Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (67244 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:17am On Aug 24, 2009
get along?   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
but anyway, if you happen to meet a fine beautiful Nigerian/African woman and you really like her, will you not date her just because she is an african or not an AA?

and i cant believe this topic is still going on
page 20,21,22, ect . . .

lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:18am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

Good for you, nothing wrong with 'em so long as they're not ghetto. tongue

Yep lol. Um did you listen to miles davis?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

yea duh of course he was. but don't u agree that he's a man slut?

He's dated alot of different women. So I guess he provides valuable insight.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Some do some don't. The AA women I've met don't.

Yea, 3spade3 likes AA women.

Of course there are those who deviate from my stated claim.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:20am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

get along? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
but anyway, if you happen to meet a fine beautiful Nigerian/African woman and you really like her, will you not date her just because she is an african or not an AA?

and i cant believe this topic is still going on
page 20,21,22, ect . . .

lol

I have to how her parents take to me.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

Of course there are those who deviate from my stated claim.

Ok
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 12:25am On Aug 24, 2009
fine african nigerian chicks are rare
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 12:26am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Yep lol. Um did you listen to miles davis?

Nope, who's that?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

fine african nigerian chicks are rare
african american hoochie mamas are in excess
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 12:29am On Aug 24, 2009
Very creative C2
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2009
everyone ignore him!!  grin grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

Nope, who's that?

Jazz musician. Youtube Bitches Brew and listen to it. Very good song. Jazz Fusion at it's finest.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 12:30am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

Very creative C2
lmao lmao thank you gay grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:31am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

african american hoochie mamas are in excess

lol, those are some of the ones I like.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:32am On Aug 24, 2009
please ignore him! grin

3spade3:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 12:32am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Jazz musician. Youtube Bitches Brew and listen to it. Very good song. Jazz Fusion at it's finest.
lol ok, not really into jazz. more of a R & B and Rap chick. But I'll listen to him.  cool
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:33am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

please ignore him! grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Some are nice some aren't. cool grin cheesy wink
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 12:34am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

lol i can't fault you for it grin grin

cheap bitches are easier to get
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:34am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

lol ok, not really into jazz. more of a R & B and Rap chick. But I'll listen to him.  cool

R&B/Hip-Hop. Rhianna huh?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2009
Only African music i like is Kora music
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:35am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

lol i can't fault you for it grin grin

cheap bitches are easier to get

Then I guess some parts of africa are in abundance of them. Dollar here dollar there.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 12:36am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

R&B/Hip-Hop. Rhianna huh?
yea, she's iight. Beyonce and Jay-z  grin

which one be kora music?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:37am On Aug 24, 2009
does anyone not know what ignore means?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
and 3 spade and C2 please cut with the stupid argument.
tongue
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:37am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

yea, she's iight. Beyonce and Jay-z  grin

which one be kora music?

Jigga and Beyond ce'. I can't stand her music. 90's hip-hop and 70's R&B, thats the best.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 12:38am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo pls don't listen to these idiots. who knows they might be related sef trying to sell their uncles albums to us. lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:39am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

chiogo pls don't listen to these idiots. who knows they might be related sef trying to sell their uncles albums to us. lol

Miles Davis is my uncle. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE AMAKA:

does anyone not know what ignore means?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
and 3 spade and C2 please cut with the stupid argument.
tongue

Seems all you have to do is put Akata in the title and everyone goes crazy.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 12:40am On Aug 24, 2009
You cant compare sam sooke,marvin gaye,etc to african music
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:40am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Some people do things like c2.
thats why its called ignoring him.  tongue
and ignore him again.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 12:41am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Jigga and Beyond ce'. I can't stand her music. 90's hip-hop and 70's R&B, thats the best.
Hmm, well 'Pac is my favorite. can't stand the rest. .  old school R&B is cool though. Beyonce is a diva, still love her.

oyinda.:

Don't worry, I don't buy albums. lmao
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 12:41am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Miles Davis is my uncle. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u wish he were your uncle. pls this is a naija forum so stick to naija artists ok.  none of that milesdavis and cotrane stuff u hear?
i listened to them and wasn't impressed
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 12:41am On Aug 24, 2009
Africans love jazz cause Duke ellington when on a tour there back int he day and everybody went crazy for him

[img]http://r0ck0n.files./2008/07/duke-ellington.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.