Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

When She's Older Than You - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She's Older Than You (64201 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. / Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She's Older Than You by MrsFixNaija(f): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
yes i will do it over and over......my queen is 32 and im 26 and we are sure rolling good. i own a company that both of us are running. i tried dating younger girls, they are full of attitudes and unserious. one told me she want to be a miss world whereas im looking for a life partner
lwanibeauty:
Be sincere with yourself....
and this goes to all real men on Nairaland...
Can you get married to a lady that's older than you ? like she collected 3 or 4 yrs from you....but she's very humble...

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by uzoormah(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°I'm out now so really don't care no more grin
..°•°I broke an am still breaking rule10

Its good to have u back

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by CashVessel(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
lwanibeauty:
Can you get married to a lady that's older than you ? like she collected 3 or 4 yrs from you....but she's very humble...

Absolutely YES
Re: When She's Older Than You by dxdiag(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
So far she's respectful, does nt alter my ego,understanding,God fearing and accomodating
what else, am going to reciprocate,pamper and spoil her with love in return.
Last time i check, my first love was older dan me.
Re: When She's Older Than You by cheestar85: 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
whether younger or older, compatibility lo matter jare, next question pls!!!!
Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
My wife is 12 years older, she knows her place and I know mine. Age is just number, what really matter is what's in the heart . Older lady's are better off in all ramifications, quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by thexzy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
LadyJul:
I can't marry someone am older than... I wonder how gals do it sef
Story for the gods.....make I hear say one young Bobo wey Gallant for pocket proposes to you, say u won't even rush and say "YES I WILL"see marriage na luck for most ladies, you can be as beautiful as Mamiwater+well packaged, yet no husband and you know time isn't on your side as a lady....once you've clocked 35yrs.....nobody will tell u to marry any Man that comes ur way(neglecting age difference).
Re: When She's Older Than You by boolet: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
lwanibeauty:
Age is overhyped.
Re: When She's Older Than You by adenekanseyi(m): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
why not? age is just a Number trust me.
Re: When She's Older Than You by christopher123(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
uzoormah:

Abeg heat is too much.
wch one be
psquare is igbo HIS wife is older?
abeg abeg.. heat is too much

Get a split unit AC.. Samsung preferably
Re: When She's Older Than You by Adesiji77: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Maximus85:

How can she "collect years from me"?

grin grin
Re: When She's Older Than You by aristosoft(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
jeffoe:
are your opinion based on personal experience. all the girls i have dated that gave me headache (they where all younger than me), except my present one who i intend to marry and note she is older than me.

From experience, younger girls tend to be playful, adventurous and troublesome depending on how you handle them. Most cool-headed persons I dated were also younger than I am, but on a second thought, when I decided to leave, they brought out their real self.
Generally, except for a few, the moment a lady starts thinking of settling down, their attitude towards suitors tends to soften especially when they see you as their potential.
Re: When She's Older Than You by rhames(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
lwanibeauty:

I married a woman in that age range and its a decade and she has not given me a reason to stop loving her. She respects me a lot and kudos to her. She was my lecturer in the university. Good luck to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She's Older Than You by Ndukings92(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
donbrowser:
Like poles repel, unlike poles attract. Hope you remember?
on point bro
Re: When She's Older Than You by Eeroh95(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
valdes00:

Lollzzz n wots dat
my mind dirty small sha
Re: When She's Older Than You by Bonapart(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Speakdatruth:

ole, moneydigger. if u sef fear God u no go ask make she gets a lot of money
lol
Why she no go get money before

Now ground we go dey chop?
Re: When She's Older Than You by Speakdatruth: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Bonapart:
lol Why she no go get money before
Now ground we go dey chop?
na she wan feed u lazy man grin
Re: When She's Older Than You by Blessed2252: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
I am currently married to a lady 4 years older and we are having the best times of our lives with 2 kids. You tend to enjoy the freedom from playing games with these little girls who think they are still fresh in the market.

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Olabestonic001(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
SunsetAve:
A wife should be 5 to 10 years younger than her husband. A 25 year old guy should marry a 20 year old girl . 30year old should marry 24 years old girl. Any female above 25 is an old cargo. An ideal age for female to get married is 20 to 25 . An Ideal age for a male to get married is 25 to 30.

All these thesis sef Don tire me jooooooooo.
A person should be judged by her person not her age.

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by datigbogirl: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
krak101:
cheesy. Sex is not everything bro. Relationship is best when everything's mutual. BTW... E b like you like fetish and domination things

Lols wetin ds one dey talk again oh!
Re: When She's Older Than You by datigbogirl: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
christopher123:

Tight Toto is as a result of genes and knacking

Some women have tight Toto..I don knack a woman wey don born kids (single mum) her Toto tight like screw driver

I don knack also one smallie ..her Toto be like well. Or bore hole

Me I think I will marry a woman her Toto tight well...cos I like the grip on my abunna ..cos oko mi...nla

Badoo.
Re: When She's Older Than You by lagosrd: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2016
How do I explain such to my parents. Love ko lovi niiii make I no go look for wahala here. In late fela's song palava......
when cat sleep sleep and rat go bite in tail, walahi you dry find, na trouble you dry find oooooo
Re: When She's Older Than You by NTAChannel5: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2016
Never date your mom. It's in the bible
Re: When She's Older Than You by FreeBSD: 9:44am On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Free cheesy
...°•°Do you see all the likes you got for this post!
....°•°I only hope it was beacuse the font color an not because yer misogyny.

Actually it was for my misogyny comment. Y would you write in font people can't see?
Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
FreeBSD:

Actually it was for my misogyny comment. Y would you write in font people can't see?
°•°smh grin how would you know their reasons Free?
.....°•°I can see the colors fine, don't know why ya'll can't.
Re: When She's Older Than You by Vikky014(f): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
LAGATA:
Woow! That's the best of all marriages. My wife is 3years older than me and wev bn married for two years now without any hitch. She so humble, patient, matured, caring, loving & the best woman I have met. Thou once in a while I feel so unsecure but she's just so caring and understanding. I must say that since we got married till date she always kneel down on her two knees to greet me in the mornings, welcome me with a deep hug when I return from work, unbutton my shirt then goes to dish my meal while I have a cold shower. I must say am lucky... So guys don't feel discouraged as not all older ladies have that 'big woman' or 'elder sister' attitude wink cheesy wink cool
kneel down to greet u evry morning CHAI CHAI THERE IS GODUOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by Vikky014(f): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
SSpeter:
Bros you use the lady meet up or na mistake...I have never seen a guy doing very ok financially in Nigeria wey marry him egbon....I no say you go deny no bother quoting me
Hahahaha . epic
Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2017
lwanibeauty:
don't really know...i'm mostly attracted to older girls like 1-4 years...thinking of dating someone am older than with over a year seems like underage to me make God help me coz wouldn't like marrying one and then she starts looking like an older sis after dropping one or two. Nigerians ladies hardly work out.
Re: When She's Older Than You by changedinchrist: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
valdes00:
Am 26 n Bae will b 30 by November...... n we r balling strong... she hasn't giving me any reason to back out sins 2yrs ago till now...... I pray we gt married... I don't av a problem with age, so far she GATS all d qualities a man could ever wish for in a woman....

Are you still together?
Re: When She's Older Than You by changedinchrist: 7:07am On Apr 25, 2021
davibid:

The truth is that these mature girls keep you focused and stand by you to achieve your goals timeously, there's no whimsical/incessant demands like those little girls we entangle with. Trust me, every guy willing to achieve something meaningful in life needs a woman by that I mean a mature one that has "the real woman's qualities".
smiley
I'm 27 and my girl will be 30 by June and with all I've seen in her, we'll get married next year because she HAS everything l was looking for in a woman. #Age na just number oooo#

Are you married now?
Re: When She's Older Than You by Posotome: 7:24am On Apr 25, 2021
thank GOD she doesnt exist

and she is not from NIGERIA
Re: When She's Older Than You by davibid: 8:13am On Apr 25, 2021
changedinchrist:

Are you married now?

Nope, why do you ask?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / Please Help On Masturbation / Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.