Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (67242 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 1:00am On Aug 24, 2009
AMAKA, chill.  wink

this is all a joke to me. let's go suckas  grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:00am On Aug 24, 2009
oyinda.:

so are you trying to promote african american music or you're trying to find out about nigeria?
like i said before you are very passive aggressive. a very annoying characteristic to deal with.

I promote the best MUSIC. Regardless of race.

THE AMAKA:

here you go again? SHUT THE FUK UP!!!
gosh see? all you people are doing is bashing each other and arguing over the same tired a$$ bull.

and wtf does the texas medical center have to do with anything? OMG.  lipsrsealed

I'm sorry.

I thought you would like it.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:00am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade there you go insulting nigerians again and calling yourself an american once again.
you cant pick and choose what you want to be when you want to be.

the reason why you do that is simply because you are afraid of what others will think about you so you deny yourself.

you cant be one and the other.

dude seriously.

youve only seemed to bash nigerians since you have been here and trying to promote your music.

angry
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:03am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

I promote the best MUSIC. Regardless of race.

I'm sorry.

I thought you would like it.

are you trying to be sarcastic? why the hell would i like a medical center?
seriously what is your REAL point of being on this forum all you seem to talk about are AA's. im sure they have plenty of forums out there.
really why are you here? you havent said one good thing about nigeria and neither do you know or care to know where in nigeria you are from.
really why are you here? angry
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:03am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

you want all 18 and you wouldn't turn a blind eye to them, despite the risk of sti
i guess you don't want your aa hoochie mamas as much as you thought

@latter
make-belief speculation.  it sure as hell hasn't fostered any ounce of growth in the akata community

made them much worse off i must say

maybe if it was re-routed to the continent of africa we would put all that mney to better use

LOL, I would like to see how it would perform there also.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:04am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

LIMM, right. But the difference is that AAs don't HAVE to be on welfare yet they are, there are so many opportunities in America. Can't say the same for Nigeria or Africa as a whole.

Yep, and africa doesnt have to be the way it is also.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

3spade there you go insulting nigerians again and calling yourself an american once again.
you cant pick and choose what you want to be when you want to be.

the reason why you do that is simply because you are afraid of what others will think about you so you deny yourself.

you cant be one and the other.

dude seriously.

youve only seemed to bash nigerians since you have been here and trying to promote your music.

angry

Look at you guys. Bashing me because I said I like AA women.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:07am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

are you trying to be sarcastic? why the hell would i like a medical center?
seriously what is your REAL point of being on this forum all you seem to talk about are AA's. im sure they have plenty of forums out there.
really why are you here? you havent said one good thing about nigeria and neither do you know or care to know where in nigeria you are from.
really why are you here? angry

What do you want me to say about nigeria and it's people?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:08am On Aug 24, 2009
It would perform a lot better there.
We are natural enterpreneurs.  Successful business men find a way to make a little into a lot.

If we had all that check to work with, look out.  Your crackhead brothers will be begging to get shipped back to AFrica.
Mandingo would be first in line.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:08am On Aug 24, 2009
Filthy Africans were in the jungles eating bush meat like the savages they were.They got monkey blood on their cuts and that is how AIds started

eiyther that of they were having sex with monkeys
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:08am On Aug 24, 2009
bashing you because you said you like AA women?
NOT AT ALL!!

you were sitting up here bashing nigerians.
and whenever malikom said anything against nigerians you just sat down and didnt say anything.
but when we said some things about AA's you got offended.
what is the difference?

REALLY? you seem to come to the defense and want to rock and cradle AA women so much.
you seriously have done nothing here but to DOWN nigerians and UP AA's
you still havent said what you are doing here.

it seems like you dont want and dont care to know about your nigerian heritage.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:09am On Aug 24, 2009
And can you explain why your AA brothers are always going after the kitten ass majors in college?
Do they think college is about how many white girls you can love-vendor?
Giving us a bad reputation all across the board
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:10am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

It would perform a lot better there.
We are natural enterpreneurs.  Successful business men find a way to make a little into a lot.

If we had all that check to work with, look out.  Your crackhead brothers will be begging to get shipped back to AFrica.
Mandingo would be first in line.

Probally, probally not. Given history an ethnic war might pop off and back to america naijas come. They'll be alot of crackheads in africa just not by drugs.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:10am On Aug 24, 2009
Why do you spear chuckers always talk about crack when more whites smoke crack than blacks?

Also its funny because i read an article about african immigrants getting slaughtered by the mafia in italy because they were trying to move in on the drug game lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:12am On Aug 24, 2009
ignore this dude!  grin grin

exactly! what can you say about nigerians?
you dont know us? you dont identify with us? and you dont care to know us! so what is there to say.
all you are doing here is bashing.
i mean what the hell is the point of coming to a NIGERIAN FORUM if all you are going to do is talk shit.
its obvious you identify with yourself as AA. you said it over and over and over and over again.
please move on.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 1:12am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Yep, and africa doesnt have to be the way it is also.
Right, but there are no resources for the masses. The corrupt government(as you already know) exploit the economy. That is not the case in America.
why then do AAs live off the welfare? no jobs? lack of education? they are surplus in America. please do tell.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:13am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

And can you explain why your AA brothers are always going after the kitten ass majors in college?
Do they think college is about how many white girls you can love-vendor?
Giving us a bad reputation all across the board

I'm sorry for that and I don't know why. I could turn that around and say africans give all blacks a bad name.

THE AMAKA:

bashing you because you said you like AA women?
NOT AT ALL!!

you were sitting up here bashing nigerians.
and whenever malikom said anything against nigerians you just sat down and didnt say anything.
but when we said some things about AA's you got offended.
what is the difference?

REALLY? you seem to come to the defense and want to rock and cradle AA women so much.
you seriously have done nothing here but to DOWN nigerians and UP AA's
you still havent said what you are doing here.

it seems like you dont want and dont care to know about your nigerian heritage.

Look I going to have to look into my heritage and I'm here because I am nigerian.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:14am On Aug 24, 2009
africans give you a good name.
if not for them, less than 1% black population in america would hold first degrees
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:14am On Aug 24, 2009
As ive said before,the problems that are so pervasive throughout Africa gets more international attention than the crime being committed by AA's in ghettos across america.Robert Mugabe,president of darfur,the savage guriella warriors int he congo who rape little kids are doing more of a work on the global black image than we can ever do.
Plus if anything we do more to improve the image with out athletes and celebs and music.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2009
chiogo:

Right, but there are no resources for the masses. The corrupt government(as you already know) exploit the economy. That is not the case in America.
why then do AAs live off the welfare? no jobs? lack of education? they are surplus in America. please do tell.

If I told you you would pass it off as nigga talk. So let me say that some AA's don't really care about their lives and also hate themselves and thats reflected in the way they act.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:16am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Probally, probally not. Given history an ethnic war might pop off and back to america naijas come. They'll be alot of crackheads in africa just not by drugs.

now does that sound like a statement coming from a nigerian? all you have been doing since you got here is bashing nigerians left and right and agreeing and siding with your brother malikom.
you feel offended when we say something about AA but feel shit when we say something about nigerians.
that shows who you clearly identify yourself as.

you dont know and dont care to know your nigerian culture.
its just wack!
you cant be nigerian when you want to be.

so if someone on the street like malikom was to say something about nigerians you would be the first one to say you arent a nigerian, i know it.

AND trust and believe if you had a nigerian name you would have been made fun of, simple.
people didnt know i was nigerian until they head my name.
you are"lucky" you have an english name and can fit in so well into the black community. where people of the same color wont talk down on you.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:16am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

i would take my chances having it in africa thank you  wink
niggas have proven to be too stupid to take advantage of the wealth of resources they have here
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 1:17am On Aug 24, 2009
komokam:

Plus if anything we do more to improve the image with out athletes and celebs and music.
Now that's funny. hahahaha.

3spade3:

If I told you you would pass it off as nigga talk. So let me say that some AA's don't really care about their lives and also hate themselves and thats reflected in the way they act.
I totally agree.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:17am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

africans give you a good name.
if not for them, less than 1% black population in america would hold first degrees

Good, but what about the rest of the africans?

THE AMAKA:

ignore this dude!  grin grin

exactly! what can you say about nigerians?
you dont know us? you dont identify with us? and you dont care to know us! so what is there to say.
all you are doing here is bashing.
i mean what the hell is the point of coming to a NIGERIAN FORUM if all you are going to do is talk shit.
its obvious you identify with yourself as AA. you said it over and over and over and over again.
please move on.

I like them you hate them. It's a crazy world isn't it.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:18am On Aug 24, 2009
Africans are truly vile and disgusting

raping babies to rid themselves of Aids

Female mutilation,chopping off the clits of women

Slaughtering albinos

enslaving one another still do this day

raping women at a atronomical rate(rape in ghana wasnt illegal till recently and south africa is the rape capital of the world)

Governments plagued with corruption

Ethnic fractionalization (still to this day many west african ethnic groups,or tribes do not get along due to the slave trade when they were at war,slave raiding one another to sell to the Europeans)

The most fuked up continent on the face of the earth
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:19am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

Look I going to have to look into my heritage and I'm here because I am nigerian.

OH MY FUKING GOSH!!

did you not just say that you were an american?
PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR FUKING MIND.
as far as im concerned you are NOT a nigerian. because no REAL nigerian will pick and choose when they want to be and when they dont want to be.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 1:20am On Aug 24, 2009
ops cant forget the many types of primitive rule of laws in Africa, like sharia law

cant forget about witch burning either,
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:20am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

i would take my chances having it in africa thank you  wink
niggas have proven to be too stupid to take advantage of the wealth of resources they have here

And yet africans haven't either. I'm sure shell will help out.

THE AMAKA:

now does that sound like a statement coming from a nigerian? all you have been doing since you got here is bashing nigerians left and right and agreeing and siding with your brother malikom.
you feel offended when we say something about AA but feel shit when we say something about nigerians.
that shows who you clearly identify yourself as.

you dont know and dont care to know your nigerian culture.
its just wack!
you cant be nigerian when you want to be.

so if someone on the street like malikom was to say something about nigerians you would be the first one to say you arent a nigerian, i know it.

AND trust and believe if you had a nigerian name you would have been made fun of, simple.
people didnt know i was nigerian until they head my name.
you are"lucky" you have an english name and can fit in so well into the black community. where people of the same color wont talk down on you.

I was raised by good parents and actually respect people.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:21am On Aug 24, 2009
THE AMAKA:

OH MY FUKING GOSH!!

as far as im concerned you are NOT a nigerian. because no REAL nigerian will pick and choose when they want to be and when they dont want to be.
the brother is confused.  typical characteristic of a bonafide aa.
he's looking for his lost heritage. help him
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 1:21am On Aug 24, 2009
3spade3:

And yet africans haven't either. I'm sure shell will help out.

oh yes we have. it's not my fault if you choose to be ignorant to that fact.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:21am On Aug 24, 2009
and who said i hate AA's?
stop putting words in my mouth.

my point is that you would come to their line of defense but if someone is bashing your whole generation you will pretend you are not a nigerian and like it doesnt apply to you, when it does.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 1:23am On Aug 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

the brother is confused.  typical characteristic of a bonafide aa.
he's looking for his lost heritage. help him

After being on here I think I've found it. Let me guess africans have an impressive heritage? Good for you. Bonafide Nigerian americans here(I love my mighty nigeria), then why are you in america? (because nigeria has problems)

THE AMAKA:

OH MY FUKING GOSH!!

I'm a nigerian in america. Like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply)

First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.