Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship (8709 Views)

Can You Date An Atheist? / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Should I Continue My Relationship With An Atheist? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by lepasharon(f): 12:51am On May 23, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Honestly I don't care, me i'm just carefree. I even mess with people sef. Like whenever I tell them i'm an Atheist, they gave me this "what? you're doomed" look and I just say "Yes, I mean the devil is currently using me and it's been fun all the way. I'm enjoying recruiting more souls for him." since that's what they want to hear.
My pastor uncle understands me and won't even judge me or force religion on me, but "so called" church goers won't let me be, they call me names and bully me on social media but I've grown to develop thick skin just like my friend Imoh David. I mean whats the use of explaining certain things to people who tell me "i'm a lost soul"

Wow and you were born and bred in naija? Did you never buy religion or lost ur belief at a later point. Have you thought about marriage, and how ur mother in law will see u as an atheist. You are brave to act carefree in Nigeria those ppl can lynch someone due to their lack of belief. How do you stay safe

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by lepasharon(f): 12:56am On May 23, 2016
GSKing:

Would you let me have you? Are you willing to be my lady?

If yes, PM me.

Are you bisexual or homosexual?
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Centrifude(m): 1:50am On May 23, 2016
Omittesb:

Pity you bro.. Don't you know your a shame to God who created you?

Let him be, it is his choice, who are you to decide what's right or wrong. It's called Preference.

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Centrifude(m): 1:50am On May 23, 2016
Omittesb:

Pity you bro.. Don't you know your a shame to God who created you?

Let him be, it is his choice, who are you to decide what's right or wrong. It's called Preference.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 1:52am On May 23, 2016
Stevebamdex:

You had sex a lot ? Perhaps you have always being a lousy sinner behind close door when you were claiming to still be a deluded pastor that you were in the past.
You never know God in first place..you were just an hypocrite that chose to play along..your fruit has identified you as false personality..repent now or you perish.
I was a virgin even 4 years ago. You don't know me, seems I am ur headache

7 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by GSKing: 7:29am On May 23, 2016
lepasharon:

Are you bisexual or homosexual?

Completely homosexual.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by lepasharon(f): 7:36am On May 23, 2016
GSKing:

Completely homosexual.

So why you tryna move to a guy? You wouldn't like it as a homosexual if a woman tried to move to you knowing you were homosexual. So why do it. It's disrespectful undecided

You just make ppl hate gays
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by firstking01(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2016
Whats atheist or freethinker sefundecided

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by firstking01(m): 7:42am On May 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
what is your definition of a Christian

Because i know you are a church goer not a Christian.
Are you an atheistundecided?
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by firstking01(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2016
lawnreigh:
Thanks brother, I went through your profile and I can see you are an atheist, Well I‘ve been looking for how to become an atheist since and want to know more about their philosophy, I will like to know more on books to read, how to go about it an all that because religion is a disaster in Nigeria and the world at large especially Abrahamic Religions (Islam, Christianity and Jews). Islam is built on conscription, use of force all, Christianity is Hypocrisy and deception , Dont even talk about the Zionist which is built on Vengeance, Hate etc which gave birth to terrorism, poverty & hunger(due to gullible followership) etc. Thanks in anticipation
All of you on here know nothing about christianity, you will just wake up one morning and decide to want to become whatever your ignorant mind tells youundecided...you critizise christianity cos of some few followers who have not truely been converted and regenerated, and so they put their one leg in church and put the other leg in the world, when you see such fellow you'd now come here and say christians are hypocritesundecided....the way God will judge you eh, i just feel for your soul, rubbishundecided

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by 7Randall: 9:39am On May 23, 2016
Una dn leave atheist woman wey op dy find come dy talk religion. What's your business with anyone's belief? You can't impose any religion or faith on people so why don't you let the atheist be? I'm a christian but I've been following that Op's post for sometime now. I like his commitment to atheism. if we christians can do the same thing, we may give them reason to believe

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by lawnreigh(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
All of you on here know nothing about christianity, you will just wake up one morning and decide to want to become whatever your ignorant mind tells youundecided...you critizise christianity cos of some few followers who have not truely been converted and regenerated, and so they put their one leg in church and put the other leg in the world, when you see such fellow you'd now come here and say christians are hypocritesundecided....the way God will judge you eh, i just feel for your soul, rubbishundecided
Is that all, respond to the message and not the messanger brother

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Welcomme: 11:56am On May 23, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Honestly I don't care, me i'm just carefree. I even mess with people sef. Like whenever I tell them i'm an Atheist, they gave me this "what? you're doomed" look and I just say "Yes, I mean the devil is currently using me and it's been fun all the way. I'm enjoying recruiting more souls for him." since that's what they want to hear.
My pastor uncle understands me and won't even judge me or force religion on me, but "so called" church goers won't let me be, they call me names and bully me on social media but I've grown to develop thick skin just like my friend Imoh David. I mean whats the use of explaining certain things to people who tell me "i'm a lost soul"
I wanna know u more...send ur number to this email...Adewalep4@gmail.com
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by UyiIredia(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2016
HardMirror:

You guys think life revolves around Nairaland. Smh.
So because I know some nairaland ladies that are atheist, you expect me to start chasing them around for relationship?
Damn! You need to grow up.

I dont expect u to start chasing them. How u go chase I dem when dem no fine reach. If na to look for outside NL na die you go just die o. Cuz I sure say u no go fit find any atheist 9ja chic for real life.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 23, 2016
lepasharon:

Wow and you were born and bred in naija? Did you never buy religion or lost ur belief at a later point. Have you thought about marriage, and how ur mother in law will see u as an atheist. You are brave to act carefree in Nigeria those ppl can lynch someone due to their lack of belief. How do you stay safe
Lol! Yes I was born and raised in Nigeria and Religion never did make sense to me, there were some questions I had that no-one could answer. It was just crazy. Attended different churches and most of them all had different doctrines which was even more weird.
And I don't believe in marriage either, why should we sign a piece of paper or wear a stupid jewellery to prove our love for each other? Let's just live together, have kids and give my kids legal protection.

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 6:48pm On May 23, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Lol! Yes I was born and raised in Nigeria and Religion never did make sense to me, there were some questions I had that no-one could answer. It was just crazy. Attended different churches and most of them all had different doctrines which was even more weird.
And I don't believe in marriage either, why should we sign a piece of paper or wear a stupid jewellery to prove our love for each other? Let's just live together, have kids and give my kids legal protection.
You are my kind of girl cheesy
I don't believe in marriage too, but I will do it just because of the law's requirement. No parties or the usual owambe
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by GSKing: 7:18pm On May 23, 2016
lepasharon:

So why you tryna move to a guy? You wouldn't like it as a homosexual if a woman tried to move to you knowing you were homosexual. So why do it. It's disrespectful undecided

You just make ppl hate gays

You actually did not make any sense in your comment above.

So, what if I was trying to "move to" a guy? Isn't that what gay people do? Were you asleep when you quoted and replied me?

I would like it if as a homosexual, women tried to "move to me" cos that would make me a lesbian or a bisexual female.

Homosexuals make you hate gays?

Ohmyfackin'gad! grin

Hope you know how to use pronouns now? Go to a fackin' school, they'll teach you pronouns, tolerance and maturity.

Permission to go back to my homosexual partner...?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 23, 2016
HardMirror:

You are my kind of girl cheesy
I don't believe in marriage too, but I will do it just because of the law's requirement. No parties or the usual owambe

No traditional white wedding gown or suit or flowers or all those fancy nonsense.
Just show up at the court house dressed in a Normal Dress and Bros in shirt and Jean. One or two friends/family members. 5mins later, we are out.
That will be after 3children and like 15years of being together sha, i'll be doing it so I can have the right to do anything I want with his corpse should he die and he the same with mine, instead of our family members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ranchhoddas: 9:13pm On May 23, 2016
GSKing:

You actually did not make any sense in your comment above.

So, what if I was trying to "move to" a guy? Isn't that what gay people do? Were you asleep when you quoted and replied me?

I would like it if as a homosexual, women tried to "move to me" cos that would make me a lesbian or a bisexual female.

Homosexuals make you hate gays?

Ohmyfackin'gad! grin

Hope you know how to use pronouns now? Go to a fackin' school, they'll teach you pronouns, tolerance and maturity.

Permission to go back to my homosexual partner...?
I think you misunderstood her.Read her post again.Slowly.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ranchhoddas: 9:15pm On May 23, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

No traditional white wedding gown or suit or flowers or all those fancy nonsense.
Just show up at the court house dressed in a Normal Dress and Bros in shirt and Jean. One or two friends/family members. 5mins later, we are out.
That will be after 3children and like 15years of being together sha, i'll be doing it so I can have the right to do anything I want with his corpse should he die and he the same with mine, instead of our family members.
Free spirit.I am fascinated.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Free spirit.I am fascinated.
Hi fellow GOT fan. Lol!
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ranchhoddas: 9:37pm On May 23, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Hi fellow GOT fan. Lol!
Hello fascinating lady!

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

First Nigerian I am meeting who is as crazy as I am
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 23, 2016
HardMirror:

First Nigerian I am meeting who is as crazy as I am
Hahahaha there are quite a number of us out there you know? Some are just shy to say it out loud. I have a feeling the owner of NL is like this too.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hello fascinating lady!
wink
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Hahahaha there are quite a number of us out there you know? Some are just shy to say it out loud. I have a feeling the owner of NL is like this too.
Seriously considering leaving this country. Not for a developed nation (I don't fancy the united states and the developed european countries), just a laid back country, where everything is organic, peaceful and air is fresh. Live and write books, have a crazy girl I can share crazy moments with and return to The earth at what ever age (even if I die young)

5 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Seriously considering leaving this country. Not for a developed nation (I don't fancy the united states and the developed european countries), just a laid back country, where everything is organic, peaceful and air is fresh. Live and write books, have a crazy girl I can share crazy moments with and return to The earth at what ever age (even if I die young)

I swear. Just one chill place away from all the brouhaha's of this world, and be happy.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 12:11am On May 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

I swear. Just one chill place away from all the brouhaha's of this world, and be happy.
cheesy
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Chuksemi(m): 12:24am On May 24, 2016
GSKing:

Completely homosexual.
Hi
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:31am On May 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* / I Don't Need Normal Sex But Intense Pounding, Biting,slapping - Pretty Lady Says / What made you Stop visiting Sex house? my story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.