Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship (8662 Views)

Can You Date An Atheist? / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Should I Continue My Relationship With An Atheist? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by dragonEmperor(f): 12:51pm On May 28, 2016
Seun:
Female atheists in Nigeria? How is that even possible? I'd like to read their stories.

Yes we do exist.

But I'm not a story teller.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 28, 2016
Seun:
Female atheists in Nigeria? How is that even possible? I'd like to read their stories.
please sir, I have been quoting you complaining that whenever someone quotes me, it doesnt reflect on my mention(it doesnt show atall) . pls do something about it.

Cc seun
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2016
Seun:
I'm also battled too ooo
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by FTBOY: 5:50pm On May 28, 2016
HardMirror:

I know u want my attention real bad. I've noticed you my dear wink
Maybe when I need a christian I'l beep you. U fair, u beautiful and chubby. All nice grin but not now my dear.
hey, you! if you must fvck ishilove, make sure you double the condom...i heard she farts a lot during sex. no pun intended...just helping a brother.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by FTBOY: 5:55pm On May 28, 2016
ishilove is a troll! it's part of the reasons she got fired as a mod..

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by reallest(f): 5:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

grin grin Logged on to NL just now only for me to see your mention. Lol! I don't have any money to pay you for this free advert o.

Likewise I,it's been a long time dearie...Ramadan Kareem cheesygrin,#put on my bullet proof vest cos they will soon come for my head for dat greeting #
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by reallest(f): 5:27am On Jun 07, 2016
UyiIredia:
No wonder u dey find atheist chic. The atheist girls wey dey NL. Amusaopeyemi, reallest and co nor fine. U dey look for fine atheist chica. Bros u go wait till you grow K leg.

Shey so dis guy dey stalk me?
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by UyiIredia(m): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2016
reallest:

Shey so dis guy dey stalk me?
I nor dey stalk you. But I don notice you. You are a familiar face.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by sashishalom(f): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
WOW....i really wonder what will be achieved from all this? just wanting to know

you actually spent all your tym reading those books to be intellectually improved on your decision of athetism?(cool)

I hope the lord understands your reason for being who you are and try to justify it from his own point of view too...

I hope you find the lady you looking for tho..hope you good?
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by reallest(f): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
UyiIredia:

I nor dey stalk you. But I don notice you. You are a familiar face.

cool
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by reallest(f): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Seun:

Yes what johnydon22 can u reallest can also do it better, hope u dig?
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by 12inchDickson: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Vince77:
Im a Christian but wouldn't mind dating an atheist.
date op nA
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Vince77(m): 5:34am On Jun 09, 2016
12inchDickson:
date op nA
I dont do men.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by 12inchDickson: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Vince77:
I dont do men.
u no dey woo man
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Vince77(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2016
12inchDickson:
u no dey woo man
At all.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Sall(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2016
Omittesb:

Pity you bro.. Don't you know your a shame to God who created you?
How are you sure you are not a shame to your delution and deceived mind . God creation my foot.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by johnydon22(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
LOL HardMirror na so e do you reach? hahahaha.. well goodluck in your search, any luck yet?
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Antiparticle(m): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
No traditional white wedding gown or suit or flowers or all those fancy nonsense.
Just show up at the court house dressed in a Normal Dress and Bros in shirt and Jean. One or two friends/family members. 5mins later, we are out.
That will be after 3children and like 15years of being together sha, i'll be doing it so I can have the right to do anything I want with his corpse should he die and he the same with mine, instead of our family members.
HardMirror:
First Nigerian I am meeting who is as crazy as I am
Amusaopeyemi:
Hahahaha there are quite a number of us out there you know? Some are just shy to say it out loud. I have a feeling the owner of NL is like this too.
It is very rare to meet Nigerians like you both. I became atheist about a year and half ago (from being very christian) and I rarely meet Nigerians that are true freethinkers like you both. I live in a another country tho. I'm glad I now know the truth and it has set me free.
@HardMirror, I really enjoy the way you systematically point out the fallacies in religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Antiparticle:

It is very rare to meet Nigerians like you both. I became atheist about a year and half ago (from being very christian) and I rarely meet Nigerians that are true freethinkers like you both. I live in a another country tho. I'm glad I now know the truth and it has set me free.
@HardMirror, I really enjoy the way you systematically point out the fallacies in religion.
Thank you sir. Meeting more freethinkers by the day. Indeed it's an heavy shackle broken when one comes to realize that religion is nothing divine but human

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Antiparticle:

Nice to meet you too. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

gegtgv / My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! / I Swear Is True!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.