Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship (8708 Views)

Can You Date An Atheist? / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Should I Continue My Relationship With An Atheist? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2016
udysweet:
Aaaaawwwn my dear friend has begun his search. But wait a min,you changed ur mind about a foreigner or smtn? Anyways like I wld always say,goodluck(that's all I can wish u cos u may not accept my prayers,lol)
But wait,you got so many options,just pick already jo,lol!
How are you by the way?hope doing great?

Not the way you see it. Not really a search.
It all begins with friendship.
Amusaopemi is the only one so far with my level of liberal thinking but seems she has a bf already. So a foreigner may still be my best bet.
All the PMs I got were from nairalanders that are silent about their stand on this forum.
Some are just freethinkers that still believe in God but asking questions about religious claims.
Don't worry about me sweet heart, not a desperate situation
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by udysweet(f): 8:48am On May 26, 2016
Yeah I knw dear,journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. But wait jo,which one is "it seems",did she state it clearly? You better claim her cos so far in your words she seems to be the one on the same level as you. Amusa Opeyemi,mo be be ni o,give my friend(I've made him my friend by all means,lol)a chance o. But hold on there is something called compatibility,you jus shdnt narrow ur search to high level of inteligence alone(to me sef all atheist shd be highly intelligent)there a whole lot of other things you shd look out for too(my 2cents sha) so you won't be stuck wit one u jus be managing.
Never say never sha,hav a great day today!
HardMirror:

Not the way you see it. Not really a search.
It all begins with friendship.
Amusaopemi is the only one so far with my level of liberal thinking but seems she has a bf already. So a foreigner may still be my best bet.
All the PMs I got were from nairalanders that are silent about their stand on this forum.
Some are just freethinkers that still believe in God but asking questions about religious claims.
Don't worry about me sweet heart, not a desperate situation
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by rhymxkid(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2016
GSKing:
Op, since no lady has expressed interest in you, can you settle for a dude?

*Asking for my peace of mind*

I can be beautiful for you and I'm an atheist.

Send me a mail

kiss kiss kiss

I guess u should pm Durrent...
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Seun(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2016
Female atheists in Nigeria? How is that even possible? I'd like to read their stories.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by joseph1832(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2016
Seun:
Female atheists in Nigeria? How is that even possible? I'd like to read their stories.
There are, I know quite a few, frankly, they are only good at being best buddies... grin
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by GSKing: 6:08pm On May 26, 2016
Seun:

The majority of the ones I know "have no stories."

One can only practice the religion they were born into. I was born in Nigeria, into a less than religious family. I can't begin to quantify how much appreciation I feel about not getting forced into obeying any divine command. Oh, and I wasn't baptized, I don't think any of my siblings were anyway.

There has been no life changing experience in anyway as I inherently do not care about whatever or whoever marginalizes me.

The god of the Christians, Muslims and every kind of God has zero respect for women, I don't expect myself to respect it too.

So far, and I mean, throughout my whole life, it has pretty much been bliss without a Christ giving directives or what morals and virtues I should possess.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Tintinnoty(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2016
Seun:

Seun I have one as a frnd. She's liberal and and open minded. We became frnds way bak in skul and we have been best of frnds. Am more comfortable around her though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by tosinjay(m): 6:47pm On May 26, 2016
HardMirror:
I am a very choosy man so you have to be intelligent, not older than 30, believe in commitment, any tribe or Nationality is ok, you must have ambitious life goals (I hate mediocre)

Just send a PM.

Thank you

Note: For the Ladies, Please don't comment here so has to protect your identity
Well done, so you can freely sin much together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 7:15pm On May 26, 2016
tosinjay:

Well done, so you can freely sin much together.
Hahahahahahahah!! cheesy cheesy

I have seen things on this thread that make me laugh and shake my head.

To each his own. God has given us free will and the Holy Spirit is a perfect gentleman who will never force Himself into our lives.

My only wish for them is may God show them mercy and reveal Himself to them.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Lagusta(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2016
Seun:

I know one nairalander that was an atheist, she has deactivated her account now......

And I have met male and female corper atheists and free thinkers.......

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by tosinjay(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Lol! Yes I was born and raised in Nigeria and Religion never did make sense to me, there were some questions I had that no-one could answer. It was just crazy. Attended different churches and most of them all had different doctrines which was even more weird.
And I don't believe in marriage either, why should we sign a piece of paper or wear a stupid jewellery to prove our love for each other? Let's just live together, have kids and give my kids legal protection.
You see miss, just like someone said, Christianity is not a religion. True Christians don't classify Christianity as one. And about marriage, well to tell you the truth it's not right to use ring, all through the bible there's nothing that justifies using ring it's but from a pagan ideology that most Christians haven't figured out, it's even a sin sef. But i must say ones married whether bound by signing paper or not the true law is in heaven. Ones married you can never divorce. Most Christians say ney it's possible to divorce but if they won't follow the mind of God, ok now they'll find out in the here after. Maybe you should first stop the religious thing and be curious about Christianity as a way of living out life to get the real fact and not from church goers, lukewarmers or false prophets etc
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2016
Ishilove:

To each his own. God has given us free will and the Holy Spirit is a perfect gentleman who will never force Himself into our lives.

His ostensible purpose is the search for love , the real purpose is to spread his delusions . These lost souls are planning to infiltrate every section of this website . Anyway , how have you been my dear ?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by tosinjay(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2016
Ishilove:

Abi ooo, i am of the type that don't judge or badmouth them but my assertion is pinpoint. All through his epistles about being a pastor and a true one-alike because all he said are few of the kind of convictions i presently have i read through and didn't comment because i understand but dude knows what he's doing on here jare. Having an atheist like himself there cannot be limit to abnormalities which is not restricted to sex as some think.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 9:13pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

His ostensible purpose is the search for love , the real purpose is to spread his delusions . These lost souls are planning to infiltrate every section of this state . Anyway , how have you been my dear ?
My dear, esigbo delusions. Yet they call us the deluded ones cheesy cheesy

I don't think they are lost....or wait, they are lost but as long as they still have life then there's still hope for mercy and redemption.

My dear I'm good, just been ultra busy
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 9:17pm On May 26, 2016
tosinjay:

Abi ooo, i am of the type that don't judge or badmouth them but my assertion is pinpoint. All through his epistles about being a pastor and a true one-alike because all he said are few of the kind of convictions i presently have i read through and didn't comment because i understand but dude knows what he's doing on here jare. Having an atheist like himself there cannot be limit to abnormalities which is not restricted to sex as some think.
No not just sex like he said. He wants a lady who will join him in revelling in his godlessness. One who will not preach to him about the gospel of Christ. One who will join him in rejecting the God who made him
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by tosinjay(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2016
Ishilove:

No not just sex like he said. He wants a lady who will join him in revelling in his godlessness. One who will not preach to him about the gospel of Christ. One who will join him in rejecting the God who made him
Yes oo, read what I said again. I said not just sex but every every yeye things sofa no godly conscience involved
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2016
Ishilove:

I guess u believe hindus also preach christ, right? I did not say I don't want christian, I mean ANY religion. So why make it seem like I am talking about christians. Just shows how intelligent you must be.

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2016
Seun:
They exists. As evident from PMs I received and our conversations off nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2016
udysweet:
Yeah I knw dear,journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. But wait jo,which one is "it seems",did she state it clearly? You better claim her cos so far in your words she seems to be the one on the same level as you. Amusa Opeyemi,mo be be ni o,give my friend(I've made him my friend by all means,lol)a chance o. But hold on there is something called compatibility,you jus shdnt narrow ur search to high level of inteligence alone(to me sef all atheist shd be highly intelligent)there a whole lot of other things you shd look out for too(my 2cents sha) so you won't be stuck wit one u jus be managing.
Never say never sha,hav a great day today!
Thanks baby girl smiley
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2016
Ishilove:

If you are truely are concerned about souls, you know what to do, as a christian, I carry my bible everyday to meet people and preach christ to them. That is what serious christians do. Many of you just make noise on nairaland, but you can't even evangelize to people close to you because of the life of sin you live.

5 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by guyXander(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Honestly I don't care, me i'm just carefree. I even mess with people sef. Like whenever I tell them i'm an Atheist, they gave me this "what? you're doomed" look and I just say "Yes, I mean the devil is currently using me and it's been fun all the way. I'm enjoying recruiting more souls for him." since that's what they want to hear.
My pastor uncle understands me and won't even judge me or force religion on me, but "so called" church goers won't let me be, they call me names and bully me on social media but I've grown to develop thick skin just like my friend Imoh David. I mean whats the use of explaining certain things to people who tell me "i'm a lost soul"
hmm.
Until I came on nairaland I never knew Nigerians had atheists.
As a Christian and a Theist, I would love to know what informed your mind towards atheism.
Have a chat with me on this number.
I'm not a preacher just one who is a philosopher cum theologian.
I would like to understand your mind, then write an exposé on it.
no: 07033528315
or fb messenger via scanning this barcode

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 11:05am On May 27, 2016
HardMirror:

If you are truely are concerned about souls, you know what to do, as a christian, I carry my bible everyday to meet people and preach christ to them. That is what serious christians do. Many of you just make noise on nairaland, but you can't even evangelize to people close to you because of the life of sin you live.
Do you know me off Nairaland?
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 11:11am On May 27, 2016
HardMirror:

I guess u believe hindus also preach christ, right? I did not say I don't want christian, I mean ANY religion. So why make it seem like I am talking about christians. Just shows how intelligent you must be.
Did I hit a nerve? I'm a Christian so I will speak from the POV of my beliefs! cheesy cheesy

You want an atheist/freethinker who will join you in your godlessness. By all means go ahead living your life the way you have chosen it and stop trying to take shots at my 'intelligence'. No one is stopping you. Live godless and 'free'.

I pray for God to have mercy on you.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Do you know me off Nairaland?
Hehehe
So you don't like being judged, but here you are talking about my intentions as if you know me offline.
Smh. Speaks volumes about the kind of person you are

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Did I hit a nerve? I'm a Christian so I will speak from the POV of my beliefs! cheesy cheesy

You want an atheist/freethinker who will join you in your godlessness. By all means go ahead living your life the way you have chosen it and stop trying to take shots at my 'intelligence'. No one is stopping you. Live godless and 'free'.

I pray for God to have mercy on you.
Lol
You funny. Well, u are a girl so no problem.
I didn't need your permission to go ahead, so I don't know why you are asking me to go ahead.
Abeg chill
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 11:15am On May 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehe
So you don't like being judged, but here you are talking about my intentions as if you know me offline.
Smh. Speaks volumes about the kind of person you are
I asked A, you're talking B.

I asked a simple question: Do you know me off Nairaland?

A simple yes or no will suffice
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 11:17am On May 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol
You funny. Well, u are a girl so no problem.
I didn't need your permission to go ahead, so I don't know why you are asking me to go ahead.
Abeg chill
Where in my post did you see me saying you need my permission to live your godless life?

Yet you're taking shots at the intelligence of others. The irony. cheesy
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:24am On May 27, 2016
Seun:
Seun, I have this feeling you also atheist like us or a closeted one.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Where in my post did you see me saying you need my permission to live your godless life?

Yet you're taking shots at the intelligence of others. The irony. cheesy
You must really like me cheesy
Reading thru your posts makes my smile to myself.
You've been throwing tantrums since, seems you are not happy you don't qualify.
Don't worry I love you all the same. Thanks for all the prayers for God's mercy on me. You such a darling wink
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2016
Ishilove:

I asked A, you're talking B.

I asked a simple question: Do you know me off Nairaland?

A simple yes or no will suffice
I know u want my attention real bad. I've noticed you my dear wink
Maybe when I need a christian I'l beep you. U fair, u beautiful and chubby. All nice grin but not now my dear.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Immorttal: 11:36am On May 27, 2016
Am a freethinker but in a more clear term Pantheist but i have no problem marrying a christian. I would always play along and attend christian rituals,i will reveal the coco to my kids when they are of age. wink but i would always make sure my wife do not waste my resources on one id!ot pastor.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Immorttal: 11:38am On May 27, 2016
HardMirror:

I know u want my attention real bad. I've noticed you my dear wink
Maybe when I need a christian I'l beep you. U fair, u beautiful and chubby. All nice grin but not now my dear.
i think that woman is married with at least 4kids oo grin ignorance is no gentleman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* / Female Corper’s Photos Cause Heavy Traffic On Instagram Because Of Her Boobs / LEGENDARY TOTO … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.