Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ladies And Underwears - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Underwears (10558 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? / Re: Ladies And Underwears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Underwears by follypimpi(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
Secretz:

lol. . . . which room then? tongue

Our Room.

So did you find the underwear or your next chic? grin

You know am a Faithfull Scout.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Secretz(f): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2009
follypimpi:

You know am a Faithfull Scout.

But that's not what you showed when I found her pata under the special pillow you bought me. grin tongue
Re: Ladies And Underwears by koolchicco: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
agabaI23:

Biua nwoke m, O nani gi na-ahu uzo?

Were nwayoooo tongue

Nwanne ejikwam nwayooo.Ngwa gaba n'iru agam agwa ify ihe ino ebe a neme. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ladies And Underwears by follypimpi(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
Secretz:

But that's not what you showed when I found her pata under the special pillow you bought me. grin tongue

U meant those,U forgot they were mine when we doin role play.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Secretz(f): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2009
follypimpi:

U meant those,U forgot they were mine when we doin role play.

ROFLMAO!!! Now you have mistaken me for one of your underwear chicas, cos you know I hate that role play CRAP! grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by PCbusayo(f): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
lol girls
Re: Ladies And Underwears by follypimpi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2009
Secretz:

ROFLMAO!!! Now you have mistaken me for one of your underwear chicas, cos you know I hate that role play CRAP! grin

U know the wrestling play,I was the Andrew the Animal and u r the sexy gyal i was tryna turn over,U r so 4getfull,The pantie was a perfect fit and u said u loved it.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by toluxa1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2009
Wait ooo. I no understand. How will a Lady leave her Undies in your house if no be say una both do something. I mean I cant imagine a girl coming to my house and when i just go in to get her something to drink, she pulls and pants and drops it under the table. Naaaa

Unless we had sex . . . ehennn.

Ama gurls shaaa. Kai
Re: Ladies And Underwears by agabaI23(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2009
toluxa1:

Wait ooo. I no understand. How will a Lady leave her Undies in your house if no be say una both do something. I mean I cant imagine a girl coming to my house and when i just go in to get her something to drink, she pulls and pants and drops it under the table. Naaaa

Ama gurls shaaa. Kai

So if you have sex u will leave your panties behind? guilty as charged

PC busayo:

lol girls
Guilty as charged. I am not sure u wear anything to start with judging from what I see.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2009
agabaI23:

Guilty as charged. I am not sure u wear anything to start with judging from what I see.

Rofl. You are so bleeped up
Re: Ladies And Underwears by agabaI23(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Rofl. You are so bleeped up

Thanks for the compliment!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by TOPE20001(f): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
toluxa1:

Ama gurls shaaa. Kai

Rofl . . . . u really dont have a clue, do ya grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2009

a good breeze on your way out and. . .
Re: Ladies And Underwears by agabaI23(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
. . . . we all have an eyefull
Re: Ladies And Underwears by kellorah: 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2009
Guys seem to lyk that shiii tho.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by TOPE20001(f): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
kellorah:

Guys seem to lyk that shiii tho.

Ya think? undecided
Re: Ladies And Underwears by qblaze(m): 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
All you girls talking dirty. If una see the big thing now, una go begin talk story.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by kellorah: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
Lol, ^^^Never heard of any chick that saw " the big thing" and ran away sha.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by TOPE20001(f): 12:01am On Aug 28, 2009
qblaze:

All you girls talking dirty. If una see the big thing now, una go begin talk story.

Ummm . . what has that got to do with the topic? undecided
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 28, 2009
Trend 'a stink'
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by na2day2(m): 4:02am On Aug 28, 2009
@ OP

tell ur friend, there is such a thing as charitable donation grin grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by sley4life(m): 4:03am On Aug 28, 2009
the one i experienced was a lady dropped her pants in my box inside my bedroom. When my boo checked my box and found the pant i told her it belongs 2 my sister grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by sley4life(m): 4:08am On Aug 28, 2009
ik_moore2:

To me the act of leaving their undies @ your crib is to send signal to any other intruding gal that the territory is occupied.

It happened to me once while in school. One fast arrangement like that she left her text book on the 1st visit, on the 2nd visit she left 2 of her tops. and on the 3rd visit she left her pants.

initially, it was fun and I was enjoying it but until gradually wanted to take over my house and to  move in with me.
It got to a point I have to pack all her belonging to one Ghana must go and send to her.

funny indeed grin na souvenir she pack for ur crib. she for 4get her a$s too
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:17am On Aug 28, 2009
sley4life:

the one i experienced was a lady dropped her pants in my box inside my bedroom. When my boo checked my box and found the pant i told her it belongs 2 my sister grin

Only a slowpoke would believe that shyt
Re: Ladies And Underwears by davidif: 6:15am On Aug 28, 2009
Wowwwwwwwwwww. The things you learn on nairaland.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by emmydee(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2009
the entire idea is bullshit. i will just put them in d waste bin!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by sam4(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2009
It does't mean anything, if u are a faithful man.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by kirkmikel: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2009
I have a bag and labels prepared for such eventualities so whenever that comes into play I make judicious use of the bag and labels, it"s my place and my territory alone.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by sley4life(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2009
hmm, i never knew this all while. I better tell any new catch not to wear undies while coming to my apt
Re: Ladies And Underwears by greateliso(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2009
rubbish, codswallop, bunkum,
Re: Ladies And Underwears by waterworks(f): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2009
Gawd!
u dont go ther and leave without ure underwear!!!!!!!!
when u go with a guy and spend the night u suALYY PACK OVERNIGHT BAG!
Jeez! at least if ur going to be movign the relationship forward u guys should already be on a level where uve come to hes house and slept over a cople of times. At least for me sha. so you dont just go and vist a boy and leave ur pant behind you actually have an overnight bag and mostly u wash it and hang it somewhere.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by waterworks(f): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2009
lol who's gonna shag someone who they find isnt wearing underwear in the first place
@thief of hearts u never jam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? / How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? / Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.