Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (67245 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:24am On Aug 24, 2009
Btw,Ephren Taylor(fellow AA) at 27, is the youngest African American c.e.o
of a publicly-traded company

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:25am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

And yet africans haven't either. I'm sure shell will help out.

I was raised by good parents and actually respect people.

again another comment to talk down nigerians and uplift AA's
from all the bad things malikom has been saying, you havent once said otherwise to prove him wrong. you only sit down and watch which is no different from agreeing since you seem to like to talk down on nigerians.
you keep coming to their line of defense when malikom here is talking down on your whole generation.
you just cant get enough can you?
you are an AA we get it! move on, be gone.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:26am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

oh yes we have. it's not my fault if you choose to be ignorant to that fact.

Well damn it's about time. I can finally be proud to be nigerian for once.

THE AMAKA:

and who said i hate AA's?
stop putting words in my mouth.

my point is that you would come to their line of defense but if someone is bashing your whole generation you will pretend you are not a nigerian and like it doesnt apply to you, when it does.

The only nigerians that have ever helped me out were my parens and the people who got them over here. For that I say thanks naija.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:26am On Aug 24, 2009
mandingo you mean you finally haev something to be proud of after 400 years of trying  grin
congrats
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:27am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Well damn it's about time. I can finally be proud to be nigerian for once.

that's assuming you are even nigerian. we don't like to give credit where it's undue.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 1:28am On Aug 24, 2009
Abeg you people should shullup. This shit's getting boring. angry
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:28am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

mandingo you mean you finally haev something to be proud of after 400 years of trying  grin
congrats

You guys do also after 13,000 years. Go nigerian college students!!!!

THE AMAKA:

again another comment to talk down nigerians and uplift AA's
from all the bad things malikom has been saying, you havent once said otherwise to prove him wrong. you only sit down and watch which is no different from agreeing since you seem to like to talk down on nigerians.
you keep coming to their line of defense when malikom here is talking down on your whole generation.
you just cant get enough can you?
you are an AA we get it! move on, be gone.

I have my own problems with nigerians. OK!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:29am On Aug 24, 2009
first you say your an AA then you say you are a nigerian.

there is a difference between nigerian and african american.

what have you said here on this forum that says you are happy and want to learn about where you are from than to talk trash?
the only thing you have done since you have been here is uplift AA's to a silver platter and watch as your generation is being insulted.

no one hates AA's but its an outrage that people like you will come to their defense.
you and malikom are no different from each other.

and malikom please state your reason for being here?
because as much as you post, no one cares.

im sure there are plenty of AA's that dont know as much as you know about YOUR OWN PEOPLE. go to theri forums and educate them on it, does it look like we care?

everyone please ignore 3spade from now on. he is just a lost AA.
and so if im living in the US, i still wont bash Nigeria and pretend not to be one to save my face so people CAN ACCEPT ME.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:29am On Aug 24, 2009
Certainly more than Africans do after thousands of years LOLLLL grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:30am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

You guys do also after 13,000 years. Go nigerian college students!!!!

unlike you we've been doing that since day one, slowpoke.
we are naturally book-smart  wink lololl
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 1:30am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Now you're talking. what did Nigerians do to you?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:31am On Aug 24, 2009
THIS SHOWS YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH NIGERIA!!!!
THEN GET THE FUK OFF THIS FORUM.

YEAH THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU CAN THANK ARE YOUR PARENTS FOR HAVE BEEN IN AMERICA?
WOW THAT IS SO SAD.

AGAIN ANOTHER RUDE COMMENT TOWARDS NIGERIANS.

KEEP GOING. . .

OR ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME YOU ARE NIGERIAN AMERICAN AGAIN OR DENY YOURSELF 5 MINUTES LATER?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:31am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

that's assuming you are even nigerian. we don't like to give credit where it's undue.

Don't then.
THE AMAKA:

first you say your an AA then you say you are a nigerian.

there is a difference between nigerian and african american.

what have you said here on this forum that says you are happy and want to learn about where you are from than to talk trash?
the only thing you have done since you have been here is uplift AA's to a silver platter and watch as your generation is being insulted.

no one hates AA's but its an outrage that people like you will come to their defense.
you and malikom are no different from each other.

and malikom please state your reason for being here?
because as much as you post, no one cares.

im sure there are plenty of AA's that dont know as much as you know about YOUR OWN PEOPLE. go to theri forums and educate them on it, does it look like we care?

everyone please ignore 3spade from now on. he is just a lost AA.
and so if im living in the US, i still wont bash Nigeria and pretend not to be one to save my face so people CAN ACCEPT ME.

I have my own problems with nigerians.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:32am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Don't then.

good. i won't
we want you to work for your own upkeep
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:32am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

WOW THAT IS SO SAD.

KEEP GOING. . .

OR ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME YOU ARE NIGERIAN AMERICAN AGAIN OR DENY YOURSELF 5 MINUTES LATER?
poor amaka grin grin grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:33am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

unlike you we've been doing that since day one, slowpoke.
we are naturally book-smart  wink lololl

Not convicing at all.

Let me go to a nigerian village and see for myself.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:35am On Aug 24, 2009
amaka post your pic you ugly man faced nigerian

c2 i already seen your pic with you and your goat lmaooooooooooooooo
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:35am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Not convicing at all.

Let me go to a nigerian village and see for myself.
much much better than tayshaun from the slums of ny i tell ya
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:36am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

WOW THAT IS SO SAD.

KEEP GOING. . .

I'm sure if this were a ethiopian or ghanian forum and I was either nationality doing this it would be the same. I'm NIGERIAN AMERICAN, wait IM AFRICAN AMERICAN, no MR. AKATA LOVER, no AMERICAN!!!!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:36am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

amaka post your pic you ugly man faced nigerian

c2 i already seen your pic with you and your goat lmaooooooooooooooo
you with your goat.  thanks for sharing with the world what you do with your life
i understand why you come here to nag.  you can't get kitten
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 1:37am On Aug 24, 2009
AMAKA, didn't I ask you to chill?

why get all riled up over dumbos on the internet? lol so not worth it.

Mr Spade, answer my question: what did Nigerians do to you? you seem to have an experience.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:37am On Aug 24, 2009
you do get pussy.  just not the right kinda pussy. fucking all those goats don bleeped you up nigga grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:39am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

much much better than tayshaun from the slums of ny i tell ya

Naw, even with a translator the nigerian would think i'm from feed the children or something.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:40am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

AMAKA, didn't I ask you to chill?

why get all riled up over dumbos on the internet? lol so not worth it.

Mr Spade, answer my question: what did Nigerians do to you? you seem to have an experience.

Everything!!! They are the primary reason I'm in the states.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:42am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Naw, even with a translator the nigerian would think i'm from feed the children or something.

Then again tayshaun would try to rob me. But I feel safe in the states though.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 1:43am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Haha, funny. According to you, your parents moved here at ages 9/10 or whatever. you didn't actually have a choice in 'being' here. you just happened to be born here. so whatchu talking 'bout, willis?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:43am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

hahaha everything?
what the hell do you evevn know about nigeria?
if you have something against nigerians, WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!
it just doesnt make sense.

its like me saying i have problems with chinese people and i go and join a chinese forum.  lipsrsealed

actually i have a textbook and it shows that nigeria and about 5 other countries in africa are countries where their citizens can eat more than 3000 calories a day if they wanted to.
we have food in surplus.
you should see nigeria, it has a lot of farm land. people actually do work.

or are you ignorant and dont realize most of the time feed the children is in kenya? east africa?
or if not that they are in south africa.

nigeria does not get AID from feed the children, shows how much you know.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:46am On Aug 24, 2009
c2 aka mumbooko shit i feel you id be mad if a i had your face also

now back to your cholera infested aids village and fetch some crocodile shyatt dirty water lol what you gonna have tonight?Humans?Always knoew yall were cannibals
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:47am On Aug 24, 2009
nigerians dont starve because they eat people and are efficient hunters (tossing spears at wild game)

hahahahahaha
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:48am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahaha everything?
what the hell do you evevn know about nigeria?
if you have something against nigerians, WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!
it just doesnt make sense.

its like me saying i have problems with chinese people and i go and join a chinese forum.  lipsrsealed

actually i have a textbook and it shows that nigeria and about 5 other countries in africa are countries where their citizens can eat more than 3000 calories a day if they wanted to.
we have food in surplus.
you should see nigeria, it has a lot of farm land. people actually do work.

or are you ignorant and dont realize most of the time feed the children is in kenya? east africa?
or if not that they are in south africa.

nigeria does not get AID from feed the children, shows how much you know.

Wow, one shining spoon in the bunch. And I'm here because I'm, I'm, I'm REVELATION!!!!!! What Am I doing?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 1:48am On Aug 24, 2009
@ komokam, how old are you? Just out of curiosity.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:49am On Aug 24, 2009
everyone ignore this dude.
he is just trying to start up what he did last night.
so lame.

he still hasnt stated his point of being here.
there are probably plenty of AA's who dont know much about their own people doing good things besides obama.
why dont you go to their forum and educate them.
its obvious we dont care.  tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply)

First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.