Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? (9362 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
No matter how close I am with a person, I believe there are some boundaries which are not supposed to be crossed. I can't do such and if my partner should attempt it, it will vehemently devalue the respect I have for him.
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Nasty. Flatulating where people are present is downright rude and nasty and I don't do that even in the midst of my family members.

When it happens in error, I vigorously deny with a grin on my face. Of course they know I'm the one but we go through the motions of denial grin grin

The highest I can do in the presence of a lover is to belch thunderously. The kind of belch that will make the windows rattle and ceilings vibrate. grin
So you're going to be running of and denying eaxh time you flatulate around your husband?
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lezzlie:
So you're going to be running of and denying eaxh time you flatulate around your husband?
That's the thing: I will make conscious effort not to fart in his presence but if I do, I go turn am to joke. grin

I will tell him ''babe, just relax and take a deep breath'' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ishilove:

That's the thing: I will make conscious effort not to fart in his presence but if I do, I go turn am to joke. grin

I will tell him ''babe, just relax and take a deep breath'' grin grin grin
looolz, isn't that tiresome for someone you'll spend the rest of your life with?
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lezzlie:
looolz, isn't that tiresome for someone you'll spend the rest of your life with?

No it isn't. It's a part of me so it can't get tiresome.

Anyway that's why we need to marry our friends. When you marry your friend, you operate at a level where certain things are permissible because you understand each other. Farting where people are is a nasty habit but with a lover who understands, he will not take offence and you two can joke about it.

That doesn't mean it should be even contemplated. It is just NASTY
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ishilove:

No it isn't. It's a part of me so it can't get tiresome.

Anyway that's why we need to marry our friends. When you marry your friend, you operate at a level where certain things are permissible because you understand each other. Farting where people are is a nasty habit but with a lover who understands, he will not take offence and you two can joke about it.

That doesn't mean it should be even contemplated. It is just NASTY
You're getting closer.

True lovers can trump depending on their compatibility level. After all fart is just an emission of gas, no more no less.

It's too natural to be shy about. Come to think of it, there's no toilet for Farting grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by anyicash(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
So Nairalanders you can't fart in the presence of your lover? Chaii all these while i ve been busy here trending with kids thinking we all are adults...if you can't fart in ur lover's presence, all i can tell you now is #tufiakwa to you.
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 5:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Lezzlie:
You're getting closer.

True lovers can trump depending on their compatibility level. After all fart is just an emission of gas, no more no less.

It's too natural to be shy about. Come to think of it, there's no toilet for Farting grin
You speak as a man. A lot of men are gross and see nothing wrong in farting with reckless abandon. Us ladies are more restrained and genteel grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Favourog13(m): 5:56am On Jun 10, 2016
Awon smellos, op no dey confuse person jare. I come dey wonder wetin be flatulate. Anyway, depending on the smell intensity. Some mess dey spoil nose.
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

You speak as a man. A lot of men are gross and see nothing wrong in farting with reckless abandon. Us ladies are more restrained and genteel grin
But none d less, a fart is a fart! Be it gently perfused or done with reckless abandon

Infact! The silent once kill faster as you don't realize which direction the stink bomb was implanted!
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

There are various stratum of compatibility and that's the beginning of total unselfconsciousness.

When you find that with one, it's a relationship that transcends the physical. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Lezzlie:
There are various stratum of compatibility and that's the beginning of total unselfconsciousness.

When you find that with one, it's a relationship that transcends the physical. cheesy
My dear ehn, I don't think I can ever fart like that. If I don't fart like that where my sibs are, I doubt I can do same with my lover cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Silkmoth33:

But none d less, a fart is a fart! Be it gently perfused or done with reckless abandon

Infact! The silent once kill faster as you don't realize which direction the stink bomb was implanted!
My brother, those ones that follow the laws of osmosis are the deadliest
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2016
Diffusion abi osmosis? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy what semipermeable membrane are you on about? Your superabsorbent tampoon? grin grin
Ishilove:

My brother, those ones that follow the laws of osmosis are the deadliest
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

My dear ehn, I don't think I can ever fart like that. If I don't fart like that where my sibs are, I doubt I can do same with my lover cheesy
You're meant to be closer to me than your sibs cheesy

After all, I'll travel within you, further than any dare venture. wink
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Diffusion abi osmosis? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy what semipermeable membrane are you on about? Your superabsorbent tampoon? grin grin
Diffusion o, osmosis o, all join. E don tey wey manpikin comot from secondary school cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2016
Lezzlie:
You're meant to be closer to me than your sibs cheesy

After all, I'll travel within you, further than any dare venture. wink
You silver tongued devil, you... how further? embarassed wink grin

Okay I get your point, but even at that, ah, e go hard to just open nyash and release choking sulphorous gases into the atmosphere
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2016
cheesy
Ishilove:

Diffusion o, osmosis o, all join. E don tey wey manpikin comot from secondary school cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2016
Silkmoth33:
cheesy
You're a science student? smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2016
cry you have been conquered
Ishilove:

Okay I get your point, but even at that, ah, e go hard to just open nyash and release choking sulphorous gases into the atmosphere
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

You're a science student? smiley
That I am! grin

Majoring in human medicine
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Silkmoth33:
cry you have been conquered
I don't follow... undecided

So you're a baby dokita? grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2016
Im a top ranking Likita! grin not an infant
Ishilove:

I don't follow... undecided

So you're a baby dokita? grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Im a top ranking Likita! grin not an infant
As long as you're still a student, you're a baby dokita! cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2016
What you don't get honey!, is dat all likitas are students till dey leave(dishonourably or honourably) the academic line of the medical profession.

Will you wait till I'm a professor before going out with me?
Ishilove:

As long as you're still a student, you're a baby dokita! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Silkmoth33:
What you don't get honey!, is dat all likitas are students till dey leave(dishonourably or honourably) the academic line of the medical profession.

Ehen, so you're a practicing dokita?? Ha, I don hammer!! Free medical services!! cheesy cheesy

*bats eyelashes* oh Dr Silk, won't you come hither unto me? wink wink grin

tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 11:39am On Jun 10, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Seriously though, are you a student doctor, licensed practicing doctor, lecturer or senior student? undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

U be fish!

I will definitely come hither unto thee!

I love it when the conversation changes all of a sudden! Even on the streets there is dis aura of respect that dawns on some girls faces when I mention it for d first time.
Ishilove:

Ehen, so you're a practicing dokita?? Ha, I don hammer!! Free medical services!! cheesy cheesy

*bats eyelashes* oh Dr Silk, won't you come hither unto me? wink wink grin

tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Final year student
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Silkmoth33:
grin grin grin grin grin

U be fish!

I will definitely come hither unto thee!

I love it when the conversation changes all of a sudden! Even on the streets there is dis aura of respect that dawns on some girls faces when I mention it for d first time.
No be only fish, na shawarma grin
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Ishilove: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Final year student
Wow. It's been quite a journey. You will finish well, l'agbara Eledumare smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? by Lezzlie(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

grin grin grin grin grin So when it comes pushing your anal door, you'll be fighting it, holding your breath and tightening your stomach. That's pretence. You could do that with strangers , friends and acquaintances. But with your soulmate, you put your hands in the air, ask him to listen and then the whizzle away grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. / I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.