Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed (40414 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by raumdeuter: 12:39am On May 12, 2016
You for ask the sales girl to show you how to use it

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by buoye1(m): 12:44am On May 12, 2016
Some satanist are abusing the OP already, can't you just laugh and go away.... Bad belle is allowed sha...

I enjoyed the story,funny and interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by isnovic(m): 12:45am On May 12, 2016
O boy don't bother yourself.
After a while you will get used to it.

I was like you some years ago, after buying a couple of years, na the sale girls now de dey embarrassed by my buying pad, as my wife pad issue no be here.

You are a good husband.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Moconquer: 12:53am On May 12, 2016
These made my night too. Lwkmd here. Anyways no big deal in it. Realest guy!! If na your sister need am nko.. U no go help am?

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Moconquer: 12:53am On May 12, 2016
These made my night too. Lwkmd here. Anyways no big deal in it. Realest guy!! If an your sister need am nko.. U no go help am?
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by khalhokage(m): 1:33am On May 12, 2016
Where's the shame na? I've bought pad for my gf severally, just walk in, bone face and say give me sanitary pad, if the sales person wants to make Joe's about it, joke with them take your property then leave.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by bigfrancis21: 1:42am On May 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Business took me down to lagos on quick notice. After the hustles and hassles, I came home to meet bbae in the red zone. Apparently the thing arrived when I did. I was angry but well no be today we beginn chop am. Bae reminded me dat I promise her a big bowl of ice cream since west ham won my team yesterday after I boasted. I warned her and reminded her what sugar does to her. Yet she was adamant (long throat) and accused me of trying to dodge repaying a lost bet. Anyway I bought the biggest size I saw at shoprite. Do youu believe that this lady licked everything and never bothered to offer me any. I kept quiet because I knew in a few hours my God will fight for me.

All through the night nothing, I went out early this morning only to be called to return immediately by her wailing. I came home and met her in great pains and tried my best to conssole her while hiding a smirk of "ntooooor". Anyway she asked me to go buy her sanitary pad. Stupidly and without thinking it through. Out I went.

I met a lot of people at the drug store, I lingered outside hoping they will disperse before I go in. Minutes passed and more people entered and none left. Bae started calling and wondering what's taking all the time. I summoned courage and entered. All eyes all of a sudden fell on that tall bros. The yeye nurse or whatver left everyone and asked me loudly " oga wat do u want" . I almost collapsed but yet I had to say it . " I want pad". Everybody suddenly looked at me. The sales girl in shock asked me again " you say wetin ?". And I told her I wanted to buy pad. I was so filled with shame, thinking the worst was over, till when the useless, foolish nurse faced me. Looked at a whole me up and down and asked. " OGA DO YOU HAVE HEAVY FLOW OR NORMAL"

This woke up the devils in that store. They all burst out laughing . I almost collapsed and seeing that I have lost all dignity I told her " I have heavy flow". I answered on the assumption that the lady was kidding with me. When she wanted to explain the thick and slim pad issh was when I barked in anger that she should give me one of each kind . People kept chuckling at themselves despite my embarrasment. I bought three types of pad and hurried out.

It is clear that I will never visit that shop nor street in a long while. All because bae has longer throat.

OGA DO YOU HAVE HEAVY FLOW OR NORMAL grin grin grin grin
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Midastorch(m): 2:12am On May 12, 2016
What's there?just enter and say you want to buy "always" rather "lady special"....you don't owe anybody anything..I buy it for bae with glad heart

3 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by 400billionman: 2:29am On May 12, 2016
hungryboy:
Your attitude is also one reason that led to that embarrassment,
If you were calm and collected, when you were talking to the sales girl, i bet she wouldn't have reacted the way she did.

Blame game
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sindan: 2:58am On May 12, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Kiish(m): 3:01am On May 12, 2016
I dont see the big deal here. I always got them for my partner...nothing wrong undecided
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sindan: 3:05am On May 12, 2016
ademusiwa12:
[size=28pt]
a matsayin yaki don samun kowane yaro, mai kyau ilimi. Na yi imani da ku duka ya kamata taimaka mini.
Yana da dama daga kowane yaro a hakkin ya sami ilimi. Yana da dama daga kowane yaro ga gwamnati da ta samar da kowane yaro da lafiya mai kyau. Yana da dama daga kowace mace to lafiya mai kyau. talakawa jam'iyyar ya kamata tabbatar, cewa duk wannan, amfãninsa nãku ne.
Dole ka san dukan abu mai yiwuwa ne da taimakon Allah
Duk wani jam'iyyar siyasa da ta zo muku magana aboout 6 zones, ba mai kyau jam'iyyar. Irin wannan jam'iyyar siyasa neman division da yãƙi.
Munã yi nasara. Ina ba Tinubu, Tinubu ne mai zamba, 419 suka sace duk na kudi na Legas. yin yara zauna a kasa yayin da ya saci kudi. Tinubu amfani da kudi da ya sace daga Legas zuwa fara kamfanin Oando, yayin da yara zauna a kan bene a duk aji.
Idan kana son mafi kyau ga 'ya'yanku, taimake ni, wannan canji da zai yiwu. ba da tashin hankali wajen, amma ta Allah taimako. Na rubuta Buhari da i gaya Buhari da ya ce wa. cewa yana biya kowane yaro ilimi har zuwa makarantar sakandare. Yana da hakkin kowa da kowa. Kowane kasar gwamnati samar da su da wannan. Yana da dama daga kowane yaro.

muna bukatar mu cire karamar hukumar, sabõda haka, za mu iya amfani da kudin biya malamai albashi da kuma gina sabon makaranta. Kuma ina gayã Buhari.[/size]

Ooh such a nice man, buhari why did u kill him, rest in peace bro

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 3:31am On May 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
no biggie in a condom na . Its for male use. But pad ? The yeye babe even ask me if na me wan use am. Just imagine such

Don't mind d nurse, she is not matured enough
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Totfulguy: 3:34am On May 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Business took me down to lagos on quick notice. After the hustles and hassles, I came home to meet bbae in the red zone. Apparently the thing arrived when I did. I was angry but well no be today we beginn chop am. Bae reminded me dat I promise her a big bowl of ice cream since west ham won my team yesterday after I boasted. I warned her and reminded her what sugar does to her. Yet she was adamant (long throat) and accused me of trying to dodge repaying a lost bet. Anyway I bought the biggest size I saw at shoprite. Do youu believe that this lady licked everything and never bothered to offer me any. I kept quiet because I knew in a few hours my God will fight for me.

All through the night nothing, I went out early this morning only to be called to return immediately by her wailing. I came home and met her in great pains and tried my best to conssole her while hiding a smirk of "ntooooor". Anyway she asked me to go buy her sanitary pad. Stupidly and without thinking it through. Out I went.

I met a lot of people at the drug store, I lingered outside hoping they will disperse before I go in. Minutes passed and more people entered and none left. Bae started calling and wondering what's taking all the time. I summoned courage and entered. All eyes all of a sudden fell on that tall bros. The yeye nurse or whatver left everyone and asked me loudly " oga wat do u want" . I almost collapsed but yet I had to say it . " I want pad". Everybody suddenly looked at me. The sales girl in shock asked me again " you say wetin ?". And I told her I wanted to buy pad. I was so filled with shame, thinking the worst was over, till when the useless, foolish nurse faced me. Looked at a whole me up and down and asked. " OGA DO YOU HAVE HEAVY FLOW OR NORMAL"

This woke up the devils in that store. They all burst out laughing . I almost collapsed and seeing that I have lost all dignity I told her " I have heavy flow". I answered on the assumption that the lady was kidding with me. When she wanted to explain the thick and slim pad issh was when I barked in anger that she should give me one of each kind . People kept chuckling at themselves despite my embarrasment. I bought three types of pad and hurried out.

It is clear that I will never visit that shop nor street in a long while. All because bae has longer throat.

Nice one. Next time just wear a wedding ring so it will seem you are married. Flash the ring hard so they will all see it and wont feel the urge to ask embarrassing questions. Pele!
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 3:37am On May 12, 2016
hiroz:
haahahahahha..lmao.... " OGA
DO YOU HAVE HEAVY FLOW OR NORMAL"

cheesy cheesy cheesy. I can't help but keep laughing
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by AreaFada2: 3:55am On May 12, 2016
Junior66:
Nothing embarssing here. Is pad not meant to be bought? And why were peeps laughing at u? mtcheew. Take heart if de tin hurt you though.

I wonder what is embarrassing here. Your wife could easily have put to bed recently.

If you ask with confidence, no lele.

You could have said " just give me one each, I don't know which one madam would prefer."

They might rather feel embarrassed for initially laughing at a caring bf/hubby.

After all, maybe madam called you on your way home to buy it.

This is 21th century man.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Petroking: 4:15am On May 12, 2016
For me .. I think they actually taught he was gay.. It's no joke. If I was the one, I would have said its meant for my wife and I don't know y you all are laughing. Lol

Mypeople2:
My guy it was not an embarrassment.It is called a JOKE. Learn to free yourself and laugh sometimes

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by JayJustus(m): 4:36am On May 12, 2016
all because of woman...my brother receive it

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by RaeMystix: 4:40am On May 12, 2016
On the bright side. She wouldn't be asking for ice cream anytime soon.Yes eating sugary things does jump start a lady's menstrual cycle flow alot earlier than scheduled. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Acidosis(m): 4:44am On May 12, 2016
You should be more concerned about the fact that she finished a big bowl of ice cream alone. That's a bad sign.

As regards the pad, I can't do such.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by rman: 5:21am On May 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
But that word BAE is damn annoying, geez.

We share the same sentiments.

The moment I see someone using bae, I classify them as dumb , local , unexposed etc.

This word was made popular by a guy that pretends he is an illiterate and everyone is using it.

I hate the word BAE like kilode.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by ibawon(m): 5:25am On May 12, 2016
I buy Tampons for my girlfriend almost all the time. Now what if you wanna buy your Condoms nko? Abegi no form story for us jare
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by GossipGirl1(f): 5:26am On May 12, 2016
This got me laughing out loud grin
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by LePrezident(m): 5:35am On May 12, 2016
What's the big deal in buying pad as a guy? I don't even know what is embarrassing here. Just walk in and buy. Why do people make mountains out of mole hills? Some mentality.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Harjet(m): 5:47am On May 12, 2016
Maryclaire1:
smiley still u got it for her even when u are not comfortable doing dat...dat makes it sweet...u are a caring guy and babe is lucky to have u. i know she knows that
Let me get it for u too even when I don't feel comfortable doing it

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by HaneefahRN(f): 5:49am On May 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:

LMAO, pele ehen.
But it's no big deal really.
I just want to correct a notion, the lady you met there wearing whitr is most likely not a nurse, probably one of the sales girls or quacks dressed that way. The nursing uniform is that abused.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by wintersnow(m): 5:52am On May 12, 2016
Theres no shame in that... I also bought ps3 pad last week grin
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by david22uu(m): 6:02am On May 12, 2016
SirWere:
He who complies with his wife will live a long and stress free life.

U got it very right bro.. My preggy wife dun send me to go buy am pant b4 self
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by ideykwum: 6:14am On May 12, 2016
Mskrisx:

Heheeehee LMAO naaaa I ain't but yeah I sure do love ice cream embarassed
Thank God I now know bae!!
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by bigtt76(f): 6:26am On May 12, 2016
LOL ...nor bi you wan chooook tongue
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by nefertitiram: 6:29am On May 12, 2016
Junior66:
Nothing embarssing here. Is pad not meant to be bought? And why were peeps laughing at u? mtcheew. Take heart if de tin hurt you though.

Na the heavy flow or normal flow funny die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer & His Wife-to-be / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Nigerian Couple Celebrates 20 Years Of Dating (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.