Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv (1640 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / She discovered her hubby is gay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by sjeezy8: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2009
~Sissy~:

how could he be jailed for that? if you start punishing people for a crime of that nature, then it makes the whole fight for HIV harder. i guess thats what they both get for not taking the necessary precaution. sad but lesson learned.

Well in yankee one can receive life for knowingly giving someone HIV and not informing the partner. Its not a crime of nature, its crime you might as well put a gun to a person and pull the trigger. Knowingly giving someone aids is murder.

@poster damn das some serious stuvs better go and leave dis chick. You can still support her as a friend
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by TheSeeker(m): 12:07am On Aug 23, 2009
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by THEAMAKA(f): 3:31am On Aug 23, 2009
@sjeezy

yeah because i think i remember seeing that on law and order:svu one of my favorite shows.
i think i remember watching an episode where the guy was arrested for knowingly having HIV and not telling his partner or something like that.
i cant exactly put my finger on it, but i knew it was something like that.

yeah.
Re: My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv by sweetpie23: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2009
@poster the girl like you take care of her

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty / I Regret Marrying You, Husband Tells His Wife / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.