Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed (40425 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 12:59am On May 13, 2016
SirWere:
He who complies with his wife will live a long and stress free life.
Preach

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by cr80vity(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2016
r thoses nurses actually nurses cyxrif dey r, dey need to b dealt with...y do deh v ti shout it out dat u want to buy a pad
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by LordReed(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2016
Eddygourdo:
if u don't want him to commit suicide. Please ignore him. Nigeria's frustrations have gotten the best of him.

LoL you that wanted to die because girl did not give you icecream. LMAO. If I ever contemplate suicide you'd have killed yourself a 1000 times.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Eddygourdo(m): 11:21am On May 13, 2016
LordReed:

LoL you that wanted to die because girl did not give you icecream. LMAO. If I ever contemplate suicide you'd have killed yourself a 1000 times.
you are a little boy who loves to rant. Coward offline and a bully online. will give you no more of my atttention which you crave. It could be aa homosexual craaving and I don't deal with such. Boga bye bye

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by LordReed(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2016
Eddygourdo:
you are a little boy who loves to rant. Coward offline and a bully online. will give you no more of my atttention which you crave. It could be aa homosexual craaving and I don't deal with such. Boga bye bye

LoL between me and you who is the little boy? The one crying about icecream? The one who's phallus is his brain? ROTFLMAO

Homosexual? LoL! Is that the best you could come up with? LoL
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Preach

Hey it's close to a month and I hope you fine
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Children everywhere, mschew.

And you had to lie bout a nurse asking if you have heavy or normal flow, grow up mister.

I think he exaggerated a bit there. A quick thinking person would save himself embarrassment by making a quick call to bae and putting her across to the nurse or sales person to get the right stuff.

Meanwhile I saw a video of the op trying to buy 'Always sanitary pad'...

Have a look...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04PKvAdtF6c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Celebrates 20 Years Of Dating (Photo, Video) / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.