony Payne wey dey suck rugged man's d1ck?

Make she go suck wizkisd s d1ck. Shameless woman

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 18, 2016
DonMilano:
E don do nah. una wan kill aunty smelling pussy for me? If una kill am who wil take over d smelling??

Ask your sisters if their kini smells. You will be surprised at the answer you will get. angry grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by bestpunterever: 12:07am On Apr 18, 2016
Linda should not come to mainland o.

6 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 18, 2016
Bros, Abeg which Kim Kardashian??!
RadicallyBlunt:
Yet kim kardashian was condemning wizkid for not respecting women and her retarrded female fans too were supporting her. So annoying

Excuse me people, how does respect come? Should a woman openly disrespect people's career without morals and get respect in return? Or what does kim kardashian; a married woman who is proud to disclose her sexcapades with over 9 male celebs knows about respect. Is this what womanhood is about?

Later we'll start blaming the house of assembly for refusing to sign gender equality into law. In a society filled with women who don't even know the rudiments of "womanhood" let alone living it. When such a law is signed, ppl like this linda ikeji will loose it totally.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Avalon316:
Abegi,no be the same Tony Payne wey dey suck rugged man's d1ck?

Make she go suck wizkisd s d1ck. Shameless woman

Even ruggedman and 9ice have debunked this claim.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by EmmySparky(m): 12:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Linda just got served...tony u are 100 percent correct

7 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Acidosis:
This post is the reason why any rational human being will never support Wizkid's usage of vulgar words.
You're telling Wizkid to gang rape Linda Ikeja because she did her job as a gossip blogger? You need to be raped by a gang of 20 gay men to reset your faulty brains to default.

He never said that. and stop being a self serving primate.... you don't mess with the reputation of others and expect it to be a walk in the park.... No you can slap me, beat me, but I will never allow you determine/shape my reputation....read the laws of power! Lindaikeji is a bully and a liar... she knew that her post can end the poor guy's (wizkid) career....yet she gleefully and maliciously published it like Kemi Olunloyo, It is repungnant, she should be condemned and if she manages to get to court we will be there to speak for her uncountable voiceless victims... she is everything a sane being should not be.... she attacks children, ruin homes, destroys careers and induce mental health problems and suicide all in the name of traffic! She lacks morals and values and she should be taught a very bitter lesson by Nigerians who should mobilize against her like they do against rapists as this is tantamount to a rape of other people's lives and privacy conducted through her blog.

wizkid is the victim here.

24 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by marvelous000: 12:15am On Apr 18, 2016
anigbajumo:
No wonder she is not married. Who will marry a cunning witch. See how she painted the whole story to gain sympathy. It has now turned to violence against women because she knows she will get sympathy support from weak, lonely and bitter women like her.

She sounding all nice like she has nothing against wizkid, but deep down in her evil mind, she wants the boy to go down. She wish his endorsement will be terminated. No body got time for a lonely witch like Linda. Why not go to Pepsi and glo and beg them to terminate his endorsement. All your evil wishes for Wizzy will not manifest. Like he said, you will marry your laptop at the end of the day. Old hag, Madam gagu. She keeps talking as if she is a virgin... I don't do runs, I work for my money, blah blah blah..who send you.
[size=13pt]
Her beef with wizkid no be my consin. My consin na the gender card wey she adopt.

The thing dey pain my soul spirit and body..total bullishit.

If na so the gender equality dey. I dey 100% behind national assembly.

Why dem no scream gender wen olamide threaten don jazzy?...nonesense.
[/size]

15 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by VoteforLANICKY(f): 12:15am On Apr 18, 2016
This Linda ikeji should stop defaming people jare undecided

What's her problem sef? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:
She is the biggest blogger and the one who made blogging what it is today...get over it.And this 'she doesn't have a husband shit pple kip talkin about is baffling! Do u know how many thousands of men wud be approaching her? Gold diggers and non gold diggers alike? She is choosy and taking her time...wud prefer her to a broken home Tony Payne anyday. She wrote facts on wiizkid! Facts!
When did it become a crime to report facts?

The fact that you put fact after a statement does NOT make it a fact!
lindaikeji is a manipulative and very repugnant character, she an excuse for what all a woman should not be. Who told you it is true and at what point did she confirm from whizkid before publishing the story about him?

since you have now started supporting child molestation I pray your kids don't share the same trauma that Femi Kuti's kids went through via her unscrupulous publication about DNA test! what is her problem? what has gotten into her? we shall be at the court if she attempts it. wizzy is the victim here not the bully lindaikeji

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by PMBisaterrorist(f): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:
Surely, some of the MORONS and LIB Minions Toni Payne referred to will show up here to continue their sycophantic duties. Some are already here...

silverdam and vocalprowess a.k.a onyx yaff been called out

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by nursegirl(f): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Linda Ikeji becareful. Pride comes before a falll...That your long Obama speech did not work this time. I am a fan of yours but I could see the hypocrisy in your epistle.[color=#770077][/color]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by x6blade(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Yet kim kardashian was condemning wizkid for not respecting women and her retarrded female fans too were supporting her. So annoying

Excuse me people, how does respect come? Should a woman openly disrespect people's career without morals and get respect in return? Or what does kim kardashian; a married woman who is proud to disclose her sexcapades with over 9 male celebs knows about respect. Is this what womanhood is about? It was a fake Kim kardashian acct. they don't give 2 fuc*s about who Linda is

Later we'll start blaming the house of assembly for refusing to sign gender equality into law. In a society filled with women who don't even know the rudiments of "womanhood" let alone living it. When such a law is signed, ppl like this linda ikeji will loose it totally.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kumulus(m): 12:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Scandals everywhere dis days....abeg Aubrey Linda cum right sumtin bout me sef....if dem born am well we'll make she write rubbish about politicians for her blog....her own go finish before she see three people wey go read am. And I honestly don't blame her, na person wey expose am to blogging I blame....she needs sense pass anything...her case worse pass Nigeria buh she never realize, small time nau she go run commot Naija outta fear....go ask egbon Eedreez.....your body go soon tell you. Oshi
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by sucess001(m): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:

The fact that you put fact after a statement does NOT make it a fact!
lindaikeji is a manipulative and very repugnant character, she an excuse for what all a woman should not be. Who told you it is true and at what point did she confirm from whizkid before publishing the story about him?

since you have now started supporting child molestation I pray your kids don't share the same trauma that Femi Kuti's kids went through via her unscrupulous publication about DNA test! what is her problem? what has gotten into her? we shall be at the court if she attempts it. wizzy is the victim here not the bully lindaikeji

Comon!

If it's not a fact...wiz wud have sued! same goes for Femi. They served notice on wiz...except u re part of his pr team or an unrepentant supporter of wiz wud u ffault linda on that case...

If they feel she is lying...they shd go to court!

Am sure she has her facts before publishing.m and there's nothing wrong in that

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by ernieboy(m): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:
truthfully everyone packages at one point or another in life... but lindaikeji is a cyber bully... the shot at Femi Kuti's children and DNA test is just the height of bullying... why ruin children because of traffic?, why stigmatize and traumatize the poor innocent kids just for traffic?

Wizzy had an issue with his accommodation while on tour... you claim he's been bundled out just for traffic...do you even care about his reputation where he is? did you get a feedback or confirmation from him? Since she probably does not have a life outside gossips, she feels everyone has nothing to protect like her... that publication alone can ruin a lot for the poor guy who has no blog or opportunity to counter her malicious content on time. And now for her to start playing the gender card shows a lot is wrong with her upstairs... than we thought.

lindaikeji runs a business without morals or ethics...even saharareporters will not do that.
How can u compare a blog run by one person from her home to a reputable media organization with several professional reporters?

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by sucess001(m): 12:34am On Apr 18, 2016
csc2:

How many times will i warn you? I said go and sleep.

And your point is?

Dunno y some of u are just hating on the poor lady.

She discovered a source of income and then yall re beefing her success. #shame

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kumulus(m): 12:38am On Apr 18, 2016
And the things is, if all this people you're writing crap about decided to sue you collectively....chai... I no think say Synagogue prayers go fit save you....and bear in mind say na broda bubu regime we dey....and you no fine reach Aunty Aishat.....you go tey for Kuje

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by sucess001(m): 12:38am On Apr 18, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
what's my problem if there is nothing in the news?...who force am to become blogger?..aint there ethical and moralistics jobs out there....am not even concerned wizboy abi wetin be in name...linda is always on peoples case..na only she waka come...always having conflicts up and down......my question is mention two other big bloggers that have dis kind of acrimonious relatiosnhip with celebs like Linda?

Stella dimorkus did recently with AY with the story of the wife packing out. Kemi olunloyo just did this past week with Bianca Ojukwu...and these re the two oda known ones....Linda's own is more cos she is the biggest and the most successful. other celebs are intimidated by her wealth too...

The main ethics in journalism is reportage of facts and no one is even disputing she reported facts! You tink if she was lying...wiz wouldn't have counter-sued after she took him to the commissioner of police?

Guys...even if a celeb is a 'god' to you...try advocate intelligently...

I don't always agree with Linda but in this case she was very right!

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by smudge2079(m): 12:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Am not a fan of either Linda or Wizkid... But i find it very annoying when anyone plays d victim / gender card.

5 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by x6blade(m): 12:39am On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:

He never said that. and stop being a self serving primate.... you don't mess with the reputation of others and expect it to be a walk in the park.... No you can slap me, beat me, but I will never allow you determine/shape my reputation....read the laws of power! Lindaikeji is a bully and a liar... she knew that her post can end the poor guy's (wizkid) career....yet she gleefully and maliciously published it like Kemi Olunloyo, It is repungnant, she should be condemned and if she manages to get to court we will be there to speak for her uncountable voiceless victims... she is everything a sane being should not be.... she attacks children, ruin homes, destroys careers and induce mental health problems and suicide all in the name of traffic! She lacks morals and values and she should be taught a very bitter lesson by Nigerians who should mobilize against her like they do against rapists as this is tantamount to a rape of other people's lives and privacy conducted through her blog.

wizkid is the victim here.
wizkid has gone too far for her to TERMINATE his career

9 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by sucess001(m): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2016
csc2:

Go and sleep joor.

And they ran out of points...
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by pchukwudi: 12:41am On Apr 18, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool I STILL REMEMBER HOW VICIOUSLY LINDA BULLIED GOLDIE TIRELESSLY AND THE MOMENT GOLDIE DIED LINDA STARTED TRYING TO TREAT HER NICE. LINDA IS A DISGUSTING CREATURE AND IF SHE CAN DISH IT SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE IT TOO. GOD PUNISH HER AND EVERYTHING SHE STANDS FOR. cool

1. Can you show where Linda issued a threat of physical violence to Goldie or anyone else?

2. Can you show a link where Linda published a LIE about any celebrity?

If it's too hard for you to comprehend that it was way irresponsible for wiz or whatever he's called to publicly incite his fans against linda and even went as far as threatening her with physical assult then you have a big emotional problem.

That so called woman that's ranting up there on twitter is just a pure case of distorted personality. No sane lady will miss the point linda has raised in her recent blog. And I will be suprised if pepsi and others remain silent on the issue in the coming weeks. [s]If glo could dump psquare for fighting each other publicly, [/s] (okay, it was only a rumour at that time) then tell me why pepsi should retain that kid as their ambassador when he is out to corrupt millions of young kids and turn them into women bashing idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kumulus(m): 12:42am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

Comon!

If it's not a fact...wiz wud have sued! same goes for Femi. They served notice on wiz...except u re part of his pr team or an unrepentant supporter of wiz wud u ffault linda on that case...

If they feel she is lying...they shd go to court!

Am sure she has her facts before publishing.m and there's nothing wrong in that

What's wrong For real niqqur!! And you even said you're sure she's got facts....wow, so you leave inside that White House in banana island too....

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by dexterinc2003: 12:47am On Apr 18, 2016
mej67:
Basically, this is making Linda more popular

There are two types of popularity...good and bad popularity...in business..image is key.. dig that!

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by AyamBlaze: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2016
bunmioguns:
This woman sha

Why taking panadol over another man's headache

Anyway

Bad belle is allowed

Abi Wizkid don dey nyansh her

Who knows

If only you had an iota of reasoning left in ur peanut brain, you'd know Toni Payne was saying the truth! Linda should stop acting like a saint when she knows she does these things. Wizkid only took it a step further..

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kumulus(m): 12:49am On Apr 18, 2016
pchukwudi:

1. Can you show where Linda issued a threat of physical violence to Goldie or anyone else?

If it's too hard for you to comprehend that it was way irresponsible for wiz or whatever he's called to publicly incite his fans against linda and even went as far as threatening her with physical assult then you have a big emotional problem.

That so called woman that's ranting up there on twitter is just a pure case of distorted personality. No sane lady will miss the point linda has raised in her recent blog. And I will be suprised if pepsi and others remain silent on the issue in the coming weeks. If glo could dump psquare for fighting each other publicly, then tell me why pepsi should retain that kid as their ambassador when he is out to corrupt millions of young kids and turn them into women bashing idiots.

So you want them to revoke his endorsements.....chai, see bad blood! I fear you people o, please do yourself a favor of re-analyzing the whole ish if you can......and ask yourself this question, who's the victim?
And I can't remember any instance where it was reported that wizzy physically abused a lady.....and if you were his 16yr old cousin, would you even have said shii if you met Aunty Linda and wizzy asked you to? Make una receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by sucess001(m): 12:56am On Apr 18, 2016
kumulus:

What's wrong For real niqqur!! And you even said you're sure she's got facts....wow, so you leave inside that White House in banana island too....

I don't have to. Its called 'circumstantial evidence'. U can get a lawyer to explain it to u.

In all of this...has wiz denied it?
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by InvertedHammer: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

She is the biggest blogger and the one who made blogging what it is today...get over it.

And this 'she doesn't have a husband shit pple kip talkin about is baffling! Do u know how many thousands of men wud be approaching her? Gold diggers and non gold diggers alike? She is choosy and taking her time...wud prefer her to a broken home Tony Payne anyday.

She wrote facts on wiizkid! Facts!

When did it become a crime to report facts?
/
Linda made blogging what it is today?

\

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 18, 2016
then she should be shut down! for the safety of the public!

ernieboy:

How can u compare a blog run by one person from her home to a reputable media organization with several professional reporters?

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

Comon!

If it's not a fact...wiz wud have sued! same goes for Femi. They served notice on wiz...except u re part of his pr team or an unrepentant supporter of wiz wud u ffault linda on that case...If they feel she is lying...they shd go to court! Am sure she has her facts before publishing.m and there's nothing wrong in that

linda should be ready to go DOWN!

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 18, 2016
pchukwudi:

That so called woman that's ranting up there on twitter is just a pure case of distorted personality. No sane lady will miss the point linda has raised in her recent blog. And I will be suprised if pepsi and others remain silent on the issue in the coming weeks. If glo could dump psquare for fighting each other publicly, then tell me why pepsi should retain that kid as their ambassador when he is out to corrupt millions of young kids and turn them into women bashing idiots.

Be honest in ur argument. Cause ur two points dont make sense.

1. No one said she issued a threat of violence at goldie. Ur shifting the goal post. They said she bullied goldie through her blog posts.

2. There is already a post shown here by Femi kuti calling her out for publishing a LIE about him.

If you think pepsi is going to recall wizkids ambassadorship over an online spat with a gossip blogger, you are deluded. undecided
Glo never dumped psquare. Neither did glo ever mention anything about a problem with the brothers arguments. Basically ur whole post is a lie. U must be living in an alternate reality.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Venita Akpofure In Bikini, Shows Her Tattoos & Curvy Body (Photos) / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.