Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship (8703 Views)

Can You Date An Atheist? / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Should I Continue My Relationship With An Atheist? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2016
Immorttal:
i think that woman is married with at least 4kids oo grin ignorance is no gentleman.
Married or not, I know what she wants, but unfortunately she does not qualify

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by lepasharon(f): 11:54am On May 27, 2016
Immorttal:
i think that woman is married with at least 4kids oo grin ignorance is no gentleman.

I heard she is obese

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 11:58am On May 27, 2016
HardMirror:

You must really like me cheesy
Reading thru your posts makes my smile to myself.
You've been throwing tantrums since, seems you are not happy you don't qualify.
Don't worry I love you all the same. Thanks for all the prayers for God's mercy on me. You such a darling wink
You need to critically examine what 'tantrum' means. Try Webster dictionary.

You made your intentions known through a series of posts which even a 5year old child can deduce. I merely stated what you have written in your posts, but what do you do? You go off tangent, say I'm unintelligent, judgemental, accuse me of living in sin, not evangelising, and being unhappy for not qualifying for your vacancy for the post of a godless and deluded girlfriend.

Whew. Yet he says I'm the one throwing tantrums. Lmaaaaao!!! cheesy cheesy

Stare into the looking glass, Mr Hardmirror and perhaps God may be merciful and show you the true light. The true one, not the false one you think you have found.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2016
lepasharon:

I heard she is obese
Miss Slim angry wetin concern you with ishilove's size? She is VERY beautiful, take it from me. Not seen your own face sef.
Come dey go angry
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2016
Ishilove:

You need to critically examine what 'tantrum' means. Try Webster dictionary.

You made your intentions known through a series of posts which even a 5year old child can deduce. I merely stated what you have written in your posts, but what do you do? You go off tangent, say I'm unintelligent, judgemental, accuse me of living in sin, not evangelising, and being unhappy for not qualifying for your vacancy for the post of a godless and deluded girlfriend.

Whew. Yet he says I'm the one throwing tantrums. Lmaaaaao!!! cheesy cheesy

Stare into the looking glass, Mr Hardmirror and perhaps God may be merciful and show you the true light. The true one, not the false one you think you have found.
Baby girl, let's talk somewhere else. Let's not derail the thread with our love arguments wink
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Immorttal: 12:06pm On May 27, 2016
lepasharon:

I heard she is obese
She is a beautiful woman,thats all i know.obese or not maybe her hubby like it like that.I,ve seen people who prefer bbw but my preference is slender lepas,they simply don't age in a hurry.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2016
Immorttal:
She is a beautiful woman,thats all i know.obese or not maybe her hubby like it like that.I,ve seen people who prefer bbw but my preference is slender lepas,they simply don't age in a hurry.
U have good eyes my friend. Only problem is she could be silly most times, but she and her ilk make my smile, cos all I see is girlish innocence.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 12:37pm On May 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Baby girl, let's talk somewhere else. Let's not derail the thread with our love arguments wink
I've said all that needs to be said. I wish you well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by HardMirror(m): 12:43pm On May 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Pls keep to what you just said now. Your contributions have been useless. If you have an atheist or freethinker, direct them to me. I did not open this thread to hear sermons. Bye

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ranchhoddas: 12:58pm On May 27, 2016
Ishilove:

No vex o.But why e be say una wey be church people no fit see thread like this waka pass?

6 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 1:02pm On May 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Pls keep to what you just said now. Your contributions have been useless. If you have an atheist or freethinker, direct them to me. I did not open this thread to hear sermons. Bye
And did I direct sermons to you? Weren't you the one who quoted me with your ridiculous assertions and vitriol? Mr Man -------------> swerve and remain swerved. grin grin

I ain't directing nobady to you because I don't want a mill tied around my neck and be thrown into the sea.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 1:04pm On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No vex o.But why e be say una wey be church people no fit see thread like this waka pass?
Err...hold on...

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ranchhoddas: 1:14pm On May 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Err...hold on...
There is something that drags you to threads like this. Doubt Perhaps?

5 Likes

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 27, 2016
hmmmmm....
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by ba7man(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2016
Atheists.... undecided

Just hope you don't get one terminal disease or life threatening situation....... the way they they beg for a sign from God during that period ehn.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 3:13pm On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
There is something that drags you to threads like this. Doubt Perhaps?
Not doubt. My insatiable thirst for amusement is the magnetising force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by TrumpDonald(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2016
HardMirror:
I am a very choosy man so you have to be intelligent, not older than 30, believe in commitment, any tribe or Nationality is ok, you must have ambitious life goals (I hate mediocre)

Just send a PM.

Thank you

Note: For the Ladies, Please don't comment here so has to protect your identity

grin I know the nairalander with the criteria and I believe she's the reason you created this thread. I won't mention her name...but belive me, don't believe everything you see online. grin
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ranchhoddas: 4:30pm On May 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Not doubt. My insatiable thirst for amusement is the magnetising force
You no see jokes section abi? Kwantinu.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 7:05pm On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You no see jokes section abi? Kwantinu.
Atheist threads provide their own unique brand of hilarious distraction grin
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ranchhoddas: 7:25pm On May 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Atheist threads provide their own unique brand of hilarious distraction grin
Keep telling yourself that. Your inner atheist is struggling to come out.Stop pinning her down. UNLEASH HER!!! HUMANITY AWAITS!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 7:45pm On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Keep telling yourself that. Your inner atheist is struggling to come out.Stop pinning her down. UNLEASH HER!!! HUMANITY AWAITS!!!
Are you an atheist?
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 27, 2016
Wetin dey happen for here
Ishilove:

Are you an atheist?
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 27, 2016
Hm! I really wonder what you have in mind! undecided
TrumpDonald:

grin I know the nairalander with the criteria and I believe she's the reason you created this thread. I won't mention her name...but belive me, don't believe everything you see online. grin
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 7:51pm On May 27, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Wetin dey happen for here
Op dey find girlfriend wey no believe in God. Hin tok sey make the girl get brain, life ambition and make she no pass 30 yas of age.

But you know how we Nigerians be. Anybody wey no fear God needs deliverance unto sey devil don finish hin mata, so we dey hia dey advice op to repent, even as he looks for his godless Miss Right.

Dat na wetin dey happen here.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by TrumpDonald(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Hm! I really wonder what you have in mind! undecided

There's a lady who stated in her personal text that she's a free thinker and an atheist. She's pretty too smiley
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by killsmith(f): 7:55pm On May 27, 2016
HardMirror:

You are my kind of girl cheesy
I don't believe in marriage too, but I will do it just because of the law's requirement. No parties or the usual owambe
this.....the bad economy has even made it easier for us...

1 Like

Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by killsmith(f): 8:08pm On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
attire o....it is really a baffling something...
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by udysweet(f): 9:04pm On May 27, 2016
Oh my gosh,dis lady! I couldn't let this slide,loool! You're such a character,hahahahah! Nice one,thanks for cracking me up.
But wetin na,lef my friend alone jo,why you wan disturb him parole na angry
@hardmirror,any luck yet?maybe you need to broaden your search,like I said before ,it goes beyond been and atheist and "intelligent" o,a lot of other things adds up to that jare.
I'm really curios abt you and would have wanted to know you outside of here but naa I'll let it pass,you be like who fit hammer person blow if you sight me,as long as I be christian,hahahahaha! Funny enough I do have an atheist friend here(no thanks to NL o,ll)whom am even very fond of(he musnt read this o,lool)he doesn't hav issues been friends with other religion. His own is,dey ur lane I dey my lane. Why cant u be like him? My own issue wit u is dis seeming hatred you hav for other religions esp christians o(trust me frm ur writeup is very glaring)jus be nice and calm and don't write too many things attacking us and the religion(you promised me by the way)
*runs out of thread)
Ishilove,daalu o,lol
Ishilove:

Op dey find girlfriend wey no believe in God. Hin tok sey make the girl get brain, life ambition and make she no pass 30 yas of age.

But you know how we Nigerians be. Anybody wey no fear God needs deliverance unto sey devil don finish hin mata, so we dey hia dey advice op to repent, even as he looks for his godless Miss Right.

Dat na wetin dey happen here.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ishilove: 9:33pm On May 27, 2016
udysweet:
Oh my gosh,dis lady! I couldn't let this slide,loool! You're such a character,hahahahah! Nice one,thanks for cracking me up.
But wetin na,lef my friend alone jo,why you wan disturb him parole na angry
@hardmirror,any luck yet?maybe you need to broaden your search,like I said before ,it goes beyond been and atheist and "intelligent" o,a lot of other things adds up to that jare.
I'm really curios abt you and would have wanted to know you outside of here but naa I'll let it pass,you be like who fit hammer person blow if you sight me,as long as I be christian,hahahahaha! Funny enough I do have an atheist friend here(no thanks to NL o,ll)whom am even very fond of(he musnt read this o,lool)he doesn't hav issues been friends with other religion. His own is,dey ur lane I dey my lane. Why cant u be like him? My own issue wit u is dis seeming hatred you hav for other religions esp christians o(trust me frm ur writeup is very glaring)jus be nice and calm and don't write too many things attacking us and the religion(you promised me by the way)
*runs out of thread)
Ishilove,daalu o,lol
Nne, Chukwu gozie gi grin
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by Ruq: 9:40pm On May 27, 2016
That's how it all started, you alreadysee believers as lesser humans. And still claim to be open minded.

But it's all good we always go for what's similar.
Re: I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship by joseph1832(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2016
Ishilove:
Nne, Chukwu gozie gi grin
Spiritual liberty now. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of BOO, BAE And Other Acronyms We Use In Our Everyday Life. / He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] / ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.