Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,299 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

When you choose to be a fool for love. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you choose to be a fool for love. (47705 Views)

When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Toks2008(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2016
gondon:
I felt pained upon seeing a topic like dis. Lost my job bcoz of a Woman, got my first passport with 6 open visas seized coz of her, got another passport with 2 visa seized coz of her again, not in good terms with my Family coz of her, dont hv male or female frndz coz of her, do everytin in dis world to make her happy, got public insults daily from her, be it in public buses, Church, market and even enough slaps to top it up; yet i still gave her my love.
Her true being came out, wen my mum spoke to her to free me, since den my life hv neva been dsame. She calls me a jobless being, a poor man and above all an hopeless man. But d truth be told, wen u love someone; u wouldnt knw how to control it, expecially if u happen to be someone like me.
Still pursading me to sell my 4bedroom duplex i built at GRA ENUGU, to clear a debt of 100k i owe her....... Bur i still love her even though she is gone.
And d said lady i spoke about isnt a graduate, nor knows how to read or write, but yet treated me like a trash; just bcoz tinz changed. All i wrote happened from Feb 2016 to Date.......

I am using this medium to call on a good lady out there, in search of a soul mate. You cant tell where our luck is, so i wouldnt change my nature. Also, i call on good people who could help a brother stand up back, not monetary stuff, but a contact or link to a job would be d best.

God bless us all.

Well there are two sides to a story but if this your story is for real then its quite sad.

Being a fool for love according to this write up does not mean you keep showering affection to someone who treats you like pooh and only a foolish person will continue to stress him or herself over someone who is not ready to maintain status quo.

1 Like

Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by kyaagbanairaland(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2016
The worst article I have ever seen on Nairaland.
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by greatbrian(m): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2016
The word love is the greatest height of English Scam..... Ntin like that z all about attraction. Talking from experience. Hv tried it and I got hurt ITS SCAM
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Toks2008(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:
Honestly what is love without sharing every part of you. Gifts that come from the heart are way more valuable than superficial public appealing we remember them till we leave this earth or amnesia kicks in

Whatever the case I don't think anyone is a fool for love Looking from outside you dont have the rose tinted glasses ..the one in the honeymoon phase where nothing could absolutely go wrong before the adjusting phase. Also nowadays not everyone is honest about their true intentions uncle kayode is marking multiple babes but still professing love for his main babe ...some act different around everyone some just wait till your comfortable to unleash the Karashika.

Man nowadays is content to be promiscous and glorified on earth only

We should all find the deepest kind of love inside of us. And be happy with that until your partner comes along because love wont be like a movie you might not get presents sometimes all you get is another beating heart that says Love you too...let's do this.
Love is inspiration to do...could be for/ could be with

You are unlucky if your fall in love with a selfish person you will be called a fool because your brave enough to love ... the most widely known form of appreciation is a gift and most times peoole take advantage of it but karma lives

Insightful

1 Like

Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by DAntivirus: 7:49am On Jul 04, 2016
chronique:
Several times,I've been in a situation where I wanted to get someone couple of items,but had to pause to ask myself if truly this person is worth it...

My guy u'r simply stingy... Its not abt the person!
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Toks2008(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Nikita1:
I yaff miss you
Oh thanks dearie.
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Toks2008(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2016
zheroes:
you have a point but I totally dissagree with it. Would you jump into untested waters with both feet? That's a suicide mission.

I can speak because I have been there. Its one step at a time, show some level of love, if the other party does same then you can begin to increase you level of commitment.

I used to have your idea of love , that is go at it with your all, when you do youu will defintely be taken for granted.

Some persons happen to be with us due to circumstance and when their situations changes you then realise they never liked you in the first place. They only stuck because of the benefits

So take one step at a time, if the other party doesn't reciprocate, take another step to clear any sort of doubt, if they still don't reciprocate, kindly lock up. That's became my style when I found my wife and we are both happy today.

Some people are naturally cheats, they have fish brain thinking they are wise. So NEVER EVER give it your all, if you do and the person is changing or changes , you too change. Its that simple.

We are perfectly on the same page here.

Show love if you feel like without prejudice. But if the bae treats you like pooh just back off.
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by ichomi(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2016
gondon:
I felt pained upon seeing a topic like dis. Lost my job bcoz of a Woman, got my first passport with 6 open visas seized coz of her, got another passport with 2 visa seized coz of her again, not in good terms with my Family coz of her, dont hv male or female frndz coz of her, do everytin in dis world to make her happy, got public insults daily from her, be it in public buses, Church, market and even enough slaps to top it up; yet i still gave her my love.
Her true being came out, wen my mum spoke to her to free me, since den my life hv neva been dsame. She calls me a jobless being, a poor man and above all an hopeless man. But d truth be told, wen u love someone; u wouldnt knw how to control it, expecially if u happen to be someone like me.
Still pursading me to sell my 4bedroom duplex i built at GRA ENUGU, to clear a debt of 100k i owe her....... Bur i still love her even though she is gone.
And d said lady i spoke about isnt a graduate, nor knows how to read or write, but yet treated me like a trash; just bcoz tinz changed. All i wrote happened from Feb 2016 to Date.......

I am using this medium to call on a good lady out there, in search of a soul mate. You cant tell where our luck is, so i wouldnt change my nature. Also, i call on good people who could help a brother stand up back, not monetary stuff, but a contact or link to a job would be d best.

God bless us all.

damn!!! How come u allowed ursef sank in love that isnt there.
When u are dating u see sometin that others outside dont see and others outside see things u dont see becuz u are blinded with love.

Always listen wen people start talking about ur partner..... Take a step back and look again..... Now u lost everything u had and worked for for an empty skull, too bad.

And now she is out there ridding another mans deek and living happily not minding ur state of mind and how u arew coping.

Sorry my bro.... Some are just heartless.

I still stay with "These bitches aint loyal"
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by chronique(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2016
Don't say things you know nothing about. Would you go ahead to spend heavily on someone you have a feeling,is seeing someone else? Someone who doesn't give you an assurance that this is what you mean to her? someone who makes iit clear she's still keeping her options open? I don't want to buy anybody's love;if it aint given freely,it's not worth it.
DAntivirus:

My guy u'r simply stingy... Its not abt the person!
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2016
If only u know my story, i bet u won't blame me.
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by LordIsaac(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=Toks2008 post=46398389]A "fool for love" is a phrase used to describe a seemingly willing party who is ready to go all the way to please the other party to the very best of his or her ability.

We all know that love is a figment of imagination and no matter how you profess love to another person,that same person can turn around and rub it on your face and this is why many people are extremely careful in the way they express their affection towards whoever they claim to love just to avoid being called a fool for love.

But the bigger problem lies in trying to be too careful as many people have lost potentially wonderful affairs just because they preempt the motive of the other person who might just be very sincere with them thereby losing that person to another who is ready to be a fool for that same man or woman regardless of the expectations.

I have come to realize that the best way you can have peace in any affair is to risk it all...in other words, become a fool for that man or woman you truly desire..

If you feel like helping your bae through school,business or just buying him or her an expensive gift as well as going an extra mile please go ahead without second guessing or thinking negatively that the person could leave you someday for another.

How many of us have felt like getting an expensive gift for our bae or going the extra mile but have stopped to think "Is he/she really worth it?,what if he/she leaves me eventually?,what if he/she is cheating on me?" and we just change our mind.

If we must have a great affair and a peaceful one at that,we must learn to follow our heart and act towards our bae as if such person will never leave but at the same time, expect them to leave even if you give same the whole world.

The truth is that you don't go into any investment with mediocrity and expect a favourable outcome.

Every love affair is like a profit or loss business investment

with an element of risk but

deserves our "best" input to
succeed and whether it works out or not is a different ball game.

Just follow your heart.
[/
quote]
Hmmmm......couldn't be better articulated. Fact! I had to return to my ex...I noticed a bird at hand is the only bird, nothing dey for bush o!
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by 9japrof(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2016
gondon:

God bless us all.

Bros you need to be caned, you are a disappointment i must confess. A woman did all these to you and still tell us that you loved her.
Sometimes i wonder why on earth some guys misbehave like this. the truth is that even tho a woman loves you 100 percent and notices that you are a wussy, a guy who would always displease himself to make her happy, thats when ur respect stats depreciating. You wrong ur family, colleagues, and lost ur link to international travels all cos of one lady, dude you are plain stupid, you are not buying my sympathy.
Relationships should be a 50 50 commitments else it should be a No No.

And this nigga hasnt learnt his lessons. he is still calling out ladies that would help him stand on his feet. Please any lady in the house whose willing to take up the mantle of the last lady and continue where she stop should please send this nigga a Pm
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Toks2008(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2016
9japrof:

Bros you need to be caned, you are a disappointment i must confess. A woman did all these to you and still tell us that you loved her.
Sometimes i wonder why on earth some guys misbehave like this. the truth is that even tho a woman loves you 100 percent and notices that you are a wussy, a guy who would always displease himself to make her happy, thats when ur respect stats depreciating. You wrong ur family, colleagues, and lost ur link to international travels all cos of one lady, dude you are plain stupid, you are not buying my sympathy.
Relationships should be a 50 50 commitments else it should be a No No.

And this nigga hasnt learnt his lessons. he is still calling out ladies that would help him stand on his feet. Please any lady in the house whose willing to take up the mantle of the last lady and continue where she stop should please send this nigga a Pm

Eyan buruku no bobo yii.

You ve got no chill at all.kai!
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Emidbest(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2016
Aviero:
Negative mindsets shouldn't deter us from showing good affection to the people in our lives. Abi?

I've learnt the hard way. These days, it's all about reciprocality. If I show bae adequate affection, and she doesn't reciprocate well, I begin to have second thoughts. I slow down on whatever it is I am doing.

You can't tell me to keep doing good to bae, when I know that bae is taking the good for granted and giving the goods to someone else.

I can't risk it all for any bae that's not going to risk it all for me.

So, OP, being careful matters alot.

I can't just be doing mumu all the time, and in the end, get heartbroken. I need to be careful this time around.
Gbam Gbam Gbam. i totally concur with you. do 4 me, i do 4 u. some people are just so devilish and heartless. as 4 me, my love has okpolor eyes 2 discern wen a woman's heart is with me or not. and by d time i figure dat out. hmmm obiarije, una oooo
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by DAntivirus: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2016
chronique:
Don't say things you know nothing about. Would you go ahead to spend heavily on someone you have a feeling,is seeing someone else? Someone who doesn't give you an assurance that this is what you mean to her? someone who makes iit clear she's still keeping her options open? I don't want to buy anybody's love;if it aint given freely,it's not worth it.

Oya sorry! Don't buy her love, borrow it grin
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Clentuzbaba(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Follow ur heart indeed

Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by hssl(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2016
smiley
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Bimpe29: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Love absolutely and unconditionally. Love is always sweet with sincerity.
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by bigiyaro(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
There is nothing like love. Its jst a phenomena people use to cheat one another.
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by adedayoadedeji(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Anabel:

Kilagbe Kileju... meaning wetin we carry, wetin you throw. In simple terms; its a surprise comment people use when you are coming too strong on them. grin

explainer
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by graphiti: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
eph12:
Maybe it's me but anytime I open a thread and it's this tok thread I just close it immediately.

Bruhhhhhh!

Yet u didn't close ds one. U not only opened it, but you commented on it!

Reminds me of d bloke who complained dt d soup was sour but devoured d same soup and also licked d plate!

Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by eph12(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
graphiti:

Bruhhhhhh!

Yet u didn't close ds one. U not only opened it, but you commented on it!

Reminds me of d bloke who complained dt d soup was sour but devoured d same soup and also licked d plate!
So what do you think made him lick the plate?
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by graphiti: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
eph12:

So what do you think made him lick the plate?

Bravo!

A perfect question.

eph12:
anytime I open a thread and it's this tok thread I just close it immediately .

My pipo talk sey, "d meat wey parzin nor dey chop, é nor dey use teeth divide am"!

U detest tok2008 's thread, yet u opened
it AND commented on it!

So can u plz tell ds honourable houz Why u swallowed ur own vomit

Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by eph12(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
graphiti:

Bravo!

A perfect question.

My pipo talk sey, "d meat wey parzin nor dey chop, é nor dey use teeth divide am"!

U detest tok2008 's thread, yet u opened
it AND commented on it!

So can u plz tell ds honourable houz Why u swallowed ur own vomit

Do you mean why I didn't read one bit of the op? By the way it was on fp and of course you can't see the author of the thread.
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by graphiti: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
eph12:

Do you mean why I didn't read one bit of the op? By the way it was on fp and of course you can't see the author of the thread.

U've gravely missed d point!
There are some dudes on nairaland that I NEVER bother 2 read their piece(s) once I know they are the author.

My grouse is: Once u knew it was Toks2008, u should have taken d exit door!

What u have just done, like d soup-licking dude, is chew the meat and spat it out after sucking d "juice".

My take: to really show dt u detest tok's thread, next time, just press d "ignore button" ie, move on to other threads

That's when u'll earn my.........

Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by eph12(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
graphiti:

U've gravely missed d point!
There are some dudes on nairaland that I NEVER bother 2 read their piece(s) once I know they are the author.

My grouse is: Once u knew it was Toks2008, u should have taken d exit door!

What u have just done, like d soup-licking dude, is chew the meat and spat it out after sucking d "juice".

My take: to really show dt u detest tok's thread, next time, just press d "ignore button" ie, move on to other threads

That's when u'll earn my.........
Lol. Seems you have been looking for how to upload all those pictures. Opening a thread does not equate to reading it's contents. So how come it's same as eating the soup licking the plates and spitting it out? Do you read the contents of every thread you open? Am not saying his threads are off points o. Am just saying his threads are common knowledge or not interesting to ME.

Well I know you will still come up with more pictures and more stories of the boy in your village that ate the soup and licked the pot. It's OK though as they are more interesting than the contents of the OP.
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by graphiti: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
eph12:

Lol. Seems you have been looking for how to upload all those pictures. Opening a thread does not equate to reading it's contents. So how come it's same as eating the soup licking the plates and spitting it out? Do you read the contents of every thread you open? Am not saying his threads are off points o. Am just saying his threads are common knowledge or not interesting to ME.

Well I know you will still come up with more pictures and more stories of the boy in your village that ate the soup and licked the pot. It's OK though as they are more interesting than the contents of the OP.

Bia, tnks 4 d diversion.........(in bold).... but no thanks!

what caused all ds wrangling was ur assertion that u close d thread once u know Toks2008 is d author, pure and simple:

eph12:
Maybe it's me but anytime I open a thread and it's this tok thread I just close it immediately .

eph12, Obviously, this time around u didn't close it immediately.......... but was enticed to comment.

This is d bone of contention!

Gerrit?

Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by eph12(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
graphiti:

Bia, tnks 4 d diversion.........(in bold).... but no thanks!

what caused all ds wrangling was ur assertion that u close d thread once u know Toks2008 is d author, pure and simple:

Obviously, this time around u didn't close it immediately.......... but was enticed to comment.

This is d bone of contention!

Gerrit?

Yea I understand what you mean just that I was enjoying your playing around with pictures and that your village story.
But if you insist I lick the soup and chew the plates I agree cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by graphiti: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
eph12:

Yea I understand what you mean just that I was enjoying your playing around with pictures and that your village story.
But if you insist I lick the soup and chew the plates I agree cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Foxie: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2016
iykenathan162:

my bae for 2 yrs now is requesting for an android phone since her old phone is given her hell of issues.though the money is not the issue here

but it is wise enough for me to buy that phone for her since I have not married her pls I need yr advice

Like seriously you're seeking advice if you should buy her a phone? Someone you claimed to have been dating for the past 2years? I hope you've not been sleeping with her all these years too? 'Cause I see no sense in you seeking advice from the world if to buy her a phone or not, c'mon even without her been your bae can't you buy someone a phone if you're in a position to do so? Hmmm that your bae better re-evaluate if you're fit to be her bae!
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by odimbannamdi(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Toks2008:
A "fool for love" is a phrase used to describe a seemingly willing party who is ready to go all the way to please the other party to the very best of his or her ability.

We all know that love is a figment of imagination and no matter how you profess love to another person,that same person can turn around and rub it on your face and this is why many people are extremely careful in the way they express their affection towards whoever they claim to love just to avoid being called a fool for love.

But the bigger problem lies in trying to be too careful as many people have lost potentially wonderful affairs just because they preempt the motive of the other person who might just be very sincere with them thereby losing that person to another who is ready to be a fool for that same man or woman regardless of the expectations.

I have come to realize that the best way you can have peace in any affair is to risk it all...in other words, become a fool for that man or woman you truly desire..

If you feel like helping your bae through school,business or just buying him or her an expensive gift as well as going an extra mile please go ahead without second guessing or thinking negatively that the person could leave you someday for another.

How many of us have felt like getting an expensive gift for our bae or going the extra mile but have stopped to think "Is he/she really worth it?,what if he/she leaves me eventually?,what if he/she is cheating on me?" and we just change our mind.

If we must have a great affair and a peaceful one at that,we must learn to follow our heart and act towards our bae as if such person will never leave but at the same time, expect them to leave even if you give same the whole world.

The truth is that you don't go into any investment with mediocrity and expect a favourable outcome.

Every love affair is like a profit or loss business investment with an element of risk but deserves our "best" input to succeed and whether it works out or not is a different ball game.

Just follow your heart.

Sir, i am interested in getting some snails. Lets talk on whatsapp, pls
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Toks2008(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Sir, i am interested in getting some snails. Lets talk on whatsapp, pls

Lol! you cracked me up big time.

You no go ask for snail on the thread it was posted.

Sorry I no longer do person to person but I only deal with big hotels and fast food restaurants so no need contacting you.
Its unfortunate that many people who call me can't meet up with the minimum quantity for supply.

You can check the snail markets for your deal.

Do have a great day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.