Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed (40418 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 11, 2016
K
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Segadem(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by gqboyy(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2016
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by neonly: 11:29pm On May 11, 2016
Guy blame buhari for dat

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Business took me down to lagos on quick notice. After the hustles and hassles, I came home to meet bbae in the red zone. Apparently the thing arrived when I did. I was angry but well no be today we beginn chop am. Bae reminded me dat I promise her a big bowl of ice cream since west ham won my team yesterday after I boasted. I warned her and reminded her what sugar does to her. Yet she was adamant (long throat) and accused me of trying to dodge repaying a lost bet. Anyway I bought the biggest size I saw at shoprite. Do youu believe that this lady licked everything and never bothered to offer me any. I kept quiet because I knew in a few hours my God will fight for me.

All through the night nothing, I went out early this morning only to be called to return immediately by her wailing. I came home and met her in great pains and tried my best to conssole her while hiding a smirk of "ntooooor". Anyway she asked me to go buy her sanitary pad. Stupidly and without thinking it through. Out I went.

I met a lot of people at the drug store, I lingered outside hoping they will disperse before I go in. Minutes passed and more people entered and none left. Bae started calling and wondering what's taking all the time. I summoned courage and entered. All eyes all of a sudden fell on that tall bros. The yeye nurse or whatver left everyone and asked me loudly " oga wat do u want" . I almost collapsed but yet I had to say it . " I want pad". Everybody suddenly looked at me. The sales girl in shock asked me again " you say wetin ?". And I told her I wanted to buy pad. I was so filled with shame, thinking the worst was over, till when the useless, foolish nurse faced me. Looked at a whole me up and down and asked. "OGA DO YOU HAVE HEAVY FLOW OR NORMAL"

This woke up the devils in that store. They all burst out laughing . I almost collapsed and seeing that I have lost all dignity I told her " I have heavy flow". I answered on the assumption that the lady was kidding with me. When she wanted to explain the thick and slim pad issh was when I barked in anger that she should give me one of each kind . People kept chuckling at themselves despite my embarrasment. I bought three types of pad and hurried out.

It is clear that I will never visit that shop nor street in a long while. All because bae has longer throat.
That question can't be asked while buying a sanitary pad, if u've said that maybe u were asked for the pad type u needed i for believe u o.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sweetcocoa(f): 11:35pm On May 11, 2016
Children everywhere, mschew.

And you had to lie bout a nurse asking if you have heavy or normal flow, grow up mister.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sekem: 11:36pm On May 11, 2016
I don't understand this at all.

What's the embarrassment in buying pad, I mean common ordinary pad? angry

If you had said condoms, maybe I would understand.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 11, 2016
grin
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by kinibigdeal(m): 11:39pm On May 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Business took me down to lagos on quick notice. After the hustles and hassles, I came home to meet bbae in the red zone. Apparently the thing arrived when I did. I was angry but well no be today we beginn chop am. Bae reminded me dat I promise her a big bowl of ice cream since west ham won my team yesterday after I boasted. I warned her and reminded her what sugar does to her. Yet she was adamant (long throat) and accused me of trying to dodge repaying a lost bet. Anyway I bought the biggest size I saw at shoprite. Do youu believe that this lady licked everything and never bothered to offer me any. I kept quiet because I knew in a few hours my God will fight for me.

All through the night nothing, I went out early this morning only to be called to return immediately by her wailing. I came home and met her in great pains and tried my best to conssole her while hiding a smirk of "ntooooor". Anyway she asked me to go buy her sanitary pad. Stupidly and without thinking it through. Out I went.

I met a lot of people at the drug store, I lingered outside hoping they will disperse before I go in. Minutes passed and more people entered and none left. Bae started calling and wondering what's taking all the time. I summoned courage and entered. All eyes all of a sudden fell on that tall bros. The yeye nurse or whatver left everyone and asked me loudly " oga wat do u want" . I almost collapsed but yet I had to say it . " I want pad". Everybody suddenly looked at me. The sales girl in shock asked me again " you say wetin ?". And I told her I wanted to buy pad. I was so filled with shame, thinking the worst was over, till when the useless, foolish nurse faced me. Looked at a whole me up and down and asked. " OGA DO YOU HAVE HEAVY FLOW OR NORMAL"

This woke up the devils in that store. They all burst out laughing . I almost collapsed and seeing that I have lost all dignity I told her " I have heavy flow". I answered on the assumption that the lady was kidding with me. When she wanted to explain the thick and slim pad issh was when I barked in anger that she should give me one of each kind . People kept chuckling at themselves despite my embarrasment. I bought three types of pad and hurried out.

It is clear that I will never visit that shop nor street in a long while. All because bae has longer throat.

And you are not yet married

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by doveda: 11:39pm On May 11, 2016
Are saying that you are never purchased pads your mother or sisters before?

zanebaddo:
You are every girls dream jare grin which girl wouldn't want a guy like you? It's no shame bro.

Me buy pad for girl? undecided
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Seunpaul01(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin Eleyj gidi gan o
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 11, 2016
Maryclaire1:
smiley still u got it for her even when u are not comfortable doing dat...dat makes it sweet...u are a caring guy and babe is lucky to have u. i know she knows that
grin Is it that ur boo has never bought ur sanitary pad?.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by curby: 11:41pm On May 11, 2016
My guy it happens.take heart

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:44pm On May 11, 2016
You are not married that's why.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by ba2nde19(m): 11:44pm On May 11, 2016
Roflmaol..... I cnt stp laffin. OGA IS IT HEAVY OR NORMAL FLOW!!??
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by bukatyne(f): 11:45pm On May 11, 2016
This is pure comedy.

The OP is wasting his talent.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by AmAlbert(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2016
Joy worry I go buy you pad

Bt Na PS 3 pad sha....

Dey dia dey wait for you, you go bleed like Ramadan Ram

BTW, I no dey trust anything wey fit bleed for 4 days without dieing

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by GloriaNinja(f): 11:45pm On May 11, 2016
But that word BAE is damn annoying, geez.

3 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Ranchhoddas: 11:50pm On May 11, 2016
GloriaNinja:
But that word BAE is damn annoying, geez.
Ditto

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sharpchap: 11:51pm On May 11, 2016
Nothing embarrassing there.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by LordReed(m): 11:57pm On May 11, 2016
@Eddygourdo

You know the really foolishness in this story? You can go to buy ice cream from Shoprite but you go to a shitty store where you have to shout out the item you want for a sanitary pad. Dude you are really foolish.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sonnie10: 12:00am On May 12, 2016
LordReed:
@Eddygourdo

You know the really foolishness in this story? You can go to buy ice cream from Shoprite but you go to a shitty store where you have to shout out the item you want for a sanitary pad. Dude you are really foolish.

It was an emergency situation. No wonder they teach comprehension at school!

3 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Kaldakinn: 12:00am On May 12, 2016
grin
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by masseratti: 12:03am On May 12, 2016
Its nothing to be ashamed of,not a big deal,have bought pad for my girl once before,same question was asked,i just called her to ask which one,everyone will understand,it makes you a better man.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by talk2alabama: 12:06am On May 12, 2016
layla129:
Lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy...take heart
u see. U are laffin at him for bein romantic. Dats how ladies too do laff at men who carry babies tying wrapper to dem
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by omoelu1(m): 12:07am On May 12, 2016
Ntoor
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by GenOrumov: 12:17am On May 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:

I came home to meet bbae in the red zone.

I kept quiet because I knew in a few hours my God will fight for me.

a smirk of "ntooooor".

" OGA DO YOU HAVE HEAVY FLOW OR NORMAL"

longer throat.

All the highlighted made me laugh but the two bolded amongst it sent me laugh hysterically.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by nonix22(m): 12:24am On May 12, 2016
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:25am On May 12, 2016
I buy Pad all the time for my sisters and I used to buy for my ex back then.... there's nothing there.... afterall, they know it's not for me...

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by nonix22(m): 12:27am On May 12, 2016
this your story get as e sound. 1. Your woman get long throat 2. she stingy 3. you guys' sound as if you are still in ur early 20s wey love still dey shack. 3. your babe waited till she had d heavy flow after sleeping over with the supposedly light flow then she com begin send you to buy her pad. hmm. nwoke m, better wake up o. she really hold u for job. I bet na u dey do d cooking as well.

make I go buy pad all in the name of love. as if she no go fit find her way if u no dey around or if she no get boy friend. Then Nurse come give a fantastically unexpectedly insult just d way the subsidy removal landed on us all.

hmmm. ndi Love ji si nu ike!
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by lozanni(m): 12:31am On May 12, 2016
Lolz. I had a very similar experience, once, when my wifey put to bed.
The single sales girls in the Supermarket were chuckling to themselves over the fact that I asked for LadySept Sanitary pad; it took the intervention of their lady Supervisor, who probable was married with kids, to restore some quiet to the place as she explained to them that women who were just delivered of babies need them urgently.
My dignity was restored through the Supervisor, but the next time there was need for it, I sent my Sister, lol.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by cho25bc(f): 12:36am On May 12, 2016
Lol!Op, u are a caring guy o.dere is nothing 2 be ashamed of.u shud av just told d nurse dat ur bae needed pad. Jst like someone said,she may think dat u are gay n u av bleeding anus. Ur bae shud av use pain-killers before devouring d ice-cream.
Keep being romantic sha.It's a gud attribute in a man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Nigerian Couple Celebrates 20 Years Of Dating (Photo, Video) / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.