Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (64421 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / Is This True About Girls? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Cooleasy(m): 5:43am On Jun 12, 2016
jashar:
Lesson Learnt: Don't break your back to please nobody. If a person ain't comfortable with you in your current status(not that you shouldn't strive to attain better smiley ) , leave trash for LAWMA and kick that person to the curb.

Life's too short abeg undecided

Capisce?
Caspisce!
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by HaneefahRN(f): 5:54am On Jun 12, 2016
Neyoyo:
I've noticed that most Nigerians try to justify some misdeeds by saying a lot of people have committed them or are still committing them. A guy is heart broken and what a lot of people are saying is that guys also break girls' hearts. What is bad is bad. Simple.

The issue is they are making it seem like it's a girl thing. Guys dump ladies that have put so much trust in them everyday and heaven hasn't fallen. A guy can keep leading a lady on for years in the name of making things get better before marriage and after wasting all her time (considering the age range women mostly get married) dump her for a younger woman. Or dump girls after getting them pregnant and series of abortion. I'm sure many of us seen people with such experiences. Yet some hypocrites are talking like it's only women that do such.

Generalize it, humans (male and female).
And probably that guy never made any marriage related plans with her, just kept assuming she will hang around for as long as he wants.

OP, from the way you are talking it probably happened to you. Pele sogbo. A better one is on her way.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Syjibrin(f): 5:56am On Jun 12, 2016
AfricanApple:
she broke his heart and the first thing that came to his mind is how much money he has spent on her! then he is a dumb azz
pls be civil in ur ultrances I believe u can do better than this
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 12, 2016
kevin25:
A guy in my neighborhood was dating a girl for a long time, I knew them as the best couple. The guy doesn't joke with anything that concerns the girl affair.

Today being June 11, this particular girl is getting married to one guy like that and the worst part is that not only that she breaks the guy's heart but she didn't let the guy know about her marriage plans Till today.

The guy in quote is very unhappy and was calculating how much he has spent on the girl since they started, not that he has a lot but he is trying his best to use the little money he has at his disposal to solve the girl's needs whenever they arise, no matter how big or small just to show the girl that he really lovers her.

I felt so bad for the guy but on a second thought I ask my self what is the need for dating? why do girls pretend they love you just to be with you for a while just to gain something from you and most of them know that they can't be with you for long still they persist on staying, by so doing l, they end up chasing away those that has the intention of staying with you forever..

Everyday is a lesson I have learnt my own today...I hope your learnt yours, is better to define any relationship to avoid the stories that touches the heart.. Define it so that you don't spend your hard earn money on a girl that doesn't value it..spend because you have not because your thinking that the girl will be your future wife where as she sees you as an ordinary friend..if you don't have, don't try so hard to impress because no matter what you do on this earth, you can never impress a girl...
It's evident that she doesn't love you. Otherwise, she ought to have informed you first before going ahead with the marriage.

She simply played on you. You really have to forget about this woman and move on.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Olasco93: 6:05am On Jun 12, 2016
smartolala:
The guy should get himself a copy of a book titled'who moved my cheese'by spencer johnson
Please, what is the book all about in summary. I asked because I might need one too. Thanks!
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by AreaFada2: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2016
These days, expecting loyalty from a woman you're married to looks increasingly like expecting a pegasus as a birthday present. grin
Much less an ordinary girlfriend. shocked

Even if you put her on a 150k monthly pay, that guarantees no loyalty.
She might even use it to house & feed another guy.

Leave trash for LAWMA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by HaneefahRN(f): 6:20am On Jun 12, 2016
lutheran:
Exactly what happen to me few days ago, a relationship of 9years, she just call my attention to it that she no longer interested that the love is not there again, I later find out that she already as someone in mind to get married to. It hurt me but I have moved on... It's one of those things

You kept dating a girl for 9 good years without marrying her and you expect her to keep waiting? Or did you start dating in Junior Secondary School?
So you can come and open thread on her head that she is already looking older than you (like a guy did) after you have have met a younger woman and wasted her time.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by khalifanino: 6:30am On Jun 12, 2016
[Lol....fuuny quote author=steppin post=46490362]Romance section seems to be the "whine" section of Nairaland. The funny thing is, when they're narrating their story, it's always a friend or cousin.
If a lady breaks your heart, get over it and move on. If you can't over it, get another girl, make her fall in love with you and break her heart too, if it makes you feel better.
Smh...sad souls. [/quote]
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Maxvasia(m): 6:31am On Jun 12, 2016
Abeg who be this mumu? cry
AfricanApple:
she broke his heart and the first thing that came to his mind is how much money he has spent on her! then he is a dumb azz

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 12, 2016
kevin25:
A guy in my neighborhood was dating a girl for a long time, I knew them as the best couple. The guy doesn't joke with anything that concerns the girl affair.

Today being June 11, this particular girl is getting married to one guy like that and the worst part is that not only that she breaks the guy's heart but she didn't let the guy know about her marriage plans Till today.

The guy in quote is very unhappy and was calculating how much he has spent on the girl since they started, not that he has a lot but he is trying his best to use the little money he has at his disposal to solve the girl's needs whenever they arise, no matter how big or small just to show the girl that he really lovers her.

I felt so bad for the guy but on a second thought I ask my self what is the need for dating? why do girls pretend they love you just to be with you for a while just to gain something from you and most of them know that they can't be with you for long still they persist on staying, by so doing l, they end up chasing away those that has the intention of staying with you forever..

Everyday is a lesson I have learnt my own today...I hope your learnt yours, is better to define any relationship to avoid the stories that touches the heart.. Define it so that you don't spend your hard earn money on a girl that doesn't value it..spend because you have not because your thinking that the girl will be your future wife where as she sees you as an ordinary friend..if you don't have, don't try so hard to impress because no matter what you do on this earth, you can never impress a girl...
Define the relationship? Even the married people Divorce. D facts is dat gals are so cheap dan 2 #5 product. The are gosh in real life. I reject such tin.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by swaggprofessor(m): 6:33am On Jun 12, 2016
kevin25:

Wait Kevin u sure say the mugu for this story no b u so
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by JOSHUAEASY(m): 6:33am On Jun 12, 2016
histemple
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by JOSHUAEASY(m): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2016
DeeTus .. Cc
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 12, 2016
Guys and girls are guilty of this... The fact is "shine your eyes" when getting into any relationship.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by JOSHUAEASY(m): 6:35am On Jun 12, 2016
JOSHUAEASY:
DeeTus .. Cc

Hello
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2016
Achievement:
Get Cash Get Paid... A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'
human trafficking alert
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by NevetsIbot(m): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2016
LoneRanger12:

But I hope u remember that its those same bitches that will start shouting 'broke ass nigga' if u decide not to spend on them when dating.
you spend on em.... They call you maga. You dnt spend on em, they call you broke.... So because you dnt want em to call you broke, dyu now spend on em. To me, I'd keep my money. Than God I'm not a sex freak....she can hold her pvssy. I'll hold my cash. The only woman I'll spend on will be my wife.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by 49cents(m): 6:42am On Jun 12, 2016
kevin25:
I pity the guy because of the way he looked today so down and depressed he was lamenting and blaming his God for not giving him money, he was talking on how he dried his account just to make this girls happy by providing all her needs .. its so painful when you do things for love and it came back to hurt you in the end...to me I love with my brain

I am 99% sure that the girl in question is one over-fine yellow pawpaw with the so-called 'assets'.....

The signs will be always there:
1. She never called as much as the guy called (don't tell me that 'ladies dont have money on thier phones, when a lady loves she can will ensure she calls regualary and will even lament to the guy that he doesn't call as much)

2. She wasn't shy to ask the guy to solve her material needs like making hair, fixing nails, buying phones etc): to her that is the real reason why she is with the guy besides the remote possibility of 'managing' him as husband when Plan A to E fails

3. She sleeps with him every now and then especially in anticipation of a favour: she does this just to appease her own conscience and to extort more from him

4. Other signs includes:
* not picking up his calls always with flimsy excuses; she will try to fool you and your friends by cleaning the house, cooking and all that, is just a front to keep the maga paying....

You will be shocked that the guy she married was also tricked by her playing the wife material card: she didint ask him for money since has a mugu who drained his account for her.....

The only way to avoid these kind of heartbreaks is to ensure you build relationships from friendships; sacrifice the immediate reaction of attraction; try to be the person's friend, letting them know your true self...and since its only about friendship there isn't any pressure to impress rather it will improve everything in you!

He that has ears let them hear

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by dharay99: 6:42am On Jun 12, 2016
AfricanApple:
Yhu need a new brain ASAp.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2016
JOSHUAEASY:

Hello
Hey
JOSHUAEASY:

Hello
Hey
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Xbox222: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2016
I still don't really understand why guys keep killing themselves over these bitches that call themselves girls. Why not stay single and be happy with yourself and free yourself of all the stress and heartaches that goes with dating.
BE SINGLE AND BE HAPPY

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by sammaking(m): 6:47am On Jun 12, 2016
EscobarSnipes:
After looking at all these things, I still wonder why guys still fall in love. I move with the mindset that no matter how much u please a lady, she'll still subconsciously keep comparing you to her numerous toasters and NO MATTER HOW LONG SHE RESISTS she'll surely dump you when the time comes. The funny part is that she'll do the same to the next guy & the guy after him, it continues. Why do guys still fall in love?
This is serious indeed.. simply the truth..but not ola them. My imidiadte Elder sister got hooked to her husband way back in Jss..not saying this because she's my sister, both of them stayed on each other till they got married
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 12, 2016
kevin25:

all you pussy niggaz, na today you dey know? Girls are just sex tools, and get attracted to the people with the best assets to attract them, cis they really have nothing to add, so they are out for a place already built...

Just fork them and pay them... Thats their only use...

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by thexzy(m): 6:52am On Jun 12, 2016
A guy should be very reasonable when it comes to spending on a lady. I commend what the gurl did so that dullard guys will sit-up. It's better to define what you want from a lady, how you want it and also to what extent this should be. Ladies are like flowers as time isn't on their side....When they see any opportunity, they'll have to stop playing games, reconfigure their thoughts and utilize it judiciously .....That'ยง when you'll see a girl and decide to call her smart. Tho we have dullards too amongst them.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Xbox222: 6:52am On Jun 12, 2016
chubbygal:
Hmmm, if say him get some reasonable bundles like this him for no dey make noise say nwatiti chop. Tell him to get a life.
Can your miserable father boast of a single note?
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by eyinjuege: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2016
lutheran:
Exactly what happen to me few days ago, a relationship of 9years, she just call my attention to it that she no longer interested that the love is not there again, I later find out that she already as someone in mind to get married to. It hurt me but I have moved on... It's one of those things

Did she want marriage and you weren't ready for that?

Maybe her priorities changed, and she wanted more than you were willing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by fransixe(m): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2016
You think say Chris Brown or wetin them call am sef wey sing " these hoes ain't loyal" no knw wetin him sing? advice him to pick the pieces of his heart and move on joor....sh**t happens.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2016
timsonpreye:
that why we use and dump ur gender angry
paulkillerman here has been leading the way, before Christ was born grin

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2016
49cents:

I am 99% sure that the girl in question is one over-fine yellow pawpaw with the so-called 'assets'.....

The signs will be always there:
1. She never called as much as the guy called (don't tell me that 'ladies dont have money on thier phones, when a lady loves she can will ensure she calls regualary and will even lament to the guy that he doesn't call as much)

2. She wasn't shy to ask the guy to solve her material needs like making hair, fixing nails, buying phones etc): to her that is the real reason why she is with the guy besides the remote possibility of 'managing' him as husband when Plan A to E fails

3. She sleeps with him every now and then especially in anticipation of a favour: she does this just to appease her own conscience and to extort more from him

4. Other signs includes:
* not picking up his calls always with flimsy excuses; she will try to fool you and your friends by cleaning the house, cooking and all that, is just a front to keep the maga paying....

You will be shocked that the guy she married was also tricked by her playing the wife material card: she didint ask him for money since has a mugu who drained his account for her.....

The only way to avoid these kind of heartbreaks is to ensure you build relationships from friendships; sacrifice the immediate reaction of attraction; try to be the person's friend, letting them know your true self...and since its only about friendship there isn't any pressure to impress rather it will improve everything in you!

He that has ears let them hear
Hahaha. Yes, you're absolutely right. I do not know why some guys still act like wussy bags.

Lol, he's learnt a lesson now. For God's sake stop spending on a girl who doesn't love you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.