Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (69334 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by cooltola(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2016
JoeCutie:
And what makes you think you've never had/come across "an awesome bae" like him before? There's something that happens: just like the girl in question here, when the love is being shown to you, you might not see it, but you'd see it if and when it's shown to another person. Sometimes we meet genuine love, but we are too occupied/indifferent/uninterested to pay attention. I'm not saying this is the case with you, but it's a possibility, isn't it? smiley
Don't wanna discount your arguement..you may b right but not completely accurate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by victorazy(m): 6:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Joice21:
Lol..bros..it's not like there are no good guys out there,I'v met someone exceptional before but got d same end result @ d long run..

You see! U have problem then.
Visit ur root (foundation) something is blowing oja there.

Ur character maybe.

Men have secret and I won't leak it to you, women with atom of God in them have it.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Dating her for 5 years. Is she an engineering course? Oloshi U!

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by pragmatistm(m): 6:25am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.
If you are able to do that, go ahead. She must have a hidden agenda.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Chrishandsome(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I told her to cut the hair she said I am stingy...I said ok let's make it 5k monthly...I still stingy....women...ok
hmm..one chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 09, 2016
victorazy:

You see! U have problem then.
Visit ur root (foundation) something is blowing oja there.

Ur character maybe.

Men have secret and I won't leak it to you, women with atom of God in them have it.
Lol..I don't think my character is questionable..only God knows d best for me..Tnx for d advice. God bless.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by PastorAji(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2016
mousco:
A responsible girl will call her man even like about 8pm before doing her studies not even picking quarrels wen he asked y

To me i dey suspect sometin o

Bros do u visit her in her school?
u tink say a 32 year old woman will wait 4 someone who is not ready? My wife is 32 and almost had complications in delivery 2months ago.
Even if he visits her in school methinks she had dumped his sorry bottom

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by akanbiaa(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.
With this mindset how can you trust each other? to me it seems you dont understand each other well and have communication issues, ask her the question again that will she marry you and let us know her reply.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by victorazy(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2016
Joice21:
Lol..I don't think my character is questionable..only God knows d best for me..Tnx for d advice. God bless.

grin African ppl with "God knows" grin

Who determined for our grandparents then?

Everybody is awesome and perfect in his or her eye is why many marriages today ended in the rock, nobody agreed to have problem, we're too good in character yet we keep having problem.

There is no time special my sister, the time is now and only you can activate it, leave innocent God alone because he has finish His work.

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by udemzyudex(m): 6:37am On Jun 09, 2016
After reading all the comments, all I can say is that stop being needy.

Since she it always lead to quarrel whenever you ask why, and a lot of people are saying she hiding something. Fine, just stop being needy and see how things turn out.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by danny34(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.

first, this has nothing to do with stress. you are just an option, take it from me. pay her a surprise visit, before then stop quarrelling with her. it could be that what she has for u is pity n not love. I have been there before.... talking from experience. honestly, the signs are not good at all. prepare for the worst

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2016
victorazy:

Everybody is awesome and perfect in his or her eye is why many marriages today ended in the rock, nobody agreed to have problem, we're too good in character yet we keep having problem.

There is time special my sister, the time is now and only you can activate it, leave innocent God alone because he has finish His work.
K..well said bro..
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by steve13(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2016
@Op, you mentioned 5k every two weeks,pls that may be the reason for this attitude towards you, some guys can spend 100k with her in a club every other Friday,
Don't mention the money ,I had a friend years back doing her M.sc at convernant Uni and some one in PH bought her brand new elentra and got her luxury apartment yet she drives to Lagos every time to see me and switched off her phones ,when I discovered,we broke up,
Talk things over with her ,if is not gonna work,get another babe ,
Meanwhile you got to hurry a bit ,i will be 35 this year and my son is playing football already and another one on the way
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by yinkslinks(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Move on now bro.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by jordinsparkles(f): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

oh my God!! That would be soo soo awkward.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Mouth123(m): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2016
The Real truth is that... She is 30+ And she does not know wat the future holds, so she is playing safe by dating someone else in school... should you mess up, she will hav someone to fall back on.
Now my advice for you.
Get someone from that school (from ur side that she is not aware of) to monitor her movements for 2 weeks.. Bcus going down der might be dangerous.. u dont know what you will see.
Within that two weeks... u can also give her breathing space.
I hav a feeling she has something to hide.
Every evening
If she not cheating on you, and not working night shifts like the younger girls do (Olosho)
Then you need to get her Nokia 3310. batry no go die
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
victorazy:

There is no time special my sister, the time is now and only you can activate it, leave innocent God alone because he has finish His work.
K..well said bro.. lipsrsealed
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by victorazy(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Joice21:
K..well said bro..

"Special time"
Ask yourself why would unmarried 14yr old girl get bele but is not her time to marry yet she can get pregnant (common sense) grin am sure ur more than 14yrs.

"What keeps man umarried is MONEY but what keeps woman unmarried is CHARACTER" mark the word (not God's time)ur matched man is everywhere, he has been created even before u were born.

AnYway ur indeed beautiful, looking like Dec, Jan, Feb pikin
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Sprintson(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2016
kaziblake:
So you want to throw away a5yr relationship cos of this small problem?
y

Y d hell NOT
Bleep 5years
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by wintersnow(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2016
lizzlix:
Hmm......madam you try o....so after her character don change, OP will now marry her.....after two weeks or less her phone will now go back to being switched off every time he is not at home.

Well @OP, Since you have bought 3 phones, a power bank and gives her 5k every 2weeks for hair. Maybe you should consider buying her a Generator just to complete the TRINITY!

Just saying.....

Lwkmd... thz guy no well

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by claremont(m): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Speak to her on this issue and get a response. Nairalanders are just here to proffer opinions, we don't know the whole story.

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by mikeljack(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

SORRY FOR WHAT AM ABT TO SAY BUT ITS THE TRUTH,HAVE BEEN IN YOUR SHOES LATELY SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME,I PICKED COURAGE I WENT TO HER SCH WITHOUT TELLING HER LO AND BEHOLD I CAUGHT HER RED HANDED WITH A GUY.so she is cheating on you.HIT LIKE THERE 4ME

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Sprintson(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:
Will do just that
Pls keep us posted
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by instinct57vm(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

Thank u so much..God bless.

Lool, you are blessing sum1 dat says wat u wanted to hear.. wateva happend to ppl dat had told u she has a hidden agenda...And that's d problem with most of we human being. we don't like to hear the truth...My own truth is Bros, at 35 anytin u cant control, jus let go of it for sumtin u can control to suffice....peace
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by wintersnow(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2016
MY GF WANTED T O TRY THIS SHITTT WITH ME, I SWITCHED OFF MY PHONE... I BLOCKED HER NUMBER FOR ONE FULL WEEK, I JEZ DISAPPEAR ..NAH ONLY HER CARRY HER TWO LEFT LEGS GO MY RELATIVES HOUSES, MY FAMILY HOUSE, MY VILLA, MY WORK PLACE DEY FIND ME ... grin

4 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2016
OP, why are you worrying yourself. The pusssy can go round. Even if she is cheating on you, the kpekus is still intact and will never chop alignment. Focus your energy in making more money so you can have as much kpekus as you like, even if you marry her or not.

Na men dey cause their problem, you think the more you love a woman the more she stays with you and love you back ? Fat lie! Human characters are elastic, in today's app-powdered world, the more you love women the more they feel there is something special about them which they need to explore with other men.

Try cool down, love dey kill well well, and I hear that na love kill Stephen Keshi, love of a wife even when she is no more.

As I dey so, I have plenty married women lining up for assistance from me and are ready to surrender kpekus but na me no want, so I know some that just want to go out and have the wild life even though their husband have cash and are dull.

Stop worrying about women, when you are married, to Bleep self go tire you, trust me I have been there.

4 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by ezelos(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2016
I feel for you bro. I will rather be neutral here. Its either she's cheating or not. You just have to find out 4 yourself. But as someone suggested, visit her unexpectedly or expectedly and find out what her reaction will be.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by MemphisDepay(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Joice21:
Lol @ hope I won't cheat on you. Wz not expecting to see any number though, only made a wish to God.
God won't come down from heaven to hand pick a good guy for you. He basically makes it happen in the weirdest of scenarios. Will be expecting to chat you up on whatsap.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by KINGwax007(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I deliberately quoted u so that u may read this first hand...

I was in the same shoe...kept buying phones and it all happened that she was fuckin her neighbor!

Whenever I want a rational explanation while the phone is switched off in a state that has more than 18hrs power supply, it's all a fight.

Eventually, I found out it was wot i feared. I bolted.

It's better u. end it now.
Mine was also 5yrs. There areare no two way to it!

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2016
victorazy:

"Special time"
Ask yourself why would unmarried 14yr old girl get bele but is not her time to marry yet she can get pregnant (common sense) grin am sure ur more than 14yrs.

"What keeps man umarried is MONEY but what keeps woman unmarried is CHARACTER" mark the word (not God's time)ur matched man is everywhere, he has been created even before u were born.

AnYway ur indeed beautiful, looking like Dec, Jan, Feb pikin
Lol..proudly January born.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.