Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (38044 Views)

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / OPC, Ijaw Leader Meet To Avoid Avengers Threat To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Coolgent(m): 12:03am On May 10, 2016
I begin to believe that Ijaw are like bokoharams.
Anyway Yoruba land no be Niger delta so be warn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Boboye4slim(m): 12:04am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Let's analyse it

Intellectually... North is far behind
Educationally... North is far behind
Technically... North is far behind
Technologically ..north is still far behind
Human capacity index ...north again is still far behind
Civilisation... Oh don't go there
Critical thinking ....north are basically aboki
Modern agricultural practise....north is still using crude equipment and doing nomadic livestock and seasonal agriculture
Environmentally..the desert has messed u up...you lavk the technical skill to fight desert as isreal did

We have given up on north....that's why we want out of our union with you

Can't you just see this glaring fact
So where is north ahead biko tell us

Don't cry for SS and SE.... They are ahead if you guys far far ...
but na dem don rule una longer than any tribe sha
Na dem get the wealthiest groups sha
And who told you they are far behind intellectually? The media abi? Your ignorant!
Don't believe everything you see or hear from the news......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by swezenberg(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
lol , weak defense system.

We all in the Niger Delta knew you like the back of our hand.

You treacherous ,loud mouthed , lying , slimy scumbags with no dignity.

They will hit Lagos like they did hit atlas cove and nothing will happen. After all Lagos is a major beneficiary of the blood and oil that has polluted the Niger Delta for decades.

Atlas Clove was bombed but it did not result in casualty like Enugu. So were you expecting Yorubas to start slaughtering all other indigenes in Lagos because of that. You think you would be alive if they start that ijaw killing or start operation wet e or go the modakeke-Ife way. You better don't instigate trouble because when it starts in Lagos, Igbos will be greatly affected. So stop fueling what you can not stop or reverse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:07am On May 10, 2016
ritababe:

oduduwa did not descend from heaven he came from Benin to rule over them, if he said he came from Benin they won't allow him to rule thus using the word descend from heaven.

Nice analysis nne ....I nevr thought of this angle
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by queencalipso(f): 12:09am On May 10, 2016
call it whatever you like, it still works for them and keep them united as against you who have critical thinking and end up fighting your selves in the open. Oh!! you think they don't analyse issues and think critically? my dear they do. But anything that will keep the south away and mk them remain in power while keeping Nigeria one is welcomed no matter how bad it may seem.

You want to see Nigeria separated? unite and fight for it; analysis can come latter after the battle is won.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:10am On May 10, 2016
Boboye4slim:
but na dem don rule una longer than any tribe sha
Na dem get the wealthiest groups sha
And who told you they are far behind intellectually? The media abi? Your ignorant!
Don't believe everything you see or hear from the news......

Wealthiest group...I laugh in kanuri..with all the mai guard and shoe polishers

O tell me dangote the only tree in forest that benefited from govt...

Yes ..they are ruling because of Yoruba stupidity ..yet the long years of their rule they have nothing to show for it

Oya protect your master omo odua....that's your calling

3 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by queencalipso(f): 12:14am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

SE and SS are united so save us the long pages

The snag are the Yoruba ....they are the weak link in south but now they are ostracised kind of

Just look at how they have been made pariah

I can really see how united SE and SS are.

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:14am On May 10, 2016
queencalipso:
call it whatever you like, it still works for them and keep them united as against you who have critical thinking and end up fighting your selves in the open. Oh!! you think they don't analyse issues and think critically? my dear they do. But anything that will keep the south away and mk them remain in power while keeping Nigeria one is welcomed no matter how bad it may seem.

You want to see Nigeria separated? unite and fight for it; analysis can come latter after the battle is won.

Oh that's your opinion but one thing is that south can't be united and pls don't force the unity on south

Igbo has made their point known since 1968AD that they don't care about they unity..they want out

So why crying about unity.

North is unified yet they bomb themselves ,kidnap their girls herdsmen killing in agatu,Kaduna ,benue etc...yet u call that unity

Tell me one Hausa man that is emir in north? I will take that they are unitified ..the last I checked all the emir are Fulani so this is the unity of tiger and lamb

Lol

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:15am On May 10, 2016
queencalipso:

You can see what your eyes chooses to see...
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 12:17am On May 10, 2016
SirShymexx:
The name "Avengers" has to be the most comical name for a militant group ever. Is militancy now about fictitional characters? I honestly don't know which is more comical: those calling themselves iPod/iPad or Avengers. Then again what do you expect from groups from two regions where men tie wrappers and wear dresses/skirts as their trad clothes? Clowns lol!

It is all a joke till Fulani marauders come calling and they will all start fasting and praying lol.

As for all these splinter Yoruba groups: why can't these people come together under one umbrella? These people are a joke.

Bro,go and sleep. Remember you have to go do your menial job tomorrow. No food for lazy sirshymmex.

Dont let me catch your sorry arse blabbing without thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 12:18am On May 10, 2016
Is it just because Nigeria is more plenty
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 12:20am On May 10, 2016
Hehehee. ....Ijaws are coming to destroy a city "built" by ibos and the ibos are overjoyed! These folks are more screwed up than I thought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by amanikondo: 12:21am On May 10, 2016
2tkester:

Hahahahaha, Oh Lord please don't let cowards fight a battle they can never win. Please dear Lord prevent this unfolding genocide, I beg you because these people I just quoted that couldnt defeat ordinary Hausa Now want to fight NDA, oh Lord please let not Kwara repeat itself. We want Lagos to be their eternal possession.

You must read Your Grand father Ojukwu's testimony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 12:22am On May 10, 2016
Someone let me know 1 reason why we cannot secede?
Are we bring colonized?
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:22am On May 10, 2016
queencalipso:

Perspective... There is SS and SE security conference
There is lower Niger summit
There have been collaboration since between SS and SE

Just that we don't want to touch Yoruba with a long pole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:23am On May 10, 2016
amanikondo:

You must read Your Grand father Ojukwu's testimony.

When you install oba in Ilorin ..come back we can talk that's when we can take you serious

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:26am On May 10, 2016
Aigbofa:
Hehehee. ....Ijaws are coming to destroy a city "built" by ibos and the ibos are overjoyed! These folks are more screwed up than I thought.

So you want to systematically beg igbos...lol..why don't you come out direct ..
But wait a minute

Why can't you guys stand on your own
Igbo are not complaining ....they have other cities
Apart from Lagos what is left in Yoruba
Is it Ibadan
Okutipupa or Akure

I choose to call those places linear settlement with scattered settlement settings
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by queencalipso(f): 12:29am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Perspective... There is SS and SE security conference
There is lower Niger summit
There have been collaboration since between SS and SE

Just that we don't want to touch Yoruba with a long pole

OK sir and good night.
I pray your struggle comes to fruition. And may we live to see the day. Amen!!!!!
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:32am On May 10, 2016
queencalipso:

OK sir and good night.
I pray your struggle comes to fruition. And may we live to see the day. Amen!!!!!

Now you are talking

Pray that Igbo struggle works .I can send you an invite

Thanks dearie ..your such a sweet heart

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 12:32am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

So you want to systematically beg igbos...lol..why don't you come out direct ..
But wait a minute

Why can't you guys stand on your own
Igbo are not complaining ....they have other cities
Apart from Lagos what is left in Yoruba
Is it Ibadan
Okutipupa or Akure

I choose to call those places linear settlement with scattered settlement settings

Beg ibos? Far from it. I pray you attack anywhere in Yorubaland so we can attack you back and annex your land and the filthy oil that is driving you mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 12:33am On May 10, 2016
[quote author=ariesbull post=45475418]the majority Of the the Ibos are looking forward to our own nation. We will build another for us(a very great one)
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 12:35am On May 10, 2016
Aigbofa:

Beg ibos? Far from it. I pray you attack anywhere in Yorubaland so we can attack you back and annex your land and the filthy oil that is driving you mad.
what year are you writing from ? 1800?
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:37am On May 10, 2016
absalut:
the majority are looking forward to our own nation. We will build another for us

Is that so?
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 12:37am On May 10, 2016
absalut:
what year are you writing from ? 1800?

You will soon find out since your Avengers should be on their way to Lagos about now.

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by queencalipso(f): 12:38am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Now you are talking

Pray that Igbo struggle works .I can send you an invite

Thanks dearie ..your such a sweet heart

lolz! can't wait cheesy rushing to get my Bible.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:38am On May 10, 2016
Aigbofa:

Get back Ilorin first before annexing far flung places

Talk is cheap
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:39am On May 10, 2016
queencalipso:

lolz! can't wait cheesy rushing to get my Bible.

I will recommend dry fasting also .do 80 days no water and food for us

We will appreciate it
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 12:41am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Get back Ilorin first before annexing far flung places

Talk is cheap

Stale Balderdash. We are patiently waiting for your Avengers, we will even welcome them with kegs of ogogoro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 12:42am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

Is that so?
i just corrected my earlier message
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by olajizz01(m): 12:45am On May 10, 2016
2tkester:
Hahahahahaha, I laugh in Swahili. People that cannot withstand ordinary women will be foaming online.

Kikikikiki, LWKMD, someone people want to commit suicide. Dis time around Lagos will be lost to ijaws and Tompolo will be going to work from bourdillion. Abeg è beta make una just sit down jeje, so that Ijaws will not be blamed for war crimes.
where is Tompolo u are even talking about,hiding in the creek blaming his kinmen for his woes,i thought he used to called himself warlord,warlord running for war,whats an irony, u this bloody coward.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) / Keyamo Speaks On Legal Implication Of President's Gift Of 2 Jeeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.