Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? (9444 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin grin grin So when it comes pushing your anal door, you'll be fighting it, holding your breath and tightening your stomach. That's pretence. You could do that with strangers , friends and acquaintances. But with your soulmate, you put your hands in the air, ask him to listen and then the whizzle away grin grin grin grin grin
Lezz ooooo!!! Lmao!!

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

That's the thing: I will make conscious effort not to fart in his presence but if I do, I go turn am to joke. grin

I will tell him ''babe, just relax and take a deep breath'' grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

That's the thing: I will make conscious effort not to fart in his presence but if I do, I go turn am to joke. grin

I will tell him ''babe, just relax and take a deep breath'' grin grin grin

I sight u o with one corner eye undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Creamish(f): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lezzlie:
How free are you with your girlfriend/boyfriend? cool

I am of the opinion that lasting relationships are built when couples are free and earthy with each other. cool

So can you fart in the presence of your lover? I dont mean the silent flatulence that caresses the anus when coming off. grin grin grin grin

I mean can you really give a trumping, anus- quivering, loud and thunderous fart in presence of your boyfriend? grin grin grin grin grin cool

If you can, you have the potentials to build a long-lasting, honest relationship. cheesy

And guy's who can't take this are potential sadists grin

So ladies test your boyfriend's resilience and love today.

Give him a loud fart this morning , make sure he hears it,
then say , " good morning, baby". grin grin grin

LMAO!! Just seeing this thread. Funny way to put it.

I guess some ppl need to seek permission first before letting one out... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Blastfinito:

I sight u o with one corner eye undecided
I sight you too grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Creamish:

LMAO!! Just seeing this thread. Funny way to put it.

I guess some ppl need to seek permission first before letting one out... cheesy
I won't be needing permission grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
I have this friend, the first time we went out together, he was all 'girl excuse I wan mess o!'. I didn't even know what to say, I just told him to do his thing and stop telling me.

I'm not sure I can do such sha.
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by SUMCIOUZ(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
My Dad farts in the presence of visitors

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Boobs And Ass Which One physically Attracts Guys More. / Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) / Why Are The GOOD Ladies Not Very Attractive And Endowed Like The Hoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.