Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening (69044 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by oglalasioux(m): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2016
missyge:
Its ur nature, i blive

Ok. Love you too.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by litaninja(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Part time olosho
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by onuh12(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2016
I suggest that you pay her a surprise visit, get there in the evening but be Sure you have hotel money in case you meet what you can't take.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Duru009(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2016
A lady dat is not yet married has no business sweitchin off her phone everynite.....

U are side dude 4 now....
Someone is servicin her otu. "Pay her a surprise visit. U will tank me later"...

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by heilige(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2016
[size=18pt]@op. Are you a learner ? grin [/size]
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by creepsyme(f): 7:07am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.
bro wat reason does she give u for switching off before a quarrel ensues?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by victorazy(m): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2016
Joice21:
Lol..proudly January born.

I saw it on ur face and ur heart.
You don't really have much problem indeed.
U don meet prophet today grin
U see am a genius! grin
But not perfect undecided
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by olubenjazzy(m): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2016
Bros. I tink only she has d best reason (or shud I say only she can choose to tell what's wrong with her phone being switched off every evening)

But my best advice for u is that PLEASE IN D NAME OF GOD TRY AND TAKE D WORRIES OF HER NUMBER NOT GOING TRU @ NIGHT OFF FROM UR MIND. because it will keep bordering u and won't even stop and d more u want to know why d more she keep ignoring nt giving u any reason. Have been in dat shoe b4.... SO D TIN I DO IS IGNORE IT WHENEVER D THOUGHT WANT TO COME TO MY HEAD I WILL JUST TAKE IT OFF AND BE POSITIVE (later I knw d reason without asking)

So just stop asking her. And don't bother in dailing her number from 2pm till d next day. Practice and master it 4 few weeks or even months. U can even try and continue it till she finish her PhD prog. Stop calling her every evening and bet IT, SHE WILL START TO BE D WORRIED PERSON. because there will b a time when she will start turning on her phone in d evening and she doesn't see ur call or chats arnd evening time. She will want to know why u stop dailing her lines in d evening or @nyt b4 she go 2 bed and den d matter will be settled.

GOD WILL RESTORE UR RELATIONSHIP BACK IJN (because if u don't like her____her forming/shakara won't bother ur mind)

Take care o

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Emdee590(m): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.
Na hypertension you go get ooo
The thing is obvious na especially as e dae always end with quarrel anytime you raise the matter... If you cant take it any longer, just quit na
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by daprofo: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2016
victorazy:

I saw it on ur face and ur heart.
You don't really have much problem indeed.
U don meet prophet today grin
U see am a genius! grin
But not perfect
cheesy..remain make you open church.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by niggi4life(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I am contemplating taking a hidden camera to her apartment fix it and study her every move from my phone....don't care how much it would cost me.
Hell No, don't try and stalk her hommie,.. The best you could do is to pay her a surprise late visit and see her reaction.
Though if I were u, by now I would have been searching for another bae
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Op no vex ooo,

Dey truth be say she dey stay with person, e fit be her relation{strict Uncle/Aunty/Brother/Sister_____} or friend...
Nothing like school stress na go make her switch off her phone every evening not to talk to you, she fit send text to you if she dey busy...

Op no worry yourself too much, you need beta sleep.....
yeah i think you're right....so mr op, NEVER GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME....
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by cherryice(f): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2016
diamantnoir:

Why we girls always acting like dat oh...sorry to say dat but this girl is not cheating on u but cheating on her husband with u
painful as it may sound to you dante300. Thiz is Word!!

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by 2badForReal: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2016
At least after your complains, she should be able to tell you the reason for her action.

But if she can't, omo be wise

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Ishilove: 7:23am On Jun 09, 2016
pcguru1:
Could be the stress of PHD or she might just want personal time, during my time in school , I switched off my devices because I really wanted no calls and just alone time, maybe you need to take your attention, at 32 I sincerely doubt she's gonna start playing games.
Which yeye stress of PHD? Is it not the same PHD which I'm familiar with?

Abegi, the girl's ways are not pure jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by anonimi: 7:24am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:
What do u advice....@35do I actually stop and solve my problem or I should walk away and start a whole new relationship that could be worse?

Looks like she is a very pretty chick and intelligent plus smart too hence you are hooked on her.
You need to pay the surprise visit to her school and gather as much information about her to make up your mind to stay or move on.
It is surprising that you spend on her education but don't visit her school. It could be interpreted as a lack of interest in her despite your being hooked on her beauty and intelligence. Or you might just be the typical Nigerian who wrongly believes that money does all things.
All the best.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by flokii: 7:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Only those with skeleton in their cupboards turns every question into quarrel, like having to brainstorm for d most suitable lie to tell hence resulting into headaches for them

@OP it's ur age I pity sha and ur investments... unfortunately for her you're not an 'ode' that most of them want/like

I hope you resolve ur issue quick... #peace

2 Likes

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by alorchiazor: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2016
lipsrsealed[b][/b]pls bro don't go further bcus u mit not mk it till tomorrow. [b]pls bro don't go further bcus u mit not mk it till tomorrow. [/b]pls bro don't go further bcus u mit not mk it till tomorrow.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by victorazy(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Joice21:
cheesy..remain make you open church.

Go check ur mail and reply
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by zelaws: 7:28am On Jun 09, 2016
If you guys quarrel on a simple issues such as why her phone is off all nights and you can't get a strong reason then there is a big communication gap and many more things hidden between you guys that are waiting to burst loose later. You Don't seems to know all about her, blind to some things or think you can cope with certain flaws since we aren't perfect.
Setting up a secret cam is not the next thing to do. You need to review what you want in the your relationship. Imagine living with someone you don't know, you can't trust, you can't vouch for. You guys just need to sit together not on phone o and discuss what you want in that relationship.
You need to listen to her points too it isn't about you alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by stingbreed(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:
Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

Wenever I ask why, we end up quarelling. I don't know how long all this will end. Almost thinking of joining that school of thought where I will just have children and forget marriage. I haven't made up my mind though. Just thinking.

Trust issue is choking me. I don't care if people think am insecure but I have bought her 3 different phones, powerbank etc just so I can get her on atleast one of her 4lines....all switched off....maybe I am crazy....I don't know I need advice....castigate me or abuse me nairalanders I don't care...coz trolls nogo do me anything....n my relationship matter to me now but I know better people go answer me wisely...sorry for the typing error...I dey vex.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.
if at 32 ur lady still think playing games is the way to go then you have no business marrying her,, if what u say is true then she's seeing someone else & to get defensive when confronted shows guilt.. sad
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by cutiety(f): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2016
I d surely breakup with any man that tries to trail me....
ronald4lif:

Have you been to her apartment of recent and how long did you stay? How about making friends with a neighbour and offer the person tip-off to monitor her movement or ask if anyone has been visiting her and staying over the night?
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Sprintson(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2016
dante300:

I wish I could turn back the hand of the clock..... This is someone I ve spent well over 2mill supporting her education....

She already know you are hoodwinked.. 2Million What
If I used that money for business I would have returned twice of it...SMH
That's 1 bedroom self contained apartment gone already
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by crookes(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2016
kaziblake:
So you want to throw away a5yr relationship cos of this small problem?

[/color][color=#990000]u mean infidelity is a small problem? Kaziblake @ u are a suspect grin
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by AdigunDc(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2016
She has 4 lines and then switch them off in the evening because her ba3 is always dead <<only in d evening>>(lmao)...u already know what is happening bro..just move on
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by juliato(f): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2016
wow u want to become a baby daddy, thump up man
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by kaziblake(f): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2016
crookes:

[/color][color=#990000]u mean infidelity is a small problem? Kaziblake @ u are a suspect grin
Lolz
My phones are usually off in the evening and my boyfriend perfectly understands why.
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Sprintson(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2016
fabulous85:
i think a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. if you marry her communication will be a big issue. forget age am also close to 35 but i was just an atm machine to her so i walked away, i value my happiness. sit her down tell her what you feel and ur suspicions if she does not change,walk away

No need for all of that, Dude is the One with Cash, who gets to lose? She..
She has definitely done some things somehow sitting her down makes her fee u talk too much..
To me there's no need putting a camera coz u won't be happy forever in this life,rather get someone to monitor her closely and secretly pay her a visit in the night.
There are sooooo many sweet young and Godly girls around than wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by April4th(m): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Shuo! Una still dey discuss this matter? Op ur babe they gbose another paddy man, if Na lie pay her a surprise visit. I promise you'll be surprised grin grin grin
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by cutiety(f): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2016
I really don't blame the lady at all...I d do such if a man suld engage me for five years without taking the bold step of getting married. The babe probably is thinking in the same line with me. She s doing her phd u are dre trailing her up and down...maybe u have trust issues sef coz u wake up every midnight to check if ur babes fone is switched on or not. Start talking to her abt marriage and stop putting the babe on a long term relationship. She d definately follow another phd holder that's ready to settle down soon if she finds out u are trailing her with an hiden cam or neighbour.
quote author=dante300 post=46370361]Dating her for 5years now..contemplating marrying her..currently doing her phd..she's just 32yrs ,am 35 .I love her so much....no longer sure if all this will work out....she schools in a neighboring state and every God given evening her cell is swicthed off.

P.s_ I am using a friends nairaland acc in my quaters...call me....nanle.[/quote]
Re: Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 09, 2016
tee4naija:

God bless u.I know some bad belle people will try to confuse the OP that his GF is probably having an affair on campus. She is not alone in this. I used to do this during my undergraduate days and I still do it 8 years after graduation. I switch off my personal phone and [b]leave my CUG (official phone) on silent mode [/b]while going to bed. Truth is that if u had a stressful day at work,to enjoy ur night rest, u need to do away with anything that could disrupt ur sleep. Some people have turned themselves to slaves to their gadgets and can't live without them. Take ur time to understand why she does that before u allow people to ruin your long time relationship.

Who are those important to you that calls u on the line? Perhaps u call them too. Why can't she use this same method if trully she's clean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.