Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,565 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ladies And Underwears - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Underwears (10732 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? / Re: Ladies And Underwears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Underwears by dominictj(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2009
Its getting more interesting, only the male folks are more active in the discussion initially meant for the ladies.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by spikedcylinder: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
You're even lucky its her panties she's using to mark territory and not ebo.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by r231(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
iice:

Rofl. Why is it i get the opposite? grin

grin grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by koolchicco: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2009
akinrogba:

My baybs know me well,  none of them would try that with me. they know what my next line of action would be.

Err,How many "baybs" are we talking about? tongue grin

chidyke77:

Sure! As desperate as many of them are in getting a husband by all means.

I just hope all these pants aint contaminated!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by holythug(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ topic
dats ko kon below
Re: Ladies And Underwears by kcpumpin(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2009
To me the act of leaving their undies @ your crib is to send signal to any other intruding gal that the territory is occupied.

no be by dat 1 o, make dem no decieve u o,
Re: Ladies And Underwears by denony(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
i can't take such shit shocked
am gonna pick em up for you when leaving
avoiding bad dreams at night.

territory ko domot ni grin

Gurls always think this one thing or the other
to tie down some guys (as for me, it's wasted effort)
cos u must pick even your droped hairs after make-up

nukwa akuko shocked
Re: Ladies And Underwears by r231(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
denony:

i can't take such shit shocked
am gonna pick em up for you when leaving
avoiding bad dreams at night.

territory ko domot ni grin

Gurls always think this one thing or the other
to tie down some guys (as for me, it's wasted effort)
cos u must pick even your droped hairs after make-up

nukwa akuko shocked

hahahaha

Re: Ladies And Underwears by shesi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
cmon gyals. its not just for marking territory people do it for other reasons too.

NUMBER 1
for example if you had a one night stand u can do it for the guy to remeber u by. obviously hes gonna throw it away but at least till u guys stop calling each other he will rmeber u (normally 2 days after tops)

NUMBER 2
also 4 your boo u can do it 2 mark teritory but not necessarry for any girls for anybody in fact! ure not necessarily marking the territory cos lets face it a scrap of material cant hold a mans conji its for fun really. Also for incase u sleep over.

NUMBER 3
Girls leavew it there as a way to move further in the relationship like some guy previously said small small u leave things there the next thing ure staying over one night the next its weekends, just a way of moving further in the relationship.

it is not for marking territory per say neither is it a sign of insecurity in ure relationship. there are different motives behind it. all in all these panties have to be clean in my opinion!

exactly what i was going to say.

i've seen many girls do it. almost all really. Not underwear all the time but little little things. i never really thought of it as 'marking their territory.' More like trying to move the relationship forward so to speak.

if i'm liking the girl, it's cool. if not, it's rather annoying.

lol, this reminds me of that seinfeld episode, lol, where george tried to get a second date by leaving his stuff behind, hahahhaa
Re: Ladies And Underwears by awizl(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2009
@POST. . .because it's a TROPHY!

I don't want a washed undie. . .She's leaving the one soaked with her juice with me. Wink

@negro NTns
sad sad sadperv ! sad sad sad i bet u'll sniff it regularly n probably kiss it somday
, i wonder hw she'll feel when she finds out
Re: Ladies And Underwears by bluespice(f): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2009
im not leaving nothing no where
Re: Ladies And Underwears by awizl(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
it happened once to me ,, my new gal left her pata in the shower n my ex jus came around n picked it up without my knowledge . My ex embarrased her in public n said she even saw er pant in my crib bt the stupidy did'nt tell me angry angry angry,i cld have gotten it bck pronto cz i kno wt my ex wz capable of. In short,my new gal bleed 3/4 off her weight for 4months. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
GIrls ,, kip marking territories,, ya heard? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by whitelexi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
I actually got nasty with a girl for doing that. It started with coming with 2 pairs of shoes and leaving one behind, then it was clothes, and make-up, and then it got to underwear!!! angry
I woke up one saturday and opened my closet and all i could see was bras hanging here and there shocked Immediately called her to order, and that was her on her way out oh grin

Apparently, some girls are very insecure but will never admit it, very common among naija girls in the uk, and seems to be their way of showing other prospective gfs that they already exist even in their absence!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by mystikal(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
i'll keep d panties safely 4 her return, and they better be clean too.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by kokoye(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2009
No problem marking territory . . .we all do it one way or the other. But there are more decent ways of doing things.

I wonder why people still do such silly things . . . .dont we learn from the naija (voodoo) movies we watch everyday

If you kill yourself over a man / woman, a million will be waiting to take your place.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
shesi:

exactly what i was going to say.

i've seen many girls do it. almost all really. Not underwear all the time but little little things. i never really thought of it as 'marking their territory.' More like trying to move the relationship forward so to speak.
if i'm liking the girl, it's cool. if not, it's rather annoying.

lol, this reminds me of that seinfeld episode, lol, where george tried to get a second date by leaving his stuff behind, hahahhaa

That's just stupid reasoning. undecided A very dirty habit. undecided
Re: Ladies And Underwears by platinumnk(f): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
I knew this guy and he had the thongs underwears of ladies tacked on the wall tongue

It was like 60 of them lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Underwears by jkpretty(f): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
Why must ya'll believe she's marking territories (which dummy territories by the way) . . . can't she just forget her bracelet
Re: Ladies And Underwears by kay80(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2009
Well i come to realise most ladies intentionally leave there underwear specifically pants @ your crib when they come for a weekend or couple of days to mark there territory,i find it quite illarious But i wld love the NL ladies to explain the reason behind this action of there's.

Does this mean she will leave without putting on pants. Too bad.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by izeek(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2009
funny,
when u meet a girl newly nd u like her, we guys seem to be the once who initiate the idea of leaving things over.
when the doing don too much, we get pissed and ask that they move this same things out.

well i just think as long as she has them neatly arranged, its no bother to me.
its only those that have plans to cheat on their spouse that wud complain.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nezan(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2009
I wonder why this post made it to the home page. angry angry shocked shocked
Re: Ladies And Underwears by izeek(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2009
Nezan:

I wonder why this post made it to the home page. angry angry shocked shocked

so ur girlfriend can see it and remember not to leave her panties.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by iice(f): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2009
jkpretty:

Why must ya'll believe she's marking territories (which dummy territories by the way) . . . can't she just forget her bracelet  

shocked shocked Girl where have you been? cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by platinumnk(f): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2009
izeek:

well i just think as long as she has them neatly arranged, its no bother to me.
its only those that have plans to cheat on their spouse that wud complain.

GBAM!! cool I like that kiss
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2009
jkpretty:

lol huge difference between underwear and bracelet.

While I understand why these girls do it(the ones who do it intentionaly), it's still pretty pathetic.

What kind of psycho leaves a place without underwear anyway?

Wouldnt she feel Cold?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by jkpretty(f): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2009
iice:

shocked shocked Girl where have you been? cheesy

Awww! Girlfriend, not been steady for a while (really have been busy) I'm back tho. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by jaybee3(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

While I understand why these girls do it(the ones who do it intentionaly), it's still pretty pathetic.

Wouldnt she feel Cold?
wild assumption that they all live in your damn cold country.
do ya all seriously feel cold down below?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by spikedcylinder: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2009
whitelexi:

What filthy sort of guy kisses and tells? undecided As per your siggy?

ThiefOfHearts:

Wouldnt she feel Cold?

ROTFL. Cold, how? cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by iice(f): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2009
jkpretty:

Awww! Girlfriend, not been steady for a while (really have been busy) I'm back tho. cheesy cheesy

Glad to have you back! cheesy

ThiefOfHearts:

Finito
Re: Ladies And Underwears by jkpretty(f): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

The one that is so used to thatched leaves . . . "ice age"

and Nah! she won't feel cold, she needs the breeze  grin  grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by platinumnk(f): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
jay bee:

wild assumption that they all live in your damn cold country.
do ya all seriously feel cold down below?

Wait.
Doesnt London get freezing as well?
Dont ppl wear like long underwear and stuff undecided

At cold down there, umm not really i think. . i know whenever my hands are cold i stick them between my legs cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by koolchicco: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Wouldnt she feel Cold?

Where,how? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Instagram Babe Flashes Raw Boobzz In Erotic Selfie / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? / Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.