Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed (40427 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 12, 2016
Africans manhhh we have a long way to go. What's so shameful abt this? And those women must be locals champs. Fuc....led up mentality.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Mskrisx(f): 2:10pm On May 12, 2016
ideykwum:

Thank God I now know bae!!

Hahaaha know that I love ice cream?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Eddygourdo(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2016
LordReed:

Amen to your prayers. Now I pray God give you wisdom to erase the foolishness in you so you will stop suffering shame.
ok.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sonnie10: 3:07pm On May 12, 2016
LordReed:

And I maintain that you and the OP are a pair of dunces and you particularly are the one with comprehension problems because I never stated that he should have bought the icecream and pads at the same time. Again not surprised that dunces who seeking privacy to buy sanitary pads will not go to the place they can obtain it but rather go to the place where they have to shout it out like market women.

Dunce what has begging for money in desperation got to do with your foolishness?

EDIT: You know fools when they call advocating independence and good sense in women, sexism.

You continue to display utmost ignorance on a public forum. Talking about privacy, even if that is the reason for choosing to buy at that the local store, he made a very reasonable decision based on the nature of those stores. I do not know where you live or do your groceries, but one is certain, most of those stores are run by sole proprietors. On a normal day, one does not expect to see more than one or two individuals in such stores. Compare that with your suggestion of buying from a big store like shoprite where you have crowd all over the place, they even have queue at the checkouts. Now, tell me which offers more privacy.

I guess you wanted OP to go from store to store and ask them, "do you grant privacy here?" before requesting for what he wants or pass a note to the store keeper

Regarding the bolded; One thing is certain, you need absolute reorientation, if you think that you are in any position to advocate "good sense in women." It is delusional to think that you are in the right place to determine what "sense" a woman should have. With this type of comment, I would conclude that you are morally bankrupt do not deserve to have a mother.

You see why I continue to say that you have comprehension problem. You asked what begging for money has to do with this, I am not surprise that you are not able to make the connection. The key word here is SHAME. OK, tell me between begging for money and buying pad, as a man that you claimed to be, which is more demeaning?
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by bejeria101(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2016
LordReed:

Amen to your prayers. Now I pray God give you wisdom to erase the foolishness in you so you will stop suffering shame.

Eddygourdo? Isnt dis guy suppose to be in a console?

And you ogbeni eddygorodom,you mentiond that child again,may the wrath of God fall on your head. Factor fitted otondo.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by LordReed(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2016
sonnie10:

You continue to display utmost ignorance on a public forum. Talking about privacy, even if that is the reason for choosing to buy at that the local store, he made a very reasonable decision based on the nature of those stores. I do not know where you live or do your groceries, but one is certain, most of those stores are run by sole proprietors. On a normal day, one does not expect to see more than one or two individuals in such stores. Compare that with your suggestion of buying from a big store like shoprite where you have crowd all over the place, they even have queue at the checkouts. Now, tell me which offers more privacy.

I guess you wanted OP to go from store to store and ask them, "do you grant privacy here?" before requesting for what he wants or pass a note to the store keeper

Regarding the bolded; One thing is certain, you need absolute reorientation, if you think that you are in any position to advocate "good sense in women." It is delusional to think that you are in the right place to determine what "sense" a woman should have. With this type of comment, I would conclude that you are morally bankrupt do not deserve to have a mother.
]

Tell me something do you shout in Shoprite that you want sanitary pads or you go to the aisle where it is an put it in your cart and go to the cashier, pay, leave? Is anybody going to stop you from doing that and ask you awkward questions? No but I had to school your ignorant a$$ so that next time your thinking cells can be invigorated.

LoL! For the statement about mother alone shows you are truly delusional if you think any of that has bearing here. Dunce, educate yourself and the women around you on what constitutes proper hygiene, instead of parroting ignorant claptrap.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Eddygourdo(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2016
bejeria101:

Eddygourdo? Isnt dis guy suppose to be in a console?

And you ogbeni eddygorodom,you mentiond that child again,may the wrath of God fall on your head. Factor fitted otondo.
the frustrations in this economy has gotten to you both. I pray ur situation improves for good

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sonnie10: 3:45pm On May 12, 2016
LordReed:
]

Tell me something do you shout in Shoprite that you want sanitary pads or you go to the aisle where it is an put it in your cart and go to the cashier, pay, leave? Is anybody going to stop you from doing that and ask you awkward questions? No but I had to school your ignorant a$$ so that next time your thinking cells can be invigorated.

LoL! For the statement about mother alone shows you are truly delusional if you think any of that has bearing here. Dunce, educate yourself and the women around you on what constitutes proper hygiene, instead of parroting ignorant claptrap.

This is the price we pay for "proper hygiene." #5000 for pad is more than your monthly feeding allowance.

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Enockia(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2016
chai please take heart its normal
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by LordReed(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2016
sonnie10:

This is the price we pay for "proper hygiene." #5000 for pad is more than your monthly feeding allowance.

You're such a liar! Always 32 pack is not 5k, go and be boasting for those small gals in that your "you face me, I slap you" jor!

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by ideykwum: 4:20pm On May 12, 2016
Mskrisx:

Hahaaha know that I love ice cream?? cheesy
A sure way to win your heart!!
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by bejeria101(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
the frustrations in this economy has gotten to you both. I pray ur situation improves for good

Airhead! Lol
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Eddygourdo(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2016
bejeria101:

Airhead! Lol
k
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sonnie10: 4:42pm On May 12, 2016
LordReed:

You're such a liar! Always 10 pack is not 5k, go and be boasting for those small gals in that your "you face me, I slap you" jor!

Pray for the spirit of poverty to dislodge from your generation. That pad has 32 in it, and the least you can get it is #5000. The 10 you see there is 10x more absorbent.

@ bolded not when you have #7M in your back pocket.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Eddygourdo(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2016
sonnie10:

Pray for the spirit of poverty to dislodge from your generation. That pad has 32 in it, and the least you can get it is #5000. The 10 you see there is 10x more absorbent.

if u don't want him to commit suicide. Please ignore him. Nigeria's frustrations have gotten the best of him.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sonnie10: 4:54pm On May 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
if u don't want him to commit suicide. Please ignore him. Nigeria's frustrations have gotten the best of him.

Lol.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 12, 2016
I hail your courage no big deal in it. Maybe u should have call it sanitary am sure she is proud of you.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by GloriaNinja(f): 5:17pm On May 12, 2016
rman:

We share the same sentiments.

The moment I see someone using bae, I classify them as dumb , local , unexposed etc.

This word was made popular by a guy that pretends he is an illiterate and everyone is using it.

I hate the word BAE like kilode.

ahahah i still wonder why people still use that shitty word, including boo, i wonder who they are booing.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by TheDavidAbraham(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2016
So you couldn't confidently stroll in to the pharmacy and say "may i have a packet of sanitary pads please", pay for it and continue on your way?

In the first place, you bought the biggest size of ice cream and you sat waiting for the girl to offer you some? You now have come to report yourself on Nairaland. For what?

Why are you some Nigerians just misbehaving like this?

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by bejeria101(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2016
LordReed:

You're such a liar! Always 32 pack is not 5k, go and be boasting for those small gals in that your "you face me, I slap you" jor!

Bros no vex na wetin she tell am lol
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by LordReed(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2016
sonnie10:

LoL! You can always tell the empty barrels, they make the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sonnie10: 6:52pm On May 12, 2016
bejeria101:

Similar one but 64 counts is #8500 on jumia ( and that is not even the premium 10x absorbent type) . To get a rough estimate, divide that price by two, since the one I posted is 32 counts. But remember, smaller packs of any item cost more than the economy packs(big packs).

https://www./always-infinity-pads-super-64-counts-486588.html
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sonnie10: 6:57pm On May 12, 2016
LordReed:

LoL! You can always tell the empty barrels, they make the loudest noise.

You can't even believe the price of common sanitary pad of #5000. What else would you believe? Who God has blessed, no man can curse,. So deal with it!
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by LordReed(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2016
sonnie10:

You can't even believe the price of common sanitary pad of #5000. What else would you believe?

Nothing from an empty barrel.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by LordReed(m): 7:19pm On May 12, 2016
bejeria101:

Who knows? He bought icecream and was still doing long throat. LoL

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Odogwuskido(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahaha ok o... But seriously I will advice you to come out of it and accept the fact that even your future wife and daughters will use it and you will be seeing them once in a while sometimes with blood on it grin grin grin
God help me
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by SmellingAnus(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2016
Odogwuskido:

God help me
amen o
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sonnie10: 7:33pm On May 12, 2016
LordReed:

Nothing from an empty barrel.

I have shown you the price from Jumia. Maybe those ones are empty barrels too.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Business took me down to lagos on quick notice. After the hustles and hassles, I came home to meet bbae in the red zone. Apparently the thing arrived when I did. I was angry but well no be today we beginn chop am. Bae reminded me dat I promise her a big bowl of ice cream since west ham won my team yesterday after I boasted. I warned her and reminded her what sugar does to her. Yet she was adamant (long throat) and accused me of trying to dodge repaying a lost bet. Anyway I bought the biggest size I saw at shoprite. Do youu believe that this lady licked everything and never bothered to offer me any. I kept quiet because I knew in a few hours my God will fight for me.

All through the night nothing, I went out early this morning only to be called to return immediately by her wailing. I came home and met her in great pains and tried my best to conssole her while hiding a smirk of "ntooooor". Anyway she asked me to go buy her sanitary pad. Stupidly and without thinking it through. Out I went.

I met a lot of people at the drug store, I lingered outside hoping they will disperse before I go in. Minutes passed and more people entered and none left. Bae started calling and wondering what's taking all the time. I summoned courage and entered. All eyes all of a sudden fell on that tall bros. The yeye nurse or whatver left everyone and asked me loudly " oga wat do u want" . I almost collapsed but yet I had to say it . " I want pad". Everybody suddenly looked at me. The sales girl in shock asked me again " you say wetin ?". And I told her I wanted to buy pad. I was so filled with shame, thinking the worst was over, till when the useless, foolish nurse faced me. Looked at a whole me up and down and asked. " OGA DO YOU HAVE HEAVY FLOW OR NORMAL"

This woke up the devils in that store. They all burst out laughing . I almost collapsed and seeing that I have lost all dignity I told her " I have heavy flow". I answered on the assumption that the lady was kidding with me. When she wanted to explain the thick and slim pad issh was when I barked in anger that she should give me one of each kind . People kept chuckling at themselves despite my embarrasment. I bought three types of pad and hurried out.

It is clear that I will never visit that shop nor street in a long while. All because bae has longer throat.
u deserve a slap, u didn't think about urself, they will start saying u are gay, people jump into conclusion anyhow, i pity u, if another guy woo her with a sugarcoated tongue, she will leave u for him, women love bad guys, and not someone they will control anyhow
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Mskrisx(f): 8:24pm On May 12, 2016
ideykwum:

A sure way to win your heart!!

GZuz!

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by ideykwum: 9:29pm On May 12, 2016
Mskrisx:

GZuz!

cheesy cheesy
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by LordReed(m): 12:38am On May 13, 2016
sonnie10:

I have shown you the price from Jumia. Maybe those ones are empty barrels too.

Good. Now use some of those dollars, buy those your "face me, I slap you" girls some pads so that they will stop forming emergency after eating icecream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / Naija Girls And 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.