Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil (21476 Views)

Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Giyerte(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

What do you mean by deciding who is SS and not, i have bever done that before, if i have, kindly quote me.
My point is igbos are niger deltans, stop the divide and rule, stop it!!! Ypu are only creating more animosity btw the igbos and yorubas. Even president buhari called ibe kachikwu, the oil minister an igboman but when it comes to ethnic groups in SS you yorubas claim there are no igbos in SS.

Why? Why? What is your gain in this

I am a Yoruba man studying In UNIPORT, in which Ikwere na them get dis part where Uniport dey.

A whole lots of them do say they are not Igbo and we should stop associating them with igbos despite that they have some terms in the language that are igbo.

23local govt in Rivers State with each local govt with his own language.

Dis thing u are saying here ehn, no come some part of Rivers State to talk coz them go kill u for associating them igbo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr66r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, you shall continue to whine, weep, wail, yell and gnash your teeth with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses, at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK, as if your whole essence in life is being deprived you, till you meet your Waterloo...

Useless cretinous savage of dirt and slavery!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Giyerte:

I am a Yoruba man studying In UNIPORT, in which Ikwere na them get dis part where Uniport dey.

A whole lots of them do say they are not Igbo and we should stop associating them with igbos despite that they have some terms in the language that are igbo.

Dis thing u are saying here ehn, no come some part of Rivers State to talk coz them go kill u for associating them igbo

Man my inlaw is an ikwerre, wtf are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Giyerte:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr66r: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
jneutron4000:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin guy calm down and stop crying, i just pity the souls your god nnamdi kanu has sent to their early grave due to his greedy agenda. We yorubas are tired of staying with EVIL MINDED PEOPLE like you. you will be surprise to see how GOD will work mighty in the Republic of Oduduwa cool meanwhile, click on this link to tap some sense https://www.facebook.com/TheYorubaPeople/videos/692590400846951/

I feel your pains since your Yoruba folks are so confused about life that they rarely stand for anything good in life save to parasitise and leech on the better South.

God will not preoccupy Himself with a tribe that relishes in evil, wickedness, injustice, inequity, treachery, backst*bbing, lies and deceits not to mention the ones who parade as spawns of a fallen demon.

However, do note that Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from Yoruba greedy, treasury looters cum murderous vampires,;verm1ns and vagabonds parading as sophisticated tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Giyerte(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

Man my inlaw is an ikwerre, wtf are you saying?

I am sure of what I am saying, dis is my 3 year in Ikwere land.

Just ask ur In Law sir.

Ikwere language and igbo get similarities but they still say dir own language is independent on dir own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Giyerte(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Delta not part of Biafra – State Government

dailypost.ng/2016/06/01/delta-not-part-of-biafra-state-government/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr66r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from a devilish set of people, Igbos travel to Lagos to take advantage of Yoruba visionlessness, docility and gross ineptitude. About a century ago the Europeans competed amongst themselves in trooping to Africa.
That's business acumen and economic expansion at work!

Dimwit, you need to enrol in Business 101 to grasp the reason the Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, Americans and Italians troop to Lagos to create opportunities and conquer the land.

If you can't take it no more consider taking a walk to Ojota Motor park and board a bus back to your Oshogbo enclave!

Utilise your energies to transform your Brown roof republic. Focus on eradicating diseases associated with asbestos and zinc oxide.

You lots claim Yorubas had empires that cut across Nigeria, Togo and Benin. Why are the Yorubas in these countries not outstanding to project the countries to limelight? Same situation is applicable to the Hausas, Fulanis and Kanuris in Niger, Mali, Cameroon, Ghana and some other African countries.

Lagos and some other parts of Yorubaland in Nigeria are doing well because of the midal touch of Igboness.

It takes a determined and industrious people to leave their immediate environment and venture into a distant land and conquer it. A bunch of parasitic creatures would rather lazy around in their neighbourhood and depend on their parents for their survival. 

You can see the result in the number of street urchins and area boys being bred by the Yorubas in the name of 'sophistication'.

We live in a global village that's why you see the Igbos, Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, Americans and Italians journey to Lagos to conquer the land.

You're pained that the Igbos would come into Lagos and out-compete you to your shame and chagrin. And now your unbridled greed led you to sell off your father's lands to the ever industrious Igbos and becoming tenants.

Little wonder many of you rarely believe one can achieve success save by ritual-killings and cannibalism aside the armed robberies, incests and juju prevalent in Yorubaland.

Kamoru, leave Lagos for Lagosians! Lagos is not your father's property. Lagos was devloped with the crude oil from another's backyard coupled with the sweats and bloods of tribes in Nigeria.
If you can't take it go back to your Oshogbo enclave.

Stop being tied to the aprons of your parents and go hustle outside. Be weaned from your parents and try venturing out so you can compete with other people.
Then you'll be able to find an idea you can live and die for.

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

It's so pathetic the way BFR makes you shameless minions convulse, portraying you hypocrites as being so inferior that you can't live by yourselves.
cheesy cheesy ;

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr66r: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Giyerte:

https://www.nairaland.com/2946027/ndigbo-unity-thread-ndigbo-united/1

EzePromoe:
Well, the Ikwerre society is a pretty complex one. Ikwerre initially starts with nine clans which is believed to be the nine children of Iwhoruoha (progenitor of the Ikwerre people), these are: Obio, Rebisi, Akpor, Igwuruta, Aluu, Isiokpo, Diobu and Emohua. Igwuruta, Aluu, Isiokpo all situated in the present day Ikwerre L.G.A are grouped under Iwhoruoha to portend their direct descent from the progenitor of the Ikwerre nation. Obio and Akpor are two children of Iwhoruoha whose descendants are indigenous to the present day Obio/Akpor LGA. Rebisi and Diobu descendants are indigenous to PH city LGA. Rumuokwurushi and Elimgbu are Evo towns under Obio. Evo is the second son of Obio according to history and he begot other towns such as Iriebe, Elelenwo and so on. Majority of Ikwerre people are familiar with Igbo words except those from the Western hinterlands of Emohua e.g Ndele, Ogbakiri, Rumuji and so on. These clans give the fiercest rebuttal to anything that tries to link them with other Igbo groups. Their reasons are understandable. The Ogbakiri people for example constituted a significant number of Kalabari migrants who mixed up with the locals and formed a community today known as Ogbakiri. Till today, there is still that strong lingering Kalabari influence in the culture. I will stop here for now.

EzePromoe:
I'm from Omueke Igwuruta in Ikwerre L.G.A. You shouldn't be surprise to see so many proud Igbos because we understand history better. Now imagine how ironic it is for somebody from Ogbakiri, whose ancestor might have been amongst some Kalabari men who came and settled amongst the locals, to tell an Igwuruta man, a direct descendant of Iwhoruoha, that he is not Ikwerre simply because he refused being naive. Some people are not worth replying by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
ALISMILE:
I am sure ur ass has been banned! Learn to be civil nextime!

Hope you weren't referring to me?
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr66r: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
jneutron4000:
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin hahaha e pain you.. Now very soon Lagos go turn to igbo land abi grin ogbeni go hang yourself if Yorubas dey give you nightmare because God has made us great and you guys can keep wailing for all i care. When you finish, make sure say you go deliver the gala money wey you sell for eko bridge before you loss money ode grin grin cool

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, you and your backst*bbing generation of leeches shall continue to whine, weep, wail, yell and gnash your teeth at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK till you meet your Waterloo...

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Giyerte(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
We are not part of Biafra, says Delta SSG

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/not-part-biafra-says-delta-ssg/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Giyerte:

I am sure of what I am saying, dis is my 3 year in Ikwere land.

Just ask ur In Law sir.

Ikwere language and igbo get similarities but they still say dir own language is independent on dir own

Mr man , igbo Language is very diverse. for example:
abiriba, mbaise all sound different from central igbo, it doesn't mean they aren't igbo.

Ikwerres just like the abiribas are igbo, quit that narrative pls

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr66r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, you and your backst*bbing generation of leeches shall continue to whine, weep, wail, yell and gnash your teeth at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK till you meet your Waterloo...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by eazisky(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
If we decide to step on these ants now, dem go ban us

Just...

Omo me self just take my calm o cos if I release my bomb to these Igbo bigots them go ban me for homicide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr66r: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
jneutron4000:
No worry ode we go help your add Lagos for Biafra map so that that una greedy eye wey dey chok for oyel and Lagos do leave una Evil mind at rest meanwhile enjoy our view with our king [b][/b] grin

Greedy parasites from Wasteland, I quite understand your desperation, that the serpent head is severely bruised and struggling for survival.

Fine faces, ugly hearts pontificating as angels of peace whereas they are verm1ns and vampires lurking in hidden corners to pounce on their unsuspecting victims.

Wicked treacherous backst*bbers!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr66r:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Malawian(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Aigbofa:
Another day another anti Yoruba drivel. Some of you probably dream of being chased by a machete wielding Yoruba throughout the night only to wake up relieved it was just a dream.
Na lie, go and ask pastor bakare what he saw in his dream.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by laudate: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
uduak2016:
Op....well said. This is why I dedicate my account to attacking them every day because I'm aware of their propaganda mercenary tendencies to disrupt other regions as Sen. Akpabio said. Most of them don't even know that former governor of Cross River Lyel Imoke is an Igbo man from Igbo speaking part of Cross River state. He even married an Igbo woman from Enugu. Yoruba...your time is over!

OP...most of the likes are always from the same person with 15-20 monikers...like user below called Hundredhunndred. Watch how he will reply me now and then use their other monikers to like it to gain sympathy for likes...all the likes came within a minute of his posting, how is that possible if not the same person? Sick people!

Na wah o! shocked shocked I feel sorry for all the Yoruba people on NL. Anyone who disagrees with a comment made by an Igbo person is automatically tagged a Yoruba man, even if he is from Kafanchan, Bachama or Idoma.

The Liyel Imoke you are claiming as an Igbo kinsman, from an Igbo speaking part of Cross-River, actually has an Edo mother from Sabongida-Ora, who hailed from the Aig-Imoukhuede family. If you are familiar with that area in Edo State, you would realise that many of them even bear Yoruba names, either as first names or middle names. cheesy

I have met some Cross-River indigenes who swear that they are NOT in any way related to the Igbo, while I have met a few who would readily claim they have links with Nd'Igbo. Every man to his own. undecided

Meanwhile, let me perch in my corner as I watch the exchange of e-fisticuffs between the IPOD Nd'Igbo & Yoruba again...hehehehe! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr66r:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Giyerte(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

Man my inlaw is an ikwerre and never for once has he denied his igbo ancestry and heritage.

WTF are you saying.

Yorubas are annoying pesky beings

I guess you did not know Ikwerre are recognized officially as a separate group in the 1979 Nigerian Constitution

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
laudate:

Na wah o! [s]shocked shocked I feel sorry for all the Yoruba people on NL. Anyone who disagrees with a comment made by an Igbo person is automatically tagged a Yoruba man, even if he is from Kafanchan, Bachama or Idoma.

The Liyel Imoke you are claiming as an Igbo kinsman, from an Igbo speaking part of Cross-River, actually has an Edo mother from Sabongida-Ora, who hailed from the Aig-Imoukhuede family. If you are familiar with that area in Edo State, you would realise that many of them even bear Yoruba names, either as first names or middle names. cheesy

I have met some Cross-River indigenes who swear that they are NOT in any way related to the Igbo, while I have met a few who would readily claim they have links with Nd'Igbo. Every man to his own. undecided

Meanwhile, let me perch in my corner as I watch the exchange of e-fisticuffs between the IPOD Nd'Igbo & Yoruba again...hehehehe! grin[/s]

Another yorubaa mercenary as Sen Akpabio said. Cross River and Akwa Ibom( Ibibio means a part of Igbo) are the biggest supporter of Igbo in SS...I know as I'm from there. So stop your divisive nonsense...leave us alone yorubba! Yorubba leave us alone!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr66r:

Verm1ns and vagabonds of Wasteland, I feel your pains. Take heart and consolidate on OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters...
I ll locate all ur handle and report them for appropriate sanctions! When u come back frm this lengthy ban learn to be civil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr66r:

Verm1ns and vagabonds of Wasteland, I feel your pains. Take heart and consolidate on OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters...
Hahaha you go soon learn. You fit enter street and protest for your biafra, I trust 9ja police hahaha den no get joy o make I tell you. Omo ode grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by blackmatter007: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Giyerte:

I guess you did not know Ikwerre are recognized officially as a separate group in the 1979 Nigerian Constitution

All politics, we call it the gowon factor
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr66r: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
jneutron4000:
thank God say he help Awolowo to stab una heart because God know how Evil full your tribe. Evil tribe wey dem not even get single love one their fellow brother. Evil people full of So much Hared in their heart, an Mbisey man is ready to kill an okigwe man likewise Aba want kill Onisha, Anambra man wall use all Igbo race do ritual for money. Hahaha what a Tribe. Almighty God I thank you for putting me a good tribe like Yoruba grin cool

Wicked generation of treacherous backst*bbers cum murderous vampires and verm1ns, the serpent head is severely bruised and struggling for survival...

Here's a message from one of your sensible Yoruba brother:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu.
Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr66r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, you shall continue to whine, weep, wail, yell and gnash your teeth with thick mucous dripping down your smelly noses, at the mere mention of Biaf... or NK, as if your whole essence in life is being deprived you, till you meet your Waterloo...

Useless cretinous savage of dirt and slavery!
Did you just say CANNIBAL? That reminds me of NGWA people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr66r:

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by 36xtr66r: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
walexy30:

Did you just say CANNIBAL? That reminds me of NGWA people

Indeed, Yorubaland is replete with ritual-killings and cannibalism to the extent that two whole States - Ogun and Osun are dedicated and named after wicked deities.

Read the verdict from a Kenyan researcher about Yorubas - https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa-yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by Giyerte(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackmatter007:

All politics, we call it the gowon factor
Lol. That is what you will say.
What I have said so far is not my words, that is what my Ikwere guys do say.
Have a nice day bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil by jneutron4000: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
36xtr66r:

Wicked generation of treacherous backst*bbers cum murderous vampires and verm1ns, the serpent head is severely bruised and struggling for survival...

Here's a message from one of your sensible Yoruba brother:

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu.
hahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction / FG: Why We’re Taking N9.61tn Loan / Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.