Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ladies And Underwears - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Underwears (10564 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? / Re: Ladies And Underwears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Underwears by koolchicco: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Oh Chiko, now you are talking!  There are Nigerian girls like Sherri. . .unfortunately they end up with guys that shut down the spontaneity. 

Yea you're right my bros.Quite unfortunate. angry  cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by oyinda3(f): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2009
nagoma:

This reminds me - ( I wasnt living with my wife at that time because she was in the nursing school) She came in the previous evening for the wkend. I went back to the bathroom after dressing for work that morning, my wife was still in bed - and voila - I saw a ladies pant hanging on the line which I instinctively and very quickly grabbed and stuffed into my pocket and gave a sigh of relief grin aahh!! I have escaped assasination --- when from behind me - you know who, shouted - give me my pant!!! you - scoundrei!!, , dan iska !!!, , he goat!! everthing , , every thing, It was not an easy weekend for me smiley sad shocked angry. From that time I will never forget , my wife washes her underwears and hangs them in the bathroom before she goes to bed - I must not get confused it is not one of the terriorial markers who left that one.

rotflmao
ur wife go kukuma catch u one day
Re: Ladies And Underwears by AyoB(f): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2009
lol! lwkmd! fancy leavinu ur used or even unsused undies 4 a man to find!
wat sort of depraved mind comes up wit dt sort of depraved intimacy?!!
lol. women n their crazy ideas.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by bluespice(f): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2009
negro wats so spontaneous about the girl in that picture?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2009
She is not animated. . .this is still picture, but there is a language in her that men of virility can recognize (this will not apply to eunuchs). She is saying something, its subtle and like I said men. . .possibly lesbians can relate to her gesture. In translation, it will equate to spontaneity. The spontaneity is not visible but the message is suggestive. If I was a marketing manager using the theme "spontaneous" to market, say romance, I will recruit her as my model.

Spontaneous is living the moment and caring about the consequence later. A readiness for adventure! Definitely adventure is the firecracker that keeps a romantic relationship going strong. Take that away and it becomes a monotonous duty to satisfy expectations. This is the threshold where many of our women are and the men share blame in that. Nigerian women have a lot to offer sexually, if they would be allowed uninhibited to bring their loving and freaky spirit to the surface in a spontaneous show of affection.

Uuuhh Jesus. . .that was a mouthful! cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Secretz(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

She is not animated. . .this is still picture, but there is a language in her that men of virility can recognize (this will not apply to eunuchs). She is saying something, its subtle and like I said men. . .possibly lesbians can relate to her gesture. In translation, it will equate to spontaneity. The spontaneity is not visible but the message is suggestive. If I was a marketing manager using the theme "spontaneous" to market, say romance, I will recruit her as my model.

Spontaneous is living the moment and caring about the consequence later. A readiness for adventure! Definitely adventure is the firecracker that keeps a romantic relationship going strong. Take that away and it becomes a monotonous duty to satisfy expectations. This is the threshold where many of our women are and the men share blame in that. Nigerian women have a lot to offer sexually, if they would be allowed uninhibited to bring their loving and freaky spirit to the surface in a spontaneous show of affection.

Uuuhh Jesus. . .that was a mouthful! cheesy

Lol. Yes it was a mouthful . . . . . . . felt like I was in an Art class reviewing a painting . . . . . tongue
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2009
. . . Negro is an artful narrator. Dont mind him! wink
Re: Ladies And Underwears by rockyfela(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2009
Lmao thats nasty and plain funny. Marking teritory ke, il keep it 4 her and give it back, in a bad mood, il burn the crap. It better not be contaminated cos thats just off the mark il throw it away. She should be able to trust me with her heart and not her panties.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2009
Because she left her pata in your house, she's spontaneous? I can think of one million spontaneous things to do than the local art of shedding my panties to all and sundry. cool
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2009
^ Rofl.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2009
Because she left her pata in your house, she's spontaneous?

You see how message get thrown out of content?

No that does not mean she is spontaneous. I only said I prfer spontaneous woman.

TOH, Long time no hear. wink
Re: Ladies And Underwears by oneluvb55(f): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2009
lol
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2009
How can you hear when you are busying looking for trouble on NL *rolls eyes at you*

and what does the preference for spontaneous women have to do with this thread
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2009
Dang! Look at those sexy eyes, mmmmmm, such a vibrant thang wink TOH roll those eyes at me one more time. Oh kills me, ouhhh, oh jigby jigby!

Lol, me look for trouble, no, it wasn't me! I am very easy going. You know how it is in NL. . .you have to spice things up for the ladies.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2009
^^rotfl grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2009
Aren't you supposed to be in Church?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2009
Really. Church is IN me.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2009
lol. . .you arefunny. You should pray to Father above to forgive you your sins overnight. Kneel down let me pray for you. . .

In fact, you know what. . . no I change my mind. You need to come to confession.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2009
Confession, I was there last night. I got my own fair share of pure NaCl holy water.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2009
We are in another day and your confession last nigt expired after sunrise this morning. Dont waste my time. . .you need address to my prayer tent?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2009
lol, where's TOH?

Stop flirting or else my sis wnt reconsider you o, she's been talking abt you this past few days. behave
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2009
We are in another day and your confession last nigt expired after sunrise this morning.   Dont waste my time. . .you need address to my prayer tent?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2009
TOH is an Alhaja now. . .she is fasting.

Alhaja ThiefOfHearts
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2009
lol you two sha grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2009
Ma sepe fun mi

alhaja ko. eru ni
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2009
TOH has faith in me, she knows I got her back anytime any day and my flirting is just what it is - spicing things up for the ladies! If Im thinking of any boobs or legs its definitely those belonging to her.

If I owned the sun I will give it to her right now and leave Florida in darkness. cool
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2009
Speaking of underwear, TOH, dont you agree with my position on this thing being a trophy?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by No2Atheism(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2009
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

TOH has faith in me, she knows I got her back anytime any day

This is true tongue

NN, as for trophy, that only makes sense for a gf. Not some person you picked up for the night and that's what this thread is about else why would they care if the girl leaves anything in the house
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2009
what about those of us that loves to go bare, huh? what do u think we can leave lying around?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2009
This is true

Thank you dear!

NN, as for trophy, that only makes sense for a gf. Not some person you picked up for the night and that's what this thread is about else why would they care if the girl leaves anything in the house

You see. . .you are the only girl in the whole wide world that understand me best. We are tuned in to one another. Now I have said it repeatedly here that I only care to keep it as a TROPHY. I never said TROPHIES. Besides. . . no one else here has the spontaneity that you bring, you are the only special and vibrant girl worth the weight.

Anyway, no2, wassup? Whatever it is will wait, Im in convo with my special girl right at the moment. She got my attention. cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by No2Atheism(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2009
@negro nts

I just heard that you an Alhaji, unfortunately, i am in the business of yabbing alhajis  grin grin grin and muslims  grin grin grin, infact some people consider me to be a terrorist against muslims on the islamic section  grin grin grin.

Nevertheless i would appreciate if u can help out with learning african history as earlier discussed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? / Whats The Weirdest Thing You Ever Caught A Girl Do / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.