Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

When you choose to be a fool for love. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you choose to be a fool for love. (47707 Views)

When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Countrygirl(f): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2016
Toks2008:
Where have you been?
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Toks2008(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2016
Countrygirl:
Where have you been?
I'm good. Thanks
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Toks2008(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Countrygirl:
Where have you been?
I'm good. Thanks
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by odimbannamdi(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol! you cracked me up big time.

You no go ask for snail on the thread it was posted.

Sorry I no longer do person to person but I only deal with big hotels and fast food restaurants so no need contacting you.
Its unfortunate that many people who call me can't meet up with the minimum quantity for supply.

You can check the snail markets for your deal.

Do have a great day

You know, with the very enlightening threads you pioneer on Nairaland, i least expected this very haughty comment from you. There are other polite ways you could have employed to make your point.

If i saw your snail thread, would i have come here to talk about it. Were you not the one who spammed every snail thread with a picture of snails and your ability to deliver back then? What did you expect?

Now you have become a "big supplier" and have suddenly forgotten your humble beginnings. Dont forget, pride goeth before a might fall. All the best sir
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Toks2008(m): 2:36am On Jul 12, 2016
odimbannamdi:

You know, with the very enlightening threads you pioneer on Nairaland, i least expected this very haughty comment from you. There are other polite ways you could have employed to make your point.

If i saw your snail thread, would i have come here to talk about it. Were you not the one who spammed every snail thread with a picture of snails and your ability to deliver back then? What did you expect?

Now you have become a "big supplier" and have suddenly forgotten your humble beginnings. Dont forget, pride goeth before a might fall. All the best sir

Guy you really need to learn some etiquette and stop brandishing an odoriferous altitude.

You left a thread where you ought to post your request to start quoting me here to make an off point request and does this make sense to you? to me that was an avoidable sarcasm and I owe you no apology.

You further reiterated your baseless egocentrism by asking me to contact you when you could have simply sent me a mail and I would have discussed the deal with you discretely and with absolute serenity.

It is apparent that you have no idea of what spamming means.

There was no case of spamming in an open interactive forum especially when the subject matter is discussed and there was no case of small beginning as I defined my module operand from the onset...MINIMUM ORDER APPLICABLE...but unfortunately all individuals that have contacted me can't meet up which necessitated my new policy.

And for the records, I did a little bit of psychology in my university days and my sixth sense tells me that what you did here was a childish act of mockery and this makes me wonder how old you are and your intelligent quotient level.

NEWS FLASH! I am an entrepreneur and snail business is good business which I decide to add to my business arsenal asides my corporate E-commerce firm so I'm not ashamed in anyway to indulge in it.

But in case my assertions are wrong, I still owe you no apology because you goofed big time by quoting me here when you had the decent option of sending me a mail or at least quote me on the thread you saw the info.

Stay blessed.
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by odimbannamdi(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Toks2008:

Guy you really need to learn some etiquette and stop brandishing an odoriferous altitude.

You left a thread where you ought to post your request to start quoting me here to make an off point request and does this make sense to you? to me that was an avoidable sarcasm and I owe you no apology.

You further reiterated your baseless egocentrism by asking me to contact you when you could have simply sent me a mail and I would have discussed the deal with you discretely and with absolute serenity.

It is apparent that you have no idea of what spamming means.

There was no case of spamming in an open interactive forum especially when the subject matter is discussed and there was no case of small beginning as I defined my module operand from the onset...MINIMUM ORDER APPLICABLE...but unfortunately all individuals that have contacted me can't meet up which necessitated my new policy.

And for the records, I did a little bit of psychology in my university days and my sixth sense tells me that what you did here was a childish act of mockery and this makes me wonder how old you are and your intelligent quotient level.

NEWS FLASH! I am an entrepreneur and snail business is good business which I decide to add to my business arsenal asides my corporate E-commerce firm so I'm not ashamed in anyway to indulge in it.

But in case my assertions are wrong, I still owe you no apology because you goofed big time by quoting me here when you had the decent option of sending me a mail or at least quote me on the thread you saw the info.

Stay blessed.

Sir, i wont banter words with you.

I just want you to know that my question was sincere and devoid of an intentions to spite you.

Honestly, I never knew you had a dedicated thread for it, plus you have created over 194 topics, so it will be very hectic for me sieving through your topics in search of it.

I quoted you here and not on the other snail threads you posted on because this thread was the easily accessible one when i wanted to get your attention after every other means proved abortive (my PMs don't go and your 0909 number aint going through either)

I really find your outburst and choice of words very surprising. Anyway, since you have found my comments spiteful, I AM SORRY
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Toks2008(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Sir, i wont banter words with you.

I just want you to know that my question was sincere and devoid of an intentions to spite you.

Honestly, I never knew you had a dedicated thread for it, plus you have created over 194 topics, so it will be very hectic for me sieving through your topics in search of it.

I quoted you here and not on the other snail threads you posted on because this thread was the easily accessible one when i wanted to get your attention after every other means proved abortive (my PMs don't go and your 0909 number aint going through either)

I really find your outburst and choice of words very surprising. Anyway, since you have found my comments spiteful, I AM SORRY

My first response was innocuous but the way you replied me really got me pissed of but all good, I apologize for my outburst.

Do have a splendid night rest.
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by odimbannamdi(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Toks2008:

My first response was innocuous but the way you replied me really got me pissed of but all good, I apologize for my outburst.

Do have a splendid night rest.

Thank you sir. All the best in your endeavours
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by ichomi(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Eeya
Re: When you choose to be a fool for love. by Thazard(m): 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Aviero:
Negative mindsets shouldn't deter us from showing good affection to the people in our lives. Abi?

I've learnt the hard way. These days, it's all about reciprocality. If I show bae adequate affection, and she doesn't reciprocate well, I begin to have second thoughts. I slow down on whatever it is I am doing.

You can't tell me to keep doing good to bae, when I know that bae is taking the good for granted and giving the goods to someone else.

I can't risk it all for any bae that's not going to risk it all for me.

So, OP, being careful matters alot.

I can't just be doing mumu all the time, and in the end, get heartbroken. I need to be careful this time around.

Apt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.