Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed (40417 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by steinalb(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2016
rman:

We share the same sentiments.

The moment I see someone using bae, I classify them as dumb , local , unexposed etc.

This word was made popular by a guy that pretends he is an illiterate and everyone is using it.

I hate the word BAE like kilode.

You can classify it as anything. People are using the word and is working for them since nigeria is in electrical darkness again, why don't you go down the street and hug that new transformer.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 6:49am On May 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Business took me down to lagos on quick notice. After the hustles and hassles, I came home to meet bbae in the red zone. Apparently the thing arrived when I did. I was angry but well no be today we beginn chop am. Bae reminded me dat I promise her a big bowl of ice cream since west ham won my team yesterday after I boasted. I warned her and reminded her what sugar does to her. Yet she was adamant (long throat) and accused me of trying to dodge repaying a lost bet. Anyway I bought the biggest size I saw at shoprite. Do youu believe that this lady licked everything and never bothered to offer me any. I kept quiet because I knew in a few hours my God will fight for me.

All through the night nothing, I went out early this morning only to be called to return immediately by her wailing. I came home and met her in great pains and tried my best to conssole her while hiding a smirk of "ntooooor". Anyway she asked me to go buy her sanitary pad. Stupidly and without thinking it through. Out I went.

I met a lot of people at the drug store, I lingered outside hoping they will disperse before I go in. Minutes passed and more people entered and none left. Bae started calling and wondering what's taking all the time. I summoned courage and entered. All eyes all of a sudden fell on that tall bros. The yeye nurse or whatver left everyone and asked me loudly " oga wat do u want" . I almost collapsed but yet I had to say it . " I want pad". Everybody suddenly looked at me. The sales girl in shock asked me again " you say wetin ?". And I told her I wanted to buy pad. I was so filled with shame, thinking the worst was over, till when the useless, foolish nurse faced me. Looked at a whole me up and down and asked. " OGA DO YOU HAVE HEAVY FLOW OR NORMAL"

This woke up the devils in that store. They all burst out laughing . I almost collapsed and seeing that I have lost all dignity I told her " I have heavy flow". I answered on the assumption that the lady was kidding with me. When she wanted to explain the thick and slim pad issh was when I barked in anger that she should give me one of each kind . People kept chuckling at themselves despite my embarrasment. I bought three types of pad and hurried out.

It is clear that I will never visit that shop nor street in a long while. All because bae has longer throat.
Nothing to be ashmed of. It's sexy.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by golddeejay(m): 6:56am On May 12, 2016
mehn! girls...and junks ice cream, chocolate, sharwama, BBQ or suya. if u didn't buy them those, u aren't caring.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by arshad880(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2016
see as u take ur babe wash am. . . v bad o but funny

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 7:03am On May 12, 2016
Lol, the first time I started buying condoms back then comes to mind, Nigerians have a funny way of making normal things seem abnormal. Was she asking him about "heavy flow" because she doesn't know he was buying it for a lady or what? I know say na joke him dey shaa
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by LordReed(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2016
sonnie10:

It was an emergency situation. No wonder they teach comprehension at school!

Do I blame you? Fellow dunce defending partner dunce. If a girl does not have the sense to carry her own sanitary pads then it is not an emergency but I am not surprised fools like you will die inside toto.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Odogwuskido(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2016
SmellingAnus:
There is nothing wrong in buying pad... I also do buy pad and I prefer the pink coloured Pad to the blue coloured Pad... The very thick pad, I learnt is for heavy flow...
I hate to see pads..... Even the unused ones
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Junior66(m): 7:17am On May 12, 2016
AreaFada2:

I wonder what is embarrassing here. Your wife could easily have put to bed recently.

If you ask with confidence, no lele.

You could have said " just give me one each, I don't know which one madam would prefer."

They might rather feel embarrassed for initially laughing at a caring bf/hubby.

After all, maybe madam called you on your way home to buy it on your way home.

This is 24th century man.
abeg help me tell am o. Perhaps he appeared there looking very funny. If u waka confedently nobody go laugh you.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by patostation(m): 7:20am On May 12, 2016
hungryboy:
Your attitude is also one reason that led to that embarrassment,
If you were calm and collected, when you were talking to the sales girl, i bet she wouldn't have reacted the way she did.

Or at least write the thing for paper and hand it over. That way, you won't
wait, you won't be e
Embarrassed and onlookers won't know what you are buying.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by VitaminB12(m): 7:24am On May 12, 2016
You never see shame until you go to buy condom or postinor2 cheesy

I buy pad with smiles coz of the peace of mind that yay she has a clean bill of belly health grin

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by layla129(f): 7:26am On May 12, 2016
talk2alabama:
u see. U are laffin at him for bein romantic. Dats how ladies too do laff at men who carry babies tying wrapper to dem

I'm not laffin at him for being romantic... i'm laffin because of the ice cream and sales girl undecided
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Eddygourdo(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2016
LordReed:

Do I blame you? Fellow dunce defending partner dunce. If a girl does not have the sense to carry her own sanitary pads then it is not an emergency but I am not surprised fools like you will die inside toto.
I pray whatever life problems u are having that's causing all ur hate will be resolved soonest. God will provide a solution and hopefully you will conduct urself with respect. If not for us all. But for the child you are caarrying on ur dp

3 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by nelcliff(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2016
When did pad became contraband?
And by the way why did the shop owner failed to address their staffs. do they know the importants of a customer at all. To me, I dont see anything wrong abt tht. the owner of tht shop should chase away those staffs or else she or he will soon start chasing customers in a holdup.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Kingkingsley(m): 7:56am On May 12, 2016
Its nothing to me cos been buying that for my mum and sister,from our ladypad to always pad.so bros take heart.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by diademoly(f): 8:06am On May 12, 2016
chimooo.... I missed this show! I wish I was there.
however this shows how loving and caring you are. a quality I want in whoever I will settle with.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by ThomasMills: 8:06am On May 12, 2016
I started following the twitter of an online store for selling gold (https://twitter.com/globalintergold?lang=en). At first, I was skeptical about all those tweets, but later on I started communicating with those who is in the business and, I must admit, things they write about work. Not only in theory. My recommendation is to have a look. What's more, they stream their own live events. shocked
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Harjet(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2016
I see no big deal in what he did tho
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by bikefab(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2016
Heavy flow...LMAO
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by rman: 8:15am On May 12, 2016
steinalb:

You can classify it as anything. People are using the word and is working for them since nigeria is in electrical darkness again, why don't you go down the street and hug that new transformer.

Another juvenile.
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by liricyst(m): 8:26am On May 12, 2016
The nurse was just poking fun at you. I'm sure everyone could see your awkwardness. If i were to be in your shoes, my laugh would have been the loudest.
I for even call bae for phone there, ask am the kind pad she dey use.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by kaziblake(f): 8:47am On May 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
no biggie in a condom na . Its for male use. But pad ? The yeye babe even ask me if na me wan use am. Just imagine such
Lmao grin sorry
Solution:impregnant her and you won't get to buy pad in along time cheesy
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by kaziblake(f): 8:49am On May 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Children everywhere, mschew.

And you had to lie bout a nurse asking if you have heavy or normal flow, grow up mister.
I like you cos you gat no chill cheesy grin
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Longman313(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2016
I ve bought six pad for my woman when she was in labour,and nobody even take a glance at me.no big deal there >sad
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by kvngbree01(f): 9:31am On May 12, 2016
Lol. grin But you are a good guy, you girl is lucky to have u.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Menzy86(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2016
I laughed hard reading your story bro but as a mature grown up man is there really anything embarrassing in buying sanitary pads? Cos I do it always for my sisters even if d shop is filled to capacity. Guess its all about our personalities sha. Sorry bro lol...

2 Likes

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by Nobody: 10:09am On May 12, 2016
Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with you buying Sanitary pad for your love.My elder bro use to buy for mum when I was wrong.

Maybe it was the way you stood there and you were behaving in a guilty way. I know you act in a more confident manner when buying Condoms. grin

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by coolh3ad(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2016
I see nothing wrong ooo..I have bought pads several times for my sisters and my GF...Its not a biggie na....

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by rosieluv(f): 10:44am On May 12, 2016
lols
Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by sonnie10: 12:53pm On May 12, 2016
LordReed:

At first, you posited that Op should have bought the pad along with the ice cream at Shoprite. Now, all of a sudden you made a quick U-turn to play the sexism card. Not that your action is surprising to me because in the society you belong, patriarchal argument have always been advanced to subjugate others.

I still maintain that you have comprehension problem. Let me explain. The reason OP would go to a "small store" rather than shoprite as you suggested is because those smaller stores are within the neighborhood, usually a stone from where you live. Again, I don't know how old you are or your level of education but what you should know is that sometimes there is a change in the normal woman monthly cycle. She might have been caught off guard, what do you expect her to do?

You have not seen life! Until you see a fully grown man begging for money in desperation from total strangers to buy pad for his wife who is under labor, then you will mellow your ego.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by LordReed(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2016
sonnie10:

At first, you posited that Op should have bought the pad along with the ice cream at Shoprite. Now, all of a sudden you made a quick U-turn to play the sexism card. Not that your action is surprising to me because in the society you belong, patriarchal argument have always been advanced to subjugate others.

I still maintain that you have comprehension problem. Let me explain. The reason OP would go to a "small store" rather than shoprite as you suggested is because those smaller stores are within the neighborhood, usually a stone from where you live. Again, I don't know how old you are or your level of education but what you should know is that sometimes there is a change in the normal woman monthly cycle. She might have been caught off guard, what do you expect her to do?

You have not seen life! Until you see a fully grown man begging for money in desperation from total strangers to buy pad for his wife who is under labor, then you will mellow your ego.

And I maintain that you and the OP are a pair of dunces and you particularly are the one with comprehension problems because I never stated that he should have bought the icecream and pads at the same time. Again not surprised that dunces who seeking privacy to buy sanitary pads will not go to the place they can obtain it but rather go to the place where they have to shout it out like market women.

Dunce what has begging for money in desperation got to do with your foolishness?

EDIT: You know fools when they call advocating independence and good sense in women, sexism.

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by SmellingAnus(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2016
Odogwuskido:

I hate to see pads..... Even the unused ones
hahaha ok o... But seriously I will advice you to come out of it and accept the fact that even your future wife and daughters will use it and you will be seeing them once in a while sometimes with blood on it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed by LordReed(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I pray whatever life problems u are having that's causing all ur hate will be resolved soonest. God will provide a solution and hopefully you will conduct urself with respect. If not for us all. But for the child you are caarrying on ur dp

Amen to your prayers. Now I pray God give you wisdom to erase the foolishness in you so you will stop suffering shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Nigerian Couple Celebrates 20 Years Of Dating (Photo, Video) / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.