Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (67243 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:42am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

thats why its called ignoring him.  tongue
and ignore him again.

Alright.

chiogo:

Hmm, well 'Pac is my favorite. can't stand the rest. .  old school R&B is cool though. Beyonce is a diva, still love her.
Don't worry, I don't buy albums. lmao

Everybody loves pac. Why? I don't really know.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 12:42am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda the whole world over is more than impressed with miles and coltrane they are musical legends who cares what some nobody thinks of them? lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Then I guess some parts of africa are in abundance of them. Dollar here dollar there.
more rampant and prevalent in america.
sometimes buy one get two free.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 12:43am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Everybody loves pac. Why? I don't really know.
Not everybody. But to moi, he speaks the truth.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2009
lmao @ buy one get two free.

you people are not serious.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

u wish he were your uncle. pls this is a naija forum so stick to naija artists ok.  none of that milesdavis and cotrane stuff u hear?
i listened to them and wasn't impressed

Ok and?

Well you have to listen to it alot. Most don't get it the irst time around.

Well I want to listen to these naija artist.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

oyinda the whole world over is more than impressed with miles and coltrane they are musical legends who cares what some nobody thinks of them? lol

you should try listening to yourself sometimes. who cares what YOU think of us and our music? lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 12:45am On Aug 24, 2009
Rkelly was just in Nigeria for concerts

all the women were fawning over him despite him peeing on some underage chick
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 12:45am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Ok and?

Well you have to listen to it alot. Most don't get it the irst time around.

Well I want to listen to these naija artist.

well if u want to listen to naija artist, you don't start by telling us to listen to miles davis. that only shows that your not intersted in listening to our music. your just trying to promote urs.

komokam:

Rkelly was just in Nigeria for concerts

all the women were fawning over him despite him peeing on some underage chick

and you know this because?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:46am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

more rampant and prevalent in america.
sometimes buy one get two free.

Really? I think I could get about 18 to come over here.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 12:46am On Aug 24, 2009
[img]http://garbonza.files./2009/06/samcooke300.jpg[/img]

sam cooke>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 12:47am On Aug 24, 2009
duh Kellz still makes good music, people in America equally fawn over him so what gives?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 12:48am On Aug 24, 2009
Nope kellz feel off most of his new music is garbage
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:48am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

well if u want to listen to naija artist, you don't start by telling us to listen to miles davis. that only shows that your not intersted in listening to our music. your just trying to promote urs.

and you know this because?

I promote the best.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 12:48am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Really? I think I could get about 18 to come over here.
i could get more than you
but i wouldn't because aa's and stds are interchangeable

you get some stiff desperate women who will make you feel like a necrophiliac
i get the freakiest of the freaky whose lives have been ruined by money and cock
who wins
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 12:50am On Aug 24, 2009
LOL this thread is something else. I <3 nairaland. grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2009
naija r&b artist just dont have that soul feeling

like show me a naija luther vandross,marvin gaye,stevie wonder,peabo bryson,michae jackson,brian mcknight

im not being biased i can admit a good artist when i see one
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:51am On Aug 24, 2009
C2 AND 3SPADE SHUT THE HELL UP!!
gosh ignore each other.
C2 arent you better than this guy you are arguing with so you claim?
just let it go.

and please ignore that dude.  grin grin

c2 shut up, please!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:51am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

i could get more than you
but i wouldn't because aa's and stds are interchangeable

you get some stiff desperate women who will make you feel like a necrophiliac
i get the freakiest of the freaky whose lives have been ruined by money and cock
who wins

AA's have high std rates but I wouldn't turn a blind eye to africa.

Get those freaks. You freaky boy.

I win still. I'm an american.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:52am On Aug 24, 2009
wait are you an american again or a nigerian?
OMG!!! angry angry angry
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2009
lol @ std's

africa seems to be a bastion of diseases,so wouldnt be surprised if the next swine flue-like outbreak comes from there
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:53am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

gosh ignore each other.
just let it go.

and please ignore that dude.  grin grin

c2 shut up, please!

AMAKA, how about you post pics of the texas medical center.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 12:54am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

AA's have high std rates but I wouldn't turn a blind eye to africa.

Get those freaks. You freaky boy.

I win still. I'm an american.
lmao that contradicts what you said earlier
you specifically boasted that you would enjoy nothing more than to burn in passion 18 vulptuous african women

all you win are welfare checks. hard to envy
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:54am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

wait are you an american again or a nigerian?
OMG!!! angry angry angry

I'm the chameleon amaka.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

gosh ignore each other.
just let it go.

and please ignore that dude.  grin grin

c2 shut up, please!
lmao this is funny
why is it biting you in the butt anyway

you should join in
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2009
haha, so swine flu came from Africa now?

No offense but how is it that AAs constitute of less than 20% of the population yet a higher portion of them are infected with the AIDS virus?  embarassed
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:56am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

lmao that contradicts what you said earlier
you specifically boasted that you would enjoy nothing more than to burn in passion 18 vulptuous african women

all you win are welfare checks. hard to envy

I said I could 18 to come over here. Welfare? As I stated before, if that system was in place in africa 75% of that continents population would be on it.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

haha, so swine flu came from Africa now?

No offense but how is it that AAs constitute of less than 20% of the population yet a higher portion of them are infected with the AIDS virus? embarassed

Because they do. I mean at least medicine is there to make you live longer. Other than that we would be like, I dont wanna say.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2009
I promote the best.

so are you trying to promote african american music or you're trying to find out about nigeria?
like i said before you are very passive aggressive. a very annoying characteristic to deal with.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

I said I could 18 to come over here. Welfare? As I stated before, if that system was in place in africa 75% of that continents population would be on it.
here you go again? SHUT THE FUK UP!!!
gosh see? all you people are doing is bashing each other and arguing over the same tired a$$ bull.

and wtf does the texas medical center have to do with anything? OMG.  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

LIMM, right. But the difference is that AAs don't HAVE to be on welfare yet they are, there are so many opportunities in America. Can't say the same for Nigeria or Africa as a whole.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 12:59am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

you want all 18 and you wouldn't turn a blind eye to them, despite the risk of sti
i guess you don't want your aa hoochie mamas as much as you thought

@latter
make-belief speculation.  it sure as hell hasn't fostered any ounce of growth in the akata community

made them much worse off i must say

maybe if it was re-routed to the continent of africa we would put all that mney to better use

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply)

First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.