Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club (29589 Views)

Poll: Are You In Support Of This Action By The G.O

Yes: 35% (40 votes)
No: 64% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Gov Kwankwaso Floats Private Army, Relegates Hisbah Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by topsy25(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
First i dont have explain to u how and what I give; that is between me and God. Notwithstanding, the case of church helping the less privilaged is another story entirely.

Also note that i'm not judging the G.O. here but just trying to affirm what the bible says. As a matter of fact, I'm a member of RCCG but dat does not mean i should follow whatever pastors say (whither G.O. or no).

Paul the apostle said of the Thesalonians, go go back to the scripture to verify whether what the apostle said was right or not and i believe dat's what x-tians shld do rather than follow pastors as if they're god even when they are saying what is clearly against the Word of God.

Our Lord Jesus said: "search the scriptures for in them ye think ye have light and they are they that testify of me".

Please brother, live for God and not for man.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichyBlacK(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2009

The new club, named Club 1,000, according to the GO, is for people who can give N1 million whenever God wants it.

Club 1,000, which will be inaugurated on 6 September by 5 p.m. at the Prayer Foyer of the Redemption Camp, is to complement the Club 70 formed several years ago for people who can give N10 million whenever God demanded for it.

How come God is only "demanding" and "wanting" money?

1. When will God demand that 1,000 poor RCCG members with diabetes be given insulin treatment?
2. When will God demand that 1,000 poor RCCG couples who cannot afford a lavish wedding a la RCCG, will be wedded without much fanfare?
3. When will God demand that 1,000 unemployed RCCG youths be given jobs?
4. When will God demand that 1,000 poor RCCG members who have defaulted in paying their rents be given money to pay at least one-year of rent to prevent them being homeless?
5. When will God demand that 1,000 poor RCCG members in police detention be afforded lawyers to expedite their cases and return to freedom?

Oh, I forgot! The RCCG version of God does not bother with poor people! Only the rich people/the sons of the soil/the blessed/those that have received the gift of wealth/those that God has used to manifest His blessings/etc. etc.

Poor people ask "what can God do for me?", instead of asking "what can I do for God?", the preferred question! grin
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2009
the haters can talk and RANT from now till eternity[b]. THERE IS NOTHING YOU ALL CAN DO ABOUT IT!! [/b] every man to his own belief and opinion!! your rants abot another man's belief and those you seek to defend or agree with goes to no issue!!   ADEBOYE ROCKS!! ADEBOYE RIDES HIGH-----RCCG MEMBERS ARE NOT COMPLAINING!! RANT ON____--no be today una begin talk------you can only rant-and rant and--------rant it has no effect of Gods blessings!!   RANT on!! ADEBOYE remains a legend.  am i also hypnotised------my God----- how e take concern you where and the pastor i choose to give my cash?? ehn??  do your own , i do my own!! end of story!! talk from now till eternity!! Wetin dey don dey---------who dey go RCCG full groung---make una dey vomit everything possible. E NO CONCERN WHO GO DONATE GIVE CHURCH!! grin grin THE GATE OF HELL SHALL NEVER PREVAIL!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichDiddy(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2009
@Tudor: I will ask that u guard ur utterances. Such abusive words on the man are out of line. If you do not believe in what the man is doing hold unto it but u do not have to lash out the way u r. If the man is not true, every seed produces after its kind and you would see the result in no time. As for the gentleman of the press who put out the story, he probably needed to score some points, gain some popularity. Not sure the words he used were the same words he heard while at the convention. Well how else do u expect a soft sell like PM news to make profit. I reserve further comments.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by georgee(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2009
WOw wow wow.
Some people can argue constructively, am loving this thread more than my salary.
pls can someone help answer these questions?

How come God is only "demanding" and "wanting" money?

1. When will God demand that 1,000 poor RCCG members with diabetes be given insulin treatment?
2. When will God demand that 1,000 poor RCCG couples who cannot afford a lavish wedding a la RCCG, will be wedded without much fanfare?
4. When will God demand that 1,000 poor RCCG members who have defaulted in paying their rents be given money to pay at least one-year of rent to prevent them being homeless?
5. When will God demand that 1,000 poor RCCG members in police detention be afforded lawyers to expedite their cases and return to freedom?

Wat i now hear from most christains is that ''my GOD is a GOD of wealth'', no wonder my Grandfather refused to attend any church(the guy is now 77yrs). My grandmum said the old man just refused to attend any church, he reads his bibles on his sofa every sunday and wheneva he's less busy.
i think i quite agree with him though( me i be muslim ooo).

answers to the above questions will be well appreciated wink
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by dancewith: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2009
But this is very very funny indeed. I never knew a Club 70 existed. Now He wants to draw the crowd in with this kicker! wait a minute, this dude just bought a private jet. Methink he wants to replenish where the hole was made to buy the Gulfstream. Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Tudor6(f): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2009
Rich Diddy:

@Tudor: I will ask that u guard ur utterances. Such abusive words on the man are out of line. If you do not believe in what the man is doing hold unto it but u do not have to lash out the way u r. If the man is not true, every seed produces after its kind and you would see the result in no time.
When nigerians insult criminals i wonder if you open your mouth to tell them to guard their tongue.
As for the gentleman of the press who put out the story, he probably needed to score some points, gain some popularity. Not sure the words he used were the same words he heard while at the convention. Well how else do u expect a soft sell like PM news to make profit. I reserve further comments.
Is the story not true?
Did daddy g.o not announce the millionaires club at the convention?
I wonder why all the beef.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Jakumo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2009
"Though I may get trapped and robbed in church gridlock, I fear no evil, for the Lion of the Lagos Expressway doth watcheth over me, and shalt prayeth verily upon my soul, should it arrive before St. Peter there and then. "

Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2009
the haters can talk and RANT from now till eternity[b]. THERE IS NOTHING YOU ALL CAN DO ABOUT IT!! [/b] every man to his own belief and opinion!! your rants abot another man's belief and those you seek to defend or agree with goes to no issue!! ADEBOYE ROCKS!! ADEBOYE RIDES HIGH-----RCCG MEMBERS ARE NOT COMPLAINING!! RANT ON____--no be today una begin talk------you can only rant-and rant and--------rant it has no effect of Gods blessings!! RANT on!! ADEBOYE remains a legend. am i also hypnotised------my God----- how e take concern you where and the pastor i choose to give my cash?? ehn?? do your own , i do my own!! end of story!! talk from now till eternity!! Wetin dey don dey---------who dey go RCCG full groung---make una dey vomit everything possible. E NO CONCERN WHO GO DONATE GIVE CHURCH!! grin grin THE GATE OF HELL SHALL NEVER PREVAIL!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by ayinba1(f): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2009
@georgee

Those questions are important but I doubt they'll be addressed.

@Jakumo

That portrait is incomplete. Trunk? Tail?
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Bisowo(f): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2009
dave07:

Where is the man who started this post? what about the journalist who could only pick yhis from a week-long program, what are their goals? Greatness comes with some price and fools will always make mockery of anything! I strongly believe everyone should adopt kobojunkie position- keep out of this thread, let fools continue blabbering, the thread will die naturally. it doesnt deserve this long discourse! REFUSE TO BE A FOOL! God bless you all

For all, who would not partake in another man's sins, in condemning what they do not understand, I think the above aptly sums up what our attitudes ought to be to this thread hence. Stay clear! Let all who have chosen to remain fools continue to rant. DO NOT BE A FOOL!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichDiddy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
@Tudor: Were u at the convention? Did u hear the man say what the journalist wrote? Not sayin he did not. U write like u were where it all happened. Y not get the recorded tape/vcd to verify all that was said. These same soft sells have sold lies to Nigerians in the past. But I dare say again, guard ur mouth. Be careful wat u say and wat u ask for. Likewise all you NLs who have slain this man b4 his death (Richy Black & co). Be warned.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by 1luvkipsus: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2009
When will they form club of people that will get N1m when they ask God?
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by 1luvkipsus: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2009
Quote from: dave07 on Today at 04:48:34 PM
Where is the man who started this post? what about the journalist who could only pick yhis from a week-long program, what are their goals? Greatness comes with some price and fools will always make mockery of anything! I strongly believe everyone
should adopt kobojunkie position- keep out of this thread, let fools continue blabbering, the thread will die naturally. it doesnt deserve this long discourse! REFUSE TO BE A FOOL! God bless you all

For all, who would not partake in another man's sins, in condemning what they do not understand, I think the above aptly sums up what our attitudes ought to be to this thread hence. Stay clear! Let all who have chosen to remain fools continue to rant. DO NOT BE A FOOL!

Hope the two of you are not Christians? Cos I don't imagine Christians or Reedemers to be calling fellow human beings 'fools' like this. Is this what Papa teaches?
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by emisun(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2009
its really amazing how people in this country have chosen to fall for any man with any whitish round paper around his neck.this shit has gotten to a point that some would love to give their so called man of god their hard earned cash than to use it to further their children`education.this man ADE if he truelly supported OBJ,then he is nothing but a fraudster.for god`s sake this man of god can`t be supporting men who rigged election and are looting the treasures of this land but the reverse is what most of them are doing.Damn
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by ikeyman00(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2009
now yall shut up!!

oduduwa now yall listen and listen carefully cuz all my yoruba friends in London go to that 419 in the making church!!

now i dnt care how many people or dumb and deaf Adeboye converted; the issue here is the great devil has taken over your man of god over the years,

so what i suggest is he should come out and plead for forgiveness; fastin as well shall follow!!

even when jesus was on his time, the church always have responsibility, that makes the bible what it is; it isnt about glamorising on private jet or when micheal jeackson and north leader will die cuz john the baptise walked on his bare foot; some one even mention USA, yes upon all the massive debt they got, they still reach out for the poor

Now has the 419 Adeboye ever ponder on the misery he created on the Lagos-shagamo express way? oh i forget god dnt give a monkey

it obvious the man of god ain't down with the poor, cuz he lives in the fast lane, and no amount of oduduwa-mentality will change that cuz if adeboye is what is it, then all its members should be rich by now, but have they ever bother to ask the reason it isn't so? no, they are busy singin praises for more money; its all about the Benjamin's abi?

When madam Teressa was alive, she spent her whole life helping the poor of this world.Some churches in UK still help some of their members like payin their school fees; etc If he was creating jobs for graduates like horticulture whereby foods are constantly produce all years, hence massive and available output, then he will make more than he anticipate and create millionaires which emm his oral preaching for years simply cant yield

now oduduwa cant see that there is something wrong with ur man of god?

Now i think it high time the Christan association of Nigeria should ban all picture of white Jesus; it should by  now replace with black Jesus, cuz the impact is huge!!

need i say more
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by dfanthom(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2009
advise is only a foolish fly follows a corpse into the grave. people need to be extremely careful  & discern these men of God. some sheep will come in wolves clothing!
shocked
there are so many valid points on the thread & the truth is GROSS POVERTY in the land has made money to be worshipped now instead of God. also the church has done & is doing far less for humanity than expected. i hope God opens their eyes to see their iniquities. shocked  

shocked
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by ikeyman00(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2009
switch
the haters can talk and RANT from now till eternity. THERE IS NOTHING YOU ALL CAN DO ABOUT IT!! every man to his own belief and opinion!! your rants abot another man's belief and those you seek to defend or agree with goes to no issue!!   ADEBOYE ROCKS!! ADEBOYE RIDES HIGH-----RCCG MEMBERS ARE NOT COMPLAINING!!  RANT ON____--no be today una begin talk------you can only rant-and rant and--------rant it has no effect of Gods blessings!!   RANT on!! ADEBOYE remains a legend.  am i also hypnotised------my God----- how e take concern you where and the pastor i choose to give my cash?? ehn??  do your own , i do my own!! end of story!!   talk from now till eternity!!  Wetin dey don dey---------who dey go RCCG full groung---make una dey vomit everything possible. E NO CONCERN WHO GO DONATE GIVE CHURCH!!     THE GATE OF HELL SHALL NEVER PREVAIL!!

u need to leave that switch on!!! cool

next when found gulity; they will be the first to reach to the press and ask for alteration!!

U---turn abi
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Chiddysville(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2009
Pls Pastor Adeboye, i love you so much and i was born not to be a hypocrite but to say it the way it is. God has given you a great flock pls do not disappoint Him. You don't need to divide your flock between the rich and the poor. Don't make the mistake of making some people more important in the house of God than others because at some point it will work against you as some will think since they pay the bills, they have to call the shots. Don't ever forget that satan is not sleeping and might use your special breeds to work against you and accuse you. Don't worry about what you're going to use to feed your flock or what you will use in expanding your missions. Always put your trust in God. He is Jehovah Jireh and He never changes. Pray that God should touch the heart of some of your breeds who owns banks, to stop stealing from the people through spurious charges on poor depositors accounts, that they should stop money laundering and forex round tripping. Rather , they should encourage and give loans to small scale enterprises who are closing in their hundreds daily due to lack of funds and unfavorable conditions. To some of your special breeds who are politicians, pls sir, tell them to their face to stop stealing our money and govern us with the fear of God.
Finally, to you sir, God has invested so much in you. I think it is better for you to start investing in people. Just look around you; there are thousands who cant eat three times daily, there are thousands who are homeless, there are thousands who needs education, there are thousands of souls out there you can bring back to God just by showing you care. Remember Jesus, when He was with thousands who were hungry, he never sent them away rather He fed them out of five loaves and two fishes. Behold, twelve basket were gathered full thereafter. Maybe you should try and look over your fence and take a cue from the man in the synagogue. It is better for us to store treasures in heaven than be building structures that will fade and rot with time.
Before i leave, i pray that God should embolden your followers to be able to look you in the face and tell you the truth. We are humans and fallibe afterall.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by ashaby(f): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2009
may god 4give u all!!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by temmytanny(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2009
MEN!  this area is meant for the STRONG and POWERFUL

anything about religion should be said with caution

me, i gentle oooooo!

me don run ooooo
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by ow11(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2009
Why is this thread in the politics section? It is already being discussed at length on the religion board!

Nigeria as a country is lost. We are doing our best to outdo Somalia as the worst country on earth and the seemingly educated ones have no qualms with the status quo.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2009
the haters can talk and RANT from now till eternity[b]. THERE IS NOTHING YOU ALL CAN DO ABOUT IT!! [/b] every man to his own belief and opinion!! your rants abot another man's belief and those you seek to defend or agree with goes to no issue!! ADEBOYE ROCKS!! ADEBOYE RIDES HIGH-----RCCG MEMBERS ARE NOT COMPLAINING!! RANT ON____--no be today una begin talk------you can only rant-and rant and--------rant it has no effect of Gods blessings!! RANT on!! ADEBOYE remains a legend. am i also hypnotised------my God----- how e take concern you where and the pastor i choose to give my cash?? ehn?? do your own , i do my own!! end of story!! talk from now till eternity!! Wetin dey don dey---------who dey go RCCG full groung---make una dey vomit everything possible. E NO CONCERN WHO GO DONATE GIVE CHURCH!! grin grin THE GATE OF HELL SHALL NEVER PREVAIL!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by ikeyman00(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2009
temmy
MEN!  this area  is meant for the STRONG and POWERFUL

anything about religion should be said with caution

me, i gentle oooooo!

me don run ooooo

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by SEFAGO(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2009
Man Tudor tell this mofos the truth. However, they would not listen, instead of wasting your time, you better set up your own church and make money from this Nimugurians. If you cannot beat them join them.

Nigeria is never going to progress man, especially if we continue with our sitdown and look attitude. Man we shoud just burn the effing pastor. yep i typed it and your imaginary God is not doing anything to me. I am so angry that people believe strongly ina  religion from another land can't you guys think.

Just read the bible and allow yourself think, you would end up laughing at the whole fairytale of christianity. And people think Harry Potter was entertaining. From Leviticus (Farmer law) to the Gospels (tory tory) everything was made up. Why hasnt anyone seen an actual miracle, you have heard of miracles but no one has seen one. Hearsay. Their are witches in nigeria but i am sure no one here is a witch but we all fear witches.

Listen to Fela Kuti he knew everything. He knew hw stupid we were about religion and fear. Dont believe in God determining your destiny- its in your hands and not in pastor adeboye. Man of God my ass.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichyBlacK(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2009
[size=14pt]Preventable diseases kill 1 million Nigerian kids, says UNICEF[/size]
From Ben Ukwuoma (Birnin Kebbi) and Saxone Akhaine, Kaduna

A GLOOMY picture of the fate of children in Nigeria was yesterday painted by the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), which disclosed that almost one million children in the country still die from preventable and curable diseases.

UNICEF also donated additional N300 million ($5m) to fight childhood killer diseases.

Executive Director UNICEF, Ann Veneman, who flagged off the first ever Child Health Week in the country at Sir Yahaya Memorial Hospital Birnin Kebbi in Kebbi State yesterday described Nigeria as a very critical country if the world was to meet the targets of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). She added: "Nigeria is a country that is very critical if the world has to meet the target of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). I said this because Nigeria as a country has two per cent of the world population, 12 per cent of the world's under five mortality and 11 per cent of maternal mortality in the world. You can see there is disproportionate impact of the country's population to critical health indicators.

Veneman, who visited health facilities in the state and Sokoto and met with traditional rulers, expressed concern that more Nigerian children die from preventable diseases than any other country in Africa. She declared that a more dramatic response needed to make the nation significantly achieve universal coverage of the core package on interventions.

She added: "Child health weeks enable the delivery of a package of high impact, low cost child survival interventions. Children, especially those in the rural areas will receive immunisations, deworming medicines and insecticide treated bed nets. Mothers will be counseled on key household practices like breast feeding and basic hygiene.

"During the week, 30 million children will receive immunisation for various diseases, including polio. Nigeria is one of the four remaining polio countries in the world and accounted for 85 per cent of all cases in Africa," she said

Veneman, who visited Shafarma village in Augie Council in Kebbi State where she interacted with malnourished children undergoing treatment in the pilot model centre built by UNICEF and the state government, said: "Malnutrition is a silent emergency in Nigeria. Among children under five, 29 per cent are underweight, nearly three million children are suffering from chronic malnutrition and more than one million from stunting. This is simply unacceptable."

Minister of State for Health, Dr. Aliyu Idi Hong, who accompanied the UNICEF Director said: "It is true we have been challenged with the indices of maternal and child mortality, including the polo epidemic, we are making a very remarkable progress, especially with the involvement of the traditional and religious rulers.

"We have had a reduction of about 40 per cent in the elimination of the wild polio virus as a result of the commitment of the traditional and religious institutions in the country. If we continue in this way, I can see light at the end of the tunnel. We are optimistic that at the end of next year, polio will be completely eliminated, just as small pox was."

Meanwhile, the Technical Committee set up to review the resolution of the first summit of the 19 Northern states governors has described as unacceptable a situation in which Nigeria accounts for 60 per cent of over 600,000 women that die annually of chronic health related diseases around the world.

Besides, the statement, after the review meeting declared open by Governor Babangida Muazu Aliyu of Niger State, also noted that Nigeria's position as one of the countries with the highest death rate of children below the age of five calls for concern, particularly when the unfortunate incident mostly occurred in the North.

According to the governors, "the bulk of these and other health-related deaths from the likes of malaria, HIV/AID, pneumonia, diarrhea, malnutrition, measles, tuberculosis and others, which are preventable through easy and inexpensive means is unabated and occur, in the Northern states of Nigeria in every high proportion."

Commissioner of Health of Niger State, Dr. Yahaya Vatsa, who chaired the committee, while speaking with journalists on the outcome of the meeting, called on all the states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), to implement quality polio eradication mechanisms and strengthen the routine immunisation, aimed at eradicating the disease.

He added: "After exhaustive discussions on how to reduce the death rates in the North, the meeting resolved that all states and FCT should promote integrated service delivery using local ideas to solve local problems in addition to engaging all stakeholders, especially community members for effective and well coordinated implementation of Primary Health Care (PHC) activities at all levels."
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by sleekp1: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2009
Reading the posts on this thread you come to a quick conclusion why religion thrives in Nigeria.  Sad, sad, sad.
If not for my upright upbringing I'd have started a church and make mugus of  Nigerians.

None of the prophet's supporters had the courage to answer the questions put to them and repeated below:

Religion is the opium of the masses, feed them faith and you end up controlling them.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by manmustwac(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2009
I find it hard to believe that a lot of nairalanders are actually supporting daddy g o who is setting up a club for 1 million naira donations for whenever god needs it. So who decides when god need 1 million naira and what is god going to do with it? Is god going to use the money to biuld his mansion in heaven or is daddy g o going to use the money to buy his $10 mllion dollar yacht?
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichyBlacK(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2009
The next time God demands another round of donations from the newly constituted 1,000 club, can the RCCG board of directors channel the donated N1 billion (1,000 x N1 million = N1 billion) to:

1. Reducing infant mortality rate in Nigeria?
2. Reducing to a minimum the 360,000 women "that die annually of chronic health related diseases" in Nigeria?
3. Reducing malnutrition, which leads to underweight and stunted children, in Nigeria?

N1 billion will go a long way to doing the work of God - helping starved, sick and dying children and their chronically ill mothers.

Can someone make this suggestion to their pastor? Or is this too much to ask?
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by luc26(f): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2009
lmao!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by sleekp1: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2009
RichyBlacK:

The next time God demands another round of donations from the newly constituted 1,000 club, can the RCCG board of directors channel the donated N1 billion (1,000 x N1 million = N1 billion) to:

1. Reducing infant mortality rate in Nigeria?
2. Reducing to a minimum the 360,000 women "that die annually of chronic health related diseases" in Nigeria?
3. Reducing malnutrition, which leads to underweight and stunted children, in Nigeria?

N1 billion will go a long way to doing the work of God - helping starved, sick and dying children and their chronically ill mothers.

Can someone make this suggestion to their pastor? Or is this too much to ask?

On behalf of G.O I must remind you its not church policy to do the above.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by nex(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2009
@Richyblack

you're going too far by asking what Daddy G. O should do for Nigeria. Ask what he should do for the suffering, the sick and the poor who make up the majority of RCCG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub / Bye-Election: Orji Kalu And His Entourage Storm Ariaria Int'l Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.