Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (64289 Views)

Fulani, Igbos Clash In Enugu Over N100,mosque Burnt / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by drmikeadams(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2016
grin Otu Ocha......Ihe ke wu gini?ama Igbu madu gbo..

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by IYANGBALI: 5:43pm On May 05, 2016
ozowarac:
is true i have confirmed it, an house man stab an ibo man to dead.
so na ordinary house man stab your brother una begin dey fight,if na house woman stab am wetin una go do?una no fit arrest the house man?

4 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Ugosample(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2016
Nigerians just tire me.....

What does violence solve? SMH
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by arcnomec(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2016
[5:33PM, 5/5/2016] Arc Okoroma Innocent: Can u confirm to me ,if there was anything like fight between Fulani n the Igbo's in aba
[5:35PM, 5/5/2016] Josh: Yes oooo
[5:35PM, 5/5/2016] Josh: But not close to us
[5:36PM, 5/5/2016] Josh: i heard d Hausas are killing lbos at waterside ogbo hill
[5:37PM, 5/5/2016] Josh: So Ibo's also killing dm now even you can't see an Hausa man out side now
[5:37PM, 5/5/2016] Arc Okoroma Innocent: Jesus
[5:38PM, 5/5/2016] Arc Okoroma Innocent: This is getting out of hand oooo

I just got this info via whatsapp now from a friend in Aba.The story is real........I pray things are resolved amicably before its get out of hand .

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Sylvester70(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2016
this is true oh cementry and other main market don close military vans every where park have been blocked with blazing tires hmmm this one no be aba no ji dis one enyimba tins oh bewarned dont go near park and ama awusa be warned.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by belli: 5:44pm On May 05, 2016
Is true... I jst confirmed it... military men re everywhere... it happened at ariaria mkt
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ibadanfinest(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2016
Some Hausas self, u go another person land go dey stab am. sense they don't have.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:45pm On May 05, 2016
IYANGBALI:
imagine the news headlines

Lalasticlala no carry any other news especially tiwa news come front page again o until the end of this civil war that is looming.

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by kollizo: 5:47pm On May 05, 2016
am in aba at this moment and the story is confirmed real. we had to lock up our office before the unexpected happens. we are in God's hand in Aba right now.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by AnotherSeun(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2016
we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to commit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by babaMuna(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2016
Donclaracuzo:
I just called Aba to confirm! Fake news!!!
its not lie bro am in aba now and its happening

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by GWMI(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:
One Hausa man against several iPod yoots? Coward IPod yoots. Why not take him on a 1-to-1 and slug it out.
Alokendra:
One Hausa man against several iPod yoots? Coward IPod yoots. Why not take him on a 1-to-1 and slug it out.
Alokendra:
Sometimes i wonder whether the education we have in Nigeria, i just for formalities or to better our knowledge or else how can you support the killing of a person in his own land and espect people to just keep quiet.My advice for you is go and learn better how to post, speak or say anything in the public audience or forum since it can improve or destroy your integrity.Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by BlackTechnology: 5:50pm On May 05, 2016
AnotherSeun:
we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to comimit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....

Buhari and his hate speeches caused all this

5 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:51pm On May 05, 2016
Soldier on rampage

1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 05, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Fulani have chosen the wrong city to kill. Aba and onithsa should be a no-go area.

Aba and Onitsha are the gate keepers of Igbo race. Any mainstream Igbo movement or agitation usually start from these cities if not...it will never be successful. They are very stubborn, fearless, Igbo-zionistic, Igbo-preservative and are ready to defend the Igbo race if it means death! They Aba and Onitsha reason alike; business minded and very creative...can manufacture anything! If you conquer Onitsha and Aba, I can say with 100% certainty...definitively you have conquered Igboland!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by fireforfire: 5:52pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:

Sharap dia.....
Ur hatred for igbos is so glaring. Na u dat name " coward fit.
U can never be brave like dem so stop hating n start liking dem

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by goodvision12(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:

Where was your strength during the Enugu massacre? or Were you in an induced coma when they struck?
oga no need arguing with yu.If yu get power try an igbo man one on one without dangerous object.

9 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by FrancaCC: 5:53pm On May 05, 2016
This is not a small issue.
It's happening at Ariaria/Faulks road and at d same time, at waterside Ogborhill. I witnessed this one live. No way to Opobo Junction at all. At d slaughter, an hausa man n igbo man had issues, d hausa went n called his Army Brother, d guy jst came b4 u knw it he shot d igbo man dead. Other igbo guys wey dey dea provoke say Aba no b Enugu, they took d butcher knives n stabbed 3 aboki to death. Riot don start, other hausa guys dea pick race. Dem block road... Coming to Abayi side now, @Afo Une market..army men dey guide their Aboki brothers them de run with dea Wares..som evn left their wares sef.

I don knw how ppl will com to other people's land n want to take over

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by GWMI(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2016
IYANGBALI:
so na ordinary house man stab your brother una begin dey fight,if na house woman stab am wetin una go do?una no fit arrest the house man?
IYANGBALI:
IYANGBALI:
Read what you just wrote whether it makes any sense if it do not make sense please relax and stop writing nonsense is not by force to comment.Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Cosbyrich: 5:54pm On May 05, 2016
goodvision12:
Buh yu sef know sey strenght for strenght and pound for pound igbo people are the strongest in this country.yoruba or hausa man no fit fight igbo man one on one.
lol...Yoruba rules the boxing thingy in Nigeria and the world.Igboman wan die if him say him go face Yoruba one on one.Have you asked yourself why Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast when The Scorpion Adekunle was almost on him.Na blow Adekunle wan take finish am.Na him flat face without teeth una for go carry but Damsel Ojukwu jejely pick race.If you wan see Igbo-Yoruba one on one fight,come to Lagos.You will pity your Igbo brother.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by maxzzo1(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

If true, the Hausa man is foolish to have resorted to violence in an already Fulani herdsmen terrorism hit region

What do an average Hausa Fulani take Igbos for.

You guys kill Igbos in the North and expect them to laugh with you guys in the East when you guys kill them.

Igbos right now are like angry lions that will devour aggressors that do not respect themselves
Really foolish as usual...and yesterday Enyimba beat Kano pillars 2-1 in Kano and they manhandled there driver and some supporters so imagine d anger...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Aribambam: 5:55pm On May 05, 2016
Donclaracuzo:
I just called Aba to confirm! Fake news!!!
who did you call. better believe that there is such happenings in aba right now. i deh Aba.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Greenback: 5:56pm On May 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Buhari and his hate speeches caused all this

you are right.. And again,its absurd and unfortunate for a supposed president to make mention of or insinuate about 97% and 5%. The insensitive paedophillic tribal jihadist shud be impeached. nigeria has gotten no president..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by fireforfire: 5:56pm On May 05, 2016
Hisduchess:

why will u open ur mouth and be spewing nonsense

Dat mind him he's just jealous dat igbos did what his coward brodas can't do

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Alokendra(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Soldier on rampage
Eeyah, an IPod yoot down. May his soul rot in hell
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by lomprico(m): 5:56pm On May 05, 2016
hemartins:
I just pray this doesn't result into a civil war
Why will it? Since d fulani butchering of easterners dint, this will not.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by yamelenko: 5:57pm On May 05, 2016
Currently I was there LIVE... Aba boys ransacking an hausa man's shop at 7up area. This is indeed turning into something else.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / Ambode Transforming Oworonshoki Waterfront, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.