Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,496 members, 7,954,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ladies And Underwears - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Underwears (10734 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? / Re: Ladies And Underwears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Underwears by schescale: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2009
well, as a mata of fact i fink we guys shud learn to do things the way it shud be done even from day ONE. Shikenna. smiley
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Oluschenco(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2009
Ladies use it as a sign that there is a woman in the house, other LADIES BEWARE lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Underwears by theviper1: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2009
@thiefofhearts, i know many countries where women hate the idea of wearing panties. i bought about 2 dozens of nice panties for this beautiful babe of mine and i never saw her wear the damn thing  for a day unless on very rare occasions.those ones mark their territories with leaving their clothings or bra behind (cos they dont wear much of bra as well).bt all in all,u can always keep them hidden from the next visitor and replace them where they were left when nxt she is on the horizon. and if she fails to turn up in a while,label it with her name and deposit it in ur museum.
        SHALOM
Re: Ladies And Underwears by gReenmAn(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2009
Maybe guys should retaliate by leaving their boxers behind at their ladies' place.

How about that tongue
Re: Ladies And Underwears by achinu(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2009
The way I mark my territory is by leaving my condoms behind!! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2009
gReenmAn:

Maybe guys should retaliate by leaving their boxers behind at their ladies' place.

How about that tongue

They already do that.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ayobase(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2009
RLMAO!!

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by koolchicco: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2009
achinu:

The way I mark my territory is by leaving my condoms behind!! grin grin grin

Achinu,U no go kill me here oooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ud4u: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2009
with a purpose so that others will come and see it if not properly kept
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Bluhazel: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2009
sley4life:

hmm, i never knew this all while. I better tell any new catch not to wear undies while coming to my apt

grin grin grin grin smart guy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ritaNL: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2009
Na wa for all this women rapper oo cool cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by oge4real(f): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Dvince: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2009
Na wow ooo!?!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by IYANGBALI: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
no be only pant my own dey leave for my place she dey leave her bra,night gown toooth brush and cream behind,the thing wey dey pain me there be say the pant and bra no dey sexy and all of dem na tia tia. if you ask me na yeye girls dey do dat kind nonsense non[b]sex[/b]
Re: Ladies And Underwears by nagoma(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2009

This reminds me - ( I wasnt living with my wife at that time because she was in the nursing school) She came in the previous evening for the wkend. I went back to the bathroom after dressing for work that morning, my wife was still in bed - and voila - I saw a ladies pant hanging on the line which I instinctively and very quickly grabbed and stuffed into my pocket and gave a sigh of relief grin aahh!! I have escaped assasination --- when from behind me - you know who, shouted - give me my pant!!! you - scoundrei!!, , dan iska !!!, , he goat!! everthing , , every thing, It was not an easy weekend for me smiley sad shocked angry. From that time I will never forget , my wife washes her underwears and hangs them in the bathroom before she goes to bed - I must not get confused it is not one of the terriorial markers who left that one.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by koolchicco: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2009
nagoma:

From that time I will never forget , my wife washes her underwears and hangs them in the bathroom before she goes to bed - I must not get confused it is not one of the terriorial markers who left that one.

So you cheated basically? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Underwears by agabaI23(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2009
nagoma:

This reminds me - ( I wasnt living with my wife at that time because she was in the nursing school) She came in the previous evening for the wkend. I went back to the bathroom after dressing for work that morning, my wife was still in bed - and voila - I saw a ladies pant hanging on the line which I instinctively and very quickly grabbed and stuffed into my pocket and gave a sigh of relief grin aahh!! I have escaped assasination --- when from behind me - you know who, shouted - give me my pant!!! you - scoundrei!!, , dan iska !!!, , he goat!! everthing , , every thing, It was not an easy weekend for me smiley sad shocked angry. From that time I will never forget , my wife washes her underwears and hangs them in the bathroom before she goes to bed - I must not get confused it is not one of the terriorial markers who left that one.

Hahahaha

So so so funny!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by davidif: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2009
This reminds me - ( I wasnt living with my wife at that time because she was in the nursing school) She came in the previous evening for the wkend. I went back to the bathroom after dressing for work that morning, my wife was still in bed - and voila - I saw a ladies pant hanging on the line which I instinctively and very quickly grabbed and stuffed into my pocket and gave a sigh of relief aahh!! I have escaped assasination --- when from behind me - you know who, shouted - give me my pant!!! you - scoundrei!!, , dan iska !!!, , he goat!! everthing , , every thing, It was not an easy weekend for me . From that time I will never forget , my wife washes her underwears and hangs them in the bathroom before she goes to bed - I must not get confused it is not one of the terriorial markers who left that one.

Chei, ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha. Nairalanders una go kill person ooooooooooooooo. he he he he hehe.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by yme1(f): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2009
nah i dont leave mine
cause i love to play my games well grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Gabry(f): 5:24am On Aug 29, 2009
I live with my bf and we share the house together so obviously my undies have to be there
Re: Ladies And Underwears by IYANGBALI: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
Gabry:

I live with my bf and we share the house together so obviously my undies have to be there
may i have a look at your undies plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss? why are you living with your bf?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by sweetpie23: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2009
only a foolish girl, will leave her underwear at a guy house
Re: Ladies And Underwears by na2day2(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2009
y me:

nah i dont leave mine
cause i love to play my games well grin

yes u do, all the ones u left in my place nko? i am about to donate them to the homeless come thanksgiving tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies And Underwears by yemooffa(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2009
If she wore one on her way in and then left it in ur house;which one did she wear on her way out? Ko wo pata
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Gabry(f): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

may i have a look at your undies plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss? why are you living with your bf?

because its one of the business we do. We live in a house and we are like land lord and land lady and we rent rooms to people.

Its like business partners. wink
Re: Ladies And Underwears by follypimpi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2009
Well the new phrase of reminding Ladies when they leave the undies is by calling them up and asking if any of her undies is missing. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by na2day2(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2009
bluespice:

im not leaving nothing no where

then come and carry all ur stuff from my house! angry angry grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Ladies And Underwears by denny4ril: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2009
such act shows desperation to get a man through seduction. they should change. period!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by kellorah: 4:30am On Aug 30, 2009
Is this common with one-night stands or what? Cos I don't see why I need to mark my territory by leaving my underwear lying around. It seems tacky to me; unless it's done for the guy's pleasure (and we're in a relationship!).
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2009
You know. . .when Nigerian women share their spontaneity with their men, they are ridiculed and mocked. When they respond timidly and shy. . . it doesnt get better, their spontaneity is demanded. Our women got it bad, attending to old and archaic mindset for how a woman should act out her romantic side. I want a girl like Sherri. . .a freak that will spice me up, in all ways spontaneous. . .panties and all! grin grin

Re: Ladies And Underwears by koolchicco: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2009
^^^Abeg if na dis kind of girl,let her mark the territory well well 4 my crib^^^ grin grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2009
Oh Chiko, now you are talking! There are Nigerian girls like Sherri. . .unfortunately they end up with guys that shut down the spontaneity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Temptation In My House / 8 Reasons Why Shy Guys Are The Best Lovers / How Our Family Driver Dis-v!rg!ned Me, Turned Me Into Nymphomaniac … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.